Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angle was perfect. The small embers balzed to life, igniting into a fierce bonfire that trailed up her spine. She gasped, her breathing becoming harsh and ragged. She reached out, her hands clamping onto his forearms. She held on for her life, her nails digging into his skin.

"Oooh, yes! Right there! That's it!" She dragged in a long breath to fuel her demands. "Yes, that's it. Faster!"

Was that her voice? It sounded like her, but darker and heavier. Like someone who'd been ravaged by a hot demon prince for the last few hours. Was this really who she was? A volatile temptress that turned into a man-eater at the slightest touch? It sure felt like it. God, who knew one night after losing her virginity could make her such an animal?

Not that it mattered. She was having too much fun to really care. Lyzander proved himself to be quite the gentleman, obeying her every request. He slowed, quickened, pushed harder and eased off...all for her. She smiled, knowing that his focus was on her pleasure, her happiness, her enjoyment. Everything he did, it was to make sure she had a damn good time.

How sweet.

And she was having a damned good time. He worked her like an animal, drawing out long, agonized cries from her throat. She urged him on, not wanting him to stop. She's break if he did. Thankfully, he kept his pace, never stopping even for a second. She figured he enjoyed watching her writhe under him too much to quit.

One last thrust and she went off like a firecracker. Her nails broke through the skin of his arms as she let loose a howl of pure satisfaction. Her heart pounded so loud it muffled all sound, making Lyzander's scream of release seem like a distant whisper.

She collapsed to the floor, her heart feeling as if about to burst. Her lungs burned, starved for air. A second later, she felt Lyzander's heavy body gently lay against her own. She heard his breathing, as labored as hers was. His breath rushed against her neck and spilled down her back. She closed her eyes and nuzzled the curve of his neck.

He laughed against her ear. "How interesting."

"Hmmm?" She ran her now normal nails up and down his back.

"Our little princess, who was so shy and insecure, turns out to be a little sex kitten. How very interesting."

"Indeed." A deep voice rumbled in the darkness. "Very interesting."

I know that voice...

Not wanting to, but feeling to urge to do so, Kara slowly turned her head to peer into the darkness of the shadows. A pair of golden eyes, smiling at her the blackness, told her all she needed to know.

Screaming loud enough to wake the dead, she shoved Lyzander away for the second time and rolled to one side, curling into a small ball and blushing furiously.

Damn it! God damn motherfucking...

"What? What is...oh, sir." Lyzander quickly gathered himself, moving so he could reach her clothes.

Kara remained in her fetal position, feeling embarrassment far worse than anything she'd every known. Damn him. Lucifer had been watching this entire time, and he hadn't said a single word! Well, of course not. It was his passion to torture people, and exploiting her insecurities had been his game since she'd first come here.

"Here." Lyzander's voice broke the silence. He placed her clothing next to her then sat down behind her, shielding her from Lucifer's view.

Shakily, she pushed herself up to sit on the floor, grabbing her panties and pulling them on. Her bra was next, though her nervousness made her stumble a few times with the clasp. Even half-naked, she felt less insecure around the demon king. At least with something on, he couldn't see her completely.

"How long have you been down here?" Lyzander had turned his attention to Lucifer.

"The past few hours, I suppose." He sounded so calm, like it didn't surprise him. "A few of my own guards managed to knock me out and drag me down here."

She pulled on her shirt and stood up, wiping the cellar dust from her jeans. "They managed to capture you?" She shot him an incredulous look. The lust that had clouded her vision faded away, making his massive form clear as day to her eyes. Standing in the shadows, though weighed down with heavy chains, his eyes never lost his sparkle.

He shrugged. "I'm as surprised as you are, my dear."

"So this is why you didn't come when I called you. Chains like these will hold any demon." She fingered one of the heavy links hanging from the walls.

"Yes. Even I am susceptible to their strength." He looked up, as if trying to understand something. "Though how Emiline managed to pull this off is beyond me. You'd think someone would have alerted either of your fathers."

She dropped the chain, slowly turning to look at him. "You mean...you know about this plan of her all along?"

Lucifer shot her a winning smile. "You could say that. I was aware of what Emiline was planning, though I didn't think she would take it this far."

Motherfucker!

Her features hardened, solidified by the anger and frustration burning in her blood. God damn him! He'd know the entire time and hadn't done anything! And now, because of his inaction, they were facing the biggest shitstorm in centuries.

Gathering up all of her courage and anger, she turned at strode toward him. She stopped inches form him, staring into burning golden eyes. She raised her hand, took aim, and swung her arm with all the force she could muster.

The sound of her slap echoed off the dungeon walls.

She pulled her arm back and stared at Lucifer with cold eyes. The dark blue of her irises had shifted to blood red for the smack - her demon blood releasing to give her more power - then returned to their normal color. Lucifer's head was twisted to one side, golden eyes wide with shock. Slowly, his turned his head to face her, his eyes narrowing to nothing more than fiery slits.

"YOU DARE ASSAULT ME?!" He thundered.

