Date Night

Story Info
You both got what you needed on date night.
6.2k words
3.55
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers

The clock was right around 3 P.M. Friday afternoon. You were trying to concentrate hard on work, but felt anxiety building all day. He planned your date nights and it made you wet just thinking about what he could have planned for the evening. Was it taking you to an adult book store and play with the glory holes? Was it a night out to our favorite club? The one with the swing? Oh you loved how he took you there and fucked you while everyone watched. Focus. Back to work. When will he send you instructions? Damn it. Back to work. The last two hours drag on. Maybe he forget. Maybe he is too busy at work. Your mood turns from anxiety to disappointment as the clock hits 5. Time to go home.

Then, just before you shut down, it arrives. Butterflies are swirling around your stomach. You feel your pussy throb before you even open the email. Pavlov's dogs have nothing compared to your pussy. He has a direct connection to it! In the email you are to drive home, take a shower, shave, put his favorite lotion on, and then wear the clothes he has picked out on the bed at home. You have an hour and a half to get home and be ready. No sweat you think. It usually takes 30 minutes to get home. An hour will be enough time.

Then your first road block. As you rush to your car, Susan, your coworker, stops you and pleads with you to take her home. Her car won't start and she needs to get home so she can meet her date at home. Reluctantly you agree. She is only a couple minutes away from you house. So you set off.

Susan has been an occasional lover. Sir from time to time has brought her in to play with you. Your mind races and wonder if this is part of his game. But you have no time to think about it. You rush her home. You pull up to her place to drop her off. She thanks you, but before she gets out she leans in and gives you a very sultry goodbye kiss. A long, and succulent kiss that seems to last forever. Then she is gone with a bye.

God that was hot, you thought. Maybe she just needed a ride! No time to think, you have to get home. You get home run in the door. You glance at the time. Damn only 45 minutes until you must be ready. You strip down and get into the shower. You wash your body, making sure every part of your body is nice and clean. You pay close attention to your ass. You clean both the outside and as far as you can reach on the inside. You know how much he loves that hole, almost as much as you!

Then you clean your pussy. GOD that feels sooo goooood! But you can't linger. You must move on. You get the shaving cream out. Quickly you cover your legs. Quick but efficient strokes with the razor up and down the legs. Quick rinsing, then another stroke. Repeated until silky smooth legs. Then your favorite, back to your pussy. You lather it up and carefully you stroke the razor. Ever gently you shave the hair off. You shudder just being this close to your throbbing pussy. Just a couple of flicks of your clit won't hurt. OOOHHH! It feels so good, but you need to get out.

You towel off, only 15 minutes left! DAMN. You rub the coconut butter cream all over your body. It feels so warm and soft. You love that sensation. You move quickly out to the bedroom. You finally notice what he wants you to wear. You pull the black lace thongs on then the matching bra. You pull up the garter belt, then roll each fishnet stocking up each leg and attach it to the belt. You make sure the garters are attached under the thong because you know how he likes that look when he peels your underwear off! Then you put on the tight black dress he loves so much. It clings to every curve like it was made just for you. Then you slip on those 3 inch spike heels. 5 minutes left.

You have to brush your hair back into a ponytail. Then put mascara and lipstick. No time for anything else. Then you rush to the front door, kneel, and wait...

Sometimes he makes you wait, sometimes he is right on time. You have no idea what tonight will bring. You hear his car pull up. But you don't hear him get out right away. You make sure you are kneeling up, off your legs, hand clasped behind your back, up straight, eyes down. But then you wait. What is he doing? Why is it taking him so long? Several minutes go by and you can feel the harshness of the wood pounding on your knees. Your shoulders starting to feel fatigued. Your back feeling kinked. Finally, you hear the car door open. Then footsteps and now the front door open. He puts a blindfold on you. He speaks. But not to you, he is on the phone. Some conversation about work, that so and so wasn't do his job, blah blah blah. Then you feel his penis against your lips. You take it in and start bobbing up and down. He still continues the conversation, but you know you have a job to do.

