Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 05

Story Info
The twins have their fun and an old rival comes back.
10.8k words
4.76
30.8k
33

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins continued to lead her to her bedroom, talking quietly to themselves the entire time. They kept their conversation low, careful not to let her in on their plans. One of them would look back and flash her a warm smile every so often, letting her know she hadn't been forgotten. Kara, meanwhile, became lost in her own thoughts. Spending the night with half-demon twins was sure to be on hell of a ride. But if this is what it took to finally put an end to her mother's incessant complaints about her ending up as a spinster, then fine. She'd do it. She didn't have to like it, but she'd do it.

Then again, what wasn't there to like? She had at least four incredibly handsome half-demon princes fighting for her affections. She had a kick-ass bedroom and shower. And she could finally have some honest alone time whenever she wanted to have it...once this whole 'find-your-true-love' thing was over with.

They reached the door to her room faster than she'd expected. She watched in silence as the twins argued softly, fighting out which of them was going to be the gentleman and hold the door. Finally, Riordan stepped away from his brother and turned the knob, bowing low to her as he pushed the door open. Tristan stood to the side, arms crossed and scowling at his brother.

Mentally rolling her eyes, she smiled at both twins and stepped through. They followed after her, with Tristan pushing his brother out of the way to close the door. She giggled to herself. Both brothers were frantic to act the most cavalier, desperately trying to steal the spotlight away from the other.

Boys will be boys, I suppose.

Now locked in her bedroom with twin brothers eager to grab her attention, Kara suddenly remembered how naked she was. After her little shower liaison with Lyzander, her mother had hauled her buck naked out of bed and dragged her to the selection ceremony. She had stood in the middle of the crowed room, naked as a baby, and made her pick of the twins. A choice she now could see was a sloppy one.

Blushing, she wrapped her hands around herself, trying to shield her body from two sets of hungry, mismatched eyes. She rubbed her arms nervously, even though the room was deliciously warm. She simply hated being watched.

Acting like a true gentleman, Riordan ran over to her ornately carved dresser and opened the top drawer. He pulled out a thin navy blue robe and rushed back to her, using his foot to close the drawer on his way back. She stepped around her and placed the robe gently over her shoulders. He smiled kindly at her, his blue and gold eyes gleaming.

"Forgive us for staring my lady. Your body is nothing like what we're used to." Riordan's voice, deep and powerful, soothed some of her nerves.

"Yes. The bodies we're used to seeing are those of the succubae." Tristan's eyes -- one stormy grey, the other a bright green - scanned her form. "Though yours is far more pleasing."

"It is?" Her voice echoed the disbelief in her mind. She'd seen the succubae wandering the halls, all curves and not a single blemish anywhere. How could her slender, giraffe-like form please any man?

Riordan nodded in agreement with his brother. "Bah! Those whores may have curves in all the right places, but they all look the same. There's no variety in them. But you, you're a bit of fresh air here."

"You're something people aren't used to seeing." Tristan's eyebrows rose, adding emphasis.

"And when you're something that's not seen very often..."

"It makes you rare."

"When you're rare..." Riordan Grinned.

"You're more valuable." Tristan mirrored his brother's grin.

Holy shit. They finish each other's sentences.

Forcing a satisfied smile, she turned and made her way to the luxurious bed she slept in. She sat down on the thick blankets, running her fingers absently over the sensuous fabric. Her heart was racing too fast, her nerves too high-strung, for her to notice the softness. She felt the bed dip on either side of her as both twins took their places. The grinned at her, blindingly white teeth glistening in the bright light of the sconces.

"So, princess." Tristan leaned in close. "How should we start?"

Startled, she leaned away, inadvertently pressing up against Riordan. He gripped her arms gently, steadying her. She turned her head to look up at him. His smile was as bright as his brothers. Something about those smiles made her skin crawl a bit. They looked so perfect, so clean, so...hungry.

"Yes, princess. Tell us how you would like to begin. You are the one who holds all the power in this contest." Riordan's hands rubbed her arms, somewhat soothing her nerves.

They weren't soothed for long. Tristan crawled closer, his chiseled face only inches from her own. She was vaguely sure that if he came any closer, his razor-sharp cheekbones would slice her skin.

"Tell us what it is that you crave, princess. We'll be happy to fulfill your deepest desires." His voice was low, heavy with the lust she was sure was coursing through his veins.

"We can do whatever you like." Riordan's breath tickled her ear, as sultry and deep as his twin's. "Just say the words and it's yours."

Jumping off the bed and spinning to face them, Tristan did his beast impression of an actor giving a final performance, bowing low and dramatically. He lifted his head and shot her a playful smile. "We are at your beck and call, my lady. Your wish is our command."

She pulled away from Riordan's grasp, putting a little distance between herself and the far-too-anxious twins. She pulled the thin robe tighter around her frame. She forced a soft smile, but her eyes betrayed her unease.

Riordan caught her look of angst and gazed at her, a concerned expression on his face. "My lady? Are you alright?"

Tristan caught his brother's worried tone and rushed over to the bed, kneeling at the edge. He stared at her as well, waiting patiently for an answer.

"I-I'm sorry, guys." She swallowed loudly, forcing back the restlessness that had settled in her bones. "I'm not used to two men being so eager to have me."

Riordan's face softened, a look of apology creeping into his eyes. "Are we making you uncomfortable?"

She nodded shakily. "Just a bit."

Tristan's expression was more shocked than his brothers, but just as rueful. "Our apologies, princess. We meant no harm. We're simply excited to have you with us."

Riordan nodded in agreement. "Yes. We've never had the chance to share a woman before. We're simply pleased you finally picked us."

A small feeling of calm settled into her. "Maybe just a little less in-your-face attention." Pleading wasn't her strongest feature, but she hoped doe eyes and a soft voice would seal the deal.

The twins stared at her for a moment, then looked at each other. Riordan's eyes narrowed at his brother. The twin orbs -- one blue and one gold - blazed with animosity and irritation.

"I told you she wouldn't like being smothered like that."

Tristan, taken aback for an instant, matched his brother's expression perfectly. "You did not! You said she'd be fine!"

Riordan straightened his spine, towering over his twin. "I said she might be too apprehensive for us to move that quickly."

"No, you said father told you she was open to suggestions." Tristan stood, evening out his brother's height advantage.

"It was your idea to push this on her in the first place!"

The twins were now barely a breath apart, glaring into each other's eyes as the argued. Kara sat silently on the bed, amazed that a thing as unimportant as her discomfort could cause such a voracious argument. Clearly, these boys weren't planning on playing any games with her mind or body. When it came to courtship, they were all business. Maybe too much business.

A loud crash snapped her out of her thoughts. The twins had fallen onto the tile floor, twisted around each other in a ferocious wrestling match. Stunned for an instant, her memory clicked into gear. Recalling the advice Lyzander had given to her about the twins, she slipped off the bed and stood watching the two men as they struggled for control and - more importantly - bragging rights.

Ugh, men and their pride. You'd think they'd grow up once they reached adulthood.

"HEY!" She raised her voice above the raucous the twins were making.

Both men, their bodies still tangled together from wrestling, snapped their head in her direction, their eyes wide with shock.

She crossed her arms over her chest, shooting them an annoyed stare. "You know, if you really want to act like children, then neither of you have to sleep with me tonight."

Quicker than a lightening strike, the twins were on their feet, standing so straight she thought their spines would snap. They lowered their heads in embarrassment, ashamed to have made such asses of themselves in front of the woman they were vying for.

"That's better." She sat back down on the bed. "Now, since there's two of you, we need to make sure this ends up being even."

The twins nodded. Fear of being barked at again kept them silent.

"So, which one of you should go first?" she muttered to herself. She began nibbling her nails again, an old habit she'd tried in vain to break. The manicurists at the local salon back home had despised giving her manicures as a child.

"Perhaps I should go first." Riordan piped up, breaking the silence that filled the room. "I am the older of us."

She looked up at Riordan. He offered her a shy smile, nervously awaiting her response. His mismatched eyes glowed like cobalt and honey marbles in the soft firelight.

"Why should you go first just because you're older?" Tristan stared daggers at his brother at his brother, his tone incredulous. Kara was beginning to understand that though Lyzander was correct about the brothers -- that both were naturally quarrelsome - it was Tristan who started the most confrontations.

