Darren & Dean do Dale Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal hook line and sinker.
8.8k words
4.34
7.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark when I was woken from my sleep, feeling Darren's movement in the bed. Spooning me now, my eyes opened groggily in the morning darkness but I could feel it there first touching my back then with his moving, I could feel it even more, moving into the cleft of my ass, just sitting there, resting, Darren's hard cock, I could feel it with him pressed into me as I played the little spoon – naturally of course...

Feeling him there with no words between us I thought he might be sleeping as I lay there dead-still with him behind me, his arm around my mid-riff holding me there while slowly he began to grind into me, moving and sliding his hard cock up and down through me parted ass cheeks 'air-fucking' me as we lay there in his bed.

"Uh –Mmmff... Wake up little buddy, oh my cock is so hard – feel me... Uh –Uh..." Darren said then breaking our sleep filled silence and also letting me know that not only he -but I was indeed awake and this, what ever was going to happen, it wasn't a dream, I was awake and so was Darren – and this... This was most definitely happening...

Still half asleep but aware of what was going on, I felt Darren moving in the bed again, moving away from me and sitting up, I was confused in the darkened room with the early dawn only allowing me to see outlines and silhouettes of Darren now up on his knees and turning me, having me roll onto my back.

"Uhhh!" I cried out in surprise as felt him climb over me, straddling my chest, his big and very hard cock now so close to my face, I knew what Darren wanted, so in my half sleep, I did what I believed was expected of me.

"Mmmff – Mmmm Ahhh..." I moaned with my mouth suddenly full of Darren`s cock once again, yet this time while on my back I was only able to take so much of him, but that was all he wanted for now.

"Uhhh... Yeah that's it little buddy suck my cock, feel how hard I am? Uhhh fuck yessss. I love getting my cock sucked like this, first thing in the morning... Carol does this for me before I fuck her with my piss-hardon..." Darren said in a low growl and referring to how hard he was after waking up like this and needing to pee but holding it just to maintain such a strong chunk of 'morning-wood'...

This happens to all guys I guess, I know it happens to me, I wake up most mornings with my little dickie all stiff and hard, my body telling me to wake up with the need to relieve myself and my little thing does get super-hard like Darren was now, I just never imagined this happening through, having Darren wake me up like this, wanting me to suck his piss-hardon... It was all bit surreal...

And did he intend to go further? Like he said he does with Carol..?

"Yeah that's it... Get me wet... Uh – Uh...You're such a good cocksucker but you know that's not what I want... Quick, turn, roll over..." Darren said then as he pulled his cock from my mouth and moved to my side again, grabbing me at the waist and flipping me over onto my stomach.

I didn't know what was happening... Well, I did know but I still couldn't believe it, everything was happening so fast, the next thing I knew he was leaning over me, the weight of his body crushing me down, but this wasn't it, not yet because as I squinted my eyes I could see Darren leaning over me reaching out to the side, reaching and opening the drawer of the bedside table.

"Up... Up on your knees little buddy, we're gonna fuck and we need to do it now..." Darren said to me then with more of a growl to his voice, with an urgency and wanting that told me he was horny... and this was it... I was about to be fucked... Fucked for the first time... Fucked by Darren...

Slow to move, I felt his arm coming around me and hoisting me up onto my knees. I didn't say anything, my mind was still trying to wake up and process everything he was saying and doing...

"Uhh!" I grunted in surprise as he had me up like this, on my knees in the bed we had shared naked and now to be left still half asleep, confused knowing he was about to fuck me... My head was spinning...

I knew I wanted this, I had begged for it time and again with both my Mom and with Patti – yet now, as we were here, like this with 'it' about to happen, it wasn't like anything I'd imagined...

This was no pleading fantasy being orchestrated by my Mom... This was raw and real... This was it...

This was it and it was also the 'now' I'd been waiting 15ys to finally happen... Darren was going to fuck me...

Trembling all I could think now was "Oh God..."

"Ahhh! Oh... Oh..!" I called out then as I felt him parting my ass cheers and smearing what I could only assume was lube all across my tightly puckered rear hole.

"Stay still man, you want me to use lube don't you..?" Darren commanded as I wriggled in my place below him, up on my knees with my head and chest pressed to the bed.

