Date Night with Cindy and Dave

Story Info
A short story about a swinging threesome.
1.8k words
4.02
31.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First meetings are always a nervous time. I closed my eyes and drew a long, slow breath, then emptied my lungs firmly, steeling my resolve. I sure wasn't going to get any readier. I pulled on my ponytail to tighten its holder, brushed my mustache with one crooked finger, then knocked gently and waited.

The heavy door swung silently wide, spilling sultry jazz music into the night and revealing a somewhat familiar sturdy, balding, bear-like shape outlined by a warm, inviting glow. "Philip?" His deep voice inquired.

I smiled easily, "in the flesh at last, Dave!" I offered him my hand which he took and shook eagerly. His heavy, calloused hand and faint odor of engine oil belied his years as a mechanic. "Wow, that's one helluva grip. You weren't kidding when you said you worked on motorcycles."

"Yeah, but I used my pumice soap, so there's no grease under my nails tonight! So nice to finally get to meet you in person." He stepped aside and gestured me into his house. "Cindy's getting us some drinks. Come in, sit down, get comfortable."

I stepped into the candlelit living room and crossed to the wide sofa. A voluptuous woman with curly blonde hair and a broad, welcoming smile set down the tray of glasses she was carrying and held her arms open wide. Her loosely belted nightrobe fell open revealing a blue and black corset hugging her ample curves, the suspenders holding up a pair of lace-topped stockings. I hugged her very close, nuzzling my nose into her neck, and said, "I love your outfit. You are looking very beautiful tonight, Cindy."

She blushed warmly under my compliment, looked at me from beneath long, fluttering dark eyelashes and stretched her smile further, "why, thank you, Phil! You're so sweet. I'm glad you could make it."

Dave perched himself on the edge of a nearby recliner and rubbed his hands together, his broom-like white mustache covering a shoolboy grin. "Don't mind me. I'll just be over here, enjoying the show," he said, waggling his eyebrows.

Cindy chuckled at him and proclaimed with her mild southern drawl, "ya dirty old pervert." She stuck out her tongue at him, then pulled me in and craned her neck up to offer me the little pink nub. I slid my arms around under her gossamer robe, lifting her slightly onto the balls of her feet and pressed her body to mine, grinding my lips against hers as though we'd been lovers for years. She tasted of cinnamon gum and dark whiskey, and I could feel her knees go weak as she let her weight settle into my embrace. We pulled apart after a long moment and she stood there slowly and silently panting. "Damn, sugar. That's quite a kiss you've got there," she breathed heavily.

I took her hand and pulled her down to sit on the couch. "I'm so glad you took a chance and sent me that message last month. Way too many hookers, teases and scam artists on that stupid site...I was starting to give up."

Dave's laugh rumbled out of his barrel-like chest, "I know what you mean. But we've met a few nice folks on there. And you seemed like my wife's type."

"I love long hair," Cindy told me with a sweet smile, reaching out to wrap a strand of mine around a slim, well-manicured, red-nailed finger. "And your stories..." She rolled her eyes and squeezed her thighs together rhythmically. "I can't tell you how many times I've cum reading them."

"I'm glad you like them. I used to be so embarrassed wanting to write stuff like that," I explained, sipping at the glass she offered me. "Its nice to have an appreciative audience that doesn't judge me for the smut I write. My wife likes them well enough, but its different when someone close to you reads your work."

"I sure hope she can come next time," Dave said. "I'd love to watch her and Cindy play."

I nodded in agreement and said, "me, too, but she's way more shy than I am. We're still in negotiations, though, and she's starting to ask for girl-on-girl porn scenes more often. So, maybe next time! I'm just glad she loves and trusts me enough to let me get out sometimes."

"Speaking of playtime...," Cindy said suggestively. She put her legs over my lap and stretched back along the couch cushions, then ran a finger up from the hem of her corset, between her ample bosom and then hooked it between her teeth. "I've been waiting for you to get here all day."

I winked at Dave and said, "one should never keep a lady waiting." I ran my hands along her hose-clad calves and tickled at her wriggling toes. "Mmmmmm, I do love a good pair of stockings." I slid my hands back and forth, rubbing and massaging her thighs and feeling the smooth fabric encasing her soft skin. I lifted the foot closest to me and kissed along the edge of her sole and up her ankle.

Cindy giggled and pulled her foot away from me so she could put it behind my head and use it to pull me towards her. "I want another kiss." She eagerly wrapped her long legs around me as I climbed up towards her waiting lips. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms up over her head, firmly pinning her down and thrusting my tongue into her suckling mouth. She moaned deeply with pleasure as she surrendered to my handling.

"That's it, Phil," Dave coaxed. "Take it. She likes it a little rough."

"Quiet, David. I think he's doing just fine," Cindy chided looking up at me with her smoldering, icy blue eyes. I smiled down at her, then went to work licking and nibbling at her ears and neck, flicking my tongue along the pulsing vein in her throat. I freed one of her huge, soft breasts and cupped it with one hand, teasing and tweaking at her stiffening nipple. "Oh, yeah," she purred. "Just fine. Why don't you let your hair down for me?"

I sat up and pulled the hair-tie out, then collapsed back over her, shaking my head and letting my dark hair spill down around her like a curtain. She playfully twisted her fingers in it and tugged me closer for another long, deep kiss. We broke apart after a moment and I disentangled myself from her grasp. "Its getting quite warm," I said pulling my shirt off over my head.

Cindy sat up and said, "let me help you with that." She crawled out onto the floor on her hands and knees with her bottom towards her husband and slid up between my legs. She undid my belt, button and zipper with some deft, well-practiced motions and pulled the last of my clothes off. I could see Dave over her shoulder rapidly stripping, but the look in her eyes quickly refocused my attention as she took my swelling member in her hand. She licked slowly along its length, her unblinking azure orbs keeping me hypnotized as she enjoyed her thick, meaty treat.

I carefully pulled her hair into a manageable fistful and held it tightly behind her head so Dave could get a good, clear view as Cindy slid my cock in and out past her ruby red lips. She winked lewdly at her husband, then tipped forward and tried to engulf my entire length down her throat. I could feel her muscles constricting and flexing as she worked to not gag and she pushed hard trying to bury her nose in my curly, dark pubes. She pulled back gasping and disappointed, a long string of drool hanging between us. She wiped her mouth and ran her wet hand up and down my shaft, considering how to better tackle the challenge before her.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of her sliding her tongue up and down my rod. "Damn, you're good," I groaned. Without needing to look, I could tell she was smiling at the compliment.

"That's one reason I married her!" Dave sat on the couch next to me. "Why don't you get up here between us, hun? I want a little attention, too."

"Aww, I was having fun," Cindy pouted. She gave me a gentle kiss on the tip and giggled again at my pulsing reaction. She climbed up and moved around to present me with her backside, and I heard Dave moan as she went to work on him.

I got up behind her and spread her bottom open, then shuffled a bit closer and rubbed my cock around her dripping slit. She was very ready for me and I slid into her easily, pressing forward to grind my balls against her little button. I began moving with a steady rhythm, pulling out slowly, then shoving back into her with a loud "smack" hard enough to bounce her off of Dave.

"Oh, damn, that is the spot!" Cindy gasped suddenly as I slammed hard into her and rolled my hips back and forth, grinding deeply against her center. She leaned up and kissed Dave thoroughly, "thank you, honey."

"Anything for you, my love." Dave braced her against his beefy chest, pushing her back to meet my thrusting and kissing at her face and hair.

I humped at her faster and faster. I could feel her insides getting soft and loose around me as she moaned and slurped at Dave's manhood. "Let it go, Cindy. Give me that good one you've been saving up. Cum for me."

She pushed and pushed back at me, getting louder and louder as her pleasure mounted. Suddenly she stiffened and convulsed back against me as her orgasm washed over her. "Oh, my God! I'm cumming!" Her juices squirted out around me, running in a sloppy mess down my legs. I spread her open wide and watched her little asshole pucker and wink at me as her quivering cunt squeezed and massaged my length.

Dave grunted like a beast and I saw a gout of sticky fluid fountain over Cindy's head to splash on her back. I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped her broad hips tightly and felt my cock twitch and throb as my semen jetted up into her.

We collapsed into a wet, happy pile and held each other for a while, spent and warm. Cindy cuddled between us and sighed with contentment.

"Happy anniversary, love," Dave said.

"Thank you, sweetie," Cindy added.

I kissed Cindy's ear then winked up at Dave. "I think we might need some sandwiches and a drink before round two!" I told them and we all shared a friendly laugh, knowing the night had just begun.