Date with a Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enquired did he have any special requests?

He said he couldn't think straight at the moment as I'd totally drained him, but he would email me later with a few ideas.

One final lingering kiss and gentle grope, then I whispered that I did own a selection of skin-tight PVC underwear if that was what he would like to fuck me in next.

He nodded as he knelt down and raised my skirt up around my stocking tops.

Pulling my body toward him he snaked his tongue inside my smooth velvet pussy and licked me to another delightful orgasm as two of his fingers fucked my ass.

As my come ran down his chin, he inserted his fingers inside my pussy yet again; hooking them forward, he rubbed my G spot, positioning my body so that my asshole was resting on the small round knob of his door.

Pulling my own cheeks apart, I pushed my ass over the brass knob till it was inside my tight hole.

The cold metal in my ass and the hot fingers wonderfully rubbing my G spot it was inevitable that my pussy gushed one last time.

Quivering uncontrollably, my legs began to buckle, only staying upright because of the brass door knob impaling my ass.

Smearing my love juice on his lips he stood before me and gave me a long deep tongue filled kissed as we devoured my come between us.

Rubbing my clitoris with his fingers brought me off again with the brass door knob still in my ass. As the remnants of orgasm waved over me I pensively began to remove my ass from the brass door knob.

Holding onto him as my tight ass released the brass door knob from its grasp.

My anal ring puckered began to normal after the onerous stretching.

I gave him a soft gentle kiss, then straightening my skirt over my stockings;

I opened the door and eventually ended our evening of lust. Still quivering from my last orgasm, I was tottering on my spiked heels toward my car to drive home and tell you all about my lust filled evening of fucking.

Driving in a dreamlike state, I stroked my swollen pussy all the way home, enjoying many little orgasms en route.

So now that I'm home and you know what went on, are you coming round to fuck me as I'm still as horny as fuck and needing some cock and spunk to keep me occupied? A

ll holes are available as they've been stretched, serviced and are definitely in need of some cock attention.

Just so you know, I'm sitting here, still wearing the underwear he fucked me in.

The knickers I was wearing I left on his hallway floor as a memento.

The plastic cock you bought me is ball deep in my ass as I type this!!!

I've enjoyed one or two nasty little anal orgasms as I typed this, but I still need more.

I said I was still horny and there are plenty of orgasms left in me for you to find, but do hurry up as the plastic cock is nowhere near as good as your hard cock!!

Just imagine your cock in my pussy while the plastic cock vibrates in my ass or vice versa!!!

If you don't pop along I may have to go on line to find some cock or cocks to fill my holes.

A girl has to have her fun!!