I didn't answer, I couldn't... I was falling again, letting myself slip away knowing this was real, this was happening, Darren was about to put his cock inside me and fuck me like a girl, fuck me like he does with Carol, early in the morning...

"Uhhh..." I moaned again as I felt his slippery lubed finger pressing into me, crossing the breach, breaking through my outer and inner rings, prising me open, getting me ready -and I loved that feeling, that first entry, that passing through where you know - you know you've been entered, you know you've been penetrated... Oh it felt sooo good... I surrendered to him...

Raising myself up even more, I pushed back on his long thick digit as I had with Dean in the shower only hours ago. I pushed back letting Darren know that I was ready; I wanted him to fuck me... And my actions certainly didn't go unmissed, my man-crush who was about to crush me, smash me down and fuck me like a ragdoll...

"Oh yeah that's it baby, you know you want this... I know all about your night playing dress-up with Patti and your Mom and how you let Patti fuck you, and calling out MY name... Yeah, you're gonna do that again Dale-baby... Only for real this time..."

I could feel myself flush with the shame yet still I was lost to him –and with his telling me this, telling me that Patti had told him about me being dressed up completely as a girl and being fucked by her with Mom's big strap-on...

I had my eyes pulled shut, burning inside, biting my lip, wanting and needing him to do it...

Wanting him to stop teasing me as Patti had, wanting his cock, wanting Darren... Wanting him to fuck me hard and make me 'his' girl...

Feeling his finger leaving my ass, I held my breath expecting it to be replace with the head of his big morning 'piss-hardon' – but waiting, nothing came... Opening my eyes I could see more of the morning light coming into the room, I couldn't see him there behind but then I could see the delay, the reason he was making me wait.

Hearing the familiar rip of a condom package opening, I was stymied a little thinking that he wouldn't want me 'bare-back' as I not only expected - but I also wanted as well...

But it was later, after words, that's when I knew why... Why he was wrapping his big, hard cock in a vapour-thin condom, covering and protecting himself...

Waiting, I wiggled my ass at him, saying nothing but hoping he could tell that I was ready, I was hungry and I wanted this, I wanted his hard cock inside of me, I wanted Darren to fuck me... Hard...

"Mmmff..." I moaned softly as once more I felt his cock sliding up and down in my open cleft, with my knees parted wide and my ass held high, I loved the sensation, my every nerve was alive, I was quaking I wanted this so bad... I even begged him...

"Oh God please... Please fuck Darren... Pleas Sir, fuck me... I'm – I'm yours..."

He said nothing... But then - he was there...

"Ahhh! Oh! Oh... Ahhh..!" I called out as I felt it, as I felt Darren's big flared cock head touching my anus, splitting me apart and entering me, slippery with lots of the cold lube, my ass had no trouble opening and accepting first the head of his hot feeling, breathing - living cock, then pushing on, he entered me further before stopping, holding me at the hips with one hand while placing his other on the flat of my back.

Unnnggg..! Oh... Oh Darren it's so... Oh it's so big...Please, wait, please let me... Ahhhnnggg..!" I said moaning and panting wanting him to wait for me, wait for me to adjust but that wasn't what he wanted as he pushed more and more of his long, thick cock deep into my ass...

With is his body then leaning over me as he held on, I could feel him there behind me, leaning into me, pushing his hips forward, making me take all of him, I felt like I had with Mom and Patti both pegging me, then too I felt Darren's warm skinned thighs touching and resting against the backs of mine...

He was in me, buried to his pubic bone; I could feel him in me... All of him, splitting me open, his cock, it felt bigger and so much thicker than anything Mom had even fucked me with, even the two-inch butt plug couldn't compare... My body was covered in sweat, my breath coming in short gasps.

"Unnnggg!! Ohhh Ah... Ah..! Ahhhggg..." I cried out again as he started to move, pulling his cock out of me and then slamming back in...

"Oh yeah fuck... You are a tight little bitch... Such a good ass... Oh you like me fucking you little buddy? You like having that fag cunt of yours filled and fucked..?" Darren growled at me, sounding like he was gritting his teeth as he slowly picked up his pace to the point of really giving it to me, really fucking me hard and letting me know that I was being taken and truly fucked by a man -a 'real' man – and he was fucking my 'fag-cunt'...

