Date Night with Mom: Chad's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

"I think we'll do just fine and I won't lose him to her."

Sofia saw the look in Eve's eyes and she knew. "Oh my god, you are his mom, aren't you!" she said with a big grin and held Eve's hands. "The night I spent with him...he cried for you and he loves you sooo much. I kinda felt bad for taking advantage of him and trying to replace you, but you are the one that owns his heart and soul!"

Eve chewed her lower lip and smiled. "Yes, I'm his mom, but don't tell anyone, please! Did he really cry for me?"

"Yes he cried and I told him to go and tell you how he felt, but he wouldn't and if Dave and I hadn't got together, I bet he still wouldn't have."

"What do you mean?" Eve asked Sofia and she just smiled. "Oh my, you're Dave's mother too!" she said and they laughed hard.

"Hey baby, come here please! You owe me one hundred dollars!" Sofia smiled at Dave and held out her hand. "I told you that she was his mom and she knows about us too!"

Dave turned and looked at Chad. "Wow dude, you said she was pretty and you were not lying! Hell, mom and I have been telling him to try to talk with you about his feelings, but he's a big chicken shit and wouldn't! See, you could have been having all kinds of fun!"

"Well, I didn't want to lose her or have her get mad at me."

"The first time Dave came on to me." Sofia stopped to laugh and take a big drink. "I slapped him so hard, my hand print was on the side of his face for an entire day and I felt so bad, but um...I made it up to you...didn't mommy?" Sofia said with one of those voices women use to talk to a baby and she leaned to kiss her son.

Dave smiled and he kissed her. "Oh yes, you sure did and I love thinking about our first time together!" he said and drank his drink.

"We were on vacation in Mexico and we made love at sunset, while the waves crashed on the shore and it was sooo romantic." Sofia moaned, thinking of Dave, but she wished that he had a cock as big as Chad's. "You do know that when he gets you, you won't be able to walk right for days!" Sofia smiled and knew Eve would love it.

"Mmmm, that sounds nice!" Eve said, as she looked at Chad and the drink was getting her. "Holy crap, my head is already spinning!" she laughed and took another big drink. "Come on and dance with me!" Eve said, grabbing Chad and pulling him away from the table. "You knew that she was his mom?" she asked Chad and quickly felt his cock on her thigh.

"Oh yeah, I'm known them for ages and what they do."

Her head was spinning like crazy and so many questions filled her mind. "How...how did you make it with her and does Dave know about it?" Eve asked, feeling his hands caressing and rubbing their way down her back. She snuggled closer, practically rubbing her lower body to his and her face rested on his shoulder. "Mmmm, that drink of his...is...is just wonderful and you need the recipe for it," she whispered into the side of Chad's neck, gently sucking and kissing it.

Chad held mom and she melted into him. He started rubbing her back, mom's hips moved against his cock and she couldn't get close enough. 'Oh god, that's it and she's mine if I want her!' he yelled to himself and his hands slid over her ass. Chad seduced many, many ladies this very same way and he knew when they were ready. Chad squeezed her sexy ass, pulling her closer and smashing his stiff cock on mom's thigh.

She felt his hands and Eve wanted to die. She was being seduced by her own son and she loved it. Eve kissed her way to his mouth and her tongue traced his lips. "How did you do it with her and...and...did you really cry for me?" she asked and went back to kissing Chad, but her eyes stayed locked on his and he smiled.

"Yes, I cried for you and the morning, I decided to take a chance and go it, but the same week, I got the job and it's really fucked up my plans." Chad said as they kissed and his hands continued to caressing mom's ass.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry and I don't...know what I would have done, if you had ever made a pass at me, but today was," she stopped and they kissed deeper. "It just happened and it has been one of the best days of my life." Eve whispered and gently sucked his lower lip.

He held her ass, rubbing, pulling and gently squeezing. "It sure has been one I'll remember!" Chad laughed and returned her kiss, while his hands worked mom's flesh and he took a chance. His left hand eased down her side and over her right breast. "They broke up for about six months and Dave is the one that told me to go out with her. I thought he was fucking around or was planning on kicking my ass if I did, but I called her and we went out one time." Chad said as he held her meaty breast and he saw her smile. "What?" he asked and mom hugged him.

His hand covered Eve's breast and wished that she had worn a better bra. This one was thick and meant to hide her nipples, but she needed them touched and didn't care that it was her son touching them. "I'm glad Sofia helped you and that you decided to try." Eve stopped and kissed him deeper. "Or I may have never known how you felt about me and that would have been sad," she added with a little frown and they kissed again.

