Date Night With Mom: Albert's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Albert looked down at mom and she was drenched. He lined up his cock, thrust forwards and mom felt like a virgin. "Oh fuck...god...you are sooo...fucking....tight!" he grunted as he moved in and out of her tight pussy, loving the feel of mom's insides trying to hold him in, but he needed to fuck her and he needed to fuck her hard. "Oh mom, I love you, I love you so much!" he moaned and moved faster, driving his cock-head to the very back of her pussy and he'd pull back out.

She held him with her arms and legs, enjoying being made love to by her son and they kissed deep. "Yes baby, yes! Love me; love your mom and new lover! Make mom feel good! Make your mom feel good again!" she moaned as he moved in and out of her cunt, lifting her ass up with each deep thrust back in and Tabby pushed to him. "Ohhh yeah, baby! Ohhh baby, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck momma, fuck your...mom!" Tabby growled and she was getting close.

Mom's pussy held him just like a warm glove and her tight muscled milked him. "Oh mom! Oh yeah, this is so nice, so nice!" he moaned, moving fast and she wanted more. Albert pushed deep and hit the back of her pussy, making her muscles clench his cock-shaft tighter and it was as if, they were pulling on him and trying to milk his cock.

His cock was long, hard and her cunt held him. He fucked her deep and so fast. "Oh god, baby! Oh baby!" Tabby screamed when the explosion hit her cunt and it looked as if she was pissing on him. Juice shot from her cunt as Albert used it and he used it hard. "Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed each time his cock-head hit the back of her cunt and she pulled him deeper. "Fuck me, baby, fuck...me! Don't...stop...don't...ever...stop...fucking...me!" she growled and felt his cock jump.

Albert was fucking mom as hard and as deep as he could. "Yeah, come on, mom! That's my girl, that's my girl!" he grunted and his cock released deep inside mom. The first blast burned as it raced up his shaft and into her body like a fire hose. "Oh fuck!" he cried as another hot blast of semen shot from his cock, splashing somewhere in the back of mom's pussy and she screamed with delight.

Albert's cum hit the back of her cunt and it drove Tabby crazy. "Oh fuck, baby! My baby is...oh my god...I'm cuming...again!" she screamed, grabbed him tight and Albert's young, hard cock never once stopped and that's what Tabby needed. He was fucking her as if he was a god damn machine or something. "Yeah, fuck that dirty cunt and make it yours, baby! Do you want my cunt, Albert? Do you want mom to be your new fuck toy? Huh?" she growled in his ear and he fucked her more.

He heard mom and he fucked her harder. "Yes, oh mom, yes! I want you...forever, always!" he moaned and kept slamming his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Albert pounded her cunt hard and deep. "Come on then and take me, Albert! I'm yours now and I always will be!" she smiled, kissed him and enjoyed him using her. She needed him to love and hold her.

He felt her insides grab him and Albert felt her cuming again. "Yes mom, oh god, yes!" Albert moaned and he came with her. His cock shot more cum into mom and she just smiled up to him. Her pussy held him and he could feel her muscles pulling and trying to milk his cock. Mom was heaven and she was his.

"Just love me and always be there when I need you!"

"I will, mom...I will," he said and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"I know you will baby and I feel so much better now, but I do have to go clean up and shower. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Would you like me to wash your back?" Albert asked with grin, but she was gone. "Damn, she must have been in a fucking hurry!" he laughed, got up and figured that he would shower too.

*.

'It's sooo good to be free again and my baby was nice! That cock is out of this fucking world and it stays so hard!' Tabby thought as she gazed to the wall and smiled. 'You should have fucked him, Tabitha and let yourself go! He wanted you, just like daddy did and you turned them both away,' she thought as the warm water ran over her and Tabby's cunt was burning for more of Albert's beautiful cock.

'He cried, just like daddy that night and you wouldn't help him either, but then, you invented me to do all the 'dirty' things you were to chicken-shit to do and after you find out how fun it was...you liked it and had all kinds of fun! Didn't you bitch and when you got caught, you blamed it all on me!' Tabby thought about how Tabitha made up so many lies.

'I told you I'd win and now...I'm fucking our son and he is better than daddy ever was! You could have been fucking him Tabitha, but you screwed up and he is all mine now! I'll never go back!' Tabby laughed, turned off the water and went to find Albert.

He was lying on his back, when mom came and slid between his legs, grabbed his cock and kissed the head. "May I?' she teased with a lustful smile and started nursing the swollen head, while gently flicking her tongue over the tiny hole and sucked harder.

