Date Night with Mom-Lenny's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers

My head was spinning, my heart was pounding and my ears were on fire. "Mom...do you want me inside you?" I moaned, humping against her again, pushing harder and I was ready.

"YES! I want you inside me!"Mom squealed, as I shoved to her pussy, running my shaft deep in her wet slit and my cock-head bumped her clit. "I need my baby in me...again!" Mom whimpered and hugged me hard.

I rubbed again and poor Mom was going nuts. She was enjoying my hard cock and she was also, drenched with juice.

She looked so helpless under me and it made my cock jump. "You were so helpless tonight when I got home and the way you needed me to come to your rescue..." I moaned and was holding Mom's legs and I reached for her wrist. I held Mom down and flexed my shaft. "It made me feel sooo good and do you want to know something else?" I whispered, kissed her ear a few times and moved down to suck the left side of her neck.

Mom was gasping for air and moving her hips, trying push to me, but I held her tight and kept sucking her neck. "What baby...tell me...tell mommy." She moaned, my cock jumped again and I reached down with my right hand and pulled Mom's panties to the side.

"I felt as if...I was your...husband." I moaned in her ear, lifted my hips and I took my mother. I was inside the beautiful, sexy woman that gave me birth and the one who raised me. I was in my Mom and the deed was done. "Oh Mom...Mom!" I grunted when her pussy muscles wrapped around me and Mom was tight. "Oh Mom, I love you!" I moaned, pushing deeper and I was completely in her. Our hips bumped, I hugged her tighter and I could feel Mom getting tense.

She squeezed me sooo hard and I felt her. Mom was going to cum and I started moving. "Oh baby...you...feel so good! Yes, oh my god! Yes, oh yes!" she yelled out, as my hard cock gently slid in and out of her wet hole. She squeezed me hard, her nails dug deep into my back and Mom kissed me.

I held Mom and slowly eased back and forth. "You are wonderful, Mom and I love you so much." I whispered, moving back down to my favorite spot on her neck and I started sucking it again. She moaned and pushed to me.

"I love you too...baby." Mom purred as I eased my hold on her body and her hips started moving in time with my thrusting. "Mommy loves you! Mommy loves her baby!" she whispered and even though Mom was under me, she took over the fucking and was doing a great job. I just held my hips in place, letting Mom fuck us and she held my neck. "Baby, my baby...boy is inside me and he's...fucking me! My son is...fucking...me!" Mom screamed, her pussy started squeezing me like crazy and I shoved deep in her.

I smiled and pushed hard, hoping to help her cum and have fun. "Yeah, I'm fucking you...Mom! I'm fucking my hot, sexy...Mom!" he growled and started going faster, holding her tight again and we kissed like wild animals. "I'm FUCKING YOU...Mom! I'm fucking my...Mom!" I moaned in her ear, shoved harder and I went to her neck.

"Yes, fuck...fuck your Mom! Fuck your Mom! Fuck your...Mom!" she screamed out and hugged me hard as she could.

Mom was moaning and groaning under me, I looked at her face and she was ready again, but this time, I was going to cum when she did and fill Mom full. "I'm going to cum...Mom! I'm going to...cum...in...my...Mom's...pussy!" I yelled out and didn't give a fuck who heard. I was cuming in the woman I loved and she just happened to be my Mom too. "Oh Mom, oh Mom!" I yelled more and thought the head of my cock had blown off. I held Mom and kept deep in her body, not letting her move an inch and I stayed sooo hard.

She clawed my back and wrapped her legs around my hips. "Yes, cum in me! Cum in...mommy! Cum baby! Cum in Mom! Yes, yes! Oh god, my baby boy is going to...cum...in his...mother!" Mom cried out, as hot juices squirted from her pussy and flooded my thrusting cock-shaft. Her pussy was squeezing me and it was so hot.

I kept pounding into Mom and lifting her ass from the bed with each deep thrust in her. "Oh god Mom, I love being in you! Oh yes, yes!" I moaned as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy hole. "I love you so much! Oh yes, yes!" I moaned and we kissed so deep.

"Oh my baby, my baby! I love you being in me, loving me and holding me! " Mom cried out as I used her pussy hard and so deep, but she loved it and her legs pulled me even deeper.

Our flesh slapped together and Mom's juices were making that wonderful sound. "This is so wonderful and I never want it to end." I said with a smile, stopped, leaned down and I kissed Mom. "I love you woman and I mean it with all my heart." I said to her and Mom's pretty eyes filled with tears.

She hugged me tight and returned my kiss. "I love you too sweetheart and it will never end. You have me now and I'm all yours...forever!" Mom whispered and we kissed more, until we fell asleep in each other's arms and we never looked back or thought our love was wrong in any way.

We moved away to a new town and never had any kids. We wanted to try, but Mom worried about birth defects and if anyone would find out about us, if we did. So, we live in a small beach town in southern California and we make love as often as we can. I told our story to Mr. Larry over the phone and asked him to write it for us. I hope you enjoyed it!

*

Please remember to vote and if you comment, be nice or I will just delete it!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers