Date Night with Him

Story Info
It starts with a little date, but where will it end?
1.3k words
4.4
16.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is my first time publishing a story, any comments or thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you.***

***

I'd seen the fire in his eyes as we both took a drink from our glasses, it was a relaxed meal. Somehow, he had this habit of taking me to places that were upmarket but treating them like we were sat at my kitchen table. He in a casual suit and me in a deep burgundy dress that left the majority of my back exposed. He kept his hand on my lower back from the moment that we got out of the car. In some ways it was sweet, but in others it was completely possessive. He was letting everyone know that I was his.

That look in his eyes, I knew it all too well. I started getting hot with just that look, knowing that he would have something in store for me. He took one last sip of his wine and signalled for the waiter to come over, quietly asking for the bill. After a couple of minutes, he took my hand and started guiding me towards the door, moving his hand to the small of my back once more. Once in the car his left hand snaked up my dress along my leg, until he could feel the edge of my panties. He moved them out of the way just enough so that he could rub my clit, making me wet. I leaned back in my seat, head tipping back and my back arching a little, my eyes closing

"No Amelia, I want to see you. Look at me." He implored me, I opened my eyes to see him leaning over slightly his face close enough to mine that I knew he would be able to feel my breath when it came out in shorter gasps. His finger carried on, rubbing circles around my clit, occasionally travelling down to rub my labia or dip into my pussy slightly. I started moaning, resisting the temptation to close my eyes and give into the sensation. Just as he felt my pussy start to tighten, he pulled his hand away and pressed his finger into my mouth. Even as I felt the disappointment of being denied my orgasm I knew to clean his fingers with my tongue. First running my tongue over the tips of his fingers and then sucking gently to remove any traces of myself. He smiled a little, removed his fingers, wiping them on a handkerchief.

In a moment we were driving away from the restaurant back to our house. I tried to distract myself from him and my now incredibly wet pussy by looking out of the window. The night scene of all the houses of the valley flashed in front of my eyes. One of my favourite views, but not enough to distract me from the heat seemingly radiating off me, despite my scant dress. The drive wasn't long, probably 20 minutes at most, but it felt much longer to me that night. I was sure that by the time we finally got home that my panties would be soaked. I closed my eyes, pressing my head against the cold glass of the window and biting my lip to try and control my body, despite knowing that there was no point with him sat next to me.

I breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled the car into our road and I saw our house ahead. I got out of the car as soon as he turned the engine off and walked up the front steps, goose bumps forming on my skin in the cold air. He casually strode from the car to the door, taking his time before unlocking the door and allowing me to step through it. The door closed, and he was upon me in a second. Pressing me against the wall, taking my breath away as his lips took mine. One of his hands moved to cup my jaw as his tongue moved between my lips completely in control. The taste of his lips consumed me, the fruit of the wine lingering. My breath grew shorter and a quiet moan escaped me, the noise swallowed by his mouth. He pulled away, looking into my eyes, both of us ready. He took my hand and pulled me towards the stairs, I knew that we were going to our bedroom and my anticipation grew even more.

He stood before me in the bedroom, the fire in his eyes now an inferno. His hands reached out to me, hooking two fingers under each strap of my dress slipping them down over my shoulders and making my dress fall to my hips. He appraised my breasts now moving his hands to them to begin stroking the soft flesh, pinching my nipples slightly. My head rolled back a little as I struggled to contain the gasps and moans wanting to escape my throat. He pinched harder, his lips now brushing my tits, his tongue lashing out occasionally.

His fingers released my nipples and his hands stroked their way down to hips, where they slid under my dress, pushing it down far enough that it fell to the floor. I stood before him in only my panties and heels now. He pushed me from behind so that our bodies were in complete contact. My hard nipples brushing against the cotton of his shirt. He turned his head down to kiss me again. A hard, insistent type of kiss. My hands went to his shirt, unbuttoning it all the way down and then sliding it off his shoulders on to the floor.

I pressed my hands against him and pushed him towards the bed until he fell, landing on the mattress. I straddled him, feeling his hard cock press against my panties as I kissed him insistently. Without breaking the kiss, he rolled so that I was pinned under his body. Holding me down, his lips trailed over my body, leaving goose bumps. He got to my panties and pulled on them with his teeth, just enough so that he could start teasing my tight wet pussy with his tongue. Edging me closer, building my climax.

Before I could cum, he stopped and flipped me on to my front. I heard a draw open and felt the cold metal of handcuffs close around my left wrist. My hands were pulled backwards so that they rested on the small of my back before he closed the other cuff around my right wrist. He grabbed my knees and pushed them under me, forcing my ass into the air and my face into the bed. I heard the rattle of his belt being pulled through the loops of his trousers before he grasped my hips and thrust into me. I moaned loudly as his girth filled and stretched me. I heard a low groan escape him as my pussy wrapped around his cock. He stayed there for a second before starting to thrust. His fingers digging into my hips hard enough to leave bruises.

My pussy was squeezing harder with every thrust, my climax forever building. I felt his thrusts change, starting to become more rapid as I moaned and started to beg,

"Please, please," I managed to gasp out desperate to release. One of his hands left my hips and rubbed my clit, tipping me over the edge. My pussy clenched around him as I let out a strangled scream. He moaned louder, and I could feel his cock pulsating just a moment before his own orgasm overcame him.

We collapsed on to the bed a few seconds later out of breath and satisfied. I felt him turn to me, and saw that his cock was still hard,

"I hope you didn't think that was all," He taunted me.

To be continued...