Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
158 Followers

My first lick was up the side of her pussy, passing over the hood of her clit and down the other side. I returned along the same path, the saliva pouring into my mouth in response to her sweet tanginess. I took her lips between mine, sucking and pulling them out before finally slipping my tongue between them.

To say that she was wet would be a gross understatement; my tongue slipped into her and was met with a deluge of her honey. I moved up to her clit and effortlessy slid a finger into her up to the last knuckle, a motion which normally requires patient manipulation and steady pressure to squeeze into her tight interior. By now, however, she was primed and attuned to my devotions. Where I had been worshipping her, now she prayed to me for release.

My finger explored her depths as my tongue flicked and sucked. I did not need to use a second finger, but I did anyways just to feel it slide into her. Soon enough, though, I slipped out of her and took up the dildo. Again, inserting it usually required patience and extra help (my favorite was when she would use her mouth, looking up at me), but tonight I twisted it around the entrance once and applied just the barest pressure and the head popped right in. Steadily pushing and rotating, it disappeared into her as I attacked her clit. I knew she had been close, and this was the beginning of her reward.

Her moaning increased as I fed the artificial cock into her, and by the time it bottomed out she was calling my name and gasping for breath. I began rhythmically pulling it out and pushing back in, twisting and elevating the tip to hit her g-spot. My tongue broadly licked her clit, followed by feather-light flicks. This last stimulation pushed her over the top and the silk bonds strained to hold her writhing body in the center of the bed. She cried out as the muscles in her stomach tensed and her legs flexed, squeezing my jaw as I pressed my mouth into her.

My cock trembled in anticipation, and before she came down I reached out and released the knot around one of her ankles. I smoothly pulled the rubber dick out of her and pushed her knee up to her chest as I straddled her other leg and lined myself up. I had to reach down and hold my throbbing cock in place long enough to wet the tip against her pussy, which was still rising and falling as her hips thrust up in search of the tool I had removed.

"Please...put it in me, I need you so badly, darling..."

Who was I to defy a goddess? I drove my hips down, burying myself to the hilt as she screamed in pleasure, her body instantly reversing from the cool-down of her first orgasm and quickly building to another. I reached up and pushed the blindfold from her face; I wanted to see the blaze of lust and pure sexual desire in her hazel eyes, knowing it was all for me. I could not last long, not after so much stimulation, but I clamped down with an iron resolve and pounded in and out of my beautiful wife until she climaxed again, louder and more violently than before. Prolonging my endurance as long as humanly possible until her satisfaction was evident, I surrendered to my own hyper-arousal and flooded her womb with my seed. I cried out then, releasing a feral groan as my self-denial was finally crushed and I succumbed to the supreme ecstasy of fucking my wife.

My pace collapsed to random, spastic thrusting, and my senses registered the waning motions of her thrashing beneath me. My eyes, which had closed of their own accord, opened again, and I found myself looking at the ceiling and breathing heavily.

I looked down and beheld my wife, her slightly sweaty face streaked with a single tear, the byproduct of such powerful emotional stimulation as our lovemaking sometimes produced. Gently I leaned down and brushed the tear with my lips, then kissed her deeply.

"Happy Anniversary, my love."

raiderh
raiderh
158 Followers
12