Dating Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

He said, “Oooohhh! That is so good.”

I pulled back long enough to say, “Glad you like it.” Then I deep throated him which caused his cock to jerk a couple of times.

I pulled back again to say, “Evidently you do like it a lot. Maybe you would like for me to continue.”

He sighed, groaned, then started fucking my mouth.

I thought, “I’ll let him cum like this, then maybe the next time he won’t cum very fast and I’ll have time to enjoy it more.”

I started working on his cock, but mostly he was making back and forth strokes. Soon he was groaning, then with each jerk of his cock he was spurting in my mouth and throat. He knees buckled and jerked, but he finally steadied himself.

When he simmered down, he said, “Sorry, but I was so sexed up after washing your body in the shower. You are so gorgeous and so sexy, too. Now maybe I can control myself the next time.”

“That’s alright, I understand. And it is a complement that you think of me like that.”

We laid on the bed and talked about today’s activities. Also, we wondered how my husband and his wife were getting along and speculated what they may be doing right now.

He now had an erection. He kissed me, then suggested I sit on his cock. He rolled on to his back while I moved on top of him. I raised up enough to aim his cock. I slowly sat down on him until he was fully buried in me. We were in no rush and took plenty of time to enjoy the feeling before we both had orgasms.

I thought he would be waking me up during the night for more sex, but when I woke up, the morning light was coming through the window. Once we both were awake, he indicated he wanted sex before we got out of bed.

I suggested, “Why don’t we take our showers before we start anything?”

After we showered together and returned to the bedroom, I again suggested, “Wouldn’t it be romantic for us to take a walk in the woods this beautiful morning? We could take a blanket with us and find a secluded spot to lie down. We could hear the birds singing while we are enjoying ourselves.”

“That sounds good, but I’m so worked up after washing your body, It’s going to be difficult for me to wait.”

I looked at his cock and put a hand on his stone hard erection.

Guess I felt sorry for him, then I said, “Alright, I can take care of this before we go.”

I sat on the side of the bed to allow him to point his cock at me. He quickly started fucking my mouth. He was soon groaning as he shot his sperm. He was jerking so much that I had to hold on to his body to keep his cock from coming out of my mouth. Finally, his sexual spasms simmered down allowing me to pull back so that I could swallow. I kept milking his cock to completely drain him. Then I licked all around as it gradually became smaller.

He spoke with a very weak voice, “Oooohhh! That was wonderful.”

I said, “That should satisfy you until after breakfast and we are in the woods. Let’s get dressed and go down to eat.”

We thought we would be joined by my husband and his wife while we were at breakfast. We took our time eating and leisurely drank coffee assuming we would see them before we went for our walk.

When we had all the coffee we wanted, Greg said, “They are not here as yet. They must be enjoying themselves this morning. I’ll get a blanket from the trunk of my car and we’ll go for our walk.”

We walked along the forest trail to observe the squirrels and the birds. We saw a level grassy spot not far from the trail where we could have a little privacy in the event someone walked by on the trail. We spread the blanket down, laid on our backs to watch the billowing clouds roll by.

Greg leaned over to kiss me. I unbuttoned my jeans, lifted my butt to allow Greg to pull them off. Then he removed my panties. He quickly removed his jeans and shorts to free his very stiff one. He suggested I ride his cock.

His body trembled as I began the slide down on his cock. I knew he liked for me to be on top to ride him. He help me unbutton the front of my blouse to release my breasts. I had avoided a bra this morning and now my breasts were dangling down toward his face. I leaned forward to let him kiss my nipples. As I started fucking him, he held my breasts to keep them from bouncing so much.

Greg softly said, “Let’s don’t rush it, I want to be in you for a long time. This feels so good.”

I stopped movements to pulsate my pussy. Each time I squeezed, his cock responded with a jerk. Greg responded, “Oooohhh! That is so good. I could stay with you all day like this.”

We were enjoying it so much, we lost track of the time. Then we heard voices. A small group of hikers were on the trail. This brought us back to reality that we could be discovered. We were hidden by some undergrowth and the hikers pass by without seeing us.

I said, “I think we had better finish and go back to the hotel.”

I could feel an orgasm building up in my body as I rode his cock faster. He was groaning and pushing up, then he muffled a yell as his semen gushed forth in a flood to fill my pussy. Gradually, our body spasms began to taper off to sudden jerks and I fell forward with my breasts pressing into his chest.

We laid like this for a long time before I retrieved some tissues from my jean’s pockets. We cleaned up the best we could. We laid on our backs to watch the clouds roll by. We could hear the birds singing. Also, two squirrels were making a racket. Guess we were invading their territory. We dressed and returned to the hotel to find my husband and Greg’s wife sitting in the breakfast room having more coffee.

Later, we had lunch, then spent time at the swimming pool. Greg and Bob actually went swimming. Once I noticed they were standing waist deep in the water making idle conversation.

I turned to Gladys, “I wonder what they are talking about. Are they comparing notes on sex with us?

“That wouldn’t be very nice of them. We’ve been so accommodating to let them live out their fantasies. They shouldn’t do that.”

“You may be right, but they have been having their fun. I’ve cooperated with your husband on anything he has wanted to do.”

Gladys responded, “So have I with your husband. I only did this because my husband practically insisted, or else.”

