Date Night Ch. 01

Story Info
The fun doesn't really begin until the bar closes down.
1.9k words
4.2
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyPWG
LadyPWG
1 Followers

We are out. It's date night. We go to a local karaoke bar. We are drinking and having a good time. You make sure I drink much more than you. Not forcing it down me, but allowing me to drink to excess with gentle encouragement. I know I'm safe. I know I'm protected. You will let nothing bad happen to me. I sing. We have close down the bar. I have nearly exceeded the amount of alcohol I can handle without being sick. You gently guide me out of the bar. I'm feeling randy, and I start attempting to paw at you, which you gently brush me away and remind me to be as ladylike as possible. I straighten myself and lean my head against your shoulder and allow you to guide me to the car.

You open up the passenger side door for me and make sure I don't hurt myself getting into the car. You ask me "Wanna have some fun on the way home?" and I respond with a slightly slurred "Yes, Sir". You tell me to put my arms down at my sides and fasten my seatbelt over them securing not only my torso, but my arms. You gently caress my breasts before giving me a passionate kiss and shutting the door. You walk around the car and get in the driver's side. You get my purse and get into our special pocket. The one where I always keep one vibrator. This time, it's my pink bullet. You turn to me and kiss me again. While kissing me you run your hand up my thigh beneath the hem of my dress and start stroking my panties. I moan into our kiss.

"My pet is wet. So, eager."

"Yes, Sir."

You take the bullet and slide it beneath my panties and rest it between my folds, directly on my clit. While there, you dip your fingers within me. I gasp, then whimper when you withdraw. You bring your fingers to your mouth to have a taste of my sweet juices.

"My pet tastes exquisite."

"Yes, Sir."

"Perhaps my pet wants a taste?"

"Yes, Sir."

And you kiss me again, allowing me to share the taste of me with you. You turn on the bullet and I cry out. You quickly set it to the "roller coaster" setting. As you pull away from me, you bare my left breast. I half-heartedly protest before you start the car and start playing with my nipple.

"Shush pet. It's very dark and no one will see. Our drive is very short. We will be home soon. But maybe not too soon."

Whimpers "Yes, Sir."

As you drive, you hear my whimpers and moans of pleasure. Every time we stop, you pay special attention to my exposed breast with your mouth. While driving you reach over and caress it every once and again.

"That's it pet. Ride it out. But do not cum yet. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

My cries, moans and whimpers get louder as I continue to ride the waxing and waning vibrations of the bullet. You know I'm getting close. We're nearly home.

"Pet, you are doing so well. I know you want to cum, soon, but not yet."

I whimper loudly and look at you pleadingly. I begin to pant. We reach the final stop sign before we are home. You bend your head down to my breast and look up at my face.

"Cum for me my pet" then you draw my nipple into your mouth with such strong suction. Lapping away at it with your tongue. I cry out "YES SIR" and proceeed to start cumming. You straighten up and proceed to drive while rubbing my swollen nipple gently.

"Ride it for as long as you can pet. Give your Sir lots of your juice to lap up once we're home." As I start to wane, you tweak my nipple causing another gasp and another brief wave of ecstasy. We pull up to the house. You stop the car and turn it off. You look over at me and see me with my head tossed back, eyes closed, and panting. You pluck at my nipple and I hiss before turning my head toward you and slowly opening my eyes. You cover my breast back up, and turn off the bullet. You slide your hand back up my thigh to retrieve the bullet.

"My my pet, you are so very wet. You came pretty hard didn't you?"

"Yes Sir."

You quickly get out of the car and retrieve me from the passenger side. Again you support me as we enter the house. After you secure the door, you quickly guide us to the bedroom.

I start to head towards the bed, but you grab my arm and stop me.

"Patience pet. Let me help you with your clothes."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

You go to one knee to help me remove my shoes. You run your hands up my thigh high stockings to grasp my panties and remove them. You hold them up to your nose and breathe in my scent. Your eyes fill with lust. I am still very drunk, very horny, and weak from cumming so hard in the car. I start to swoon.

"No pet, be strong." you say as you get back to your feet to steady me.

You guide me closer to the bed, and remove my dress from over my head. All that is left is my bra which you quickly remove. You stand back to admire your pet. I begin to cover myself. You swat at my arms.. 'No pet. Do not cover yourself. I want to see what is mine." I comply and let my arms go limp. "Good Girl."