"Alright you guys, come back over here and let's talk!" Dave yelled and laughed when his friends jumped.

"Let's go, I want to hear how they got together and how Sofia felt. Maybe she can give me some advice about my feelings. I want you, but I'm still a little...worried it."

Chad stopped, pulled her close and kissed mom. "Don't worry about anything and we are sticking to your plan. Take things slow and don't rush into anything. Right?"

She smiled and stood up straight. "Right!" Eve yelled, as he grabbed her and twirled in a circle.

"Oh come on, you guys make me sick!" Dave yelled again and acted as if he was going to throw up. "Let's drink up and make a new batch! The night is young, the place is all ours and we have two beautiful women!" he added, turned and kissed his mom. "I love you," he whispered and finished his drink.

"Aright, don't get your panties in a knot!" Eve said as she flopped next to Sofia. "Does it bother you to talk about...you guys being together? I have so many questions!" she asked and hoped Sofia didn't mind.

"Oh god no, I love telling our story and it still makes me sooo horny, when I tell it!"

"How did it start? Chad and I just played silly games and he never, ever touched me sexually." Eve said and blew him a kiss. "He was such a gentleman," she added with a soft purr and could feel her nipples growing under the nasty bra.

Sofia smiled and she knew their entire story. "Well, ours started because his father lost all interest in me and I loved sex. So, one morning I went to get him up for school and he always had a morning erection, but that morning, he was having a dream. A very nasty dream and he was moaning for me to suck him harder! I was shocked at first, but Dave is pretty damn big too and when I heard that shit...my pussy caught on fire! I started dressing in things I knew he liked; we snuggled at night and had lots of fun doing that too! Didn't we? Hey, let's trade spots," she smiled and Dave moved by her and Eve sat on Chad's lap.

"Mmmm, this is much better!" Eve moaned and started kissing her son. "This is sooo exciting! I've always had odd feelings towards you and I prayed that when you grew into a man...you would feel the same way about me." Eve said as tears of happiness ran down her cheeks, but Chad wiped them away and kissed her.

"I didn't want to do anything dumb and screw up. You owe these two a hug or something!" Chad said and kissed her more.

"I think I know of a way to repay them and they'll love it too. You two are using our private jet and flying down to our beach house...in Mexico and I won't take no for an answer!" Eve said and held her glass to Dave. "Fill 'er up, Mac!" she said, trying to imitate a gangster voice.

Dave laughed, filled her glass and smiled. "I'm counting to three and down it! Can you do it lady or are you a chicken?" he asked, looking at Eve and felt his cock jump. Eve was a babe and he wished he was Chad.

"Bring it on!" Eve yelled, held up her glass and saw Chad laughing at her.

"Three...two...one!" Dave counted down and he watched Eve guzzling her drink. "I love doing that to girls!" he laughed and hoped his friend didn't mind a drunken mother. Ever was getting loaded and going for more.

"Please remember that she's my mom!" Chad laughed and when mom realized that she was the only that downed her drink, she slapped Dave.

"You cheat and so did he today?" Eve said with a sly grin. "We better keep a goooood eye on them two!" she giggled and kissed Chad. "Sofia did your stomach churn and your heart pound?" she asked and kissed his left eye. "It feels like I'm gunna blow up...when we kiss and...and I want him, but I'm...afraid too! Did you feel that way or am I just being stupid?"

"I felt that way, plus I had a husband too! I had Dave after me all the time, but I wasn't sure and we had to be very careful. I was afraid too, but when it happens...you're going to cry with joy and never look back!"

"We're not rushing things and just playing it cool. I told him that we will let nature take its course and go from there." Eve smiled and suddenly had the urge to go pee. "Sofia, its girl time!" she said and jumped from Chad's lap.

"I was just thinking about that too. You made me horny telling our story and I always have to pee!"

Eve rushed in the restroom and started stripping off her blouse. "This bra is killing me and my gigantic nipples...need to be free!" she laughed, turned to Sofia and laughed harder. "Their huge and Chad has been dying to see and play with them," she purred, thinking of his caring fingers and warm mouth sucking them. "Oh shit, watch this!" Eve moaned and they watched her large nipples more than double in size.

"Holy shit, that's awesome as hell! Has Chad ever seen them do that shit?"