“That’s the way we started out, but I’m beginning to enjoy it too. Maybe you will learn to like it more. Wait until he wants you to have sex with my husband or some other guy while he is in the same room. We did that to satisfy my husband’s fantasy. I was embarrassed the first time in the same room, but it seemed alright the second time. You can get used to something like that if it turns on your husband, and my husband was really turned on.”

Gladys and I remained silent while we watched our husbands in the pool making conversation.

Greg was facing Bob to say, “This is a good time to talk privately with you. Are you enjoying your time with my wife?”

“Yes, I’m enjoying sex with her very much and she seems to like it, too. How are you doing with my wife? You left early for your hike this morning, but did you take time for sex before you left?”

Greg grinned, “Can you believe it! We had sex out on the trail? I took a blanket with us, then we settled down behind some bushes so no one would see us.”

“Well, that is different.”

Bob continued, “It has been a wonderful weekend for me and I hope you have enjoyed it too. Also, I think the girls liked it. Too bad we have to return home this afternoon.”

Greg became serious, then said, “I’ve often fantasized about watching my wife with another man. Even when we’ve fantasized about it, she has always told me she just couldn’t actually do it with me watching. I would like to try it anyway.”

Bob responded, “My wife felt the same way to begin with, but then we met Jim and Janice. After we had private sex, then she went along with same room action. Maybe your wife will do the same.”

Greg then took the initiative to say, “Alright. Let’s plan to get together again soon, maybe next weekend at my house. We have a king size bed.”

“That’s fine with me. I’ll look forward to it. We’ll mention it to the girls to see if they would like to meet again.”

As Greg and I were riding home in the afternoon, we talked about our routine lives.

When Greg drove in my driveway, I said, “You are welcome to come in. My husband should be home in a few minutes.” I wanted to be social, but I thought he would go on home.

“Thank you, I would like to come in.”

I unlocked the door and we both came in, “Have a seat, I’ll get us a glass of wine.”

When I came back in the living room with two glasses of wine, he said, “Your house looks nice, could I take a tour while we sip our wine?”

“If you would like to see it, follow me.”

I led him to the kitchen, down the hall to the third bedroom where we have the computer, then to look in the spare bedroom and on to the master bedroom. He walked in to peek in the master bathroom.

“This is a really nice room, and I like your bathroom, too. Now here is one of my favorite pieces of furniture, your king size bed.”

He took me by the hand and walked over to the bed to sit down.

“Nice soft bed. Must be nice for sex, too.”

He tugged my hand for me to sit beside him. Then he turned to kiss me. Our lips and tongues meshed. His hands massaged my breasts which caused me to believe he wanted more sex.

I broke the sexy kiss to say, “Didn’t you get enough sex while we were at the hotel?”

“I don’t think I could ever get enough sex with you. You are fantastic, especially in the loving department.”

He kissed me again while reaching in my blouse. Now he was rubbing my bare nipples since I was not wearing a bra. I began to feel sexy.

I said, “Maybe we shouldn’t do anything right now because my husband is expected to be home at any time.”

“I’m sure your husband wouldn’t care. In fact, it might turn him on if he found us naked on this bed.”

When he said that, I knew my husband had told him he liked same room action. That is the reason he is so bold now that I have invited him into my home. And I knew Bob would probably like to watch me with Greg.

I reached for his hard cock through his pants to let him know I was willing. He took the hint and started taking off my blouse. Soon we both were naked on the bed. My pussy was still a little juicy from the cum he deposited in me this morning when we were in the woods, but that didn’t stop him from pulling me around in a six nine position with him on the bottom. If he wanted to love my pussy to taste his cum, that was up to him.

I took his erect pole in my mouth to deep throat him a couple of times.

He moaned, then mumbled, “That is so good, do it some more, but I don’t want to cum too quick..”

I deep throated him one more time, then pulled back to lick all around the head to let him cool down a little.

He said, “My favorite position is to let you ride me. Let’s turn around.”

As we moved to get in the new position, we heard a car drive up in our driveway. It was probably my husband. I aimed his cock at my hole as I started sitting down. I was slowly easing down until he was fully in me.

We heard the front door open. Then I heard Bob loudly say, “Hello, I’m home. I see Greg’s car in the driveway. Is he here?”

I raised my voice to say, “We’re in the bedroom. Come on in.”

I sat still with Greg’s cock buried in me waiting for Bob to appear.

Guess Bob wasn’t really surprised to see us like this because he said, “I thought something like this would happen. Go ahead, don’t let me bother you.”

I started moving on Greg’s cock. If my husband wanted to stay in the room, that was alright with me and it didn’t seem to bother Greg. I’m sure Bob was getting his kicks by watching us.

Evidently Greg could hear my moans increase in volume as an orgasm began to build in my body. I was enjoying it so much that I forgot that my husband was watching. Greg groaned very loud, his body shook as his cock started jerking and shooting his seed, spurt after spurt into me.

We laid prostate with my breasts pressing on his chest. Then I could feel hands and fingers lightly rubbing my butt. A finger was slowing moving up down the crease of my ass. I finally realized it was not Greg’s finger, but it was my husband’s finger.

Greg got up off the bed, “I guess I had better dress and leave you two. It has been a wonderful weekend. I’m already looking forward to next weekend if you two will be guests at my house.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers
12