"Uh-Uh-Uh...Uh... Oh Darren please..! Oh God yessss...Uh-Uh! Please fuck...Uh-Uh-Uh yessss. Fu-Fu-Fuck - mee-ee-eee..." I gasped out lout letting him know that I wanted him, I wanted his cock, I loved being pounded so fucking hard, the bed was shaking and creaking, rocking and thumping into the wall, so hard and so loud now that there was no way Dean couldn't hear us, I was just amazed that he didn't come in and fuck me too, fuck me as hard as Darren was fucking me and making me his gay-boy - fuck toy...

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck yessss... Take my fucking cock little buddy... Uh-Uh-Uh fuck yes I'm gonna cum Uh... Oh fuck hang on... Ah-Ah-Ahhhhhgggg..!" Darren called out as he fucked me with everything he had, his hips pounding into me, sending me forward while knocking the air from my lungs, I was nothing now, just fuck-hole, somewhere to for him to fuck his hard cock into, I was just the port in this fire-storm of gay sex and anal fucking...

"Ahhhhnnnngggg... Oh yessss..." Darren gritted out as he suddenly stopped all movement, holding me as tight to him as he could while his condom wrapped cock exploded inside me, his breath fast and as shallow as mine, he came hard growling and clawing at my hips, I felt like there was a wild animal behind me fucking me into this state of oblivion...

"Uh... Oh yeah... Oh that's good... Uh..." He grunted out one last time before I felt him pulling out, letting me go and letting me fall down onto the bed with my breath all but gone and my heart threatening to pound its way out of my chest.

Laying there in a heap with my ass feeling as open as a flood gate, I was sudden caught by something, a smell... 'That' smell –and then I understood why Darren hadn't taken me bare back, it was early in the morning and neither one of us had 'been-there' yet... In other words, all I could smell was shit...

***

Still out of breath but knowing that I couldn't lay there like that, and with Darren already gone, off to the bathroom, I could assume, I too rose up and headed that way stepping naked out into the hall on shaking legs - where oddly, or as odd as it seemed, I was suddenly hit with a different and much nicer smell... it was bacon... I could smell bacon cooking...

Seeing the bathroom door was still partly open and knowing that I needed in there, I stepped in and was relieved to find Darren already in the shower leaving me to sit myself down and... Well...

It wasn't much long after this, after I too had jumped back into the shower once Darren had come out, still naked smiling at me, asking if I was okay to which I gave him a sheepish, shy smile and nod of my head as he stood there drying himself off before heading back out across the hall.

Showering again but this time feeling like I did need it, I stood there under the hot spray, alone this time and thinking to myself ..."Wow... So that was it huh?" referring of course to what had just happened -me losing my 'real' anal virginity to Darren in such a way with him fucking me like that, with no pomp or ceremony, just Darren waking me up in the pre-dawn light of shadows and whispering sounds...

Waking me up to fuck me, take me and make me his as he had promised, as everyone had promised... Patti, my Mom and even Carol had said or made it known that it would be Darren; he would be my first...

Yet I wondered if Mom had imagined it this way when she had said that she would love to see this happen for me? Where she would love to see me being taken, being fucked and shown my place in this 'Alpha -v- beta' world we live in... Because I sure hadn't imagined it like this...

However, I wasn't going to let anything take away from the moment... I felt good about it all the same...and sure I was surprised with 'how' it had happened, but then, as I stood in the shower, I felt tingles running all over me as I smiled thinking again as if I had to convince myself that "Wow"... I had been fucked by a man... Fucked by the only man I had wanted it be... Fucked and taken, made the 'girl' of my long held 'man-crush' – Darren Lynch...

***

Feeling I shouldn't stay in the shower too long, what with the men wanting to head out in the boat to go fishing, I let the hot water wash over for a few more seconds before I turned the taps off and stepped out thinking and trying to remember if my little travel case had made it into the house from the car...

Peeking into the hall I found I was still alone, I slinked across and back into the bedroom where with the days light now upon us I could see that either Darren or Dean must have brought in my bag and my hoodie in for me because there they were, ready and waiting on a chair near the bed. I sighed with relief...

However... Something else occurred to me just then...

I hadn't packed my bag, Mom had... I don't know why I hadn't thought to look until now, but I hadn't looked and as I opened the zipper running around the outside, I felt myself getting nervous because for all I knew -all that Mom might have packed for me was a pink tutu and leotards...and not too surprisingly... I wasn't all that far off...

