Date with the Doctor Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,849 Followers

The doc joined in by holding my breasts or stroking and fingering my ass and pussy.

I rubbed his erect cock once or twice for the camera.

I then placed the Doc on the sofa, removing the nurse's outfit in a striptease fashion;

I stood before him in the bright pink PVC half cup bra and Suspender belt.

My shiny black seamed stockings glistening in the light with my ass, pussy and breasts on open display.

The Doc was sitting upright on the sofa with his cock proudly jutting forward.

Leaning over I held his cock in my hand and stroked it softly, ensuring my nails lightly scraped the length.

Grabbing his cock at the base I straddled his thighs and lowered my pussy over his cock.

The camera clicked away wildly as I ensured that this movement was done as slowly as possible to make sure the camera caught every movement.

As the cock impaled me, I encouraged cameraman to join us.

He stood on my left as his cock waited for my lips to part and suck the glans.

I parted my lips as his cock entered my mouth, positioning my face toward the camera so the lens would capture the slutty cock sucking.

Salivating on the cock for effect, I swirled my tongue around the rim and the glans.

Cupping his balls I licked down the shaft and took each testicle in turns into my mouth and rolled my tongue around the globes.

The doc was fucking me in small short thrusts which my pussy was finding to be delightful.

His hand on my butt cheeks, he held my ass wide open.

"Her ass needs fucking" said the Doc with a huge grin on his face.

I took the cock from my mouth and pressed my lips onto the doc's mouth.

His tongue slithered inside my mouth as he tasted the residue from the cock that had just been released.

I felt a wet finger being inserted into my ass then being joined by another one.

I pressed even harder on the doc's mouth as he began to play with breasts.

The two fingers inside my ass parted and opened up my asshole.

The fingers were removed and I felt his hands hold my ass open till it was gaping.

The camera clicked away furiously capturing my gaping ass.

The cool air tickled my gaping ass when the familiar heat of a throbbing cock began to penetrate my ass.

The ring of my ass stretched wonderfully over the cock, seemingly pulling the cock deeper and deeper into my ass.

In seconds my ass and pussy were filled to the brim with delicious hot hard cock.

Both guys fucked me in unison, as I just accepted the lengths of meat like a filthy porn star.

The narrow strip of flesh between my ass and pussy was being stretched to the limit.

I could feel every vein on both cocks as the fucked away at my ass and pussy.

I began to come, which once it began showed no signs of wavering.

Kissing the doc passionately I panted into his mouth as I came and came.

The doc held my breasts as I leant back and placed my hands on the buttocks of the cameraman as he fucked my ass beautifully.

The doc kissed me deeply as I felt the unmistakable twitches of a cock about to come.

I said to both guys to cream pie me.

Come in my pussy and my ass and we can photo the cum dribbling out.

This was too much for the doc as his cock violently erupted deep inside my pussy.

Kissing him deeply as he emptied his seed deep into my womb, feeling every spurt and spasm as his spunk travelled inside my cunt.

The cameraman was on the cusp also as his cock began twitching; he held my waist and fucked my ass frenziedly.

As the cock exploded inside my ass, I could feel an orgasm kick in.

I began to respond to his orgasming thrusts in search of my own.

As his seed emptied into my ass my orgasm burst onto the scene and I fucked him back like ten dollar whore.

His cock was subsiding as I continued coming on his flagging cock.

As my orgasm ended his cock flopped out of ass, he held me up and guided me to the floor, encouraging me to open my legs wide.

I lay on my side holding one leg high as the camera zoomed into my fucked ass and pussy, capturing the moment as both loads of come began to spill out of my ass and pussy.

The doc was sitting on the sofa with the most satisfied grin I've ever seen.

The cameraman was too busy capturing the moment to assess how he was feeling.

I knelt on all fours, my tits swaying freely as the last dollops of spunk fell out of my pussy and ass.

Handing me a vibrator, the cameraman encouraged me to bring myself off one last time for the camera.

Needing no further encouragement I plunged the vibrator into my pussy and thrust away as though my life depended on it.

In no time at all my orgasm swept over as I asked the doc to fuck me with the vibrator whilst I played with my clitoris and tits.

Once I'd orgasmed I took the vibrator from the doc and asked both guys if I needed to get changed into another outfit.

The cameraman said he didn't really have the time and could we finish this off some other time. The doc agreed, so I joined the doc on the sofa as the cameraman packed his equipment away, still naked I may add.

The cameraman then dressed, kissed me softly on the lips stating that he would get a disc of the pics and video across to me in a few days.

Shaking the docs hand he made his way out of the flat and left the building.

Returning back to the lounge I was pleased to see the doc had mustered up a semi erect cock. I knelt in front of him and with my tongue and lips I coaxed his cock to full erection.

"Shall I stay the night?" said the Doc.

I just looked at him and smiled, got up off my knees, held his hands and guided him to the bedroom, where we spent the rest of evening slowly making soft sensual love, with me still in the pink underwear and stockings.

I lay on the bed removing my shoes and opening my legs wide.

He knelt between my legs and positioned his cock at the opening of my pussy.

Bringing his body on top of mine, his cock slid inside me as I raised my legs and entwined them around his waist.

He withdrew his cock almost to the tip then slowly slid it back deep inside me.

This continued for what seemed like hours as countless orgasms swept over me.

We locked lips exchanging saliva with our tongues the whole time.

When he eventually emptied his seed deep inside me, we held each other close and drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke the following morning, we were still in the same position, holding each other and I was still dressed in the pink PVC underwear and stockings.

He kissed me softly, unclasping the stockings and removing the underwear.

He lifted me off the bed and carried me into the shower where we both soaped each and made love slowly once more.

When we dried and left the bathroom, he dressed, kissed me softly and thanked me for a wonderful night, then left the flat and made his way home, promising to phone me later that day. This was a situation most unusual to me, but very pleasant nonetheless.

We'll see how the photos turn out and I'll let you all know what occurs when we attend the fetish party.

Date with the Doctor. (Next Steps Part 3)

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me. I've downloaded the photos and Videos from the other night. Do you want me to bring my laptop across and I'll give you a sneak preview?"

"Actually you can bring your hard cock along too. I've been horny as fuck all day!"

"That sounds better than showing you pics and videos!"

"No I want to see them also. Plus I'll need a copy for the Doc. Do you want me to ring him and invite him to the premiere?"

"I'd rather show you the goodies and spend a little quality time just me and you!"

"Ok. I'm easy! But you know that already! Do you want me to wear anything special?"

"Now that you mention it, we haven't seen the Black Thigh length Bed Boots. You could put the Red PVC Waspie on and the Black PVC Gloves. I'll have the camera anyway if you fancy a spot of modelling!"

"Give me an hour to get ready and I'll see you then."

You all know my pre-fuck routine by now.

A nice shower, removing any hair that could get in the way, a body oil rub down then dress in the chosen outfit and finally makeup and hair.

I'd just pulled the gloves on when the intercom rang.

Placing the see through black robe over my lingerie clad body; I pressed the intercom for the cameraman to enter.

I'd put a pair of Spiked heel ankle strap pumps over the bed boots.

Beneath them I was wearing a laddered pair of smooth glossy black stockings and attached the suspender straps of the Waspie.

I fastened the Waspie as tight as possible and then pulled the lace ties in even tighter.

I really was hour glass at this point.

My breasts were sitting proudly waiting to be stimulated. I'd arranged a couple of chairs at the desk where my PC sits.

At the side of the PC I'd arranged a selection of adult toys and a tube of anal lube of which I'd already applied in anticipation of what lay ahead.

Opening my front door, the cameraman stepped inside with a huge holdall type bag in his right hand.

Closing the door we walked toward the room where my PC was stationed.

Cameraman's hand massaged my ass cheeks as we entered the room.

Opening my legs a little his hand cupped my shaved pussy and gently rubbed my lips.

Placing the Holdall bag on the floor, he slipped his left hand inside my robe, holding my Waspied waist and pulled me toward him.

Raising my lips to meet his, I circled his mouth with my tongue as his right hand clasped my buttocks and pushed my mound toward his crotch.

I rubbed my shaved mound into the crotch of his jeans and could feel his ever growing erection almost forcing my pussylips apart.

Slipping the robe from my shoulders, it slid from my body and gathered on the floor at my feet. Placing my gloved hands at the nape of his neck I began to gently caress his hair and scalp. With my mouth locked on his, as our tongues entwined I could hear myself softly moan as my clit rubbed against the fly of his jeans.

