Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My groans getting louder as I get closer your, your moans become louder in my ear. You continue to beg me to keep you filled up. I struggle to maintain my rhythm as we rock our hips in Unison. You feel me begin to throb again. You begin to squeeze my shaft with your pussy. You beg me to fill you up.

I let out a groan and thrust one final time deep into you. My moan fills your ear as I shoot my load deep into you. As you feel me begin to shoot you let out a moan yourself and begin to spasm around my cock. Your pussy squeezing my cock hard, working all the cum out of it. I continue to stroke in and out riding along your wave of an orgasm. We are both panting into each other's ears. I pull my face from your shoulder and gently kiss your lips, licking up little beads of sweat from above your lips.

Your hands are running all across my back and ass as we slowly recover. Both trying to regain our breath and get ourselves under control. You pull me tight to your body as I try and roll off, my soft cock gently sliding out. Finally you let me roll next to you and you immediately roll yourself into the crook of my arm. Your head slides up next to mine and you give me a soft gentle kiss. I pull the comforter over both of us. I look down into your bright, satisfied eyes and realize how much I had missed the times like this.

12