Dateline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe took off his pants. She shook her head from side to side and begged him not to do this. "Fellas," Joe motioned to dad and me, "come on over and hold her open for a moment. Honey, your knees are going to spread until they crack, then I'm going to rape you and let you kiss your knees cause they're gonna be over your head while I take you for a long ride." We moved over to the sofa and pulled her further open. Joe slowly placed the head of his huge dick at her slit so she could see everything. He leaned forward and into her as she started to cry again. " Now now honey" Joe whispered, "don't be upset. I'll only fuck you until somebody else wants to take over. The more you cum, the nicer we'll be to ya." With that, Joe pulled out of her, slid her legs over his shoulders and rammed himself home. While he fucked her, my father and I played with her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples again just to hear her squeal. At one point I knelt beside her and lined my dick up with her face, yanked her over toward me slightly and had her blow me again. Joe waited until I came and was out of her before he really took off. For about ten minutes he fucked her faster and harder than I imagined was possible; and in that time she came repeatedly. That was the trick to get her over the edge...hard, deep and very fast. When Joe finally came, he slowly pulled out of her and motioned to my dad.

"Turn her around guys, he said. "Let's try this dildo in back." Her eyes screamed at what she saw him holding. It was a vibrator about ten inches long with several textured strips along the three inch thick shaft. Before we turned her around he placed it at her vagina and turned it on. As he inserted it, she bucked and reached out for him to stop. "Please don't she gasped." But he kept inserting it inch by inch. As each textured patch entered her and moved its way inside, she gasped and hung her head back, open mouthed, in a silent scream. This wasn't pain, my father explained. Barbara was having the first of many super orgasms he would induce.

Carefully, with the thing still running inside of her, we turned her around so she faced the seat back of the couch and we faced her ass. Dad asked me to withdraw the vibrator very, very slowly but said I should jerk it back in once in a while to keep her surprised. I did as I was told and she trembled through four more huge climaxes in the time it took me to playfully remove the dildo from her body.

I actually was beginning to feel sorry for her and suggested that one of us take her into the bathroom and clean her up. Joe volunteered and she begged that it not be him. "He's cruel and he likes hurting me," she said. "Please, I can clean up by myself. I have to go to the bathroom anyway. Please guys, please don't. Just let me get cleaned up." Joe grabbed her by her long, shining hair, now spotted with cum, and began to drag her toward the bathroom. "I'm gonna douche you out and reem your ass with my own special tool. Guys, when we come back, she'll be good as new. A little sorer maybe, but good 'n clean." As he walked her down the hall we heard him say filthy things to her, about her face, her body, her odor and exactly what he planned to do to her. She wailed and begged and he kept walking her until we heard the door slam shut.

About ten minutes later they came back to the living room. Neither had any clothes on and Joe had covered her entire body with a sheen of baby oil. She glistened and our hands slid over her body as we handled and carressed her. Joe told her to stand there and started in again. " Honey, shove a couple of fingers up you cunt and show these guys how clean I got you." This time, she did as she was told, bending slightly to place two fingers of her right hand inside herself, withdrawing them and then walking over to me and then my dad for 'inspection'. Dad said, "Sorry Barb, can you do it again for me, just a little deeper though OK?" And once she had complied, Joe had her bend over with her arms leaning on the sofa so we could all see her her asshole. Joe told her not to move and dad handed him a tube of lubricant which he generously applied to her ass inside and out. "Don't move," he said as he motioned for me to undo my pants and begin. "What's your mother like Barbara?" I asked as the head of my cock pressed against her anal ring. "What do you mean?" she moaned. "Well I mean does she have big tits, does she have a habit of letting men rape and sodomize her, what would she do if she knew what we were doing right now?"

"Ugghh! Oh No Please Oh."

"Sweety, just a little bit more," as I pushed her open. ..."it's good for us to have you this way. Did the guys at the beach get this too?" I rammed my whole self into her and she screamed in pain and nearly passed out. I held her hips tight and jerked all the way in and all the way out slowly and deliberately. Her cries stopped after about a half dozen strokes, and she began to answer every move I made. What had been yelps and screams became soft moans. Dad went around to the front of her, sat on the sofa between her arms and brought her head down on his penis. "I know you're having a tough time girl," he said. Maybe if your mother were here, she'd take up the slack a little." As I fucked her ass, dad fucked her face and Joe dialed the phone.

"Hello, I'm a friend of Barbara's are you her mother?... Hi. I'm just calling to let you know that Barbara's here with me and two friends right now. She can't come to the phone at the moment 'cause she's giving oral sex to a man more than twice her age and somebody else has his penis all the way up her rectum, but if you'll wait just a moment, I'll get her to say hello." Dad pulled out and had her jerk him off with her hand so that he shot into her face. Joe handed her the phone and said, "Honey either get your mom to meet us someplace and help us out, or you got a long tiring night ahead." I stopped moving while she spoke. "Mom they've raped me and made me do awful things. They want you to meet them somewhere so you can help me. Oh Mom, I'm so sorry." Joey took the phone and spoke. "Hi mom? So wanna meet us? OK then I'll pick you up at the mall south parking lot in ten minutes. I have a green van mom. Oh and mom, you're daughter's been just wonderful. I'm gonna put her back on the phone now and she's gonna tell you what we did to her with a vibrator." He handed the phone to Barbara and quietly told her what he wanted her to say. "Hello Mother, they made me cum about eight times by jerking it in and out of me and I had to suck them all and I deep throated one guy. See ya."

After we cleaned her up. My father and I took turns with Barbara for about forty-five minutes until we heard Joe's van park out front. Quickly we threw on some clothes leaving the girl still naked on the living room floor. Car doors slammed and footsteps walked slowly to the door. Dad opened it and said hello to Barbara's mother. She was blindfolded for the ride in the van and as dad untied the blindfold, Joe and I looked her over. "What's your name," I said as she squinted in the light.

"Helen," she said.

"OK, Helen, don't move or speak unless you're asked to."

12