Date Night With Mom: Albert's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Dan held her and he was ready to fuck her, daughter or not. He pushed his stiff cock on her pussy and Tabitha was soaked. "Oh baby, you're so wet and hot," he whispered in her ear and started sucking the back of her neck. "Daddy wants to turn you on your back...so I can kiss you better and I want to see my baby girl. Plus, if you want..." Dan whispered, as he gently rolled her right nipple between his big fingers and he lifted his body. Tabitha rolled on her back and he was now lying between her legs. "Daddy can touch you now...like I do to mom and you'll know why she used to moan at night," he whispered, leaning over her young body and laid on top of her. "Can daddy touch you...like I did mom? Hum?" he whispered against her open mouth and his tongue slid inside.

Tabitha had never felt anything as nice as this, but she started thinking of mom and what would happen if she found out about this. "Yes, but..." she said, but he started kissing her deeper and daddy was lying completely on top of her, with his hard penis right on her pussy and he started to hump her. "Oh god, daddy! Oh daddy!" Tabitha moaned loud, as his thing pushed against her and the tiny panties were thing that kept him from taking her. "I keep thinking of mom and this is wrong," she moaned, as daddy's hard thing pushed and he was getting closer and closer to her tiny hole.

He heard Tabitha and knew he better do something fast. "Shhhh, don't think about anything and daddy will make it better," he said with a smile, reached down, pulled her panties to the side and Dan started to finger Tabitha's excited clit. She tensed up, bit her lower up and lifted her slender hips.

She felt daddy pulling her panties over, his fingers touched her pussy and it was beautiful. "Oh god, my daddy! My daddy!" Tabitha squealed, as daddy touched her most private place and her heart was racing. She wondered if his big penis would be next and if it was going to hurt or not.

"Yeah, relax and I'll make you feel sooo good. Relax and let daddy take care of my baby girl," he said as his fingers teased her clit and he slipped his middle finger to her tiny opening. "Relax and let daddy make my baby girl feel good," he whispered again and eased the finger into his young daughter.

Tabitha was helpless and she bit her lip hard. "Oh daddy, oh daddy!" she squealed again as his finger eased into her body and Tabitha squeezed her muscles around it. "Oh my god, oh daddy!" Tabitha moaned loud and her back arched again, but when it did, his finger went deep into her. "Daddy, oh god, daddy!" she cried out and Tabitha started thinking of mom again. "Daddy, what about...mom and what if she finds out? And...she's your wife and you guys made me," she said and could see that he wasn't smiling anymore.

"Baby, its fine and mom will never find out. So, you stop thinking of her and let's have some fun, baby." Dan said and tried kissing Tabitha, but she turned her head and pushed his hand from between her legs. "Come on, don't do this to me and um...hurt daddy," he added, tried kissing her again, Tabitha jumped up and tears were running down her face.

She couldn't breathe and Tabitha pushed his hands from her body. She quickly got up and started crying. "Daddy, I can't! I want to, but...but I keep thinking...about mom and I just can't!" she cried and more tears ran down her face. "Oh daddy, I'm sorry, but I...feel...I'm worried that mom will find out or...I would." Tabitha replied with sadness and his thing was so hard. She knew he had to be hurting. Because he was hard for her the entire day and Tabitha felt so bad. "I'm sorry daddy!" she said, turned and ran to her room.

"Baby, you've been teasing me all day and you can't just stop like this. It isn't fair to me and it's very mean too," he said with a sad voice, hoping to make her feel guilty and get Tabitha to go though was this dirty thing. He looked up to her and even managed a fake tear. "Please baby, help daddy feel better and you will too." Dan added, trying to force out more tears, but Tabitha started crying and ran from his room. "Fuck!" he growled and thought of forcing her, but he couldn't.

*.

Tabitha ran into her room and fell across her bed. "Oh daddy, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" she cried and felt so bad for this. "I wish I could help you and make you feel good," she sobbed and that little voice started talking.

'What the fuck are you doing? Think of how good he made you feel and his fuckin' cock wasn't even in your cunt! Oh my god, go Tabitha and help him!' she said, but Tabitha tried to block it from her mind.

"No, I can't, I can't!

'Tabitha, go to him and do anything he wants! Remember hearing mom at night and all of the fun she used to have. Go do it or I'll make you, because...I want to fuck him and I know damn well that you do too!' a small voice in her head whispered.

"I can't do that with him...he's my dad!"

'Bullshit, think of his long daddy-cock and how it felt on your cunt. It turned you on and that little cunt was oozing juice all over the place!' the girls' voice giggled in Tabitha's mind and she was right.