You admire me long enough that I start to swoon again. You firmly push me backwards so I collapse onto the bed. You quickly kneel between my legs. "Spread."

I slowly spread my legs for you, but cover myself with my hands. "I said don't cover yourself." You reach under each leg and grab each of my arms at the wrist. Now, I cannot cover myself, and you are firmly between my legs so that I cannot close them. You bury your nose into my snatch. A quick stroke of your tongue reveals to you how drenched I am and also how swollen my clit still is. Once you have firmly planted your face in my pussy, you release my wrists as you know there is no way I can cover myself from you anymore. As you begin to work me over with your tongue, you start to elicit the same sounds that I made in the car making for an orgasmic song of sorts. Different strokes of your tongue produce different noises from me. Soon I'm writhing uncontrollably. You lift your head up, "Pet, do you want more?" I do not answer. I'm panting trying to catch my breath.

"Do you want more? Answer me."

I nod my head.

"Do you want more? Answer me, I cannot hear you"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

I give you a goofy grin.

You know I'm totally at your mercy. You also know I'm very drunk, very tired, and very uncoordinated. You strip the stocking off of my left leg. You gently but securely tie the foot of the stocking around my ankle. You guide my leg as far to the left as it will go and you tie the top of the stocking to the foot board. You do the same with my right leg. Helping to keep me spread open for the application of your will.

You dive back into my muff. While you are lapping at me with your supple tongue, and darting your tongue into my fuck hole, you reach up to play with my tits and nipples. My nipples, already semi stiff, harden like pebbles under your talented fingers. After you have made me cum, again, you look up...

"I think it's time to start opening you up my pet."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

You lower your head and start working my clit exclusively with your mouth while you slowly insert your index finger into my fuck hole.

"Such a tight little slut tonight, aren't you my pet."

"Yes, sir."

You continue finger fucking me until you have in three fingers. You know I'll allow you to press more fingers into me, but you do not proceed because you don't want me to be too loose. My the noise I'm making you know I'm close to cumming. You stop all stimulation.

I try to grab at your head to force you back into my cunt. You grab my arms and pin them. you lean over me and lick at my hard nipple...then the other...you grin evilly...

"Do you want something my pet?"

"You know I do."

"Tell m.e"

"Damnit you know what I want!"

"Now pet, you are forgetting your manners..."

"Fuck my manners!"

"Tsk, tsk, that will never do..."

You get up and pull our formal restraints out of the drawer. When you turn back towards me you see me fumbling with your knots in my stockings.

"Oh no, you don't."

You grab each hand and restrain one to the headboard and one to the foot board, as you did with my legs.

"Now my pet, do you want to try again? Tell me what you want. And use good manners this time."

I growl, "Damnit, you know what in the fuck I want," I say in a very deep low menacing voice.

"Oh no, my pet has forgotten her place. She has also forgotten her manners. Maybe a time out is in order."

"No, Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I'll be good Sir." I plead

"No, my pet, it is too late for that now. I gave you several chances. You need this time out for you to reflect."

You return to our special drawer. You return to the bed and place a blindfold over my eyes so I cannot see you. You put DJ style noise canceling headphones over my ears and turn on your favorite album to fuck to. I open my mouth to scream in frustration and you meet the gaping hole with a ball gag. You gently press a medium sized butt plug into my anus. I feel your weight on the bed by my head. You remove one side of the headphones from my ear.

"I'm going to go fix me something to eat. I'm going to need my energy because when I return, you will pay for your lack of manners with your cries of passion!"

You drop the headphone back over my ear and I feel your weight leave the bed...I now have no sense of where you are, what you are doing besides what you have told me, and I feel so full by the butt plug you have put within me.

Before you totally leave me to go fix your food, you put a vibrator on the lowest setting between my clit and my fuck hole. I scream in frustration from around the gag. I can see you in your minds eye chuckling to yourself because you know I'll be wet, yet not able to get myself off...

As you leave the room, you see me trying to move my hips so that the vibrator falls into a more efficient spot.......

Comments and votes encourage me to finish my tale.

LadyPWG
LadyPWG
1 Followers