Date for a Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and pulled her off the bed and before she could ask why, he had her turned around and was undoing her dress, taking it off her as quickly as he could. Then, he unhooked her bra and took it off too. He cupped her breasts from behind as he kissed her neck. She reached behind her and grabbed hold of his cock and rubbed it back and forth.

She moaned as her teased her nipples "I want you inside me, Shawn"

He turned her around and kissed her, pushing her against the bed once more. This time, he eased her onto it and got on next to her. Kneeling between her legs, he stopped. "do you have any protection? I just thought of it and I don't have any with me."

"In the middle drawer" Allie said, pointing to the night table. He reached over and found the condoms. He opened one and put it on his cock. Then, he positioned himself just at her opening and waited for her to indicate she was ready.

"I want you Shawn, don't wait, just plunge in."

Despite her urgings, he took his time, slowly pushing into her, kissing her as he made his way in. As he buried himself to the hilt, he moaned "Oh God, you're so tight!"

"That's 'cause you're so big! I can't believe I managed to take all of you!"

Slowly, he withdrew and then plunged back in. Allie wrapped her legs around him and pulled his head to her so she could kiss him again. They couldn't kiss long, both of them breathing heavily, lost in the pleasure their bodies were giving each other.

"I don't think I can hold back much longer. I've been thinking of this since I found out you didn't have any underwear and it was all I could do to stop myself from getting a full on hard on."

"Take me, big guy, just take me. You've already treated me to an orgasm, it's your turn."

Shawn gave her a few short strokes before plunging deeply one last time and groaning as he came deep within her. She came too, tightening her muscles around him as she tightened her arms around his neck. After they caught their breaths, Shawn got up and cleaned up as did Allie. Then, they lay back down, cuddling.

Shawn caressed her skin, her hair and kissed her tenderly then with more passion. Within a few minutes, Allie felt something hard prodding her side and asked "already?"

"That's what you do to me, woman! Once definitely wasn't enough."

"My turn to taste you." and, matching her actions with her words, Allie positioned herself to take him in her mouth. She took in as much as possible. Knowing she couldn't take him all in, she focused on using her tongue on him and his moaning let her know it was appreciated.

She'd positioned herself almost perpendicular to his body and now felt his hands pulling her towards him. She also noticed his body shifting and, understanding that he wanted to 69 with her, she obliged, moving her leg over his head so she could straddle him and allow him access her pussy. While she used one hand to pump his cock and her tongue to tease it, he used his fingers to simulate fucking and his own tongue on her clit.

Licking and sucking and rubbing his cock, Allie could feel that his resistance was failing. She caressed his balls and that seemed to be his undoing and he came in her mouth, temporarily interrupting his own licking to moan out loud. As soon as he was done the most intense part of his orgasm, he resumed his attack on her pussy and with two fingers fucking her, he took her clit between her lips and flicked his tongue on it. Soon, it was her turn to moan loudly as she came.

They cuddled for a while again and continued to kiss and caress each other. Allie didn't expect any more from Shawn and just wanted to enjoy his body nonetheless. Yet he surprised her by hardening a third time and reaching for another condom. Lying on his back, he pulled her on top of him. As she slowly impaled herself on his hard cock, he reached for her breasts. "Finally, I get full access to these babies!"

He caressed, he teased, he licked and sucked on her nipples. She moved on his rod and gyrated on it too, causing delicious friction. They took their time, enjoying each other. However, in time, passion took over and the need to reach the wonderful heights of orgasms became urgent. Shawn grabbed her hips and started moving against her movements, adding to the pleasure. Allie came first and Shawn was close behind her, both groaning as they came.

As they cuddled in bed, ready for some much deserved sleep, Shawn asked "Tell me this isn't a one-time thing. I really want to see you again and again."

"Are you asking me to go steady?"

"I guess so! So, will you?"

"Absolutely!"

12