Daryl's Adventurous Wife's Cheating Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced herself to shower and put on her night clothes and then went to Daryl's office/bedroom. Her husband was sending and receiving Morse code on his shortwave radio, and his correspondent would respond. Daryl keyed in standard English, "Interruption here. May I CQ you at 05:15 GMT on same frequency? There was a short reply, and then Daryl stood up to face her. There was no greeting.

His first question was, "Did you entertain any of Victor's colleagues in your hotel room?"

Sherrie chose that moment to get a grip on herself. She visualized a highly trained speaker at a district Toastmaster competition giving a command performance. She said, "I went there specifically to get pregnant with Victor's child as you said it's not possible or advisable for us to have a child. I not only kept it secret from you and my mother and Victor kept it secret from his wife, but I wanted a child and secretly having an affair with Victor was the only method available."

"Dear Wife, I don't feel so good and now is not the time to crow about carrying someone else's child as part of an affair. We had been saving money for a fertility clinic visit so that the father could be a Cossack Russian or a Viking. What happened to those plans?"

She replied looking straight into her husband's eyes, "O.K. Sherrie, it's truth time so here goes. Joyce, the Admin Assistant, bragged for the past year just what a champion lover in bed that Victor is. For one destructive moment I wanted him in me rather than have a surgeon insert the male sperm - his or anyone else's - into my egg."

Daryl asked, "Is there anything else I don't know and should know?"

She said, "Yes, I apologize for the stomach cramps you had. I isolated a certain chemical from a mushroom and made a highly condensed poisonous sample on the order of 1/10 of a drop. I put that in your soup when you got up from the table Monday night to turn down the hi-fi while we had our dinner. The poisonous compound was enough to kill all the living organisms in your G.I. track responsible for digesting your food. That is the reason you had the wracking pains in your abdomen and spent many hours in the toilet starting early Tuesday. I did this because I didn't want to have sex with you and take even a remote chance that you could get me pregnant. There I have told the complete truth and you can do what you will, Daryl."

Her husband asked, "So, how will you handle your emotions the next time the 'champion lover' pops into your desire queue?"

She replied, "I will remember that you and I have a child either on the way or here already, and I won't do anything to mislead that child in this fucked up world. That's no error, Husband. Also, if you and I decide we want a second child then I will go the fertility clinic route - that is a promise. The most important consideration, however, is that I realize now that I love the gorilla to whom I am married."

Daryl relaxed and asked, "You working tomorrow?"

She said, "Yes. I am now going to find some food right now and go to bed and dream about our new baby that is coming. Let me re-emphasize, husband, Victor will never be in my body again. This was a brief episode that started when I learned that possibly there was budget money for me to attend the conference. My calendar and later my thermometer showed that Wednesday was the date I would get pregnant. No other man was involved before, during, or in the future."

Daryl said, "I believe you, Sherrie. I have problems of my own, though. I am trying to solve and present to the customer tomorrow morning an explanation and solution for mysterious customer information SQL database breaches she is getting - in fact I haven't had time to listen to your and Victor's conversations myself. I bet they were x-rated and you shocked Mrs. Santos and your mother heh heh but sobeit, we are O.K. right?"

She ran to him and hugged and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course we are O.K. As soon as you can come out from all the pressure you are under, I would love to have you in my body again, husband."

He replied, "Yeah. I missed you last night and played with myself. Oh, If you are going to fix food, would you make me a sandwich," as he turned to continue with his work?"

The End.

Epilogue: One week later Daryl and Sherrie showed up at the Santos household uninvited. Mrs. Santos opened the door and saw the two. She immediately went to the husband and hugged his neck and said, "I am so sorry for you and you may come in, but only when that Harlot is not with you."

About that time the two children came up and wrapped themselves around Daryl's leg and neck when he knelt down.

Daryl said, "Please Mrs. Santos allow us to come in and explain exactly what happened."

She reluctantly said, "O.K. Victor has moved out and I will be divorcing him for this and previous affairs. So please come in, and you, too, Sherrie, just this once."

Victor told the whole story of why Sherrie did what she did and how he had made the communication possible. He finished by saying, "I ask that you forgive Sherrie, because she only wanted Victor's child because she is so impressed with your and your husband's children. We really could not afford a fertility clinic and Sherrie's grievous fault was that she was tired of waiting until we could afford it. I also ask that you forgive Victor, because my wife seduced him for this one task only. She personally loathes Victor but professionally thinks of him as one of the best so rest assured their affair is over. We can forget about any future liaison."

Mrs. Santos was stunned into silence and asked several clarifying questions and then shocked the visitors by jumping up to kiss Daryl on the cheek and offered her hand to Sherrie. Mrs. Santos said to Sherrie, "I am sorry for calling you all those names."

The ice was broken and two women chatted while Daryl played with her children. The visitors were ready to take their leave when Mrs. Santos said, "Will you wait just a moment?"

She reached for her phone and dialed a number. Her visitors heard her say into the phone, "Victor, please come home and let's talk...No, it has noting to do with sex filled weekend with Sherrie, rather let's talk about those other affairs I know you have been having... Just me and the children are here." Click

Daryl and Sherrie looked at each other and smiled. "He whispered to her, "Let's go home and make whoopee." On the way home, he continued,"We should give this same performance again for your parents tomorrow night, O.K.?"

She smiled broadly and shook her head affirmatively.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Unfaithful She was the best of women but not the best spouse.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Where's Buster Wife want's a fling with a co-worker before settling down.in Loving Wives
More Stories