Date Night

Story Info
Sir takes His pets out for a special night.
8.3k words
4.18
16.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

From the other room, I listened to the sound of water running in the shower and heard little more than that. Just the irregular beat of water striking the tile, indicating there was someone in there getting clean. Otherwise, silence.

I took it as a good sign.

Usually when my pets were in the shower together there was a lot of giggling and splashing, interspersed with the occasional squeak and, when they were allowed to play, quite a few long low moans. Even now and then a small scream of pleasure.

But tonight the two of them were all business. They knew their Master was waiting.

"Is..... is this what we are wearing, Master?" Rose's eyes were wide and I could see goose bumps rise all over her fine skin.

"Yes, Mine. This is what my pets will wear for me." I leaned in and kissed her and then Nathan. "Now finish your hair and we will get my pets dressed for our date." The boy's eyes were just as wide and neither of them could help from glancing over at the bed while they dried and brushed out her long luxuriant hair.

The girl's fingers trembled a bit in excitement as she helped me dress the boy first. A thick collar in mahogany leather with brass fittings buckled in place around his neck. On the sides the leather had been cut away and replaced with intricate weaves of copper and brass chain. Dangling from the front loop was a small brass heart-shaped padlock engraved with simply "My puppy."

Her fingers trembled as much as he did as I had him turn and put his palms flat on the mattress, bent over the side of the bed. Rose knelt on the floor with the bottle of lube in her hand and gently pressed first one and then two fingers up into his snug little hole, making him moan and wiggle. I warned her very sternly and in no uncertain terms if she made him come during this process Master would be very cross and take my belt to her bottom before she was allowed to get dressed.

The fine olive skin of her face paled just a tad as she worked very carefully, lubing the boy's butt. Below her, I could see the muscles in her bottom clenching in apprehension.

A secret smile flickered across my lips.

When he was ready, I handed my girl a tail attached to a medium sized plug designed to fit my puppy's ass and stay in place. The tail was a little over a foot long, made of dark fur which matched Nathan's hair. It was wide and thick at the top and tapered to a point at the tip, hanging in a curl behind him. The boy moaned and gasped as the plug spread his bottom hole open, the muscles in his back and legs clenching and rippling. Another moan and a sigh of relief as it passed the widest point and slid home between his ass cheeks.

My pets always looked so amazing when wearing their tails.

It was fortunate I wasn't going to have my boy in his cage this evening. When he turned it was quite apparent Rose had come very close to earning her spanking. My favorite puppy toy was achingly hard, the tip shiny and slick. I would never have been able to get his prick soft enough to slip the chastity device onto him. Most likely I would have ended up with a mess on my hands. And the floor.

Moving carefully, I held his blushing face in my palms and kissed him while my girl rinsed off in the sink.

Nathan helpfully shrugged his shoulders as we pulled the chain mail chest piece up his arms and buckled it in place. The sleeves came down to his upper forearms and were snug enough to show off his biceps. A gap in the center down the middle of his chest was secured with four leather straps and brass buckles. The tunic was cut short at the bottom, following the line of his rib cage, leaving his fine muscled belly in plain view.

All that was left was the complicated process of getting the lower harness situated. A fairly loose belt which matched the rest of the leather around those slim hips. A strap hanging down the front started with a large steel ring which slipped around his erect prick and balls. Rose's nimble fingers slipped his tail through a smaller ring attached behind, snugging it up against the plug in his bottom and holding it firmly in place. His hips moved and bucked just a little. A small moan leaked from his lips as the girl tightened the strap to the back of his belt. The final part of the harness was two wide leather straps hanging down which went around his upper thighs and a soft leather pouch attached to the ring which buttoned up and covered his proud manly equipment. My smiling girl placed a kiss on his hip as she finished.

The finishing touch was a pair of tall leather boots reaching almost to his knees. On the whole, the effect was a cross between "Spartacus" and "Mad Max" with a touch of the "Best Of" page on almost any fetish website.

God.... he looked good enough I wanted to strip it all back off of him and spend the evening in bed instead of going out.

But we did have reservations.

