Date Night

Story Info
It's date night, for the wife.
3.3k words
3.14
48.6k
32
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submission, long time reader - first time author. I have no doubt comments will come thick and fast suggesting the husband is a wimp, slut-shaming the wife, or similar. Whatever! For those that like the genre, I hope you like the story! I enjoyed writing it.

Huge thanks to Stormkite for the editorial assistance. I can't thank you enough!

XX MissElleJane

*****

"Honey, you are going to be late!" my husband Terry called out to me over the sound of my hair dryer.

I was almost done anyway, so I didn't bother to answer him. Just one last run through with the brush, earrings, some lippy, put on a bra and my dress and I'd be ready. Fifteen minutes at most and we'd be out the door.

I padded out of the ensuite and into the bedroom to see Terry sitting on the edge of the bed holding out my earrings for me. He knew me so well. He had seen my ritual hundreds of times before and knew it as instinctively as I did. I took the small diamond encrusted half-hoops from him and gazed into his blue eyes while I did my left ear, then my right.

As soon as my hands dropped from my ears Terry dropped to his knees in front of me and kissed the hairless mound above my pussy. I looked down and put my hand on his head as he kissed lower. I tilted my hips so his mouth could get better access to my clit. His hot breath sparked a fire as his lips found my little pleasure button. I moaned. I was already horny and wet knowing it was date night but it was just too early to cum from his mouth. I wanted the anticipation to be drawn out.

"I thought I was running late?" I asked as I pushed away from him and reached for my bra. "Here, help me with this and then pass me my dress," I directed. I put my arms through the straps and held the cups in place. After Terry did up the clasp he retrieved the floral green wrap dress I had selected for the night. As I was tying the sash, Terry asked "No panties tonight?"

"No Honey. It's too hot. Besides, It's date night so no point wearing something that'll just get in the way later."

Terry grinned at me and I pointed at the simple, yet slightly chunky, heels for tonight. I used the bed post for balance and lifted my foot with the expectation that he would put the heels on me. The touch of his hand on my calf was electric as he steadied my foot to slip the shoe into position. He did the same for my other foot but then ran his hand up the back of my leg. I stepped back from him, "Nuh-uh mister, nothing for you there until later. Now go start the car and get the aircon going while I put on some lippy."

Terry stood up and came in for a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips met. God I loved this man. He pulled me tight and I felt the hardness from his crotch. I broke the kiss and ran my hand across his cheek and pointed to the bedroom door.

I finished putting my lippy on, checked my dress was in place and walked out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and through the garage. The car was already in the driveway running, Terry behind the wheel, and as I walked out through the garage door it closed automatically behind me.

Opening the passenger door and getting inside I was met with a smile from Terry. "What's up, Mr. Cheshire Cat?"

"I think tonight is going to be awesome," he answered.

"Isn't it always? Although a lady has to open her own car door on date night?" I quipped, and smiled. He didn't answer, but I had made my point.

It took about 15 minutes to get to our destination, which was longer than usual thanks to evening road works. Terry pulled the car into a vacant car park, stopped the car, got out and walked around to open my door. With the door open he held his hand out to assist me.

"Hmmm that's better, mister." I said as I stood up and into his arms. The hug was brief, as now I was a little late thanks to the road works. "OK sweetie, I will get an Uber tonight and should be home at about 11. Wait up for me."

I pecked Terry on the cheek leaving a slight red smudge and walked towards my boyfriend's apartment. I hoped he had his aircon on. The heat was oppressive.

Although I had a key, I knew the door would be unlocked and I was expected, so without any hesitation I opened the front door to the small 2 bedroom apartment, walked in, and closed it behind me. The aircon had the room at a lovely cool temperature and there were lit candles on the TV cabinet and the coffee table.

Anthony walked out of his bedroom wearing just a towel around his waist. His strong hairless chest glistened slightly from the moisture left from his shower. The towel was pushed out from his body at his crotch, and for good reason too. I knew what was underneath there and couldn't wait to set my eyes on it again.

I dropped my purse on the couch and held out my arms for Anthony to hold me. I looked into his brown eyes and inhaled his manliness, his scent, the touch of aftershave. We kissed and his hands slid from my back to my bum. I felt him squeeze my tush. Left side, then right. Our tongues found each other and my body yearned for his. I reached down and released the towel and let it drop.

I took his manhood in my hand and felt its warmth and weight. He moaned into my mouth as I squeezed his cock. It was getting harder. I pushed him back from our kiss and looked at his growing erection. I loved the feel of him. I ran my right hand along his length and cupped his balls with my left. They hung low, full of virile potential.

