Dates for Wife

Story Info
Husband set up dates for his wife just for eroticism.
1.1k words
4.32
127.8k
108
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,198 Followers

Dating:

This is one of the most hot and erotic activities. Before my wife took the big step, I used to set up dates for her with out her knowing. She had no experience with other men since we began young as high school sweethearts. Therefore, wife sharing was more than a big step for her. She obviously had the curiosity since she had never gone all the way with anyone else. The first time taking another man inside her would be somewhat like her first time all over again if that makes sense. She had a lot of inhibitions to loose before she could do it, so we played several sexual games for a while.

One thing that I did was choose a few men who naturally had the hots for her. Two were friends that I knew well and trusted, and a few others I met through websites. I explained that she and I fantasized about sharing but that in reality she needed to be seduced. I gave them permission to do anything with her as long as it was what she wanted. I insisted that they should not expect anything and that they were not to be pushy with her. They guys who I allowed to meet my wife were just as excited about the conquest as they were about the possibility of sleeping with my wife. Remember, my wife was unaware of this at the time.

I knew she would not be interested in a stranger, so I slowly brought the new guys in to our circle. I also brought the two we already knew in a little closer. I would have them show up at events and places were we she and I would be. Eventually I made excuses for one or two to call on her. It all seemed innocent at first. For example, I knew she would be at certain events when I was out of town. I would tell her that Rick or Jim would also be there and that she should "kind of" hang out with them so she wouldn't be there alone. Sometimes I arranged for both guys to be there just to raise the odds of her taking to at least one. This eventually led to them inviting her to go other innocent outings which would bring her closer to having an actual date. She wouldn't have gone with anyone if they asked her on a date straight up.

It wasn't too long before she had been a few places with them individually and alone. At first she wouldn't tell me much. The guys were keeping me well posted though. It really got exciting when the guys would tell me they were going somewhere with her and she would neglect to tell me. That's when I first felt like she was feeling a little naughty about her "dates".

My wife enjoys concerts, plays and, symphony's. It was relatively easy for her to attend with others when I was out of town. Let me tell you, it is so very extremely erotic to know my wife was out with a friend. The thoughts were so erotic knowing they want my wife in bed and that they were trying. The thing is I never knew if something would happen. Then when I knew she would occasionally go out without telling me, I really wondered what could happen.

I knew they would have dinner, drinks, and dance with her. I didn't know who would get her first between Rick and Jim. They had both had her on dates and they were successful at flirting and holding her close while dancing. They had even found that champagne got them closer and lowered her inhibitions more than wine. It was crazy when I was hundreds of miles away knowing a friend was trying to seduce my wife. I would get rock hard thinking about it. I would also get stomach pains as it seemed to be getting closer, but I couldn't turn it around.

I remember the first time Rick told me that he was able to kiss her. I shared this with Jim, and the next time he was with her he kissed her too. Almost immediately she was allowing them to feel her some through her clothes. I knew it was only a matter of time before one of these guys would have my wife. I knew soon I would come home and have a naughty shared wife who had lost her marital virginity. This went on longer than I expected before she would go all the way. They would even feel on her tits, but she would stop before it went too far. Jim even managed to get to her bare titties and his finger to her pussy outside her panties. Shortly after he slipped his finger inside her panties she wanted to stop. Things like this went on for a few weeks. I knew if someone fingered her well or licked her pussy she would give in the rest of the way. Jim was doing quite well and I thought he would soon be sleeping with my wife.

As it turned out Rick was the first to take her little pussy. He spent the night with her and took her married virginity away. I told Jim. The next time Jim took her out she was almost easy for him. He said that he intended to get between my wife's legs one way or another since he knew Rick had her. It was like she was now ready and wanted it. She was so nervous about what she had done that she wasn't telling me. She claimed that she planned to tell me, but she just hadn't figured it out. It was later after she did it a few times when I caught her just after Rick had fucked her silly. I knew Rick with her afternoon, s I came home within minutes after he left. I wouldn't have known then except he had just cum a lot inside my wife and she hadn't changed panties. In fact, she was still in only a tee shirt and panties. Some had dripped in her panties leaving her a nice little mess. Some of it was still in her. It was completely obvious that she had just been fucked. She, her pussy, and her panties were still quite messy.

I went straight to showing her love. She was shaking from nervousness knowing that she was caught. She didn't resist as I kissed her tongue and used body. She felt naughty and was quickly in the mood for more. I was ready to give her all my love. Once I was in her, I had her admitting to what she had done. She apologized first. Then she admitted to sleeping with them both and said she didn't want to stop. I let her know that it was hot and that I was okay with it. That was some of the best messy sex I have ever had with anyone.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,198 Followers