Dating a Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue continued to stroke Jim's cock, catching the thin ribbon of pre cum with her tongue, savoring every strand. Sue exclaimed in a raspy tone," Now this is how I like my soldiers, rested, standing tall and ready for action." Sue continued her oral onslaught, feverishly bobbing up and down along his cock; her teeth firmly raking his shaft while her hands clutching his ass, her fingernails digging in. Jim just gazed down with a shit eating grin, not believing what was happening. Jim's animal instincts took over; he started to gyrate his hips into her face, forcing himself deeper and deeper down her throat.

Sue withdrew once more with a gasp to catch her second breath. She admired her handy-work, seeing Jim's rigid member dripping with saliva and pre cum, inspired her onward and downward. With one fell swoop she swallowed the entire shaft. Jim ground his bare ass into the concrete block wall and let out a low rumbling groan,

Jim's knees started to shake, as he wailed "I'm cumming, oh god, I'm cumming!" Sue reached up grabbed his balls and pulled and if on cue Jim shot his mother load. Three days of cum was release in a single shot. Sue showing her skill and talents gobbled up all the came, only a tiny trickle spilt from her lustful lips. Sue milked his cock dry and didn't release it until it softened and slipped out.

Jim pulled Sue to her feet and kissed her; as their lips touched, and their tongues intertwined, Sue passed Jim's hot creamy load from her mouth to his. Jim could taste his seed and feel the oozing texture filling his mouth. He wanted to stop but his desire for Sue was greater and he eagerly accepted her gift and swallowed his cum.

Sue stepping back, the slutty vixen had disappeared, the smoldering glow in her eyes was replaced with the perky and effervescent twinkle. Sue started to giggle and head for the door. Turning back to look at the half-naked Jim she chirped. "Aren't you coming, oh I forgot, you already did." and disappeared out the door. Jim gathered himself the best he could and quickly followed; thinking to himself, this is one crazy bitch. If I stay with her it's going to be one hell of a bumpy ride, and he hoped he wasn't wrong.

12