Date with the Professor

Story Info
Dinner and a movie turn into something more.
2.1k words
4.05
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here often?" Johannes asked when I walked in the room.

"Oh, all the time. I sleep here, don't you know that?"

"So I'm in your bedroom right now?"

I winked at him. "Sure are, Romeo."

I set my bag down and organized my Petri dishes. The jars were sitting right where I'd left them, and I unscrewed the unsorted jar.

"So," he said, "I've been thinking."

"Never a good sign."

He rolled his eyes. "Would you like to come watch a movie with me Friday night? I'll make dinner."

"Dinner and a movie? Sounds great."

"Excellent."

The scanner beeped, letting us know someone else was coming in. He went back to work, and I busied myself with my flies.

Friday night found me cruising the streets of Alexandria, trying to find a turn that Google Maps insisted existed. Eventually I pulled into a driveway and called him.

He answered on the first ring. "Hallo."

"Hey. I'm, uh, a little turned around."

He laughed, but it wasn't mean. "Where are you?"

"Um..." I craned to see the street signs at the intersection. "Russell and Glebe?"

"You're almost here. Turn east on Glebe, then south on Mount Vernon, and then east on Bellefort. I'm the fourth house on the left."

"Thank you."

"Of course. See you soon."

"Bye."

Google had been trying to get me to turn directly onto Bellefort. Idiot computers. Now that I knew how to get to Bellefort, it only took me five minutes to arrive. Johannes had the door open before I got out of the car.

"Made it here okay," he said.

"Yeah. No thanks to the stupid GPS."

He laughed. "Someone's grumpy. Come on in - I made chicken stew."

"Sounds good."

He closed the door behind me. "Shoes off, please? This way," he said, taking my hand. Goosebumps raised on my arms at his touch as he led me down the hallway. "What movie would you like to watch? I've got Netflix."

"I'm easy. Just no horror, okay?"

"No horror," he promised, turning into the kitchen.

When he'd ladled out piping-hot stew into two bowls, he led me to the living room. "So. Movies. I'm in the mood for comedy, what about you?"

"Comedy sounds good." I blew on a spoonful of stew.

"Ever seen 'How to be a Serial Killer'?"

"Yes! It's one of my favorites."

He smirked. "That doesn't surprise me."

I blew on the stew again. "What can I say? I like what I like."

"I've been debating watching it for a while."

"You should. It's a good movie. Weird, but good."

He nodded and pressed a few buttons. "Netflix...search..." he muttered, "how...to...be...a...serial...killer. Ah, there it is."

For the first half hour or so, we watched the movie and ate our slowly-cooling stew. When we were done eating, he put his arm around me. I curled my feet underneath me and leaned into him. He tightened his arm, and I kissed his neck, then his jaw, then his cheek - and then, when he turned his head to look down at me, his lips.

Damn, I'd forgotten how good he was at kissing. Heat jumped between us, sparking warmth in my lower belly. He pulled me closer, crushing my breasts against his side, and then muttered, "Godverdomme," grabbed my leg, and hauled me into his lap so I was straddling him. I could feel his dick, rock-hard underneath his jeans. His hands moved to cup my ass, kneading it through the fabric of my pants.

He groaned and broke the kiss. "If you want to keep going," he said, pupils blown wide, "we're moving to a bed."

I slid off his lap. "Then let's go."

He didn't bother turning off the movie; he just stood up, grabbed my wrist, and towed me to the bedroom. His queen-sized bed was neatly made with a cream-colored comforter, and the top of his dresser was almost obsessively neat, but I barely noticed that, focused as I was on Johannes. He stopped at the foot of the bed and kissed me again, grabbing the hem of my blouse and pulling it up. In an admirable show of restraint, I let him take it all the way off before I started undoing the buttons on his own shirt.

When I'd gotten it unbuttoned, he shrugged it off his shoulders and unhooked my bra. My breasts spilled out, gravity pulling them down. He was already on to pulling down my pants, but when I reached to undo his belt, he grabbed my hands.

"I told you," he said. "I want to take you apart with my tongue."

"You already are," I said, standing on my toes to kiss him again.

He turned his chin up, keeping me from reaching him. "I haven't even touched you yet," he said. "And I bet you taste amazing."

I groaned and rested my head on his chest. "You're going to kill me," I muttered.

He let go of my hands and hooked his thumbs around the waistband of my slacks. "It'll be fun, though."

"Oh, yes," I said, wiggling my legs and stepping out of my pants. "Very fun."

"Panties off. Get on the bed."

I was in such a rush to do what he said that I ended up tripping and falling face-first onto the mattress. He laughed even as he helped me back up. "Graceful."

"I always am," I said dryly, adjusting my glasses to sit on my nose again.

"You good now? Not gonna trip again?"

"Nope."

He grinned. "Then get on, liefje."

I crawled to the middle of the bed. He followed me, carefully putting me on my back. He kissed me again, stroking my flank with a broad hand, and then started to work his way down my body, kissing my jaw, my neck, my collarbone. He paid special attention to my breasts, laving each nipple until they were both hard. He nuzzled the hollow between them and kept going down, kissing over my abdomen until he had to push my legs apart to get his head between them. I pushed myself up on my elbows.

Johannes looked up, locked eyes with me, smiled devilishly, and oh so carefully flicked out his tongue to brush against my labia. I sucked in a breath at the new sensation. He kept going, licking slow, broad strokes, and my elbows gave out. He put his hands on my thighs and I let him push them wider, making more room for him. His tongue found my clit, and I gasped.

That must have been what he was waiting for, because he picked up the speed, swirling his tongue around my clit and then licking down to the end of my labia and back up, repeating the pattern until my hips were bucking and I was damn near sobbing with how good it felt. His arms wrapped around my thighs to hold them steady. He took a deep breath and pushed his tongue deeper, finding the more sensitive nerves in the folds of my labia and then -

Oh, shit. "Johannes," I moaned.

"I got you, liefje," he said. His tongue licked my pussy again and I cried out, coming all over his face. My vision whited out with the intensity of it.

When I remembered how to breathe, he was laying next to me, idly playing with my hair. "Your jeans are still on," I muttered.

"Yes."

"Take 'em off, I wanna return the favor."

"It wasn't a favor," he said, but he undid his belt anyway. He had to get off the bed to take his pants and boxers off, and my breath caught. He really was a beautiful man, muscled and tall and just grey enough to be distinguished instead of old. I hadn't really seen him clearly in the lab, but now I could see every inch, and what wonderful inches they were.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," I breathed. "C'mere, you."

He got back on the bed and I rolled over to my hands and knees. When he was settled, I took his dick in one hand and tentatively licked it. It was salty and musky and kind of weird, but I licked the head again and pulled my hand up slowly. I was rewarded with a moan.

Emboldened, I took the head into my mouth and moved up and down, not far, just getting used to it - the pressure on my tongue, the taste of his skin. I kept looking up at him, watching his reactions, trying to figure out what came next. I'd only ever seen blowjobs in porn, and had certainly never given one before.

I went a little too far on the next bob and the head hit the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled back.

Johannes frowned. "Are you all right?"

"Fine," I said, waving a hand. "Just...figuring it out."

Realization flashed on his face. "You've never done this before, have you?"

"Nope. But I'll learn," I promised.

"You are an excellent student."

"And you're a fantastic teacher." I went back down on him, pulling his hard flesh into my mouth, working the rest of his dick with my hand. He was more vocal now, moaning and groaning my name. Belatedly, I remembered that in porn they usually did something to the guy's balls, and I awkwardly put my weight on my left forearm instead of my left hand so I could reach up and stroke them.

He cried out and thrust his hips upward, hitting the back of my throat again. I backed off again. "Sorry," he said quickly.

"It's fine," I said, catching my breath and letting my hands do the work until I stopped gagging.

"I don't want to come yet," he said, sitting up. "Stop what you're doing."

I did as he said, dropping my hands like they'd been burned. He reached over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out a condom. "I want to fuck you," he said. "You're going to come again tonight."

My heart quickened. I watched silently as he put the condom on, latex covering the still-wet skin of his dick. He sat up and pulled me close, kissing me hard and rolling us over so he was on top of me. His hips pushed insistently into mine, his dick sliding along my pussy, and he reached down with one hand to adjust the angle. It slid into me like a hot knife through butter, spreading me and filling me in the most satisfying way.

He went slow, small strokes teasing me until I was mindless with want and babbling, "Damn it, Johannes, god - fucking fucker, just - oh, god, please -"

He chuckled, low and dark and dirty, and started longer strokes, pulling out until just the head was teasing my needy little hole and then pushing in until I could feel his balls on my perineum. I whined, high in my throat, and he took that as a sign to go faster. I wrapped my legs around him and humped back as much as I could, kissing his neck because that was the part of him my mouth could reach.

Without warning he grabbed my arms and flipped us over. I sat up and looked down at him. He smirked at me and reached out to tweak my tits.

I groaned at his touch and started moving, figuring out what felt good and how to keep my balance. I put one hand on his chest to keep myself upright; my other hand fell down to play with my clit. My eyes stayed locked on his face, and when he closed his eyes and arched into me that was it. I came, pushing myself down so he was as far into me as he could go. I fell on top of him, boneless as a rag doll, and let the orgasm wash over me in waves.

He flipped us over again and started thrusting, hands on my hips. I bounced on the bed, letting the pleasure take me over, letting him fuck me and use me however he wanted. When he came, his fingers dug into my hips so hard I was sure there would be bruises the next morning, and that thought had me shaking through another orgasm, a small one this time.

We lay there for a while, catching our breaths and coming down. Eventually, Johannes stood with a groan, tied off the condom, and threw it away. He got back into bed and kissed me soft and sweet. The comforter had gotten bunched up off to the side somewhere along the line, and he pulled that over us. I rolled over to put my glasses on the nightstand and then turned back to snuggle into him.

Exhausted from the night's activities, I fell asleep almost instantly.