She lifted her chin, defiant to the end. "You deserved it."

Lyzander, not wanting to come between a volcano and an earthquake, stood silently behind them.

They played a staring contest for a moment, bright gold burning into dark blue, before Lucifer's face broke into a wide smile. His beautiful laugh resounded off the cold stone.

"You still surprise me, Miss Haven. You are the first to strike me and stand your ground." He nearly growled his approval. "I knew I liked you for a reason."

Eww.

She crossed her arms over her chest, still glaring at him. That little deception of his was going to cost him major trust points. She watched him, watched his glowing eyes as they continued to smile at her. Nope. Never going to happen.

He shook his arms, making the chains rattle. "Mind releasing me?"

Payback time.

She paused for a moment and smiled, taking the chance to play with him as he played with her. "I don't know. I'm no sure if I can trust you to tell me anything important, let alone come after me for 'attacking' you."

His smile faded, his eyes turning innocent and sorrowful. "You doubt me?"

"As much as I doubt any person who says they're normal."

His mouth twisted to the side, and she could almost see the wheels turning in his head. His gaze locked on hers again, mischief burning in their iridescent gold.

"If I swore to you that I would do you no harm, would you release me?"

She cocked her head, continuing the game. "Swear on what?"

He thought a moment. "Anything you want." He deliberately left her options open, knowing that while he was chained, he was at a disadvantage.

A slow smile spread across her lips. He noticed it as well, and his eyes went wide with shock before narrowing with anger.

"No."

She shrugged and turned on her heel. "Poor thing. Your pride's gotten you locked down here with now way out and Ladrian has the keys." She caught Lyzander's shocked stare and winked.

"I CAN'T!" Lucifer bellowed behind her.

She smiled to herself. She knew he couldn't, but toying with him for this one moment was wonderful. Now that he'd had a taste of his own medicine, she supposed she could let him go.

"All right. If it's that hard for you, then swear on all nine circle of Hell itself." That would be easier for him, but that oath would bind him to his promise permanently.

She heard his sigh of relief. "I swear to you, Kara Haven, on all nine circles of Hell, that no harm shall come to you by my hand if you release me from these chains."

She spun on her toes, grinning her broadest smile at him. "See? Was that so hard?" She looked over at Lyzander. "Could you go find Ladrian and grab his keys?"

Still stunned from her act, he nodded and raced up the stairs, slamming the door behind him.

"You have an uncanny control over men like him."

She looked back at Lucifer, taking in his soft smile. "You think so?"

He nodded. "That man – any of them, really – will do anything for you at a moment's notice."

She shrugged and sat, leaning back against the wall. "I've never really noticed. I didn't think have guys run small errands was anything huge."

He nodded again, slowly this time. "Perhaps something far more powerful and important overruled your worries about men."

She looked at him, confused. "Powerful?"

His smile was slow, yet vibrant. "And very special."

"What kind of special?" She glared at him.

Lucifer took a deep breath. "There are some half-demon children – about one in every few hundred thousand that are born – who are said to possess an incredibly immense power. This strength they carry is said to have the ability to open the very gates of Hell itself and draw out the fire from the deepest realms."

She shot him a confused look. "I thought Hellfire was any heat that came from Hell."

Lucifer shook his head. "A common misconception, my dear. True Hellfire comes from the deepest bowels of the Underworld. It is the most powerful force imaginable. Anything it touches - human or immortal, demonic or divine - will be burnt to ash."

Her eyes widened in fear. That was a shitload of power, one that could be easily abused. Ad she could think of a lot of people who would abuse it.

"These children are called the infieri by the religious folk. Their gift is known as the Hellfire Hammer."

"And what does the Hammer have to do with me?" She leaned in, eager for an answer. The gears in her mind spun fast enough to break the sound barrier. She held her hand up and stared at Lucifer with a sarcastic expression. "Don't tell me. I have it."

Lucifer's beautiful face broke into a knowing smile. She rested her head against the wall, trying to clear her head from the stampede of thoughts.

"Well, if I do have it, at least we can use it against psycho-bitch and her asshole sons."

"Indeed it could, though I would advise you to exercise caution what you decide to use your gift. It won't kill you, but it will certainly drain you for a few days." His face turned serious. "That kind of power requires an immense amount of control and strength on your part."

She smiled into the darkness that partially bound him. "I think I can handle that. I have tremendous control of my emotions. I had to deal with my mother for the last twenty years, even before she was killed and taken over by that hag."

"Touché."

She leaned her head back against the rock wall and closed her eyes. Silence filled the room, save for the soft breathing of the brothers and the occasion rattle of Lucifer's chains. Her head spun with both new and old information. She was being hunted, but at least she had a weapon to protect herself. At least for now, she had two things they would want: her birthright and position and, if they knew about it, her Hammer.

It was a gift she was determined to use. She could never change what happened to her mother, or clear away the shit she was putting then entire population of Hell through, but she could sure as hell make Emiline pay for it.