"Well kinda, we would be playing a game, acting out a scene from a play or a movie and...um if something turned me on...they would grow under my blouses and things." Eve said and buttoned her blouse.

"Did you ever go braless for him? I'm asking because he loves that and try sitting on his lap...facing him! Oh god, he gets sooo fucking hard, Eve and he loves playing with tits!" Sofia moaned and took off her bra too. "Fuck it, let's go rock their world!" she giggled and they ran from the small restroom.

Eve walked towards Chad and she saw him smile. "Do you like?" she asked with a low growl and sat on him. They were face-to-face and pussy to cock.

Chad saw mom and he could only smile. She sat right on him and he could feel the heat coming from her pussy. "You look beautiful and yes, I like it a lot!" he moaned and moved his hands up the front of her body, they found her breasts and he gently held them. "Mom, this is so unreal and kinda hard to believe, but it sure is exciting," he panted into her mouth and his thumb found mom's nipples.

She felt his hands going up her and Eve closed her eyes. "Yes...it...is!" she moaned, as his hands held soft flesh and she shivered at his touch. "Oh baby, oh my god!" Eve moaned louder, buried her face in his neck again and she was his. "Touch me, baby...please! Touch me! Touch me!" she softly begged in his ear, knowing it would take years to make up for all her teasing and not coming through on their bets. Eve sucked at his neck and when they got back to her place, she was showing him the blouse and panties.

He squeezed and pulled her nipples, watching Dave and Sofia laughing at them. "Mom, we need to stop, we're giving them a free show and I don't want to get kicked out!" Chad said and they laughed because, he owned the club.

"Darn it, we need to go soon and um...watch the movie you bought. I was looking forward to snuggling and possibly more kissing with you. Would you like that?" she asked with a soft whisper and gave his ear a kiss.

Chad smiled, kissed mom and hugged. "We'll leave after this last jug of juice and go make out!" he smiled and gave mom's left cheek a slap.

"Ouch, you shit! I'll get you later!" Eve said with her mom voice, but it had a slight hint of sexiness mixed in and she winked. "Sofia, where was the first place you did it together and were you still scared?" she asked and took a big drink. "Oh god, this is going to kill me, but goes and you're going to think I'm a pervert. I went to wake him for school, his cock was hard and he was lying naked on his bed. My blood was boiling and I remembered his dad left for work an hour before." Sofia said and stopped to have a drink. "His cock was up and it needed mom's help. We had been playing and teasing each other for two weeks. I saw him and knew that shit had to hurt, so I lay on his bed and...I started sucking him. He got harder and harder, but he never woke up and I said...oh well! I climbed on him and fucked that hard...mother...fucker...all night and he didn't even know it!" Sofia laughed and gave Dave a big kiss.

"I worked sixteen hours for an entire week and sleep through our first time! But, I have made up for that...many times." Dave said as he kissed his mom and slid his hand under her thin blouse. "Let me know when you're ready to go home," he added and kissed her.

"Yeah, I think we're about finished here too and ready to go, but we will continue very soon!"

Eve heard him and was sad. "Hey, we only danced one time and I wanted more!" she yelled and shook her finger at him. "But, I'll forget that and I got a surprise for you. I need to pay up on those bets I cheated you out of and stuff," she whispered and licked his lips.

"Really, I think tonight may turn out to be an honor and duty night!" he said, but knew mom was loaded and Chad wanted her sober.

"I'm fine, I just feel really good and I want to know about your first time, woman and when he was awake!" Eve growled to Sofia and smiled.

"We were swimming and my dear husband, left for some meeting or some shit and we were alone. I took off my bikini top and threw it at him, and then I asked if his dick felt...odd today and when he said yes, I had to laugh and I told him what I did to him."

"I told her that wasn't fair and that I should be able to do the same thing to her. I grabbed her, ran from the pool and up to her room." Dave said as he smiled and went on. "She wanted it in my room, but since ol' dad wouldn't love her, I told her that I wanted to take his place in her bed. She jumped on, spread her legs and we made love for hours and haven't stopped yet!" he added with a bigger smile and they started making out.

"Alright, we're leaving and I'm calling two cabs for us!" Chad said and looked through his phone.

"Oh yes, I'm not sure if we'll even make it home! I can't just imagine how you two feel!" Sofia said, as she looked to Eve and held her hands. "Just relax and let it happen. You'll be sooo glad you did. Chad, be easy on her and don't get in a rush," she added with a laugh and kissed him.