Opening the case my heart did sink a little when I saw the clothes Mom had packed, or maybe I should say the 'lack' of clothing Mom had packed for me while I was in work the day before –during the time where I fretted away the hours in a bother and wonder, thinking a speculating about what this weekend would hold for me...

Sitting there on top was a what I thought were another pair of denim shorts, but when I picked up this pair of cut-offs, I was soon discover they were not cut-offs at all... No, Mom had bought and packed for me a denim mini-skirt instead. My pulse rose as did my panic alarm. I felt a cold chill run through me. I'd been set up... Again!

Setting my new skirt aside, thanks for that Mom... My shock and surprise only continued when under the skirt sat another spaghetti-strap girls top with another slogan, one that looked read familiar with the words "Fisherman's Friend" written in bright orange letters set on the black coloured girl's lace-neck top.

I almost laughed with the obvious tongue-in-cheek reference to the brand name cough drops, but although, in seeing how this top was to be worn by me, a flaming little fag-boy -for this weekend at least, I could see the funny side...and I guess the same could be said of the other top Mom had left out for me that said I was the "Catch of the Day"...

I just wondered where she had found these tops, or even if she'd had them made... either way, I smiled as I put it on knowing already that whatever I was going to be wearing, my hoodie would keep me safely covered - for a while any ways...

With my top on but still standing there naked from the waist down, I found in my case what appeared to be two new packages of nylons, but then upon looking closer, I realized that my crazy Mom had also gone out and bought me two new pairs of Yoga pant instead...

This I was sort of happy about...

Mom and Patti had both made the suggestion that I would look good in Yoga pants, I think it was Patti who said it first but anyway, I was glad to have them because I knew I would gain some cover if I were to wear the mini-skirt or even my very cut-off – cut-off shorts...

Again... Thanks for those too Mom!

Picking up the first package, I was glad to see they were the standard black and I could probably get away with wearing just these with my hoodie but then as I set them down, I kind of bit my lip once I saw the second pair... They were just a bit on the bright side to say the least...

Looking through the wrapper it was easy to see the rainbow colours ringing each of the legs in what I had to believe were the official rainbow colours of the Pride movement...

I was somewhat taken back by this pair, and believe me, it had nothing to do with Pride because as of the last two months or so? I had been willing dragged back and forth over this line of being straight, gay and bisexual so many times I couldn't even begin to count... I mean from my Mom and her lessons and then Patti -and then, even further tipping the scale was the pool party where I sucked my first 'real' cock - and now..?

How much more closer to being a full-fledged-rainbow-flag-wearing-member of the Pride community could I get..? I had no issues with Pride...That was for sure!

Still, for now and mostly because I knew we were going out on a boat, isolated or not, I knew that I would still be going 'public'... I opened the package of the black Yoga pants and put them on... And man... Were they ever snug!

Pulling the tight but elastic feeling, thick nylon pants up my legs it was a bit of a struggle but soon enough I had them on and when I looked in the mirror I found on the back of the closet door, my own eyes went wide and almost non-believing that, my God did my ass ever look like a girls...

I'm sure it was the tightness and how the fabric was cut, made to form a woman's lower body in such a way but- Wow! Did I look good in these..?

Mom-Patti...right again... "Uh!" I said aloud to the mirror – sighing, smiling and thinking "I hate you both for being so right all the time!"

With stirrups for my feet, and my "Fisherman's Friend" top on me, I did a few turns in the mirror, admiring myself and smiling before stepping back over to my suitcase in the bed where looking inside all else I found were two pairs of panties, both just my everyday satin full panel panties and lastly my tooth brush and my hair brush as well as a small make-up bag...

Smiling and thinking of Mom again, I chose to skip any panties or especially any make-up... Once more citing in my mind that I could still be seen in public... I mean, what if the two men decided to head into a marina or a port while we were out on the boat? I'd be mortified... I wasn't taking too many chances...

Putting everything away, I pulled on my hoodie and then quickly ran my brush through my hair and while doing so, I took a moment to reflect on where I was and how far I had come to get here...

I had passed a big, if not the biggest milestone in this journey I found myself stepping back into after so many years of keeping the 'real' me hidden away in my dressers bottom drawer...