Tearing his eyes away from her, Riordan turned his attention to his younger mirror image. "It is because I am the oldest that I -- "
"Stop." She raised her hand, her tone signaling the end of the argument. If this was how the rest of the night was going to go, then she might as well lay the ground rules now.

Once again, the twins looked at her, surprise and expectation in their eyes. She sighed, lifting her head to look at them. She cocked her head slightly and narrowed her eyes, giving her two companions the unmistakable teenage 'Really?' look that every parent gets at least once. Tristan and Riordan looked down at the floor, shifting the feet. She felt a pang of pity for them. Twice in one night they'd been scolded by the woman they were hoping to beguile. Not a good start.

"Why don't you guys just rock, paper, scissors for who goes first? That way there's an equal chance for both of you to win." Were men really this complicated? Did she even want to pick one of them if they were? She hoped not. She didn't need to be a wife and a babysitter.

Hesitating for an instant, the twins turned to face each other, whispering softly as they debated her idea. They nodded in agreement, then nodded to her. They stood straight and held out their hands, readying themselves for the fierce competition they were about to face. She watched absently as the brothers battled it out, looking for any signs of possible cheating on either side. The last thing she needed was for a ro-sham-bo contest to spark another brawl.

Five minutes -- and many tied hands later -- Riordan came out the winner. Letting out a triumphant howl, he practically launched himself at Kara, knocking her back onto the soft bedding. While she lay sprawled out on her bed, he held himself up, peering down at her. A foolish grin crossed his face, warming his eyes.

"I win."

She nodded, laughing at his child-like joy. "Good for you." Looking over his shoulder, she saw Tristan glowering at his brother, pain and defeat in his eyes.

A wave of sympathy flowed through her and she held out her hand, beckoning to him. She watched as Tristan's eyes lit up and a smile cross his face. He sprinted across the floor and stood at the edge of the bed, his elated smile offsetting his brother's annoyed scowl.

Reaching up, she stroked Riordan's face, running her thumbs along his high cheekbones. His gaze returned to her. His expression was half startled by her touch, half expectant for her answer.

"There are two of you here. I want both of you to have a fair chance with me. That means no one gets left out."

Riordan nodded, displeasure flashing through his eyes. In an instant that disdain was gone, and he rose up on his knees to slide off the bed. He reached out and gripped her hips, flipping her over and dragging her lower body off the edge of the bed. A memory of Lyzander flashed through her mind, but she quickly shut it out. This was their night, not his.

On her stomach, her cheek pressed into the soft bedding, she couldn't see what Riordan was planning to do with her. Anxiety bubbled in her belly, growing larger when she felt the bed dip near her head. Looking up, she could see Tristan's knees making deep indents in the blankets. She squeezed her eyes shut and silently hope blow jobs were not on the menu for tonight.

She felt hot hands press against her back, sliding under her thin robe and slipping it off, slowly moving up and down across her skin. Strong fingers pressed deep into the tired muscles of her back, working through the knots and releasing a week's worth of tension. She relaxed, sinking into the plush mattress. Clam swept over her. If all her companions wanted to do was giver her the mother of all well-deserved massages, then let them do their worst.

Her relaxation didn't last long. Another pair of strong hands gently gripped her thighs, spreading them apart. A hot, pliant tongue ran along the length of her slit, causing her body to jerk in surprise. She tried to wiggle away from the easing appendage, but Tristan's strong hands pressed gently down on her back, holding her in place. It occurred to her in the one clear-thinking corned of her mind what they were doing: They were twins, which meant they did everything together. They were working as a team to please her, and doing quite well. Against these two, she didn't stand a chance.

Accepting her not-so-horrific fate, Kara settled into the bedding, letting the twins weave their dark spell around her. The mix of Tristan's strong, confidant hands and Riordan's skilled tongue made for a deliciously relaxing temptation that she's be damned to ignore.