"He'll be fine and we will get together soon!" Eve said as they walked out into the night.

*.

Eve was in her room and still could not believe what she was doing. She was changing into the sheer-blouse and matching panties. 'Oh god, I'm so scared!" Eve said and walked from her room. She neared the family room and peaked around the corner. "Chad baby, turn off all the lights and turn on the fire," she called out with a sexy voice and was surprised at how fast her son could move.

"Ok mom, all done." Chad called back and looked towards the hall. Mom stepped around and his cock jumped. She was wearing the tiny, sheer-blouse and the panties. Her tan flesh made them appear to glow and her hair was over her shoulders. Mom looked as if she was an angel and she was coming to him. "You are...beautiful mom!" he said as she stood before him and Chad's cock was sticking out.

Eve looked down, smiled and she unbuttoned his jeans, slid them downs his legs and motioned for him to sit on the sofa. "I need to kiss and um...do some...touching. What about you, baby? Do you want to kiss me and hold me?" she asked with a sexy voice and moved on his lap. Chad's cock stiff was between them and Eve placed her hand over it. "Oh my, look at my baby and his um...big...hard...cock!" she whispered, started kissing him and slowly humped against it.

"Oh yeah, this shit is insane!" he moaned and reached up to hold her gorgeous breasts. He rolled her giant nipples between his fingers, she moaned and humped more. "That's my girl, hump that thing! Hump it...mom...hump it...mom!" he growled and moved his hands to her ass, hoping to get her to do more, but she stopped and moved his hands back up.

"No, touch me there, I like that and Chad...suck my nipples...please! For mommy!" Eve said in her mommy voice and he did as told. He leaned down and started nursing her left nipple. "Oh yes, oh Chad!" she moaned as her nipple went into her son's warm mouth and he nursed. He was nursing her again and Eve was burning. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she whimpered as he sucked and she felt his hands cover her ass. "Oh yeah, that's it, that's it!" Eve moaned and started grinding into him.

He took turns sucking mom's big nipples and it felt right. No dirty thoughts or anything. She was a beautiful woman and he was making love to her. "I love you and I always will!" he said and gently kissed her mouth. "It feels like a dream and I'm going to wake up," he said as they kissed and mom tried sucking on his tongue.

"If it is a dream, you have my permission to come in my room and...love me." Eve whispered as she gently held his pulsing cock-shaft and slowly stroked him. "This thing is a monster, but I like it and I hope we go all the way. Can you picture us...making love with each other and all the fun we'd have?" she whispered again and rubbed his cock on her wet pussy.

"Oh god yes and we would do it all the time! I could never get enough of you and your beautiful body, mom and I mean that too." Chad said as they kissed and his hands kept caressing her ass.

"I bet you'd wear me out and screw me to death! This big ol' thing could be very...addictive!" she laughed and hugged his neck. "I want you, but I also need to be sure and I don't want to rush into something that we could be sorry for latter." Eve said as she kissed Chad's lips and caressed his face.

"I know mom, but this is killing and my poor cock!"

"Do you want to stop and take a break? We've been going at it all day and now this." Eve said with love and kissed him.

He held her ass, kissed her and Chad's cock was hurting. "I'm dying and I guess we should stop or something." Chad moaned and mom kissed him.

"Or...I um...could help...you and do something for him. Would you like mommy to help? Hum? I can help make it...all...better," she whispered, reached down with both hands and Eve started to help him masturbate.

"I can't wait anymore; mom and I need to cum. Help me, please!" he asked with a low voice and his eyes were locked on hers. "Please!" he whispered and she pumped him harder, pulling on his cock and smiling the entire time.

"Yes baby, I'll help you and make it better. You're so big, mommy will be lucky if I can do my favorite thing to you." she cooed and Eve couldn't even get her hands to go around it. "Mommy loves sucking cock and yours will be the best I ever had!" she smiled, kept stroking him and Eve rubbed her breasts on his mouth. "How are we going to get this...giant thing in mommy's tiny, tiny pussy? Hum?" she asked with lust and moved her hands faster.

He watched mom sitting on him, she was jerking him off and Chad was sucking her tits. "This is so exciting and...and hot! Oh mom, oh mom...yes, yes!" he cried out as she pulled and stretched his aching cock. "I've never been more excited or...turned on! Mom...I'm close, mom! I'm close!" he moaned and she stood up, but stayed close and she pumped faster, pulling and tugging his hard shaft.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers