Date with Dylan

Story Info
I cheated on my husband with a stud.
764 words
3
77.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had taken our son to his little league tournament out of town last weekend. I was bored, so I texted Dylan to see what he was doing. Dylan said he was playing soccer, but suggested we get together afterwards.

I was excited, so I left early to drive downtown. When I got to the park he was playing at, his game was still going on so I sat and watched. Dylan looked so hot playing soccer with his shirt off - he was so athletic, his tall, lean body in constant motion. He also looked like the best player on his team, and he even scored two goals in the time I was there. I was getting so wet watching him, I wanted him right away. He and his friends finally finished, so we talked and he said he had to go home to change before we went anywhere. That was fine with me, and he hopped into my car and we drove to his place.

I hadn't been to his house before, and it was breathtaking; a big, spacious loft. He didn't waste any time making his move, and within seconds we were making out in his living room.

"God, I want to fuck you," he whispered.

I was so turned on I couldn't think straight, and any pangs of guilt I was feeling were melting away as we tugged each others' clothes off.

"Then fuck me, fuck me right now!" I said.

I knew Dylan would be huge and I was right. The sight of his long, hard cock sticking up from his gorgeous, chiseled body had me shaking in anticipation. Sitting me on the kitchen counter, he slowly sunk his column into my throbbing, sopping wet pussy. "You're so wet," he gasped as he fully entered me.

It felt incredible as he filled me. It hurt a little, but I was so horny I didn't care. I squealed with delight as he began fucking me with slow, languid strokes. I told him how watching him play soccer got me so hot, and he quickened his pace. My juices were squirting out of me, and I moaned loudly.

"Come here," Dylan suddenly said, lifting me off the counter. He walked over and reclined on his sofa, his massive cock at attention. I straddled it, ready to ride him. As I lowered myself onto him, I felt like I was being impaled. I purred as he completely filled me and I began to rock back and forth, and slowly started to bounce. I had never felt a cock so large in my life, and I felt like I was outside my body. Dylan gently pinched my nipples as I bounced faster and faster, moaning louder than I ever had before. I came over and over again, and I reached back and massaged his perfectly shaved balls. I was in total ecstasy as I arched my back backwards in response to the tremendous fucking I was getting.

Dylan then sat up with him still inside me and rested my back on the arm of the sofa. With my legs wrapped around his back, he began fucking me hard and fast. I have never been fucked like that, his fit body working like a jackhammer. I was practically screaming as his cock reached the far back of my pussy, and I bucked up hard into him to feel every inch. I screamed his name as I came hard, and my head was light as my orgasm thundered through my body.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" he groaned as he pulled out, torturously ending the incredible sensation I was feeling. He moaned as his cock exloded, covering my stomach and tits with his hot essence. My body was tingling and my skin had turned a bright pink. I was in such a state of ecstasy that I rubbed his come all over my body.

My head was spinning a little, and I just sat on his sofa for a few minutes to gather my thoughts. Dylan arrogantly asked if he was better than my husband. I'm not going to lie to you - his cocky confidence turns me on, so I told him the truth - that he was. Before I could get up, I was giving him head. Then the two of us took a shower together, and we ended up fucking again on the bathroom floor.

I went home happy that evening, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I think I'll be seeing more of Dylan.