Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, as we are driving home, which I will do as fast as I can safely do, I want you to play with yourself. But you are not allowed to make yourself come. Not yet. Keep your pot simmering a little longer."

Pause. Deep breath. "OK."

I shifted in gear, and turned on the inside map light, and pointed it at your stomach. As we drove home, I had to struggle to keep my eyes on the road, and I constantly looked at your body, your hands on your pussy, and your tits, nipples hard, thighs clenching, eyes closed as if in a trance, in another world. That's where I wanted you to be. I saw your fingers glisten each time they would emerge from your pussy, and use the juice to stroke your clit. I was trying to embed this image in my brain forever. I so much wanted to remember the sight of you sitting there, pussy filled with ben-wa balls, stroking yourself for me to see, and elevating your arousal yet further.

I was glad there weren't any cops out, because I think I would have a hard time explaining your underwear in my lap, the smell in the car, and the speed at which I was driving. There must be something against the law in all that. We pulled into our street and your legs were now spread, one on the dash and the other against the console with your right hand pulling and twisting your nipple slowly, and your left hand deftly stroking your clit.

"Oh, I am so hot. I don't ever remember being this turned on. I need to come so badly now. I've been right on the edge for the last 30 minutes. Or maybe the last hour. Or longer. I have lost track of time."

"Let's go inside. The best is yet to come, my dear."

"The next thing to come better be me. And soon."

As we entered the house, again I thought for sure I could hear the balls moving inside you. We went immediately to the bedroom and I led you by the hand to the overstuffed chair we have there, that while quite comfortable for reading, makes for a more comfortable oral sex chair. I sat you down, and knelt between your legs, and caressed your legs, from your thighs to your toes. I took one leg at a time and placed them over the arms of the chair so you were sitting reclined, and with your legs spread before me. I pulled your blouse from the waist of your skirt and pulled it aside so I could see your tits, with their most excellent nipples poking out towards me, urging my lips to them. I held your arms firmly and placed them at your side. "No moving them, OK?"

"I think I can manage that."

"You look so sexy and delicious."

"Please,, I need your mouth on me. I need your hands on me. Something..now."

I kissed your neck, leaning forward, feeling the heat from your body against me. I slowly kissed your neck and worked my way down to your collar bones, and then down to your tits. I licked them around and around, using one hand on one to hold the weight in my hand and using the other one to feed it to my mouth. I kissed around and around the edges and underneath, licking the contour of your ribs. One hand kneaded the soft flesh as my mouth found your hard nipple and I gently flicked at the tip with the end of my tongue. I blew cool air on the wet flesh, and I could see it harden yet more. I leaned forward to take it fully in my mouth and your gasp was audible. I licked and sucked it with hunger and I couldn't help a little bite, which made you gasp again. My other hand pulled at the nipple there, and I twisted it and pulled it hard. I tried to suck more and more of your breast into my mouth as I squeezed it with my hands, pulling it deeper into my mouth. I was so hungry for you I almost bit to draw blood.

I don't know how many minutes passed, but I managed to lick your tits, one at a time, until you were practically coming out of the chair. I sat back on my thighs to admire your aroused form again, and I lightly caressed both your nipples as I looked at you. I released one hand to slide down to your pussy and caressed the outer lips there, feeling again the heat and wetness.

"I don't think I have ever felt you this wet before. I can't wait to taste you. I have been dying to do this all night."

"Please, no more torture. I am dying.I need you inside me.something.now.please."

"Music to my ears, my love."

I leaned forward to kiss your inner thighs, and one finger continued to caress your outer lips, parting them slightly so I could slide one, and then two fingers inside your dripping wet pussy, feeling the balls there. I moved them around with one hand, and the other held the lips open so I could lick you up and down. I inhaled deeply of your aroma and almost came right there, the smell and taste were so incredible. I licked the juices from your slit and let my tongue go inside you too, to catch the delicious drink. I used my tongue in long, flat strokes up and down your pussy, stopping at the top each time to gently flick and run circles around your clit. I could feel your muscles grasping at my fingers and the balls inside you and I knew you were close.