He was almost fully erect, so long and so amazingly thick. In the candlelight he looked even bigger than I remembered. I stroked him and as I did I tried to memorise the look of his manhood. I pushed his cock downwards and then let it go, and it sprang back up and slapped his stomach.

Our eyes met.

"What do you want to do tonight?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, exhaled, turned away from him, moved my purse, and sat on the couch. As I spread my legs to expose my nakedness to him I told him, "I want you you to eat me, and then fuck me until you can't move". The brazenness of my statement turned me on. I was charged with desire, and the power I had over him coursed through my body, setting alight every cell that knew pleasure.

Anthony bent, used my knees as a guide, and eased himself to the floor, his face going directly to my pussy. His face showed a mix of determination and desire. His tongue started at the lowest part of my lips and swiped up to my clit. He did this 3, 4, 5 times, each time taking a different path before settling on that small pleasure spot, gently sucking it into his mouth and lightly flicking his talented tongue over it.

Every time he did that my hips bucked and my stomach clenched, and

I got closer to climax.

My hips slid to the edge of the seat and my hands grasped a fistful of the brown leather. I was so focused on what he was doing to my pussy that I hadn't even noticed that Anthony had undone the tie to my dress and had flicked my bra cups above my breasts. I felt him pinch both of my sensitive nipples at the same time and pull them out from my chest. My orgasm was building. I grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face hard on to me as I started to buck against his mouth. God he was good. I'm not usually vocal, so when I came, I was surprised to hear a woman groan as though she had reached the height of heights. I was even more surprised to realize that that woman was me!

I don't know how long I held his head in place with both my hands and my clenched thighs while I bucked against his face. I only knew that when I felt my self-control returning,. I relaxed, and released him, He breathed hard for a minute as if I had been suffocating him with my womanhood.

Sitting up, I took my arms out of my dress and took my bra off. My mouth was dry from panting so I asked Anthony for a drink. He was still hard when he stood up and as he started to turn to get us drinks a thread of pre-cum fell from the head of his cock and down to my foot. For the briefest moment my foot and his cock were connected by that thread. My pussy throbbed. I reached out and grabbed his cock.

"Don't be long," I breathed, "I want you in me. I'll be on your bed." I let go of him and watched his cock sway back and forth as he walked to the kitchen.

His bed had nothing but two pillows and a black satin sheet. This, I thought, was much nicer than the last time we made love on top of some boring threadbare sheets. He was making an effort.

I crawled on the bed and slid on the cool satin up to a pillow, rolled onto my back and waited for my drink service.

When Anthony followed his erect cock into the room, bringing a Baileys on ice, , I twisted over to the side of the bed and sat up. It wasn't the most seductive move I had ever made but I was thirsty. I took the Baileys in one hand, and his cock in the other. I sipped the drink and it was enough to wet my mouth and cool me at the same time, but it wasn't enough to cool me all the way down. I was still hungry for him.

I gave the glass back and then licked the head of his erection and took him into my mouth. He tasted sweeter than he had the last time... the drink, maybe? I started stroking his shaft and swirled my tongue around its head. His hips bucked as I dragged my teeth over his glans. My jaw already felt like it was at its limit so I flicked at the hole with my tongue and enjoyed the pulsing reaction I felt through his shaft. My hand didn't fit all the way around it, and, marveling at his length and girth, I thought for a moment how amazing my pussy was to be able to take all of him.

Anthony started to move his hips as if to fuck my hand while I was holding him, but that wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted, no, I needed him inside me. I turned over on my front, stretched up onto my hands and knees, and then dropped my shoulders to the satin, presenting him with my now thoroughly wet entrance. I don't know what he did with the glass, and don't care. I felt the bed move as he positioned behind me and then felt him rub himself between my lips. He was gentle, but I really didn't need that just then. I pushed back on him and he slid in a little. I rocked forward and then pushed back, moaning with the pleasure of being filled. Again I rocked forward and felt him grab my hips and pull me back all the way until I felt his hips press against me. He paused for a moment. I shifted my weight so I could reach down and rub myself. This time when he pulled back, he slipped out of me.

I felt empty, and let out a faint "nooo." It was only the slightest of disappointments as he immediately pressed back into me. His hands held my hips as he started pumping. Now I was being taken. I needed to be up on both my hands, or else Anthony would push me off the bed. It also meant I could meet his thrusts with a little resistance. Every nerve in my pussy was firing, and I was grunting in pleasure at every stroke into me.

I looked sideways to the end of his bed and the small wall mirror. Even though hair had fallen over my face, and I wished for a hair band, the side profile of him pounding me sent me straight into another orgasm. It wasn't a huge release, it just rolled on and on, and as his thrusts continued, I floated through a succession of small orgasmic eruptions. After they eased, I noticed my own wetness running down my thighs, and my arms let me know they needed a break with a dull ache. As soon as I could, I moved a hand back to push at him to communicate "stop." I just didn't have any words. He didn't get it at first and thrust into me a few more times and then he asked if I was OK.