Forcing his bulge at my exposed cunt, I fucked at the rock hard protrusion.

Both his hands began to squeeze the flesh on my naked ass.

Lifting one leg off the floor, I rubbed my cunt hole onto the prominent bulge, dry fucking the straining denim encased cock.

He removed one hand from my ass and undid the buttons of his jeans allowing his hard cock to escape the confines.

My pussy almost sucked his shaft inside. His cock slid effortlessly deep inside my pussy. Raising both legs off the floor, I held his neck as he bounced me off his invading cock.

Holding me tightly round my Waspied waist, he pounded my pussy with ferocious delight. Placing my ass on the desk, he began fucking me harder than he'd ever fucked me before.

The sensations were delightful, as my orgasm began to engulf his cock. With each deep hard thrust of his cock my orgasm heightened.

As my orgasm was reaching its peak, his cock twitched violently inside me as powerful jets of hot come flowed inside my pussy.

The walls of my pussy convulsed in orgasmic delight as his seed emptied from his hard cock. Pushing back at his wild rhythmic thrusting, I could feel his hot fluid seep from my pussy with every out stroke.

Panting, we both locked mouths and devoured each other's lips and tongues.

Cannibalistically devouring each other's lust filled flesh.

Saliva passed from one mouth to the other as we continued thrusting each other's sexual organs at each other.

His cock slid from my sexually greased pussy as the remnants of our orgasmic residue slithered onto the surface of the desk.

Without further ado I lifted myself off the desk, bending over suggestively, I extended my tongue and proceeded to lap the come juice of the desk top.

He'd lifted a camera from his bag and began snapping away as I licked the come off the desk. Slithers of hot come were beginning to cool as they slid out of my pussy and gathered in my labia heading for my stocking tops.

Cameraman positioned me on a chair, encouraging me to open my legs wide and began to photograph the come oozing out of my cunt.

Placing my fingers either side of my pussylips I held my pussy wide open exposing my inner pink flesh and the small black hole within.

The camera clicked away as I squeezed my pussy forcing the come out of my opening. Draughts of air blew gently across my exposed pussy, tantalising me with their soft gentle kisses.

As the remnants of come slithered out of me I scooped all of the white liquid onto my fingers and licked them clean.

On completion of the licking of come I sat beside the cameraman at my computer and said.

"Aren't you going to show me these Photo's and Video's?"

He'd only been inside my flat approximately twenty minutes and at least eighteen of those he'd spent inside me!

Leaning across to gather up his huge bag, he unzipped the holdall and extracted a bundle of CD's.

"These are in the order that the evening unfurled so when you're ready pop one in your slot!"

"I thought that was your job?" I giggled at the obvious double entendre.

Handing me the first disk I loaded it into the drive.

The drive began to whirr as the folders appeared on my desktop.

Arranged in folders titled pics and Vidz, I opened the pics folder first as hundreds of JPEGs appeared on my screen.

Clicking on the first one I set the viewer to slide show and sat in amazement at the erotic images flashing before my eyes. I'm a much bigger slut than I thought I was.

My eyes were lust crazed in every photo as I worshipped and loved the cocks presented to pleasure me.

The guy's faces were conveniently missing or hidden in every photo, there cocks weren't though.

Cocks in my mouth, cocks in my pussy and cocks in my ass.

Spunk shots galore of come splashed across my face, splashed across my tits, dripping from my pussy and ass.

Some of the photos had been shot in repetitive mode and almost captured the deep thrusting.

I was stirring up an incredible sexual appetite looking at the photos and judging by the erection the cameraman now possessed so was he.

"Show me the videos" I insisted "And we can fuck and watch them at the same time.

The cameraman opened the folder marked Vidz and clicked on the first file.

The media player flashed across the screen as images of me dancing in the fetish outfit played on.

Holding the cameraman's cock in my right hand I slowly wanked his hard cock while we stared at the video on screen.

The cameraman's fingers stroked my bare pussy as a cock entered my pussy on the screen. My pussy was convulsing just watching the playback as I began to masturbate the cameraman's cock more fervently.

Lifting toward his cock, he slid his length into my cunt as I settled onto his lap.

Slowly rotating my pussy on his cock we continued watching the screen antics.