I just held your clit between my lips and my tongue licked at it ever so lightly. "Do you like it like that, or like this?" I said and offered a firmer, harder stroke on your clit as my hands continued to twirl around and deep inside your pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that," certainly indicating the firmer stroke of my tongue was what you wanted now. I obliged and continued a slow, firm steady rhythm with my tongue pressed firmly to your clit as my fingers pulled at the inner walls of your flesh. Finally, I reached one hand up and pulled at your nipple, feeling it harden in my hand, and that's what sent you over the edge.

"Oh..yes..oh, now, I'm coming..yes..ahhhh.oh god...oh god...aaaaahhhh!!!!!" was the last I heard as your whole body became engulfed in the hardest, longest orgasm I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing, and thankfully, of inducing. Your body spasmed and clenched at me as I pressed my face firmly to your pussy, drinking like a man dying of thirst at your sweet juices that flowed more than I thought possible from your sex. Your hands pulled at my hair as you pulled my head to you, and I felt your inner muscles squeeze and squeeze at my fingers inside you. I continued to lick softly and steadily as I think your orgasm hit again, although it might have been the same one going on and on.

I held my face there for the longest time, licking and caressing your pussy, and holding your breast in my hand and just stayed there, holding you close, savoring, tasting, feeling. I felt the balls still in you and I managed to curl my finger around one at a time and pull them out, each one accompanied by a gasp of emptiness from you. I stood, undressed quickly and pulled your arms over your head and held them there firmly. I knelt again between your legs, and positioned my cock at the entrance to your pussy. I rubbed the underside up and down your wet opening, pushing the top down on to you. Once it was coated with your juices, which didn't take long, I slid into you with one easy, quick push and immediately, was buried up to my balls into the hottest, wettest pussy ever.

I felt your muscles pull at me deep inside, taking in the feeling of me filling you up all the way. The only things touching on us was my hands holding your wrists above your head, and my cock deep inside you. Again, you gasped at the sensation and I slid in and out a few times, all the way in then all the way out, and again, in and out. Slowly and completely.

"Oh, that's good. I needed you inside me. I needed to feel you filling me up. Just like this. Oh.yes.good.deep."

"You are so sexy."

We managed to find a good rhythm like this, just touching at our centers, rubbing in and around, so I could feel my pelvis against yours, and feel your clit rub against me. I released your hands and pulled your legs from the chairs arms to my shoulders and continued to stroke my cock in and out of your dripping pussy faster and fasted. I couldn't go slowly now, and I could feel my balls hit you with each stroke in and we both were close now. I could tell.

"I want to be inside you from behind you," I said, with short breath. I pulled myself out of you and turned you over so could admire your ass, and I again entered you all the way with one, quick, firm push. We both gasped and again, resumed our rhythm. I knew this makes you come quickly, especially as much as you were worked up. I reached for your tits, hanging and begging for my touch. I held them in my hand and pulled and pinched your nipples. I took one of your hands and guided it to our sex, and we together felt my cock and your pussy, wet and one, gliding in and out of each other. I wanted your hand on my balls, and I put it there. You quickly got the idea, and caressed me there, holding my balls in your hand, feeling the need there, feeling the building climax. I returned to you tits and massaged and kneaded their softness.

"Oh yes. This is good..I'm close. come with me..yes baby.come with me.." I managed to say.

"Oh yeah. I'm there..yes..come in me. ..I want to feel you come in me..yes.now!!!"

That's all I needed as I crossed the point of no return and felt my orgasm hit me. My spine tingled and my toes curled as I released spasm after wonderful spasm of hot come deep into your pussy, my pelvis pushing deeper and urging my cock deeper into you with each spurt of my come. I collapsed onto your back as I felt your orgasm grip me inside your pussy, and your hands urging my balls to spend all my juice into you. We fell to the floor, with me resting on your back and my cock still hard inside you, holding each other close, and recovering our breath, which took quite a few minutes. The earth seemed quite far from where we were.

"That was, by far, the most incredible orgasm-or orgasms, I should say-of my life. You made me so absolutely, mind-boggling crazy"

"I too, will remember this night for a long time."

12