Date Night- The Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

I kind of waddled over to the couch, my shorts still around my ankles. My mother knelt there still, watching my ass as I finally made it to my destination, laughing at my predicament.

Mom finally joined me after the comedy act I gave her, and her hand teased my deflated cock making it jerk from her touch. She then kissed me deeply, sending her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my own cum, which wasn't all that bad, as we held each other tightly. Her nipples rubbed my nipples, sending tingles through both of us.

Mom soon got down on her knees again, and began sucking me once again. Not a word was said as she teased and played with my quickly rising cock. I was moaning as her kisses and seductive licks soon had me once again at full attention. Then she gave one last quick kiss to my cockhead, and stood up, precum clinging to her lower lip. She made a sexy show of licking that clear string from her lip.

"Now son, I am going to show you a real stripper. I'm going to do a sexy striptease while you jerk off while watching me. Then your dear old mother will climb aboard that thing, and we are going to have the ride of our lives!"

I just sat there as words were not needed. My mom went to stereo and turned on some wild, erotic music. She stood before me, and began to gyrate and turn as I stroked my rock hard cock. She licked her lips teasingly as her hands slid over her covered breasts, stopping to tweak her nipples. Then she reached down and undid the knot holding her blouse together. As she continued her seductive striptease, she opened her blouse and I finally got to see both of her wonderful tits naked. She soon dropped the blouse on the floor and ran her fingers between and over her swinging breasts, enticing me to near orgasm.

She then bent over, and fed me a nipple as she said, "Taste me son. Suck my nipple. I am so hot, I want you so bad!"

She then pulled away and loosened her shorts. She stood before me and pulled my hands to her hips, guiding me in the next act. I shimmied those tight pants over her hips, and soon they laid around her ankles. She kicked them off and stood before me in just french cut bikini panties, pure white. I absentmindedly licked my lips while my mother turned around and presented me with her lovely ass. I stared wide eyed as she bent over before me slipping her fingers into the sides of her panties, and ever so slowly pulled then down. Her hot ass soon appeared in all it's glory as the lewd slow tease continued. Eventually two very wet cuntlips appeared. I always enjoyed eating pussy, and after seeing my mother's now naked pussy, I knew I'd be in for a treat.

Finally, she lifted her leg and pulled her panties free. Then lifting the other leg, she soon had them twirling in her fingers as she stood before me, her breasts like ivory, her nipples so hard while her pussy was shaved, wet and glistening. I was in love with my mother, and at that moment, I wanted to stick my tongue deep inside of her.

"Mom, stand on the sofa, and put your arms on my shoulders. There is something I must taste right now."

Mom looked at me and said, "I saw how you licked that ice cream cone tonight. I knew that you were obviously good as a pussy licker. Jam that tongue deep inside me and make me cum!"

She soon was standing above me, her pussy level with my face. Not a hair to be seen, it was a picture of beauty. My mother was hot just like I was all night, and I could smell her essence as I saw droplets of her juices dribble off her cuntlips and down her thighs. Her clit stood out invitingly, needing a hot tongue to lick it. She held steady, and my face moved nearer to it's goal.

My tongue made contact with her sweetness, making my head spin. As I sucked first one flap and then lapping over to the other, I looked at the place I once came from. It was only fitting that I worship the shrine and treat my mother to something so personal, so very naughty. Incest with my mother, before tonight, a dream. But now, a reality that I never dreampt possible. I grabbed her soft ass and pulled her in harder against my lips, as my tongue worked deep inside of her womb. Her body shook as she moaned and squeezed my shoulders harder.

"Lick it Jeremy! Nobody has ever eaten me like this before. I can't believe my son is so damn good at this! Where the hell did you learn how to do this?"

I couldn't answer, my tongue was busy flicking her clitoris now. She trembled as I began to suck that nub and playfully push it all around, my finger now teasing her anus. Returning the favor that she did to me earlier when she sucked me, my finger wormed it's way deeper, causing her to cum so hard my face was awash with her creamy juices. I gulped and swallowed her tasty cum, as she bucked and wiggled on my face. We stayed like that until her shivering body finally calmed down, and she stared at me with a look of pure devotion and love from above. As I took my time lapping up any remaining droplets, I held her steadily weakening legs so she wouldn't collapse.

She then sat down on my lap, grabbing my cock in her soft fingers and whispered, "I need you inside of me son. I want that wonderful cock deep inside. I want us both to go to a place we've never been before. Tonight, we begin our lives as lovers."

Mom soon had me lined up, and as she guided my cock into her slippery sheath, our lips met once again. She sank down slowly, making sure to tease me for our first time fucking each other. When she had enveloped me, she sat deathly still on me with her legs against mine, and our tongues danced in wonderful erotic pleasure.

Gasping, we finally pulled apart and she uttered sensuously, "Do it slow, Jeremy. I want our first time making love to be sensual and not just a wild fuck. I just want to be here with you, feeling you fill me up so nicely. Make your mother happy and lick my nipples please!"

And as she wished, I began to tease her hard nubs with the tip of my tongue. Mom did all the work of riding my cock slowly as I just sat there sucking on her wonderful tits, feeling the exquisite wetness of her pussy as it went up and down so aganizingly slow. All the times with Jenny and my very first girlfriend Francis was nothing compared to a woman who knew how to please her partner. And in turn, I was going to give her all I had as well. This was a moment set in time to be remembered forever. My lips encircled her nipples, sucking each one in as she wrapped her arms around my head and just rode me to the point of no return.

We were both sweating profusely now as the heat of our bodies and the length of time it took to get to this point was finally at hand now for me to cum inside of her. My mother's constant orgasms just made my cock so slippery, that it was keeping me so hard for so very long. But, as my mother looked deep into my eyes, I knew there was no longer any holding back for either of us.

My mom moaned out loud, "Cum inside of me son! Fill my pussy up as I want have my baby's sperm so deep inside me!"

And as she took my face between her hands, our lips met, and my cock shot deep up inside of her while my mother's tongue slipped into my mouth. She moaned and shook as each of my powerful spurts filled her pussy, soon seeping out between her pussy and my cum drenched balls. She kept up her steady rhythm and finally milked me of all of my cum. We slowly came to a halt, our lips still together as we panted and sighed in the after glow.

After what seemed like hours, but truly only minutes, mom said, "When I saw how sad you looked after losing Jenny, I knew this was where I wanted to be and to show you that your mother is one hot woman. There is no greater love than a mother and her son, and I will be yours always. Now, let's go get a shower, I want some more of this tonight."

Mom and I showered together, and as we walked out of the bathroom, I headed left by instinct as she headed right.

"Son, you are going the wrong way. You belong in my bed tonight. You are the man of the house now, and we both know where you should be, which is lying next to me."

As I turned around, I put my arm around her naked body as my mother and I headed off to her bed to pick up where we had left off earlier. As I stared at her wonderful body, I couldn't help but realize this was my best date night ever!

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12