"Oh, be my guest!" he said and mom leaned up, opened her sexy mouth and she was sucking the head. "Oh god, mom...I love you!" he said and it was as if an angel was sucking him. She sucked him in the boathouse, but this was different and it was as if, mom was making love to his cock and it was beautiful. Her mouth was hot, wet and that tongue of hers was impossible to describe. Albert watched and she smiled around his slender shaft and mom's left hand started pumping.

She lifted up and wiped her mouth. "So...do you like the 'new' me or should I go back to being a prude?" Tabby had to laugh at how quickly Albert shook his head no and she leaned back down. "Well then, I reckon I should get back to lovin' my man's cock then," she purred, trying to imitate an English accent and took him back into her mouth, gently nursing the head and flicking her tongue all-round.

"Oh yes I love the new you, but the 'old' mom would be nice once and a while too," he said, watching her sucking his cock and this was the most exciting thing Albert had ever seen in his young life. "Oh mom, you are going to spoil me and make me a..." he grunted, lifted up and pushed deeper into her mouth. "Momma's boy!" Albert laughed and he felt mom giggle. "I bet none of my friends would make fun of me now!" he said as mom smiled around his cock again, pumped faster and she took more of it. Her mouth was as if it was on fire and it was so wet, he fought the urge to cum and ruin the fun.

Tabby felt him holding back and her baby was going to be a wonderful lover. She kept sucking and looking into his eyes, wondering how much longer he could hold out. Tabby lifted up, let him pop from her mouth and she caressed his stomach. "I want you to cum while I suck you off and don't hold anything back," she whispered, bit her lower lip and Tabby took him deep, until his cock-head bumped her throat opening and she started to swallow him.

He watched and mom took him fucking deep. "Shit...oh my god!" Albert yelled as cock-head eased into her warm, tight throat and when she would swallow, it was as if her hand was pulling his shaft and trying to jerk him off. "Mom, yes, oh yes!" he moaned out, as she devoured his entire cock and she took it with fucking ease too.

Tabby smiled as she watched the immense pleasure on her son's face and she felt good. 'Oh yeah, enjoy me baby! Enjoy your mom and love me!' she thought and kept sucking. 'I'm yours forever and I always will be.' She thought again and Tabby eased him out. "Are you getting close, baby? I need you to hurry and fuck me again!" she said with a low growl and Tabby's insides were burning. "I'm sooo horny for you!" she whimpered with need, he got up, turned her on her back and moved between her long legs.

He heard mom and Albert quickly got up, turned her over and was ready to fuck mom all she wanted. "Anything you want," he said, pushed forwards and was deep in her most holy place. "I still can't...believe that I'm...making it...with...you!" Albert moaned as mom's insides wrapped tightly around his swollen cock-shaft and they hugged him. "Oh mom, you feel so...wonderful!" he moaned louder and her legs pulled him deeper, until he was bumping the back of her pussy and it felt great.

He pushed inside Tabby and even though Albert had loved her not an hour ago, she felt like a virgin again and he was her first man. "Oh god, yes, yes!" she cried as he slid into her and his cock-head hit her cervix. "Albert, oh yes! Oh god...yes!" Tabby yelled out as he smiled down to her and he pushed again. She felt him hitting the tiny opening; she lifted her hips and pulled him deeper. "Albert, oh yes! Oh god...yes!" Tabby squealed as his swollen cock-head started easing into her cervix, she lifted her hips more and Tabitha was so glad that her tubes were tied.

Albert felt something, he pushed again and his cock-head went into a new place. "Will it be this good every time?" he asked with a smile, kissed her and rested on top of mom's body.

"We'll make it this good and it will only get better with time," she whispered, hugging her son's body to hers and she felt Albert's cock jump. "Oh god, yes...cum in me, cum in me again...again!" she moaned, squeezing her cunt muscles as hard as she possibly could and Tabby felt the first blast of her baby's cum. "Oh yes, that's momma's boy! Come on...get that bad stuff out and give it all to mom!" she moaned and kept squeezing her cunt hard."Oh yes...that's my good, good boy! That's my good boy," she moaned as he unloaded into her body and Tabby's insides began to quiver.