You are his fucktoy! Suck that cock. God you feel so dirty, what a slut you are. Is the front door still open? You don't care. You move your hands to his body, first to steady yourself, then to massage his balls and wank his shaft. You are a good cocksucker. Occasionally, you hear his voice crack, but he still continues to hold a conversation. You are determined to make him cum. You know this is what he wants. You quicken the pace. You stop to lick the balls, suck on them. Then you lick the shaft up and down, then back to bobbing. You take him deep and hold it, using your throat muscles. He grabs your throat and massages your neck/ his penis at the same time. With one hand he starts fucking your throat, slow then quick until he releases. His cock is so far in, you barely get a taste. But still you lick him clean. Then he pulls away. But now you are back in your submissive position.

Was he actually on the phone. Don't know, don't care. He yanks you up by my arm and sets you up right. You wobble a little to adjust to the heels. His hands glide over your body. The back of his hand stroking up your arm, around your neck and down to the other side. He fondles your breasts. Over the flimsy garments, he easily finds your nipples and tweaks them, making you moan. His hands are now both fondling your ass and rubbing your pussy. Quickly and efficiently, you begin to melt from his touches. Then suddenly a quick slap in the middle of your ass. A surprise. A needed surprise. He barks let's go as he guides you by your neck to the car. The blindfold is still on. You can only feel the heat of the sun and see little peeks of light. He guides you to the front seat of the car and secures your safety belt. He asks you to put your hands behind your neck. You feel the cold metal clamp down around your first wrist then with some jostling he secures your other wrist. He made sure your arms were secured to the headrest. Guess he wants to play!

Your seat starts reclining all the way down. After it stops, you feel his hands on your legs. He grabs your panties and yanks them down. He starts rubbing your clit and plunging two fingers in your pussy. OH that feels sooooo gooood! He is just toying. He wipes your pussy with your panties, then shoves them in your mouth. What a dirty whore you are! The car door closes. You think you sense movement behind you, then you hear his door open and close. You are away. You feel the light getting darker as you sense the sun is near to setting.

The car is zooming along now. With the movement and the feel of speed, you must be on the highway. All of a sudden you feel a hand stroking your face. One finger tracing your jawline up and around your ear. Back and forth. So sensual. You love this. Then a finger over your lips. You open and the finger goes in your mouth. You suck it. You realize it is a woman's finger. Instantly you feel the throbbing between your legs. Is it Susan? Someone else? Your mind races. You feel her move and get behind your head. Her hands now fondling your breasts. From her access point, she reaches under your dress and bra and starts tweaking your breasts and nipples. This sensation and the mystery of the moment is really pushing you over the edge! It is hard for you to breath with the panties in. You start grunting, struggling to breathe. That just makes it more exciting!

Oh god she is making you squirm. Suddenly, you feel sir's hand. First just resting on your upper thigh. Then slowly stroking it up and down. You part your legs for him but he still just strokes your legs. AGONY! Come on you want him to touch it! But he doesn't. He stops stroking, but rests his hand on your inner thigh. Your pussy can feel the heat in his hand it is so close. But yet so far away. Now this girl pulls the panties out and starts kissing you. Not a soft kiss. A hard passionate kiss. Tongues intertwined. She grasps your face and pulls it closer, at least as close as she can. You are putty in their hands.

The car slows down and seems to be going through town. Stop and go. Lefts and rights. You don't know how long you have been driving or which part of town you are in. Suddenly you are stopped and parked. The handcuffs are removed and you are allowed to stretch your arms. You have no idea where your panties are. You were instructed to bring your seat upright. You do.

Your two companions get out of the car. You know not to move until instructed to. You are squirming. Your seat and dress are wet. From you!

The car door opens and the blindfold is removed.

Behind you, hands reached over you and pulled the blindfold off. She whispered into your ear and said you are the guest of honor. It was Susan! Your pussy is pulsing right now. The light breeze blew up your dress and made you shiver. The moisture was dripping from your pussy. As you were lead into the nondescript building, you hear the music and the voices talking. Your Dom instructs you to go into a room and wait for further instructions. Susan walks with you into the room. Puts the blindfold back on and instructs you to kneel. With this command, you know you are to assume your normal subservient position, with your hands behind your head.