When it was time for her to get dressed, my sweet little flower was nerve ends all over. I did so like having her that way. The dimples in her cheeks were deep and her bright white teeth kept appearing and disappearing between her wide generous lips. Her dark nipples were rock hard and she kept softly rubbing her thighs together.

Those hands which were so often nimble and sure of themselves.... quick sure fingers which could thread a needle without even looking and stitch a hem faster than any machine.... were now trembling and slightly unsure as she sat on the side of the bed and drew the stockings up her legs. In contrast to her olive skin the stockings were pale and creamy, with a wide pale lavender lacy band around the tops of her thighs. As each one settled in place, her fingers lingered at the tops of her thighs just briefly as if she were wanting to touch even deeper.

One finger...

One finger was all it would have taken to press her backward on the bed. Arms and legs high and wide, begging for my touch. Or even settling for her own.

That wanted finger lifted, along with her hopes. Those large deep brown eyes focused on the tip of her Master's finger as it lifted and she rose from the mattress, following my direction. It moved in a small circle and she turned her body towards the bed, still looking over her shoulder.

My good girl knew what was coming next, but she waited for my direction as a good pet always should. Like the maestro of a silent orchestra, my finger pointed down and she leaned over, hands settling into the bedclothes with a soft, happy sigh.

The boy, of course, was just as excited as Rose had been as he knelt down behind her. His eyes traveled up and down her bare backside. Even though he had seen her naked body over and over again for months, it seemed he never got tired of the sight.

"You know what to do, puppy. We need to be leaving soon."

His smile was wide and happy. "Yes, Master!"

There was a little catch in her breath as one hand settled on a firm ass cheek, pulling it to the side and when a finger from his other hand burrowed between her cheeks, she swirled her hips and sighed aloud. "Oooohhh... Nathan.... yes..."

A sudden discomfort and a sharp sting as two of my fingers gripped the top of his ear and twisted slightly, almost bringing him to his feet.

"This is not playtime, puppy. It is a long ride in the truck and you don't want to sit all that time with a red ass." As Rose had done before, he paled and his butt cheeks clenched.

"Y-yes, Master! I will remember, Sir!" A squeak as his finger slipped into her tight hole, then in and out as she struggled to relax to the intrusion. As her Master, I was keenly aware of how sensitive her tightest hole was and how much she loved being played with back there. It was a constant source of joy in my home. But we didn't have time for play. That would come much later.

A gasp and sigh as two fingers opened her up even further. My girl was aptly named, as she tended to turn a soft rose color when she was highly excited. Her whole body seemed to be radiating the tint into the room along with the scent of her excitement. It was enough to make me slightly dizzy and the room seemed to be painted with desire.

It was time. We had to move on or change all of my plans for the evening. As it was I had to fight to keep from pushing the boy out of the way and replacing his fingers with the prick which was straining in my pants.

Nathan took her tail in his hand and presented the tapered tip to her opening and pushed, gently but steadily, gaining ground slowly as she moaned and shivered. An almost choking gasp as her hole tightened down on the base of the plug and settled into place.

Since my Rose was a panther rather than a kitten, I designed her tail to match her identity. It was almost two feet long and thick, made from deep black fur and it too hung in a small curl at the tip. Though she was devoted and submissive to me, my girl was strong and more than capable and just as dangerous as her namesake animal.

Luckily for me, the chains on her heart were stronger than anything which could go around her neck.

Enough musing, we still had work to do.

It took both Nathan and I together to lift her attire for the evening into place. Her arms slipped into the chainmail sleeves from the back and I held the front of the black leather corset in place while the boy went around and laced it up the small of her back with lavender ribbons. The top of the leather was rolled and soft and came up to just cup the bottom of her firm breasts and make them jut out even further, leaving the whole top of her mounds including her dark areolae and nipples exposed, while pressing them slightly together to exaggerate her cleavage. From the lower sides of her breasts the leather swept sharply down and back, leaving almost all of her back as exposed as her front. In a line running down from the center of each breast was embossed a small and delicate rose, stamped deep into the leather.