"Stop it, please and stop saying things like that!" Tabitha whimpered, as she thought of what the voice said and she was right. His penis felt so good against her pussy and Tabitha's insides started tingling.

'I felt the same way and it's time to go and make daddy happy! If you don't want him to slip that pretty thing up that cunt, you could suck him and let him play with you. He'd like that. He loves looking at you and he gets so hard!

"I can't, it's wrong and dirty!" Tabitha said and felt her head hurting.

'Go suck daddy then and help the poor guy! You teased him all fucking day and he's dying for your cunt!' the voice growled in Tabitha's head and the room started to spin. 'Go fuck him, you bitch! Go fuck, daddy and make him happy!

"No, I want to do it, but...it's so wrong! Oh god...I feel...funny!" Tabitha moaned as the room started spinning and everything went black.

*.

Dan was close to sleeping, when he felt someone snuggle beside him and he turned over. "Hi there," he whispered and felt a hand around his cock-shaft. "Mmmm, that's my girl...oh yes! Oh my sweet, sweet Tabitha!" Dan moaned as she held his shaft and her hand felt wonderful.

"Daddy, my name isn't Tabitha anymore...call me...Tabby now,"

'Yeah, I'm Tabby when I want to be nasty and if anything happens...I can blame her!' she giggled, looked into his handsome eyes and Tabby started masturbating her daddy. His moans filled her ears, as she gently stroked up and down his slender cock-shaft. "My daddy, I'm here for you now and I'll do anything you want! Tabby is a nasty girl and I want to try everything! I want my sexy daddy to teach me and make sure I fuck you right. I want to fuck you right and make sure that you're happy!" she said and let a big blob of spit drip on dad's big cock.

"Oh baby, are you sure about this and you won't stop this time?" he asked and hoped that she wouldn't. He wanted her and didn't care if she was his daughter or not. "Please don't stop!" he moaned, as her tiny hands slid up and down his hard cock.

"No daddy, I won't stop...I promise!" Tabby purred with lust and leaned down. She started kissing the head of his big cock and his flesh tasted salty, but it also tasted sweet and Tabby sucked his head into her mouth.

"Oh god, oh baby! Yes! Oh god...yes!" he moaned as she sucked the head of his throbbing cock-head deep into her mouth and to her throat. "That's my good girl! Oh yeah, nice and easy!" he moaned and watched his daughter nursing the head of his cock. Her mouth was hot and so wet. She kept her pretty eyes locked on his and Tabitha kept sucking.

'My sexy daddy, I love you more than her and I promise to keep you happy!' Tabby thought as she watched the pleasure on his face and couldn't wait to please him more. She lifted up and let him pop from her mouth. "Daddy, I'm ready and I want you to...fuck my cunt now. I know it will hurt and I want to get it out of the way. So the next time we...fuck...I won't hurt and you can wear my cunt out!" she growled and moved over his hips.

"Where did you learn that kind of language, girl?" he asked and it turned him on. His sexy, daughter was on him and lining his cock up to her tiny hole.

"I like talking dirty, it turns me on and it makes my little cunt hot! Tabby is a nasty, nasty little bitch...isn't she...daddy?" Tabby moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth, making sure that her cunt was wet and ready for daddy.

"Oh yes, she is a nasty...cunt!" he moaned, grabbed her ass and Tabby sat completely down on him on him. "Oh baby, oh baby!" Dan yelled and hugged her close. "Oh baby, this is...is so beautiful!" he moaned as her pussy squeezed and tried milking his cock.

Daddy's cock went into her and it went deep. Tabby thought it was going to hurt, but this felt good and she wanted to fuck all the time. "Oh god, oh daddy, oh fuck!" Tabby squealed as he sank to her core. "Oh daddy, I love you! I love you," she whimpered, as he held her tight and Tabby could feel him flexing his cock.

"Oh baby, I love you too!" he cried, enjoying her warm pussy around his cock and he hugged her.

"Daddy, it's wonderful and now I know why mom screams at night," she giggled and slowly moved her hips from side to side. "Your cock feels sooo good up my cunt and I'm gunna let you fuck it...all you want! Turn me over daddy and fuck it hard!" Tabby said with a low and very sexy growl, as her hips moved up and down. He grabbed her, quickly rolled her over and he started to hammer her cunt. "Oh god daddy, you're fucking my cunt and it...feels...so good! I'm letting you fuck my...cunt! Fuck my...cunt, daddy! Fuck my...nasty...fucking...cunt!" she screamed out as he started slamming into her hard and deep.