Susan grabs the back of your head and kisses you hard. Tongues intertwined and her breathe taking you in. Your adrenaline starts to peg, your breathing ragged, and you start to tremble. She pulls away and you're left wanting. A string of spit briefly connects you two as she pulls away then it falls away.

You feel her move behind you. She grabs your hands and attaches a thick leather cuff on each wrist. Then she does the same with your ankles. Then her hands grab your neck and gives it a tight squeeze. You love that feel. The she grabs a collar and secures it tightly around your neck. It is just tight enough to feel the restriction.

You feel her move in front of you again. You can feel the heat close to your face, then you can feel that distinct smell. She barks out to you to put your tongue out. You do and then you feel her soft body back up to your tongue. She orders you to lick. She parted herself to give you better access. Her hole is moist and tight but you lap her ass like a good whore.

Her body reacts. Her soft moans builder louder the faster you lick. You can feel her hand rubbing her clit while you tongue her ass. It doesn't take her long and soon she is convulsing in her first orgasm for the night. You continue to lick until she pulls away. She turns around, gives you a kiss, pets your head and says, "Good girl". You then her a click around your neck and feel the leash fall to your side.

She said now you are ready. Assume the position and await further instruction you are told as you hear the clicking of her heels as she walks away.

You kneel there waiting. How long has it been? What is the crowd doing? Who are they? Why are you trembling? It isn't cold.

Your knees hurt. You can't wait. It's starting to hurt. You can get up, no, no you can't. You can do it. You can wait. Just a little longer.

What are they waiting for? Aren't they here for me? I'm the "Guest of Honor". What does that mean? Man, your arms are hurting, starting to shake.

Why hasn't Sir come for me yet? Is he already in here? Your knees are killing you. Those strappy heels are now hurting your ankles. They aren't designed to be kneeling in. When is he coming?

Finally, you hear a door open. It stays open and you hear the crowd. Someone picks the leash up and pulls you up by your arm. It is a strong arm pulling you up. It must be a man you think. Again, it is difficult to stay balanced on your heels after kneeling. He gives you time to adjust. Then with a nudge and a firm hand on your shoulder, you are moved forward, through the threshold to the party room. Someone in front of you says to walk. On all fours. Get down and start walking forward. Now the leash is used to guide your direction.

You are being paraded slowly around the room. As you walk by, each person starts grabbing you. They are fondling your tits as you approach them and then grabbing your ass and pussy as you move away. You are slowed each time you reach a new set of people. This takes only 5 minutes, but it feels like forever.

You are so turned on. Finally you are stopped. In front of you, you hear a familiar voice that sternly instructs you to stand up. Once up right, your dress is removed.

One at a time your arms are raised and your cuffs are attached to chains. The chains are suspended so as to keep your arms above you in a Y position. Then you feel your legs kicked a part. You almost fall from the abrupt move. In a flash, a spreader bar is attached to keep your legs open.

Sir comes over and whispers in your ear and asks you if everything is alright. All you can muster out of your mouth is "Green". As in green means go! He whispers, "Good girl" to you as you melt. Those are your two favorite words.

He pops off your bra and begins to knead your breasts. Then he takes your nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and simultaneously pinch and twist them. You moan softly, too softly for the crowd to hear, but they enjoy the writhing and look upon your face.

Now the fun begins.

He says, "Open". You lower your jaw as he straps the gag into your mouth. You are helpless and on display for all in the room to see. You think how many people are actually there? You hear dozens of voices. Some you recognize, others you don't. Over the next hour, everyone comes over to take their turn with you.

First you feel 2 sets of soft hands. One set rubbing up and down your front, the other set in the back. In unison they start at your head. One lightly traces your face, lips, and chin. The other runs their fingers through your hair. Then lower, your back is gently tickled by the light dragging of fingers up and down, concentrating on your most ticklish spots. Back to the front and those light hands are circling your aureoles, getting closer and closer to your nipples without quite touching them. Teasing. Now down to your belly, circling your navel. Now your back side is being kneaded and massaged. Your lobes moved up and down side to side. You feel your hole being exposed to the air, then a light tease with your fingers. Circling the hole, then a finger probes your ass, but very gently. In the front, a hand is rubbing and flicking your clit. Slowly.

