Date with Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

Ali pulled me to the bed, rolled over me to the other side then swiftly pushed shorts off her legs to bow her rear to me.

"C'mon, off your shorts and snuggle." I was hesitant at first, but what was the need. My shorts were already below my sack and cock was aimed at the ceiling like a flag pole and she has already taken good looks of it. Just then, thinking about how I came on her many years ago, my cock instantly pulsed leaking pre-cum. Now Ali was waiting, her ass was turned me and her knees were bent and up.

When I removed my shorts and my cock popped free, she snatched it up and guided it between her smooth thighs, clamping down tightly so I couldn't escape. I could feel her bare butt cheeks pressed against my belly - soft and warm. Then she slithered down till my cock squeezed all the way up in the thigh gap, right against her bush. She was sopping wet, like a steamy geyser that releases a sticky substance.

"Mmmm... Feels so good..." she moaned swaying her butt.

Nervously, and rather rigidly, I set my hips into motion. I kept telling myself, that any slight movement in direction would have my cock easily slip into her well lubed pussy, balls deep. My sister's clutching thighs and clenching buttocks felt fantastic. And soon enough, I stopped thinking and fell into a pattern as it was second nature. My shaft slotted neatly between her slippery lips, sashaying slow, but as it was so natural.

"This is good. I even liked it while you did it to me when was chubby and younger. Ah..." Ali sighed and then moaned.

I gasped at the beauty of her milk-white belly, the smooth contours of her thighs, and the cluster of dark soft thin hair in the center. Her body was so slender, my cock jutted all the way through her thighs and out the other side. It sprouted from her bush like a rocket with a mushroom head.

Each one of my thrusts pressing against her clit was met with backwards push of her hips as she shivered, trembled visibly and moaned loudly. Her warm nectar kept seeping down her thighs, lubricating them even more to add to my pleasure. Now I was fucking her seriously - that was fucking her soft thighs and pussy lips. I was no longer fucking my sister, at least in my aroused state, I was thigh fucking the sexiest girl alive.

"Let me turn, can I?" Ali crooned, turned wrapping her hand around me as our lips met. It was definitely different kissing her this time and we kissed like loves while my cock tried to adjust to the new position swaying and poking her to find her thigh gap.

"Wait..." She seized my cock and placed it right between her pussy lips, settled and pushed.

"Ali..." I held when the head of my cock entered her slick hole. I wasn't sure if I called her in panic or in pleasure of feeling her pussy that was on fire.

"Push in... We need to take care of your boner." She whispered and pressed forward taking in good inch or two of my shaft within her.

"Ali..." was all I was able to say, but I pushed in and out shoving more and more of my length as she rode a wave of orgasms.

My boiling desire in liquid form filled her up soon, while she kissed me, rode me and kept ridding until the last drop was within her.

"I normally don't fuck a guy on my first date, but you are the only exception." She giggled holding me.

"What do you want? Another round or wine first?" I asked breathing heavily.

"Another round is fine with me while you still have my dick inside." I smirked "But you have to promise me that you let me fuck your thighs someday again. That was memorable and unforgettable experience. Never thought soft thighs can be better than a nice tits to fuck."

"Umm...Yes. It is kinky, but good. Even back then pretending to be sleeping, I enjoyed it. Sure, any time, even tonight, tomorrow or whenever you want to bring me here. I am free next weekend too if you have a party or not." Ali giggled. "Besides, you made me finish several times tonight and that was some awesome sex."

"Not fair. I only finished once" I groaned. "Next time I have to finish few times more than you do." I complained while fucking her slowly, enjoying the soppy sound that flowed from her juicy pussy. I knew that I could remain hard for another round and wondered how many orgasms that I can make Ali enjoy.

"Deal. If you finish only once this time, I'll suck you to another" Ali giggled.

"Thank you for the wonderful evening, date!" I said as our lips met.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12