Dan couldn't believe Tabitha's words and he fucked her hard. "Yeah baby, I'm fucking...your cunt! Oh god, yes!" he moaned as he slammed into her hard and as deep as he could. Her pussy was tight and so wet, it was like heaven and he knew that they would be doing this all the time.

"Yeah daddy, fuck me and my dirty cunt! Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt...hard!" she growled and pushed her hips to him. "Come on daddy, I'll fuck you better than mom...ever...did!" she cried as he shoved deeper and he pinched her nipples. "Oh fuck, that's it! Ram that big, hard daddy cock up my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me, Dan! Fuck your new woman, Dan and claim me!" Tabby laughed out as daddy fucked her and he fucked her hard.

"Yeah, my new...woman!" he moaned and moved faster, knowing that he wasn't going to last much longer and he was going to explode in her. "Oh baby, I'm close! I'm close!" he moaned again and felt his cock jump.

"Oh yes! Cum in my cunt, daddy and fill it full! Come on, daddy! Fuck Tabby's nasty cunt, daddy! Fuck it! Fuck that cunt! Fuck my cunt!" she screamed, as daddy hammered her hard and deep. "Yeah, daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt...harder!" she growled as he used her hard and his cock jumped. "Oh daddy, yes, yes, yes!" Tabby squealed when as his seeds splashed deep in her cunt and it the back of it.

His cock started shooting in Tabitha and Dan didn't even think about it. "Oh baby, my baby girl! My baby, my baby!" he moaned as his cock kept squirting in her and she screamed for more.

His hot cum hit the back of her cunt and Tabby was ready to pop. "Oh god daddy, you came in me! You came in my...cunt, daddy and it feels...so...fuckin'...wonderful!" she growled and her body started to tremble. "Oh my fuckin' god, I'm...fuckin'...I'm fuckin'...cuming, daddy! I'm fuckin' cuming...on your...your...cock!" she squealed and wrapped her legs around his hips. "Daddy, oh fuck! My cunt...is cuming...around...you! Oh my fuckin' god! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she moaned and grabbed his face. She kissed him and hugged him tight

*.

Tabitha jumped up and it felt as if she had pissed in her panties. 'Daddy could always get my cunt wet and ready for a good fuck!' she thought with a laugh and shook her head. 'Wow, I can't believe I just thought about that! It's normally Tabby saying shit like that and not me.' She thought with a laugh and something nice, caught her eye and she turned to look. 'My god, you stay hard and ready for a pussy!' she thought and slid down in the bed, until her lips were against Albert's growing shaft and Tabitha starting sucking the side of it. 'Oh god baby, I could ride you all day and all fucking night!' she thought, slowly moved up his shaft, until she was gently tonguing and sucking his piss hole. 'Mommy will take care of this and let you fuck my cu...my um...pu...um...oh the hell with it! I'll let you fuck mommy's nasty and dirty cunt all you want!' she thought with a laugh and Tabitha sucked him deeper.

Albert woke up, felt something and he looked down to see mom sucking his cock. "Oh fuck!" he moaned, grabbed a handful of her hair and held it as mom continued to suck him. "I've always wanted to wake up this way and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather have!" Albert moaned, watching her and he was in love.

He was so sweet and all hers. Tabitha heard Albert, she smiled let him pop from her mouth. "You are so sweet and I love you," she whispered and gently kissed him. "Hey, if you want, I like being called dirty names and stuff," she purred as he lifted his hips and Tabitha's mouth was over him again. She sucked harder, watching his face and her ears rang.

"Suck me, you bitch!"

She heard Albert, Tabitha moaned and sucked him deeper.

"Suck me, whore! Suck it...you...cunt!" he growled, lifted up to thrust in her deeper and mom was going crazy. She sucked hard and she sucked him deep, until it felt like his cock-head was going down her throat and it was great. "You fucking...beautiful...bitch! You sexy fucking, whore!"

She lifted from him, smiled and moaned. "Yes, but I'm you're whore and I love it!" Tabitha growled and quickly went back to sucking his long cock.

"You're sucking your son's cock and you love it! Don't you, cunt?" he yelled out loud and lifted up.

She let him pop from her mouth again and laughed. "Yes, I love sucking my son's cock! I love sucking my son's long and beautiful cock! I love sucking my son's cock!" Tabitha yelled out and she swallowed him again.

"You fucking...cunt! Oh god, you cunt!" he yelled and mom sucked him so hard, it was starting it hurt. "Hey mom, easy, that shit hurts!" Albert moaned; she let him pop free and laughed more.

"Oh god isn't this sooo fun! I wish I would have done it before now and not been such a 'tight' ass!" Tabitha laughed and lowered back on his cock.

He held mom's head and Albert was so happy. He watched as mom made love to his cock and she was the perfect woman. She was sweet, sexy and one nasty bitch. "Oh mom, yes, oh mom, mom!" he moaned out and watched her pleasing his cock. "I'm close, mom and I'm gunna...cum!" Albert grunted and his cock started shooting.

His cock jumped, she smiled and started drinking him. Her son and her new lover, was shooting his morning hard-on into her warm and very willing mouth. "Wow, you stay full, don't you?" she teased and slid up to kiss his cheek. "I'll give you a much better kiss, after I go wash up and rinse my mouth," she said, got up and rushed into the bathroom.

'Tabby isn't the only whore in the house now and I think she's history!' Tabitha thought with a laugh, as she quickly brushed her teeth, used the toilet and went back to her son. "Hi there and um...how are you feeling, today?" she laughed with a sexy growl and her mouth covered his. Her tongue went into his mouth and it didn't stop until she hit the back of his throat.

The kiss ended and Albert smiled up to her. "Mom, this is the best morning of my life and I wish it would never end," she said and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it and as far as it ending..." Tabitha said, but stopped to give him another long and deep kiss. "My sweet son and um...lover...it is just beginning baby and if you'd like," she stopped and kissed him again. "I'll wake you like that...every morning," she purred and knew it was time for her to care for someone else. "I have to go and take care of him now," she added and watched a sad look cover Albert's face. "Don't even go there, buster! You are getting cared for too and you also know what I said!" she said and got up to dress.

"I know and I'm fine. I just hate to see you leave."

"It's fine baby and I'll be back in a few minutes, so um...get that hard for me and um...mommy will see if I can find a way to um...help you!" she teased, gave his cock a hard tug and Tabitha ran down the hall.

She ran into her husbands' room and Tabitha stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh no, oh no! Albert! Albert!" she started screaming when she saw that look on Paul's face. "Albert, Albert!" Tabitha screamed again and he came running into the room. "He's gone, Albert, he's gone!" she sobbed and fell to her knees.

Albert heard mom, grabbed his shorts and ran to dad's room. He looked at dad and Albert knew. "Oh no, oh no!" he said as tears ran from his eyes and Albert hugged him. "I hope you're in a better place and not suffering anymore," he sniffed and tried remembering some of the things they did together. "Mom, he's in a better place now and he isn't suffering anymore." Albert said as she moved into her arms and they hugged each other.

"I know baby," she said, wiping a tear from her left eye and Tabitha kissed him.

*.

It was more than three weeks after Paul's death and Tabitha was still very upset, but she had a young man that needed her and she had to pull herself together. "I feel worse than when mom and dad died, but just sitting around crying isn't going to do me any good and my baby needs his mom." Tabitha said with a smile, thinking about getting dressed up for Albert tonight and make love to him. "I'm sure the poor thing is ready to slip his cock in me and fuck the holy shit out of me!" she giggled, thinking of how good her sons' cock would feel in her and Tabitha's pussy started tingling. She reached between her legs, gently rubbed it and drifted to sleep.

Tabby was in her room trying to get dressed and daddy was all but mauling her. He was behind her, his hard cock was rubbing between her legs and on a pair of her new panties, teasing her aching cunt and making it wet. "Come on Daddy, stop it! Mom will be home soon and I don't want my cunt juice running down my legs! I'm already sooo horny I could die and who knows when we'll get to fuck each other again!" Tabby moaned and tried pushing him away, but daddy's cock felt so nice rubbing on her soft panties, her ass and her cunt.

He held Tabby against him and was squeezing her ass, his cock was between her legs and Dan needed to fuck Tabby. "Come on baby, you know you want it just as bad and she won't be here for another thirty minutes...maybe longer. Let daddy put my hard, long cock up your steamy cunt and fuck it!" he moaned in Tabby's ear and pushed her tiny panties down her hips. "Oh yes!" Dan moaned again, when his bare cock rubbing over her wet pussy and he could feel her relaxing.

"No daddy, mom will be...here...and...oh fuck!" Tabby moaned, as he pushed her face first on her bed and his stiff cock eased up her slick cunt. He started fucking her from behind and sucking the back of her neck. "Oh daddy, no...no...oh fuck....oh fuck! Oh daddy, yeah...yeah...yeah!" Tabby moaned as he pinned her against the bed and his cock felt so damn good up her tight cunt. It slid in and out, making that wonderful slurping noise and Tabby held on to the bed, knowing she wasn't going to last much longer and she was going to explode. "Go daddy...go daddy! Fuck me...fuck me! Oh fuck...oh god! Go daddy!" Tabby cried out, as he slid in and out of her young pussy, fucking her harder and deeper than ever.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers