Date with the Doctor Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,864 Followers

Wave after wave of the most excruciating sexual pleasure wafted throughout my entire being as liquid burst from pussy.

The unbearable pleasure closed my body down and I fainted from sexual exhaustion. Cameraman continued pleasuring my pussy, unaware that I'd fainted from sexual pleasure.

As I began to come around I could feel the Cameraman's tongue sliding across my exposed pussy and tantalising my clitoris.

A small intense orgasm imploded in my clitoris as a rivulet of female orgasm slithered out of my pussy lips.

Moving my pussy away from his attention, I could feel the heat and rawness internally and externally.

Laying back and basking in my sexual contentment, the Cameraman began taking post orgasmic photos.

My hair was dishevelled and my make up smeared.

Come was oozing from my pussy as my labia and clitoris pulsated from the sexual attention.

My pierced nipples were proud and erect on top of my heaving bosom as sweat gathered in the creases of my cleavage.

Still panting from my exertions, my lips were swollen and slightly parted.

Running my tongue slowly across my teeth I stretched my arm over my head as my back arched.

This pose sent cameraman wild.

He insisted I open my legs wide in this position and expose my shaved pussy to the camera. Obeying his instructions he clicked what sounded like dozens of pics in this pose.

Telling me to change my pose I turned over onto my knees, spreading them wide I arched my back thrusting my ass and exposed pussy upwards.

Holding my breasts with my hands I turned my head to the camera and smiled as cameraman clicked another few dozen shots.

Placing the plastic cock in my ass again he continued to shoot even more pics.

"I'll need to take a break. You've fucked me like I've never been fucked before!"

I said to the cameraman as I slowly fucked the plastic cock in my ass.

Taking this as his cue to place his semi erect cock into my mouth, cameraman slid his cock between my smudged lips and clicked away with the camera.

Sucking his cock to full erection I swirled my tongue around his prominent glans, taking his whole length deep between my lips intermittently.

I continued sucking his cock in this manner, very slowly and sensually.

In no time at all I could feel the unmistakable twitching of orgasm throbbing through his cock. Gently massaging his balls he emptied his entire load down my wanton throat.

Spurt after spurt of hot thick creamy white spunk slid down my throat as I allowed myself the pleasure of one last anal orgasm from the plastic cock.

Swallowing the majority of the come a slither had trickled out of the side of my mouth and was resting on my chin.

Cameraman continued clicking away with the camera as I licked his cock clean of sexual fluids. The cameraman placed the camera down beside us he scooped me toward him and held me close.

We lay in each other's arms until sleep crept over us.

Still wearing the sexy lingerie we spooned close together with his semi erect cock laying directly between my swollen pussylips, one hand on my exposed breasts and the holding my Waspie clad waist close to him.

We would awaken in exactly this position only with his cock now almost fully erect slicing between my pussylips and finding its way up my cunt unaided.

A slow almost minimalistic moving fuck would ensue, which provided the both of us with the opportunity to kiss and explore each other slowly.

We must have fucked like this for almost an hour when his cock hardened even more and his thrusting became more urgent. Holding my waist he buried his deposit inside me.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,864 Followers