He rested on mom, enjoying her soft words of encouragement and Albert came. "Mom, oh mom!" he moaned, making a weak and feeble attempt to hump his hips, but Albert was completely worn out and could only manage to rub against her. Mom was fucking him to death and it was fun. "Oh wow and you said that I'd...fuck you...to death!" he laughed, kissed her and gently hugged mom. "I love you, mom," he whispered and they drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too, baby." Tabby purred as his cock began to go down and her eyes closed.

*.

Tabitha got up the next morning and smiled at Albert, enjoying the content look on his sleeping face and she knew that this was the right thing to do. She couldn't stand to see him in such pain and as his mother, it was her job to help him and she needed him too. Her pussy was ready for another go, but Albert was sleeping and Tabitha hated to wake him. "I'm getting you after breakfast and you get a shower...so...be ready!" she said with lust, kissed him and went to clean up.

Albert opened his eyes and saw mom lying next to him. "Hi there," he said and she leaned to kiss him.

"Good morning, baby. How did you sleep?" she asked, caressing Albert's face and she kissed his lips.

He yawned and mover closer to her, until his stiff cock bumped mom's thigh and she laughed at him. "What can I say? I'm a young guy that loves to get beautiful and sexy women...like you!" he smiled and pulled her closer.

"I better be the only beautiful and sexy woman...now!" she quickly said with a laugh and knew that Albert would never cheat on her. Tabitha lifted her right leg, pulled her tiny pair of panties over and pushed his cock-head into her wet cunt hole. "Baby, you feel so...good in...me!" she whimpered and rolled on top of him, pushing his cock in deep and she started humping him. "I was going to play 'old' mom for you today, but that damn cock of yours...ruined it and my plans!" she grunted, as her hips rocked side to side and back and forth. "Albert, I love you, baby!" Tabitha cried as she rocked about and made love to her wonderful son.

"Mom, oh yeah! Go baby girl...move those sexy hips and that ass!" he smiled, gave her right cheek a slap and mom went faster. "Come on mom, fuck that cock and make us cum together!" he moaned and lifted his hips, thrusting his cock deeper into her and she moved faster.

"Albert, oh my god...I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" she squealed as her blood boiled and it raced through every part of her body. Tabitha's head was spinning, her heart raced and her tiny cunt, grabbed her son's hard cock-shaft and it held on tight.

He held mom as her body shook and trembled. "Damn, I couldn't ask for anything more!" he moaned as mom's hips rubbed against his and her warm juices quickly covered him. "When you cum, you sure do cum!" he said, caressing the left side of her face and mom just smiled.

"What can I say, you bring out the...best...in me!" she replied and held him to her body. "I've been with a few men, but you have them all beat...hands down! How does that make you feel? Knowing that you've pleased me better than anyone," she cooed in his ear and hugged him tighter.

He rested against mom and never felt better in his life. "It's nice knowing that. You've done so much for me over the years and um...you also made me in your sexy belly and I came out of..." he moaned, giving her a few good thrust up her pussy with his 'still' very hard cock. "HERE!" Albert smiled and growled at her.

She grabbed the sheets, squeezed as he thrust his cock in and out of her used cunt. "Oh god baby, yes!" Tabitha cried as his head hammered the very back of her pussy and his words, made her want to cry. "Yes you did and I'm sooo glad of it! No mother could ask for a better son than you," she whispered and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"This is going to be so fun mom and um...we'll have to do something about dad's nurses or just behave when one of them is here and not do anything." Albert said as mom propped herself on her elbows and kept his cock up her tight pussy.

"No way in hell there will be any nurses here! We are very capable of caring for him. So, unless we want to take off for a weekend or just go to a hotel and have some fun. There won't be anymore and we can have all the fun we want!" Tabby said and loved the look on his face. "I knew that you'd like that and you are a bad boy! Fucking your mom and loving every second of it!" she laughed and kissed him again.

"Shit, any guy in his right mind would want you, mom or not and you're all mine!" he said with pride and flexed his cock up mom's pussy.

She shivered and squeezed her muscles around his cock-shaft. "I can do something too, mister and I bet I win!" she squeezed harder and started massaging his shaft with them. His face twisted with pleasure, as his hands covered her small breasts and he started teasing her swollen nipples with his thumps. "We've got to stop and I need to go check on your dad. He needs his medication and it's important," she moaned and gave him a kiss. "We have a few minutes and that's all, until I take care of him and that will be the only rule I'll have. Your father comes before anything and that's final." Tabby said and hoped Albert understood.

"That's fine, mom and I understand," he said and hoped she didn't get mad because he called her mom.

"I like hearing you call me Mom while we're making love; it makes me so warm inside." Tabby replied with a smile and returned Albert's kiss. "I love you Albert and thank you for loving me," she added, as tears rolled from her eyes and he hugged her.

He heard mom and hugged her close. "I should be the one thanking you! You made my dreams come true and they came out much better in real life!"

"And just think, now we can play or do anything we want and nobody will ever know!" she whispered, squeezed her cunt muscles and kissed him deep. "Albert, I want you to remember that...you own me now and I'll do anything for you. Just remember that I love to be kissed, held and um...fucked hard and deep!" she moaned between kisses and they started grinding against each other.

"I will mom and you'll never be lonely while I'm around!" he replied as mom's gorgeous hips moved all around and she squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles. "Oh hell...yeah!" Albert moaned as he lifted his hips and thrust his cock deep into mom's beautiful body, releasing a small load of cum in her and she smiled.

"Mmmm, I bet you're going to keep me full of that wonderful stuff, aren't you?" she giggled with a loving smile and kissed her son/lover. "I'm going to go shower now and go to your father, so that's all for now, but um..." she paused to ease him from her and Tabby stood up. "Be rested and ready for later. I plan on sucking and fucking my...son all day and night!" she said with a low, lustful voice and left his room.

He smiled as she walked into the hall and Albert couldn't help admiring mom's tight ass. "I wonder if she'll let me get her ass and fuck it too," he said and she stopped to wiggle it at him.

Tabby heard Albert, jiggled her ass at him and she winked. "What do you think, babe?" she replied with a wicked smile and went on her way.

*.

Tabby was on fire the entire day, as she thought of Albert's cock-shaft up her tight ass and her baby had a big surprise in store for him. He would be the first man to ever have it, including his father and Tabby was glad she saved it.

She wore a small pink skirt, that was made of spandex and it just did cover her ass cheeks. Her tiny, black panties did little to cover her wet cunt and he was sure to see the juices running down her thighs. Tabby made sure to bend over in front of Albert all day long and she loved seeing his dark eyes on her ass, but he followed the rule about his dad and he never once touched her.

Tabby was making dinner and he was sitting at the kitchen table. "So...um do you like looking at my ass? Your eyes have been on and under my skirt...all day," she purred and couldn't stand this. She grabbed Albert, pulled against her and loved the feel of his hard, pulsing cock-shaft as it rested on her aching cunt. "Oh fuck...I think we should try something!" she panted and could feel the blood racing through his long, hard shaft.

"Oh yeah...what is it?" he moaned and quickly grabbed mom's 'near' bare ass and Albert squeezed. "Oh god...I want this sooo fucking bad!" he moaned again, mom turned and lay face down over the table.

She heard him and knew that dinner would be fine for the next few minutes. Tabby grabbed the cooking oil, lay over the table and reached Albert the oil. "Here baby, use the EVOO! I here it's good for all of your um...cooking needs!" she laughed and thought of her favorite cooking show.

He laughed too and took the oil. "What do you think ol' Rachael Ray would say if she saw what we used the EVOO for?" Albert smiled and looked down.

"She'd shit and I bet you'd like it if she joined in!" Tabby giggled and felt him fumbling around her ass. "Oil us up and...go in as slow as you can." Tabby whispered, spread her legs and reached back to pull her cheeks apart. "Oil my hole and tease it with your fingers, Albert and you can ease them in me," she said and her son quickly did as his mother instructed.

He did what mom said and Albert reached to touch mom's ass hole. "She has a nice ass. Oh mom, this is sooo so um, so..."

She laughed and helped him. "Incredible!" Tabby said as he eased a finger in her ass and leaned down to kiss her butt-cheek and it tickled. "Mmmm, you are a Romeo!" she smiled as he kissed and ran his other hand over her cheeks. "What to know a secret?" she said, turned and looked into his eyes.

Mom's butt was tight and it felt like a rubber band around his finger. He wanted his cock in it, but mom knew how to do this and he did not want to hurt her. Albert stopped to look at her and smiled. "What?" he asked and went back to enjoying mom's butt.

He slid his finger in and out of her hole; Tabby squeezed the table and tried pushing to his finger. "You'll be my first," she cooed, stretched her arms out and grabbed the sides of the table. "Be very easy and go slow as you can. After I get used to you cock being in there...you'll be able to fuck it hard and as deep as you want!" Tabby moaned as he pushed another finger up her and he slowly moved them in and out.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers