Date Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Epilogue: couple's conversation after the story.
913 words
3.77
8.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
looksee73
looksee73
10 Followers

((My apologies to the loyal readers who've left numerous comments on my little story. Truth is, I was actually in an online chat-room when I wrote the story. Someone there asked the question, "Hmmm, I feel like a going on a date and getting spoiled. Anyone have any ideas?" In answering the question, this story flew out of my fingers. There was no preconception or forethought. I just started pounding keys, and four hours later, you see the result. (Of course, I did a bit of editing the next morning before posting it.) As I flew through writing it, I got so hung up on the story within the story, that I did forget to end it. I appreciate the feedback reminding me of my egregious error.))

*

After I stopped talking there was a long pause. Silence on the other end of the phone. I worried that my story was so boring or uninteresting to my girl that she either hung up or fell asleep. I looked down at my phone to ensure that we were still connected. Yep. As I brought it back up to my ear I hear my girl humming in a low-voice, "Mmmm.... Ohhh, darling.... What a wonderful story."

"Did you like it? Really? You were so quiet that I sort of worried that I put you to sleep. We've never really done anything like that, or even talked about it, so I was worried that you hung up or fell asleep."

She replied, "Oh no, just the opposite! It was so hot, and I was touching myself all over, and I muted my end of the line so that my moans and...... mmmmmm, cumming wouldn't distract you. I didn't want you to stop telling the story, so I muted myself."

Luckily I was lying down because after an ego boost like that, I'd have trouble balancing my head atop my shoulders. "You were cumming as I told the story? Oh, fuck." I had to pause for a bit as I envisioned her touching herself and cumming while I was talking, "Wow, I'm glad you liked it." I'm sure she could see my smile from the tone of my voice.

"Oh, I suuure did, lover," she interrupted. "I especially liked the part with being exposed to a stranger like that. And then having her join in the fun. That was SO hot."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I...."

Interrupting me again, "Oh, I have questions though. Why the three glasses? What was going on with the third glass? And do you really think a random waitress would actually join in on something like that? And...."

My turn to interrupt, "Wait, wait, wait. One at a time. Let's see, the third glass. I'd thought about it having a Viagra tablet crushed up in it. And I suppose that could still make the story interesting if we kept it going after the drive home. Then I also thought about it having a half tablet of sleeping pill crushed up in it, to make the blackout more reasonable. Honestly, I threw that into the story to leave myself options for later, but then the story ended, and I didn't need to elaborate. So, I haven't decided what was in it. Besides, it leaves a bit of mystery which is kind of fun. Don't you think?"

A bit of a pause to make sure I was finished, she replied, "Ok. Fair enough. Then what about the waitress? That's a little random. Kind of unrealistic, don't you think?"

My reply, "Only unrealistic if you didn't know the waitress beforehand. Perhaps she was a former roommate that you noticed working as we entered the lobby, or perhaps your hairdresser working for tips at night, or maybe you just noticed a gleam in her eye when you two had that silent conversation? Plus there was that one stroke-session where I didn't even notice her returning to the box until I looked up and saw her standing there. You could have chatted quietly then too. So, there were a few opportunities to make sure she was okay with everything and make a plan together. Again, I was so caught up in the story that I didn't want to get bogged down in those details, but I'll admit they are potential holes."

Then in a mock-serious voice, with a hint of giggle as well, I said, "Besides, I thought you liked the story? Why are you shooting it down?"

Now hearing a giggle on her end of the phone, she quipped back at me, "Maybe because my favorite show is happening at the theater downtown next month. Perhaps I'm considering putting a little plan of my own into motion..."

I wonder if she heard my jaw hit the floor before she continued, "Mmmm, thanks for the story, sweetie. After all that cumming, I think I'm ready to sleep now. Good thing I'm on a full size bed so I don't have to sleep on this big wet spot. Good night, sweetie. Love, you. I'll see you soon. Drive careful when you come up tomorrow night."

As I was about to reply with a goodnight of my own, I heard the phone click. Wow, she must've cum pretty hard. I'll be she's already asleep. Smiling to myself, I wondered if she's messing with me, or if there really is a show coming to town next month. Great, now I'll NEVER get to sleep. The tease is already on...

looksee73
looksee73
10 Followers