Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why not? It's not like we're going to catch anything.

She nodded to herself, her heart set on trying her mind's greatest curiosity - and her body's greatest need - out for the first time. Having decided, she mentally weighed the possibilities of each suitor. Ladrian would probably tie her up in chains again and sexually torture her. Lyzander would most likely toss her on the bed and tease her until she started to cry, then take her like an animal. And Darian...Darian would probably sexually devour her and then possibly bite her again. She scanned through the one last time and made her choice.

"My dear? Have you made a choice?" Lucifer's voice was inquisitive, waiting for her answer.

She nodded, sure of her last-minute decision. "I would like to have..."

* * *

Oooh, cliffhanger! I know this seems like a weird place to stop, but I've decided to give you all a treat. I'm going to let YOU decide, as the readers, who Kara picks first to sleep with (and who ultimately wins in the end. Bonus!). She has a choice of Ladrian, Darian and Lyzander. Make your choice in the comments section and I'll tailor the story to the majority vote.

Have fun!

And to you, dear readers, who fell in love with Darian: I understand, because I did, too. He's intoxicating, isn't he? I loved his spirit way too much to just let him go. And besides, it's not like Darian to just accept defeat and walk away, is it? So I brought him back. You're welcome.