Date Night

Story Info
Callie is taken over the kitchen island.
953 words
3.57
21k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cally hummed a bluesy tune as she placed the last few dinner plates into the soapy water in the sink. A few damp tendrils of brown hair began to curl at her nape, a few falling to obscure her view. She pulled them back and tucked them behind her ear with a soapy hand, placing the newly scrubbed plates in the other side of the sink for jarred to rinse and dry.

Date night was in full swing and dinner had been a fun activity both of them enjoyed. Jarred put the clean plates in the cabinet then folded Cally into his arms and followed her arms into the soapy water pressing her breasts into the sink, pulled the plug and then slid his hands to her wet breasts. Her black cotton dress soaked and slicked to her every curve. Her laughter was low and sexy. He gently cradled her and let his thumbs take over teasing and nipping at her nipples until they pressed firmly into his palm, begging for attention. She laid her head back against his shoulder and sighed with pleasure. She grinned and looked down at her now soaked dress and chuckled, "Do you think I won the wet t-shirt contest?"

He moved his hands up and tugged at the drawstrings of her dress and then began to pull the zipper between her breasts down. Slowly revealing a black textured and lacy bra with a hot pink ribbon running through the bra and meeting in the middle as a little bow. The dress folded down into a skirt leaving her perky nipples straining to be freed from the material. He slid one hand down her stomach and reached for the newly rinsed dish rag. He squeezed it on her chest and watched a small trickle of cold water drip onto her right nipple. She shivered lustily. He turned her in his arms and pressed her against him hard and long. She slid down to her knees and released his cock from his pants. He sprung out into her hands and she lapped at his head, looking up and meeting his eyes. Daring him to watch her as she suckled at him. Then swallowed him almost whole, sucking him and teasing his head. When her tongue met his balls he moaned, "I'm going to lick your pussy until you beg for me to fuck you. What do you think about that?"

She looked up at him her mouth full of his cock and took him out of her mouth wiping her mouth politely, "It's not polite to talk with your mouth full." he shuddered and groaned with pleasure and drew her to her feet.

She lifted her right leg onto the kitchen cabinet, holding onto her knee. " You said something about making me beg?" he unclasped her bra and let it slide to the floor to mingle with his pants and shirt. He lifted her breasts into his hands and began to feast on her supple and soft skin running his thumbs over her nipples he popped one into his mouth and lapped at it til she arched her back then the other before pressing kisses down her body and sliding his hands up her thighs cinching her dress around her waist. He traced her lips with his finger pressing the fabric into her part and lightly flicking her clit at every pass until she soaked her black panties, then hooking them with one finger, pulled them to the side and seeing her pink pussy swollen and wet, licked her parting pussy earning him a throaty moan from Cally, her own hands teasing and tweaking her nipples while watching him pleasure her. She was so hot and perfectly drenched he found out when he slipped a finger, then two into her, all the while hungerly sucking and licking her clit. She could feel every nerve in her body and it's small electrical jolts screamed for him to fuck her. She pleaded with him, but he had no intention of releasing his hold over her until she begged for his cock.

" please Jarred. fuck me. please." ,she panted.

He rose to his feet and turned her back into his arms and pressed her over the kitchen island. giving her just enough time to grab the sides of the island, he thrust into her. Filling her with his cock completely and still more. She gasped and begged for him to thrust into her again, slowly drawing himself out then pressing his head slowly against her opening, then thrusting quick pelvic thrusts, grabbing her hips and thrusting himself in and out over and over, her moans became louder and turned into uncontrollable high pitch gasps and cries of pleasure.

Her breasts pressed and swayed into the cold marble top island. Her hands, the only things keeping him from pulling her off the top with every thrust of his cock. Her whole body shook feeling her orgasm building she cried out " fuck me harder! I'm going to come!", he quickened his already frantic speed and she shuddered again and cried out one more time. He felt her cum all over his cock and gush to the kitchen floor. " I love the feel of your cum on my balls", he grunted before thrusting once more and cumming inside her quaking pussy. He pinned her to the island until he slipped out of her.

She made a move to get up and he ground her pussy into the island top and pressed his cock back into her mouth. "stay there a little while longer, I just want to enjoy this pretty picture of you and watch your cum drenched pussy quiver."