They matched each other perfectly, keeping the same leisurely pace with hands and mouth. It was a beautiful combination. Riordan teased and delighted her senses with every lick and nip of his mouth, while Tristan's strong, sure hands soothed her aching muscles. Pleasure and relaxation coalesced into one blinding white spark in the back of her mind, spearing straight down her spine to her womb. Fire rushed through her veins, followed by a pained howl wrenched from her throat.

She lay there on the bed, breathing heavily. She felt Tristan's hands leave her skin while Riordan's tongue gave one last good-bye lick to her inner thigh. She tried to calm her heart rate in the few seconds of peace that they gave her. Hands gripped her hips again, flipping her over onto her back. Too tired to protest or escape, she closed her eyes, leaning her head back into the blankets.

The bed dipped again, again close to her head. She felt hands gently grasped her shoulders and hauled her farther onto the mattress. When she was settled, those same hands cradled her head, maneuvering her so that she rested her head on strong things. She looked up and saw Riordan's brilliant smile. She felt his hands working against her skin now, digging deep into her exhausted shoulders.

If he's here, then that means Tristan is...

Her thought was cut off by another soft tongue working its way around her core. Groaning in ecstasy, she closed her eyes and let the men take her as they wished. They were both clearly well trained in the art of giving pleasure, and she wasn't about to stop them from making their donations. Just like before, hands and tongue worked in harmony to bring her to an earth-shattering peak. Just like before, they let her rest a moment before they switched again and continued their game.

For hours they continued like that, taking turns pleasuring her. They switched places every time she climaxed, playing by her rule of equality. Finally, when her body was completely spent and her will broken into tiny pieces, they stopped. Riordan picked her now-limp body up off the bed as Tristan threw the covers back from her bed, fluffing the pillows so she would be comfortable. Riordan gently placed her into the warm bedding, waiting patiently as she settled into the sheets.

Both men disrobed and climbed in with her, pulling the covers tight over their bodies. They squeezed in close, trapping her form between their own. Riordan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close as Tristan cradled her head to his shoulder and stroked her long midnight hair. Both men whispered their praises and gratitudes of her participation into her ears. She closed her eyes and inhaled the mingling scents of pleasure, sweat and clean male flesh. Exhaustion and rapture worked their way into her mind, making her eyelids feel like deadweights. Relinquishing control one more time, she allowed a deep, heavenly sleep claim her.

Her eyes fluttered open. Her body tingled from last night's sexual play, but no aches or pains slowed her movements. The addition of a massage throughout being devoured by one ravenous twin after the other had given her body ample time to recover. A slow smile crossed her face. God, those boys had talent.

Rubbing her tired eyes, she sat up in bed. Looking to either side, she saw that Riordan and Tristan were both fast asleep. Their eyes fluttered occasionally and Tristan slammed his fist into the pillow, but otherwise they were both clearly enjoying their stays in dreamland. Seeing that she couldn't climb over the brothers without waking them up, she slipped over the blankets that wrapped around them and crawled towards the foot of the bed.

Climbing off the thick mattress, she looked around the room for her robe. She found it pooled on the floor, discarded by Tristan from earlier. She picked it up and threw it on. Thought the fabric was thin, it at least offered some coverage from prying eyes. Walking over to the massive door of her room, she grabbed the handle and hauled it open, leaving it ajar as she walked through in case the brothers woke up. If she left it open, then there was a chance the twins would figure she'd gone for a walk and resist the urge to panic.

The hallway was empty except for a few demons wandering aimlessly or chattering away. She figured it must be incredibly early for so few demons to be up, which suited her just fine. The fewer demons there were to interview her, the more time she had to process her own restless emotions.

She walked along the hall silently, lost in the turmoil brewing in her mind. The twins were wonderful lovers, well trained and extremely tuned into to her needs. But she felt certain she could never handle both of them, especially if one continued asserting his older-is-better ideas and the other kept picking fights. Her hair would turn grey from exhaustion by the time she'd had her first child. As much as it pained her to say so, she'd have to tell the twin she couldn't pick them.

A small group of chattering demons passed by her. The eldest members bowed their heads to her in respect, followed but the younger demons. She mirrored the motion, not wanting to seem rude by ignoring them. The hallway was left silent again, and she returned to her thoughts. She ran her hands along the smooth marble walls, letting them dip and fly over every groove as she walked.