With my legs placed either side of the cameraman's I opened them as wide as possible.

My cuntlips hungrily swallowed his shaft and stretched over the hard flesh of his pulsating cock. Pushing my cunt onto his cock I could feel the soft pubes grazing my stretched lips.

My cunt walls convulsed on his cock and gripped tightly on his throbbing flesh.

Not moving our bodies my pussy clamped his twitching cock.

Rotating my hips in a slow circular motion I began to sensually fuck him.

His hands held my pussy open even further as his fingers softly caressed my exposed and stretched inner flesh.

My juices flowed like never before as his cock nestled at the opening of my cervix.

The pulsing of his hard against the opening of my cervix was delightful to say the least.

I could feel my cervix opening and allowing his cock to invade awaiting the deposit of his seed. The head of his cock now nestled inside my cervix as my pussy walls gripped his cock.

My hips rotated slightly as my pussy began to milk the come from his captive cock.

Placing my PVC gloved hand on his balls I gently stroked the ever tightening orbs.

His balls hardened as my tickling continued. He pulled my mouth to his and slid his tongue to meet mine.

Twirling our tongues together I felt the first violent twitch from his cock inside my cunt as what felt like gallons of red hot liquid gushed from cock. Instantly a violent orgasm swept throughout my entire body as my pussy convulsed on his exploding cock.

His cock had emptied his seed deep inside my cervix and it felt like his cock was pushing the seed deeper into my hole.

The sensation was not only powerfully erotic it was also unbelievably emotional.

As my orgasm wavered I could hear myself sobbing as tears ran down my cheeks.

Cameraman slowly withdrew his spent cock as I climbed off him to lick the monster clean.

Not a single drop of come was visible on his cock.

Every spurt was still inside my cunt!

Cameraman lifted me onto the sofa and placed my ass just off the edge.

Taking his camera in hand he positioned my legs wide apart and instructed me to squeeze my pussy walls and he'd photo the cream pie.

My pussy had never felt tighter as I squeezed my inner walls.

The first thick globule began to run out of my pussy and trickle down my labia.

More squeezing produced yet more come.

The squeezing sensation provided me with not what could be described as an orgasm but a delightfully sexy sensation none the less.

The smell of sex filled the air as the thick white come ran from my pussy lips collecting onto my stroking fingers.

Bringing my fingers up to my mouth I took great delight in licking the white thick come from my fingers.

Cameraman made sure he took as many photo's as possible of me performing the obscene act. I played the porn model as cameraman encouraged me to go further.

I scooped a small slither of come from my pussy lips and smeared the liquid around the rim of my ass.

Sliding my cum drenched index slowly inside my ass I began to finger fuck my tightest hole. Removing my finger from my ass I brought the soakened finger to my opened lips.

Flicking my tongue toward the digit I licked the ass come from my gloved hand.

Fellating the PVC finger I placed my other hand at my pussy and pulled my lips wide open.

A familiar feeling swept over my stretched pussylips as my plastic cock was plunged forcibly into my pussy.

The shock of the invasion took my breath away.

As the cameraman plunged the phallic toy in and out of my cunt.

Raising my hips to meet each thrust I fucked the plastic cock as though I was impaled on hot throbbing real life cock.

Cameraman turned the toy on full throttle as my pussy tingled in unison to the driving cock.

I began riding the cock to delirious orgasm holding my pussylips wide open exposing my inner fucked flesh as the cameraman took what seemed like thousand of photos.

Taking the cock from my pussy I placed the tip at the opening of my ass and slid down the length filling my ass to the brim, all the while holding my pussylips wide open.

Cameraman took more photos of this one act than he had taken of me collectively. I revelled in the slut like freedom.

My ass gripped onto the cock as my stretched and exposed pussy convulsed with sexual desire.

My widened pussy began pulsating like a flower opening and closing.

Cameraman took the initiative and slid two fingers inside my opened pussy.

His fingers hooked and headed for my G spot.

The fingertips made contact with the soft spongy flesh instantly taking my sexual desire to another level as the knuckles grazed the thin pussy walls pushing against the plastic in my ass. Pressing his fingertips on the G spot I could feel the first gush build up.

With one hand in my pussy and one on his camera he captured the gushing orgasm splendidly. I sobbed with sexual release as the orgasm never waned.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,849 Followers