Deliberately. The other hand is parting the crease of your pussy. Daring ever so gently to probe in. Just a little more. Both sets of hands. Front and back. Heaven and hell. Tortured, but being pleased. Then the hands were gone.

Next a man's hands. Rougher, in contrast to the last sets of hands. He starts with the breasts. Pinching your nipples. Twisting. Slapping them. He bites down on one then the other. Then, he twists the nipples again and attaches a set off clamps. He then slaps your ass about 15 times. You can feel it start to redden. You feel the heat. Without notice, he rams his finger in your wet pussy, harshly he moves in and out and over your clit. Then he gives your pussy a couple of slaps.

Dozens of hands come and go, some rough, others gently. All making you want more. All just teasing, never to fruition. You've been riding on the brink for over a half hour, but they know to leave you there, no further. He walks over to you. Pulls your blindfold off. Unlatches your gag. Your breathing is ragged. Sweat has been forming, He asks if you are ready for the next portion of the night. GOD YES. You reiterate, "Green."

He kisses you hard. You want it more than ever. His touch. His gift to you. You have been on the edge for what seems like hours now. He pulls back. Now is your first chance to look around the room. You see many familiar faces. Old play partners you haven't seen in a while along, some new friends, and some complete strangers. All scattered throughout the room. There are chairs and couches spread throughout the room with people kissing and groping each other. But all are facing towards you. You are the show. Their amusement. Their slut!

You now look at Sir. What is he up to? He is behind you looking over different implements. Before you are able to see what he picks up, Susan brings a Hitachi over and turns it on low. She puts it up to your clit. Just close enough to feel it, but not close enough to grind up against it. Wow, the sensation is amazing. You try and thrust forward towards it, but it is placed just far enough to make it a little frustrating. You want more... Ow...You forgot about Sir. He is comes down hard with a leather lined paddle. He alternates hits on each cheek. Quickly your ass feels warm. He alternates each hit, some hard, some softer. Each time a surprise. That vibrator is keeping you on the edge. Every hit, your hips thrust on the Hitachi. Pleasure and Pain. After about 50 hits, on each cheek, he stops. Your hips are still thrusting though. He pulls the nipple clamps off. Such pain and pleasure all at once!

Heat radiates on your backside and in your pussy. You so need release, but this torture is killing you! Susan pulls the vibrator away. Sir releases your arms. You feel relief from that strain. He see that smirk. That look that melts your heart, but causes a little fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of where this dark place you are being taken.

Susan, his partner in crime today, slid over a spanking bench. Your legs still attached. They position the bench so your legs stay attached, but pushes you down on to the bench. She then reattaches your arms to the front legs on the bench. This is your favorite position. All three holes can be easily used and your ass can be thoroughly abused by whatever implement he chooses.

He walks over. Grasps a fist full of hair, pulls your head up and kisses you. He

stands straight, still with a fistful of hair, unzips and shoves his cock down your throat. He releases your hair, but grabs both sides of your head as he pumps in and out of your throat. Quick thrusts. Then he slows down. Slow pushing his cock in as far as it will go. You no longer choke when he does that, but now can try to pull it in with your throat. You love how he uses you like this. After a couple minutes of this he pulls out, then he walks behind you again. Susan follows. With authority, he tells Susan to suck his cock.

With a cat o'nine tails in his hand he starts whipping your ass. Softly at first, but the intensity increases the harder Susan sucks his cock. You are feeling the intensity of the pain. He isn't letting up. After several minutes of this, the pain seems to go away. His intensity stays the same but you feel like you are floating.

You are feeling like you are out of your body.

He stops and you don't even notice. You are in bliss. Then you feel a body behind you. It is Sir. He roughly feels your pussy. It is soaked, your juices running down your leg. He rubs it, then positions himself to thrust into you. He quickly pistons in and out of yo. You are in sensation over load. Susan positions herself to both start rubbing your clit, and grabbing his ass. Everyone is still around but you hear no one. It is just the three of you in unison, in harmony.

cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers
12