Date Night

Story Info
My wife shows off on date night.
954 words
4.32
56.7k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2023
Created 12/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday nights, my wife, Mary, and I have date night. I like her to dress in revealing clothes on the dates as I find the idea of people seeing her body in public settings to be very erotic. The trick is to show off without offending anyone or getting asked to leave the restaurant, or bar. We find that late dinners are best as there are usually no kids, fewer people and the patrons that are there are less likely to complain, or be offended.

On a recent date night, Mary wore a pencil skirt with a sheer blouse and a Victoria's Secret "add a cup" push up bra. Her breasts were 38DD so that bra makes them really look huge and created cleavage that starts, roughly, at her neck. The blouse was unbuttoned far enough so that all that magnificent cleavage was on full display. The male wait staff was very attentive and water glasses never got low.

During dinner, I asked Mary to go the ladies room and remove her bra. At this point I should mention that Mary had pierced nipples with barbell style jewelry that had large gold balls on the ends about 3/16" in diameter. Her blouse was sheer enough that her large pale nipples and the barbells would be quite visible. Watching her walk back to the table with her heavy breasts swaying under the sheer silk blouse was a HUGE turn on. She also attracted some attention from other diners but by this time it was late and the restaurant was pretty empty.

We paid our bill and gave the waiter a nice tip, as the service had been truly exceptional, and then decided to have an after-dinner drink in the bar. Mary stopped to use the ladies room and I went and got a table in the back of the bar.

While the bar is fairly dark, there is a light over the door at the entrance from the restaurant. When Mary came into the bar I was pleased to see that she'd unbuttoned her blouse all the way to her waist and her big tits were very much on display, swaying as she walked to our table. Every eye in the bar followed her every step. Many of them, myself included, hoping that one of those big tits would fall completely out.

Mary sat down at our table and a waiter appeared instantly. From where he was standing he had a nice angle to see in her open blouse. He took our drink order and yet another person appeared with glasses of water.

When the waiter brought the drinks Mary's blouse had opened enough that one of her breasts was totally exposed. The waiter, named Tom, stayed and talked to us at some length about Single Malt Scotch, eyes glued to Mary's bare tit.

We finished our drinks and I left Tom a nice tip and we went out to our car. For the ride home Mary removed her skirt and blouse in the parking lot and wore only high heels and the thigh high stockings.

I took a circuitous route home enjoying glancing at my nude wife next to me and feeling her big tits, as I drove. When we stopped at lights we kissed and I kneaded her tits or sucked her very erect nipples. It was good that it was late because I think we sat through a green light, on at least 2 occasions!

When we got home, I parked in the driveway. In the slot furthest from the front door. Mary got out of the car and walked to the front door, still totally nude.

We stopped on the front porch so I could cup her big boobs from behind as she unlocked the door. We barely got in the door before Mary started to undress me.

By the time we got to the bedroom I was just as naked as Mary. When we lay down on the bed I told her I wanted to watch her play with a toy and that I had a surprise for her. We've never done much anal play and I told her I had bought a small butt plug that I wanted her to try.

She was very horny so she agreed and I lubed it up and slid it into her ass. She wasn't sure about it but started playing with a dildo while I watched and played with and sucked her tits and rubbed her clit. She had a shuddering orgasm and dropped the dildo and grabbed hungrily for my cock, which she started to suck with great enthusiasm, she then climbed on top of me, buried my erection in her tight pussy and started to slowly fuck me.

She started slow, as I played with her big tits hanging above me, and gradually picked up the pace before she started to moan that she was coming, when she started to moan I slammed my cock back against her and she went over the top. After about 10 more strokes like that I came explosively, filling her pussy with semen.

She laid down on top of me to catch her breath, kissing me gently. She laid there kissing me gently until my cock shrank enough to pop out of her pussy, followed by a torrent of cum.

She got off me and cleaned us up and then laid back down and snuggled against me saying "I sure do love date night". Truer words were never spoken.

This is the blueprint for most date nights. Certain elements are always present, including Mary showing off, to varying degrees, and riding home mostly or totally nude in the car and excellent sex.