"I want you on top of me. Make me cum again." Was that ragged voice mine?.

He pulled out and again I felt vacant. Empty. I crawled to the pillows and rolled onto my back. I put one pillow under my head and slid the other under my hips. I was expecting a pounding.

Spreading my legs beckoned him to me. I was well accustomed to his size now. I took his head in my hands and looking into those deep eyes, I said "fuck me." He moved above me, and I held his cock and guided it in. The feeling was so different, so wonderful. I threw my head back and sighed as he speared me. It was like he was my sex toy working hard just to make me cum. Pumping hips. Thrusting hips. From time to time his head bowed to my breasts. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and then flicked and licked with his tongue. Oh god, that tongue.

His thrusting started to increase and he lifted my leg onto his shoulder and used it to hold me in place. I had barely even touched my clit when an orgasm hit. It hit hard and there was nowhere for me to go. My body shook and I panted. I don't even think I made a noise. I was lost in my own body.

Anthony was still fucking me and grunting. Then he pushed hard into me and stopped. His cock expanded some more and I felt the heat of his cum flood into me as his rod pulsed. I was still panting with mini aftershocks.

This was what being fucked was all about.

I held him to me. I held him in me. I didn't want that empty feeling just yet. His weight settled on top of me and I felt content. I was glowing. I glanced at the clock. Time and place returned. I should go home. Anthony felt me move and then rolled off, and out of me. Then It hit. That empty feeling. I sighed and kissed Anthony like lovers should.

"I have to go," I said between locking lips with him. I wanted to stay longer but knew I shouldn't. I pushed up and then leaned down and lifted his flaccid cock to my lips and kissed him. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Will you be back Sunday?" he asked as I walked to the bathroom to tidy myself up a little.

"Maybe, I'll let you know," I said. I wasn't going to tell him that I'd already decided that I would definitely be back, and possibly much sooner than Sunday.

When I came out of the bathroom, Anthony was already asleep, lying on his back, still naked with his penis lying limp across his thigh. His chest rose and fell with each slumbering breath. I gazed at his form and memorized another photo for my mental album. I quietly dressed and left his apartment thinking I'd call an Uber from the street. I sent Terry a text while walking down the stairs, "Home soon!" The reply was quick, "Waited for you. Downstairs. Will drive you home." What. A. Man.

Terry was leaning on the car when I exited the building. He opened the car door for me. There was a towel on the seat and I raised my eyebrow.

"Protect the leather," he said and smiled.

The drive home was quick as the road workers were on a break. I don't blame them, no one wants to be working at that time of night.

We got home with barely a word said. Terry drove into the garage and I opened my own door and walked through the garage and into the lounge. Before he made it in, I had stripped away my dress and bra, then kicked my shoes towards a lonely recliner. He walked through the door and stopped.

"Come here. Now!" I ordered. He came over to me, I put my hands on both sides of his head and kissed him. It was a hard kiss. For my enjoyment, not his.

I took his hand and walked him upstairs to our bedroom. "Strip down to your panties, and get on the bed" I commanded. He had only worn jeans and a polo shirt so he was down to his pair of pink lace panties and laying on the bed on his back in no time.

"You have been waiting for this haven't you? You want it now?" I asked. He nodded. The power rush from commanding him had me tingling. I was already leaking from the results of Anthony's and my love making, and now I was turned on again by the dominance I held in this relationship.

I stood up on the bed, then walked up and stood over Terry's head. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to lick your pussy," Terry whispered back.

"Excuse me?" I held my hand to my ear.

"I want to lick your dirty pussy," Terry said, louder.

"Is that how you ask?" I crossed my arms.

"May I please lick your dirty pussy?" Terry begged.

"You may." I turned around and squatted down placing my pussy directly on his mouth. He started devouring me. I felt more of the results of the evening leak out of me as I rode Terry's face. His cock was tenting his pink panties and making a small, dark, wet patch. The stimulation from the licking and his chin rubbing my clit was already too much. Adding to that my control and the eroticism of Terry using his mouth to clean me invited the orgasm to swell up inside me. I came on his face. I came the way a wave hits the beach and then slowly retreats along the sand leaving the salty foam as evidence it had come, and gone.

I rolled off him, turned around and snuggled into him. We kissed and I could taste both myself and Anthony on his lips. I shuddered again, running the evening quickly through my mind, knowing there was always a promise of another date night. As I relaxed towards sleep the love I have for my husband brought a smile to my lips.