Date Night Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

He suddenly slows his stroke, lets my hair go, and pulls out his cell phone. He casually dials, and then there is a pause. "Hey Mark, tell Steve that I'm almost done." As soon as he hangs up, he again slaps me, grabs my hair, and starts driving his cock into my throat. Within just a few strokes I hear his desperate "I'm cumming," and I feel the hot thick splash of his cum hit the back of my mouth. He unloads spurt after spurt into me, until my mouth overflows, letting his cum flow down my front. Just as he flicks the last drops onto my face, the door opens and one of the other friends comes out. Bill takes my phone, turns on the camera, and takes a picture of my cum-drenched face. I get a sick feeling as I remember my phone automatically updates my facebook page, and immediately sends updates to my entire friend's list.

But my thoughts are interrupted by Steve. He lifts me by my hair and pulls me up from the boxes. He pushes me to the short chain link fence at the edge of the alley. He makes me face the fence, and slams my hands to the bar at the top of the fence, which makes me bend at the waist. "Don't let those hands come off the bar!" he threatens as he spanks my cheek as hard as he can. I flinch in pain, but keep my hands on the bar. He pulls down my new red shorts, throwing them into the slime next to the garbage cans. He kicks my legs apart, and I hear his zipper coming down. Without a sound, he slams his dick into me, and begins thrusting deeply in and out. I look desperately over to Bill, who is again dialing the phone. "Mark ........ yeah, he's dog- fucking her now. .......... yeah, there's room for a bunch more people out here." Bill hangs up the phone.

As the Steve starts to groan loudly, the door opens and I hear voices. I can't see who's there, but it sounds like several more people have come outside. Steve finally mumbles "I'm cumming" and pulls from me. I can feel his ropes of cum landing on my back, as stream after stream eject from his cock and fly through the night air. As the cum flies, I see a flash of light as Bill again takes a picture of me with my phone.

Before the sting of the flash leaves my eyes, another set of hands grab me and forces me first to my knees, and then push my shoulders down hard so my hands hit the ground. I am on fours, in the garbage slim, and I feel my dress being pulled up again. "One more opening left to try," Bill says. "Go for it, Tom." Mark's last friend spits, puts his head against me, and forces his dick into my butt. He fucks my butt for a couple minutes, but it becomes increasingly painful. "There's not enough lubrication here," he says in frustration. I feel his dick come out of me, and he moves to stand in front of me.

He grabs my head, and forces my mouth around him. As he uses my mouth, I hear Mark's voice: "Hey girls, this is what happens if you let yourself go." They all laugh as the last guy pulls out, gives himself a couple strokes, and starts cumming into my hair. I look up just in time to see Bill take another picture.

I stay kneeling in the mud for awhile, as Mark and some of the girls finish a cigarette. I finally hear them start to leave. "Hey, Anne, no need to wait up for me tonight. Heather here has offered to take care of me tonight. This has been the best date night ever," he laughs.

I finally get up and try to wipe myself off with some of the waste paper in the garbage. As I walk back into the bar, my hands are filthy with slime, and my dress and hair are covered in cum. The bar erupts in laughter as I run toward the door. Outside, there is a cab, and the driver is holding my cellphone. He's looking at the pictures, laughing. He's maybe 60 years old, 5-5, and at least 275 pounds. "Hey, you must be Anne," he says, looking at me. Mark told me you'd need a ride home, but that you wouldn't have any money. Get on the hood, honey, and earn your trip." Crying silently, I lay down with my back on the hood, and raise my legs. The driver puts my legs on his shoulders, and drops his pants. His stomach falls onto me, and his penis enters me. A small crowd has gathered at the entrance of the bar, and several flashes go off as he struggles to fuck me. Finally, he loudly grunts and I feel his cum flowing out of me. He pulls back a little, and takes a picture with my phone. He pulls out, wipes his dick on my dress, and walks to the back of the cab, tossing me the phone. "Get in the trunk." he said. "I don't want a slut like you messing up my cab."

So date night came to an end.

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories