Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his verbal cues, Lexi slithered down my body, planting another kiss on my lips so she could taste herself on my tongue. She sucked it hungrily, savagely grabbing for my breasts with both hands. I kissed her back. I had no idea that a woman could desire me this much, and I was definitely returning the thought. Lexi rolled onto her back and I followed, positioning myself between her smooth thighs. Matt took his own position behind me, gently rubbing my ass with both hands and making certain he could see all of Lexi's body. I reached between my own legs and felt how incredibly wet I still was. My fingers were soon replaced with Matt's as he stroked me from behind. I reached up Lexi's body and took her breasts in my hands, slowly rolling her nipples between my fingertips. She arched her back and put her hands over mine, guiding them to exactly where she wanted to be touched. Very tenderly, I dragged my nails down her sides, which made her shiver and smile. With one last look, I kissed my way back down her stomach and let my tongue explore her yet again. Her pussy was hot and wet, just as mine had been when she was tasting me.

Not to be left out, Matt slowly pressed his waiting cock against my clit, teasing me with it again. I had to have him though and was in no shape to be tormented, so I pushed myself back against him hard and took his full length inside me. He let out an incredible groan and secured his hands on my hips. As I lapped up Lexi, Matt fucked me hard and slow. "This is a terrific view," he said with a smile. One of his hands fisted my hair, pressing my mouth harder onto Lexi's sweet hole. Her hips rose to meet me, and my hips thrust back to meet Matt. It was incredible--Matt's hard cock inside me, Lexi's smooth pussy in my mouth. The harder Matt thrust, the harder I sucked on Lexi's clit. She was the first to come, exploding into my mouth with her tangy juices. I eagerly continued sucking and licking as she came, making sure she was just as drained as I was when she preceded the favor. Matt was pushing into me wildly now, holding onto my hips for support as he released inside me, moaning. His voice was animalistic as he called out my name, which sent me over the edge. I tightened around him and came in my own series of shudders, moaning into Lexi's pussy as my own was taking a wonderful lashing from Matt's cock. Matt collapsed against my back and I collapsed against Lexi's legs, the three of us fighting for air. We were sweaty and slippery, exhausted and thirsty, but completely fulfilled. It was surreal, and I was almost afraid to move for fear that I had just made the whole scene up in my mind.

Matt excused himself from the room and brought back three bottles of water. Lexi had since gotten dressed and I had slipped under the sheets.

"Leaving so soon?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Lexi replied. "I don't want to impose on date night." She winked at me, kissed Matt on the cheek, then turned to leave.

Matt slid under the sheet next to me and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"Next time, can our play date have a huge cock?" I asked innocently.

Matt just laughed. "Of course."

12