Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two

The hallway was dark. The scant illumination came from tiny lights mounted low on the wall by the floor, giving us just enough light to navigate. Additional dim light came from a few narrow windows set deep in the wall. A few of them were blocked off and dark, allowing no view into the room behind. The ones the occupants allowed to remain open to add whatever vicarious thrill the notion of casual voyeurism gave them were enough to make both of my leashed pets shiver with anticipation and delight. And occasionally something else.

We strolled from window to window, seeing what we could see.

As there were not many people in the club, most of the rooms were unoccupied. Still, they offered tantalizing glimpses into what could happen in them. A couple of the rooms were decorated as dungeons. Fake rock on the walls and floor. Theatrical torches on the walls giving off flickering light which made them look as if they were actually on fire. Stockades and benches, all done in dark distressed wood and blackened steel, giving the appearance of being centuries old. Chains and shackles attached to the walls and ceilings.

One such room revealed the presence of two men. Both were well muscled, their nude bodies gleaming with sweat. One of them was smaller and his rippling body was completely hairless. His was bent over at the waist, his neck and wrists held immobile in a pair of wooden stocks mounted to a pole coming from the floor. His face was a study in both pleasure and pain as he writhed against the unforgiving grip of the wood.

The other man was bigger and hairy. His fur like a thick pelt as if he were wearing the skin of a bear wrapped around his body. Standing behind the smaller man, he gripped his partner's hips and thrust into him hard, over and over again. His guttural moans and the cries of the other man and the slap slap slap of flesh against flesh as he fucked his captive brutally were loud enough to be heard through the thick glass of the window.

Eyes wide, my leashed pets shivered as they observed the show. I could see their hips moving unconsciously in time with the hard thrusts and two bottoms clenching in sympathy with their tails wagging sensuously behind them.

Stepping closer, I put a hand on two firm bottoms, my fingers pressing the plugs of their tails deeper inside. Two long low moans in stereo and two pair of hands pressed against the wall.

"Would you like to be him?"

They knew exactly who I was referring to.

Once again in stereo. "Ohhh god... yes, Master!" I smiled.

"Perhaps on our next visit, then."

After a few moments I removed the pressure and tugged on the leash.

"Come along, children. More to see." Almost reluctantly, they followed.

Always the consummate showman, it was no surprise his window was widely uncovered. Maestro looked as he always did. Perfect and elegant, as if he were just about to step onto the stage and play before royalty. Not a speck of dust or an errant wrinkle anywhere on his finely fitted tuxedo. His long blond hair looked as if someone had spent hours trying hard to disguise the fact it was professionally done.

We could not hear if there was music playing in the room or not. But his long fingers held a riding crop and waved it, pointing here and there as if he were conducting an orchestra. His eyes were closed in seeming bliss.

Lying on her belly on the low table before him was the piano playing girl from the stage. Still wearing her diamonds and heels but now completely naked. Her wrists were bound together with rope and she rested on her elbows, eyes gazing up at him in adoration. Her head moved slowly back and forth with those painted lips wrapped around his cock, sucking on him while he waved his baton.

His eyes opened briefly and the crop slashed down, striking the girl's full bottom and thighs. One.. two... three... four... five... six times. When the end of the crop connected with her fine skin she jerked and kicked and we could see her lips moving as she squealed around the mouthful of his prick. Each strike left a small rectangular welt which showed up pink against her fair skin. Through the window we could see her back and bottom and upper thighs were covered with such red welts.

Even though she kicked and squealed and tried her best to avoid his blows, her eyes never left him and she never lost the look of complete submission to him in her eyes.

When he was done for the moment, his eyes closed once again and lifted the crop in the air.

My puppy and my panther girl both flushed slightly at the scene. At one time or another both of them had been in the same position, albeit with my belt in my hand rather than a riding crop. Mouth stuffed full of Master's cock and doing their very best to finish me off while I randomly swatted their behinds with the end of my leather strap.

"Mmmm......" I purred. "Memories."

Rose turned to me, almost dancing with her need.

"Master, can.... can we.... go home now, Sir?" I was a little nonplussed until she added. "I want you, Sir. Very badly." Nathan leaned into view and chimed in. "Me too, Master! Can we go home now?"

How could I argue?