From between those ripe beauties a chain mesh chestpiece climbed up in a vee and spread out to join at her shoulders with the sleeves, which hung down to the center of her upper arms. Connected to this at the center was a brass and leather collar, much like the one my pup wore, but done in black leather. Interwoven through the brass and copper chains were accents of lavender ribbon through the top and bottom edge of her collar. Nathan held her hair carefully up out of the way and I buckled the collar in place around her slim pretty neck.

Putting a collar on a pet was always Master's job. One I was more than happy to have thrust upon me.

Throughout the process of getting her dressed, my girl awed and cooed over the leather and steel which both covered and accented her exquisite torso. I had a devil of a time keeping both her and the boy's outfits secret from the both of them. Her compliments and her desire to see herself in a mirror kept making me smile.

I wonder if she actually recalled we would be leaving the house as soon as she was ready.

Just a couple more accessories and we would be ready to begin our evening out.

From the base of the corset dangled four leather straps, each ending in a small flat loop. A black leather belt was threaded through these with one more belt dangling down in the front. This final strap had but one ring on it, through which Nathan fed her tail and ran it through the buckle in the back, planting it firmly into her wiggling backside. It was just wide enough to cover the little strip of hair above her cleft and afford her just the tiniest amount of modesty. The fact the leather strap had on the inside of it a small rounded ridge which slipped between her pussy lips became apparent rather quickly as my girl shivered all over with the extra stimulation in both places.

While she was distracted, Nathan lifted each foot and slipped them into an elegant pair of black leather Victorian boots, making my girl about two inches taller and also helping straighten her stance.

"One more thing, pet."

A pair of tall pointed panther ears, done in black fur with black velvet interior and a tiny lavender ribbon clipped into her hair to complete her ensemble.

Absolutely stunning. Ravishing. Ravishable.

Both of them.

Again I had to fight the urge to strip them naked once more and drag them into my bed. I could do that. I was their Master, after all.

But we had put too much work into the evening to stop now. I had even bigger things planned.

For the first time in a very long time there was almost outright rebellion in my house when it sunk in we were actually going out this evening.

It was fine when they thought they were just dressing up for me.

But... but... but...

Rose was almost beside herself. I had taken Nathan on a few outside excursions as my puppy but this was her first time and the thought of others seeing her had her blushing furiously. Her hands were a blur of motion as she fought between covering herself up self consciously and waving them about. Normally so precise in her words, she was reduced to stammering and almost incoherence.

"B-b-but M-master! I'm... it's... you c-can't really...I... I mean...." I clapped my hands loudly to startle her to a halt. My voice stayed calm and strong.

"This is our date night, pet. I spent a lot of time and a lot of money and effort making those things myself. This is what you will wear for your Master and we are going out. End of discussion." I put just enough "Daddy Spank" into my voice to make sure she knew I meant business. It took just a moment for it to sink in.

"B-but... but... I'm..." She finally lowered her eyes. "Y-yes, Master."

"Good girl." I leaned in and kissed her forehead. Two long black robes came out of the closet, kept for just such a formal occasion. Both of my pets slipped them on, covering their bodies modestly, and sighing gratefully as they held them tightly closed. The robes may have help to calm them. Now I just hoped I wouldn't have another fight on my hands when I took them off.

We would deal with that when the time came.

When I had gotten my newest pet, I had also gone out and bought a new truck. One with a wide bench seat so all three of us could ride together. I wisely did not want any arguments about whose turn it was to ride in the front seat with me.

It was difficult to keep my eyes on the road as I drove. While Nathan and Rose had experience sitting with their tails planted in their bottoms it seemed even sitting up straight and arching their backs provided little relief in the truck seat and both of them squirmed and wiggled the entire time, fighting against the seat belts. Watching from the corner of my eye, I had to fight against chuckling.

Just a little over an hour, driving down the coast highway to a little town just north of Bay City. We drove in the dark but the relentless power of the Pacific Ocean was always right there, just out of view, adding to the soft susurrus of sound with the truck engine and tires on the road. Between the glimpses of barely witnessed vistas and the lulling sounds it managed to keep my pets distracted from whatever fears they might have about the upcoming evening.

