Date Night

Story Info
Dates like this keep the flame burning.
2.8k words
4.2
50.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was in a deep sleep when at 4:00am a knock at the front door of her condo woke her up. She jumped up out of bed wondering who could be knocking at her door at this time of night. Not worried that all she was wearing was a big T-shirt and panties, she scurried down the short hallway from her bedroom to the living room and looked through the peephole on the door. Sara immediately regretted not replacing the burnt out porch light bulb a few days earlier.

She cautiously opened the door just enough to peek through the crack when all of a sudden the person on the other side pushed it open and charged her. They both fell to the floor, him on top of her. He jumped up and closed the door, grabbing Sara roughly by the arm pulling her to her feet and pushing her down the hallway to her bedroom. Oh no, Sara thought, he's going to rape me on my own bed. She was terrified.

"Who are you?" Sara asked. "What do you want from me? Take anything you want but please don't hurt me."

"Shut up bitch! Get over there and take all your clothes off except for your panties."

Sara was frozen with fear. When she didn't move right away he grabbed her by the arm and pushed her toward the bed.

"Now do what I said or I will do it for you" the man said.

Sara slowly lifted the T-shirt over her head immediately becoming self conscious that she was standing there in only her panties in front of this mad man.

It was dark in the room but Sara sensed that he was coming toward her. She tensed up as he came to stand directly in front of her. He reached out and touched her left nipple then her right, then backed up a foot.

"Turn a light on," the man ordered Sara to do. She turned to her nightstand and turned the lamp on. Immediately she covered her breasts with her arms.

"Oh no, you put your arms to your sides you little whore. I want to see those titties of yours"

Embarrassed; Sara let her arms drop to her sides. The man backed up a couple more feet and let his eyes roam over her body. With the light on Sara was finally able to see the mans' face clearly.

She was surprised at how handsome he was...dark brown hair, dark eyes and a goatee. He was probably around 6 foot and she could tell he had a nice body underneath his clothes.

Immediately Sara felt ashamed of herself for thinking this man was in any way attractive, he was planning on hurting her. Still, she couldn't get over how sexy he was.

After the man had let his dark eyes roam every inch of her naked body he told her to lay on her back on the bed and put her hands above her head. When Sara didn't move he walked across the room, grabbed her arm tightly and shoved her with force onto the bed. He ordered her to turn over onto her back; she did as she was told. He grabbed 2 pieces of rope from his jacket pocket and tied her hands to the headboard.

"Please don't hurt me," Sara pleaded. The man just stood there looking at her naked breasts, slightly rubbing the bulge in his pants. Sara let her eyes roam down to his crotch and could see it growing. She was petrified but intrigued at the same time. If he was going to rape her she thought he would have done it by now. She wondered what his plans were.

"Are you going to kill me?" Sara asked in a timid voice.

"Let's just put it this way," the man said, "You need to be a good little whore and do exactly what I say. I'll decide if you've been a good girl and if you should die or not."

He then turned and walked out of the room. Sara took this chance to try and pull her hands free of the ropes but he had tied them too tight to break free. The image of him staring at her breasts came into her head and she forgot about trying to break free of the ropes.

Just then the man walked back into the bedroom with an ice tray. He cracked a cube of ice out of the tray and sat on the edge of the bed. Slowly he traced the ice cube along her belly and around her left breast. He then cracked another cube out and put it in his mouth sucking on it until it was almost completely melted. He turned to Sara his eyes immediately going to her now almost fully erect nipples. He bent over and flicked his cold tongue over her right nipple then her left, enticing them to become fully erect. He slowly lowered his mouth onto her breast and flicked her nipple with his cold tongue causing her to subconsciously raise her chest so he could take more of her breast in.

The man bit Sara's left nipple hard enough to make her moan out in pain.

"I told you to do exactly what I tell you to do, I don't remember telling you to try and ram your tit in my mouth. If you disobey me again you're going to get more than a little bite on your nipple."

"Please," Sara pleaded, "If you leave right now I promise I won't tell anyone about you." He ignored her pleading and went back to flicking his tongue over her hard nipples.

After a few minutes he stopped nibbling on her nipples and looked up at her with a hunger in his eyes that prompted Sara's pussy to become damp. She could feel the dampness as her pussy started to slightly throb.

Then the man stood up beside the bed and took off his jeans and shirt. He began to rub his cock through his black boxers. Sara could see the bulge of his manhood growing, moving up towards his stomach. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"You like watching me rub my cock bitch?"

Sara reluctantly pulled her eyes away from his crotch area and looked him in the eye. His eyes were so dark and intriguing which turned her on even more.

"You want my cock in your pussy?" He asked her.

"No, please. Please just leave."

However, he didn't leave, instead he went to the end of the bed and reached up and pulled her panties off. He spread her legs a little and started to rub his finger along her pussy lips. Sara knew she was wet but wished she wasn't.

He then stuck his middle finger inside her pussy, pulled it out and licked her cum from it. Sara found herself wanting him to do it more.

The man got up on his knees and pulled his boxers off, revealing his completely erect cock. He crawled up between Sara's legs and rubbed the head of it along her pussy lips. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and began to move her hips a tiny bit. He rubbed the head of his cock on her clit which made Sara let out a small moan. He then took the head and put it just barely inside her pussy. Sara tried to position her pussy to take all of his manhood but he pulled back.

"You like that don't you slut? You like my cock playing with your pussy don't you?"

Sara didn't answer him but she was positive he could see it in her eyes. Her legs involuntarily started to move back and forth, her pussy was hungry for something to be ramming into it. She could feel her cum start to trickle out of her lips towards her ass. She waited in anticipation for his next move, surprised that she wanted him to continue and knowing that if he didn't she would go insane with wanting him to.

The man untied Sara's left hand from the headboard and ordered her to sit up. He positioned himself in front of her and got on his knees, his rock hard cock pointing directly at her rock hard nipples. He reached around to the back of Sara's head and grabbed a handful of hair then lowered her face to his cock. He rubbed the head of his cock along her lips then slid just the head into her mouth.

"Lick it you whore."

Sara did as she was told, but didn't just lick it. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock tasting a bit of pre cum.

"Yeah bitch, use that tongue" he said.

He then slowly moved forward until the head of his cock was touching the back of her throat then pulled it back out. He grabbed her untied hand and pulled it down towards her pussy and sat back to watch while he jacked his cock off. Immediately she started to work her swollen pussy lips, rubbing her creamy cum on her clit, which was hard and throbbing, ready to explode, not caring about anything anymore except making her pussy feel good. The mans' eyes were fixated on her pussy the entire time which turned her on even more.

"You like to rub your pussy don't you? Finger fuck that little twat hard bitch." She didn't have to be told twice. Sara let out a soft moan and immediately started fucking her puss with all four fingers as deep as she could, first slowly then moving up to fast and steady. She could feel the cum dripping out of her pussy hole. Every time she rammed her fingers back in she would flick her clit with her thumb. On the verge of cumming all over her fingers the man abruptly pulled her fingers out and wrapped them around his girth guiding her to jack his cock, the cum from her fingers spreading to her palm, making his cock slick.

"You want my cock in your twat?" he asked her.

"Yes," Sara replied, too excited to feel ashamed anymore. "Please put it in my pussy. I will do anything to have you fuck me."

Looking down at her hand wrapped around his throbbing cock he told her that if she did everything he told her to that she just might get what she wanted. The man instructed Sara to lay on her back again. He spread her legs apart and stuck 2 fingers deep into her pussy causing her hips to rise up hungrily wanting more. He pushed her hips down and held them there preventing her from moving. He finger fucked her pussy until she thought she would burst from not being able to move. He pulled his cum drenched fingers out of her gash and rubbed her cum in between her tits. Then he pulled himself up and sat on her stomach. Pushing her tits together roughly with his hands he stuck his cock between them, and titty-fucked her. Without being told to she would take just the head of it into her lips every time he went forward, tasting his salty pre-cum with every thrust.

He slowly pulled his cock from between her tits spreading her legs further apart with his legs. Sara waited with hungry anticipation for what he would do next, hoping he was going to ram his cock into her pussy hard and fast bringing her to orgasm.

"Does your pussy want to be fucked? Is your pussy aching for my hard cock to ram into it hard? Answer me bitch!"

"Yessss, please."

"I want to hear you ask for my cock to pound your twat." He said as he took his cock in his right hand and jacked it in a fast steady motion, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Please put your cock in my pussy.," Sara pleaded.

"Not good enough, you tell me what you want me to do or I won't do it at all. I'll just fuck your tits again until I cum. Tell me how bad you want your wet little twat to swallow up my rock hard cock."

At the thought of what he said Sara let out a moan and reached for her pussy. He grabbed her hand and put it on his cock instead.

"You tell me what you want you little whore, or you won't get anything. For all I care you can jack me and suck me until I cum"

Sara couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Mmmmm, please fuck my pussy, ram your cock deep and fast over and over again. I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass every time your cock dives in for more of my pussy."

The man untied her other hand from the head board and said, "Is that what you want you whore? Turn over bitch."

Immediately Sara did as she was told, spreading her legs and putting her ass in the air, her pussy dripping with cum ready to take his pulsating cock deep into the walls. He got up on his knees behind her and stuck a finger in her gash gathering up some of her creamy liquid and rubbing it all over her hot swollen pussy lips. He continued to do this until Sara thought she was going to explode.

"Please fuck me. Please," She begged of him.

To her great pleasure she finally felt the head of his cock at the rim of her pussy hole. Sara tried to move her ass back so she could take it all in but he wouldn't let her. He teased and prodded her hungry wet puss for quite awhile before she felt him push his entire girth deep into the walls of her pussy, his balls just barely hitting her clit. Sara reached down with her hand and began to massage her clit moving her pussy in rhythm to his cock. His pounding grew faster and harder making Sara moan out with every thrust.

"You like my big cock inside your pussy don't you?"

"Oh yes, fuck it baby fuck it. Don't stop, fuck my pussy.," Sara moaned out as he continuously rammed his throbbing dick in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

All of a sudden he stopped and rolled her back onto her back, laying on top of her and putting her feet up on his shoulders. Again he let his cock tear into her pussy causing her to moan much louder this time. Each time he brought his cock almost all the way out of her puss he looked down to see Sara vigorously fingering her clit in a circular motion.

"Yeah baby, rub that clit. Rub it faster.," the man said his cock still in perfect rhythm fucking her pussy.

Sara was on the verge of a huge orgasm and hoped he was too. She thrust her hips up to take in every inch of his delicious cock into the depths of her deep pussy, causing him to moan out in pleasure.

Sara looked up and locked her eyes with his keeping the motion going strong, fingering her clit the entire time. She took her finger off her clit and moved her hand down to his cock, wrapping her fingers around it as it rammed into her over and over. She felt his cock throb in her hand making her hotter.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum. Fuck my pussy baby, fuck it hard. Make my pussy cum all over your big hard cock. Fuck it fuck it."

With that said Sara let out a loud moan, her pussy lips trembling with pleasure. He thrust his cock in one more time to put Sara over the edge. She moaned louder and fucked harder then ever before wanting to release her cum all over his cock.

Sara brought her other hand down to her pussy and spread her lips apart taking in all he had to offer one last time before she went over the top. Her orgasm was strong and she felt it in every part of her pussy. The man went faster and harder until he too was cumming. He unloaded his juices into her pussy, never once taking his eyes from hers. They continued to fuck until their orgasms were done. He pulled out of her and rolled off the bed towards his boxers.

Sara watched him get dressed, still in awe over his sexy good looks. Wearing only his boxers the man sat on the side of the bed and opened the night stand drawer. He pulled out a small black jewelry box and handed it to Sara. Sara sat up and smiled at him.

"Happy Anniversary honey" said her husband of 10 years, John.

Sara reached over the side of the bed and grabbed a box covered in wrapping paper.

"Happy Anniversary to you too babe. I love you."

"I love you too baby," John said, "Same time next week?"

Sara smiled and said, "It's a date."