"What... ummm...... what.... where are we, Master?" Nathan was leaning forward, peering into the dark parking lot as I turned off the engine. We could see there were maybe two dozen vehicles in the lot and the building was low and dark. The windows were all covered. If it weren't for the cars in the lot, you would have assumed the place was closed up for the evening. The only light other than the moon was a dim purple glow coming from around one corner.

"Dinner and a show, puppy. I believe you will enjoy it."

"Oh.... well, all right then." He sounded a little dubious. I had taken my boy to some sketchy looking places in the past. Even though he always managed to enjoy himself, I delighted in making him nervous sometimes.

The change in my pets was quite amusing. While puppy had been proud of his new attire and eager to show off how amazing he looked, he was now nervous. Shy at the notion of strangers looking at him dressed as he was and unsure of himself. His hands shook as he helped the girl down from the truck seat.

And while my Rose had been initially panicked about being taken out in public almost naked, she gave me a look, straightened her spine and slipped her soft hands through the boy's arm, giving him a reassuring pat. Leaning up, she whispered something in his ear which made him smile nervously and kissed him on the cheek. Being the oldest of my pets, (Though still decades younger than I) Rose took the task of protecting "her" young man seriously. Swallowing her jitters, she turned into my proud fierce panther girl and stood ready to defend both myself and my puppy from any dangers.

Was it any surprise I was so proud to call myself Master with pets such as these?

There was no name over the entrance to the club. Just an odd symbol done in purple neon. A circle, like the Chinese Yin and Yang, but in three sections instead of two. Each tear-drop shaped piece had a small circle in the middle of it's widest point. Rose's eyes went wide and her free hand came up to touch the nape of her neck.

"Master! It's.... it's just like our....your mark!" I smiled and chuckled.

"Yes, Mine. This is the Triskele Club. It needs no name other than that symbol. You will see why soon, I believe." I swung open the door and we stepped inside.

"Frank."

"Rex. Good to see you. It's been too long." Both of my pets stared up at the huge slab of a man blocking their view. Their eyes were wide and they both gulped nervously. Despite his easy smile, Frank Castle looked like the kind of man who would throw a taxi at you if you pissed him off. His face looked as if it were chiseled out of angry granite and if there was even the tiniest muscle in his body that wasn't as hard as 440 steel, it had never been seen by human eyes.

But he was also one of the nicest guys I had ever met and while I always tried to stay on his good side from sheer survival instinct, I knew I could always count on his help if I was in a jam.

"Young man. Behave yourself and enjoy your evening." Frank's hand swallowed Nathan's almost all the way to the wrist. He gulped and stammered "Y-yes, Sir!", just grateful to get his hand back in one piece.

"Miss." He raised Rose's fingertips almost to his lips, handling her as if she were as fragile as eggshells. Which, in his hands, she was. A little flustered, my girl stammered out a "S-s-sir!" and managed a small curtsey.

In the alcove I handed my leather jacket to the valet, setting a satchel I had brought from the truck on the floor at my feet. One finger pointed back towards the front door.

"Turn around and hand me your robes." A couple more gulps and eyes darting back and forth before they turned their backs to me, the robes slipping from their shoulders. Once they were handed off I grabbed something from the satchel and stepped up behind my puppy boy, patting his bottom and making his tail wag.

"Stand up straight, boy. Shoulders back and chin high. Show them how proud you are to be my pet."

"Yes, Master!" As he straightened he also let out a little squeak as he felt cold steel snap in place around his wrist. Moments later his wrists were securely cuffed behind his back and he wiggled a bit at the feeling. I knew very well how being bound turned my boy on and was sure he would be getting many appreciative stares.

A rattle as I pulled another pair of cuffs from the bag and I stepped to the side to find Rose with her hands already behind her back, waiting obediently. She was also lightly pink all over and covered with goose bumps. As with Nathan, my little flower was also excited by being bound in any way and as the metal clicked around her wrists, she shivered hard and a moan almost escaped her mouth before being clamped off by her lips.