Dating Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers

He gave a gentle push and I could feel the big head spread my pussy.

I softly said, "I'm very juicy, go ahead and push it all the way in."

I could feel it go all the way in with his balls resting on my ass. I started moving my butt under his weight the best I could to encourage him to start fucking. He started back and forth movements.

I commented, "I won't have another orgasm now, so go ahead and cum."

He had cum twice earlier in the evening and I knew it would probably take him a while to cum again. I was getting some enjoyment as his cock was going back and forth. I didn't mind being used, but I wanted to go back to sleep. While he was fucking me, my thoughts wondered. I assume my husband had fucked Janice one or more times by now. Maybe he woke up again for more sex like Jim just did. Jim and I didn't even kiss or have any foreplay this time. That's alright with me as I am not in the mood. Let him fuck me and cum so we can go back to sleep. Jim's cock was going back and forth in me as I moved my butt in time with his motions. It was dark in the room. I could have been any other girl with her legs spread as far as he was concerned. He was fucking a juicy hole that was bucking up to meet his thrusts. I knew I was being used by him to cum again, but that was the reason I'm in bed with him. I agreed with my husband to do this. I was wishing he would finish as I was tiring and sleepy.

Again, I whispered to him, "Go ahead and cum, I'm not going to have another orgasm now."

Jim began thrusting harder and faster. I pushed up to meet his thrusts. He started groaning as he exploded in me. His cock jerked and jumped as he became more vocal than he did earlier in the evening.

I held tissues at my crotch for him to pull out. I then went to the bathroom, turned on a dim light and sat on the commode. I glanced back in the bedroom to see Jim sitting up on the edge of the bed looking at my nude body while his cum drained out of me.

He said, "You are a very beautiful girl. I keep thinking I'll wake up from a dream and you will be gone. How lucky I am to be here with such an adorable girl."

I smiled back at him. I couldn't be unhappy with him for waking me up to use me for more sex. Right now, I felt as if he could fuck me some more if he desired. Guess his complements are working in his favor.

I wiped myself, turned out the light and went back to bed to cuddle in his arms. We laid still and I went to sleep probably before he did.

Sometime later, I was awaken again to realized he had one or more fingers in my pussy and his thumb was rubbing my clit.

I felt his hard cock rubbing against my body. I could hardly believe he was ready for more sex this soon. I put my hand on his cock to let him know I was awake. It was hard but not as hard as before. I was lying on my back. I didn't know what he wanted to do or what position to take. He lifted up both my legs, moved down crossways in the bed and positioned his cock at my crotch. I reached down over my stomach then between my legs to aim his cock at my hole. He pushed forward a little to touch my pussy lips. I moved the big head between my lips and very softly told him to push it in. It slid in all the way since I was very juicy with his previous cum.

He slowly started back and forth movements while I touched my clit. I was still about half asleep and knew I wasn't in the mood to work up to an orgasm. I would let him use me again to cum. He stopped movements to allow his cock to soak in my warm hole. Occasionally, he would move it back and forth a few times, then stop.

I asked, "You are taking it slow and easy, don't you want to cum?"

"I just wanted to put it in you to enjoy the erotic feelings. You are so sexy, I don't want to waste time sleeping when I can do this with you. I don't think I'm ready to cum right now. Maybe later before we get out of bed this morning."

"Alright, just leave it in and go to sleep when you want to."

I felt him move back and forth a few more times, then laid still with his cock fully in me. I could feel myself dozing off to sleep again. I don't know how much longer he had his cock in me. I never knew when he pulled out because I was sound asleep.


Daylight was shining in the window when I woke up. Jim and I were in a spoon position with him hugging my back. He had one hand over my body holding a breast. We woke up about the same time.

I turned over to face him. He lightly kissed me on the lips, "You are so beautiful."

I responded, "I'm glad you think so. I know my hair is a mess and my makeup needs repair, but it's nice for you to tell me that. Before we do any sexy kissing, let's get up to brush our teeth so we'll have fresh mouths."

We both went naked into the bathroom where I gave him a new toothbrush my dentist had recently given me. When we finished, we went back to bed. I knew he wanted to fuck me at least one more time and I thought I would enjoy it, too. We shared sexy open mouth kisses while his hands roamed my body. I reached for his manhood to find it very hard this morning.

He said, "Why don't you sit on me and ride me like you did last night. I really liked it that way."

He rolled over on his back. While I was moving to get on top, my breast were dangling down near his face. He held them with both hands and kissed the nipples. I stayed in that position as long as he continue to love my breasts. I then aimed his cock at my hole and slowly sat down on him. I made erotic movements as he was pushing up to me. He held my breasts to keep them from bouncing around so much. We fucked like this for about ten minutes until we both were approaching orgasms. He became very vocal as I muffled a scream. He pumped cum in my body. I collapsed forward on his chest to rest.

We got out of bed and took a much needed shower together. He delighted in washing my body letting his hands roam all over me.

He said, "How did I get so lucky to spend a night with you. I'll have to thank your husband for giving you to me for one night. And I thank you even more for letting me have you for the night, too. You are so sexy and beautiful. I want this to happen again, very soon. I love my wife, but you are something special in my life."

"I've enjoyed the night too. You are a very good lover."

We dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

He then mentioned, "Nothing was said about when we were supposed to leave and go home this morning. I'll call my home to see what is going on there."

He called home to find out that my husband, Don, and Janice had just gotten out of bed. They would have breakfast and the guys would leave in about an hour. It was suggested they meet at a restaurant for coffee. The girls decided they didn't want to comb hair and put makeup on right away. The guys decided to meet without bring the girls.

Jim and Don arrived at the restaurant about the same time. They shook hands and went in for coffee.

Don said, "Jim, I hope you enjoyed my wife."

"I had a wonderful time with her. She is so sexy, I can hardly believe I had her for one night. She was very cooperative to have sex with me anyway I wanted it and as often as I wanted it. She seemed to do her best to please me. How did you make out?"

"Sex with Janice was really great. She sure knows how to please a guy. She gave me one of the best blow jobs I ever had. I fucked her so many times I think you will find her pussy sore when you get home. I hear you have a big head on your cock. Did my wife like her pussy stretched more than I can stretch it?"

"She took it all and liked it, as far as I know. I don't know how you feel, but I want another night with your very pretty wife as soon as possible."

"And I want another night with Janice. She is really something special in bed. We'll have to find out if our wives are ready for another night and get back together. The sooner the better."

The two guys shook hands again and thanked each other for allowing their wives to go on an all night date with another man. They walked outside to their cars which were parked side by side.

Bob said, "Wouldn't it be nice to get together later today. Why wait any longer?"

Jim responded, "Say, that would be a good idea. Do you think the girls would go for it?"

Bob suggested, "Let's plan it and go home to confirm it with our wives. This is Sunday and we all have to go to work tomorrow. Don't you think it would be fun to go to the beach for a little while, then come back to my house for the serious partying. We can party early and break it up about ten o'clock so we can get a decent nights sleep."

"Good idea."

Part 2

Bob walked in to hug and kiss me. "Honey, I hope you got along fine with Jim last night."

"Oh yes, we had a good time. I'm sure you liked being in bed with that very pretty girl, Janice."

Bob thought his wife was being a little catty, but ignored it. "Yes, she seemed to enjoy the night as much as I did. Jim and I decided we all should meet again, real soon."

I was a little startled and looked at Bob. "Did you talk about next weekend."

"No, they are meeting us at the beach late this afternoon. We can eat at the hot dog stand and walk around to get more acquainted We'll take blankets so we can sit on the beach, too. Then we'll come back here to our house. We thought we could break it up early since we all have to work tomorrow. "

I responded with a shrug of the shoulders. I knew the guys would want to have a repeat session. It might as well be tonight as any other night. If that is the way Bob wants it, I will go along with it. I had a good time in bed with Jim last night, so it's no big deal to do it again tonight.

I responded, "That's alright with me if you want it that way. I'm willing to fuck Jim until he is cross-eyed if that makes you happy. I enjoyed sex with him last night and I will again tonight."

That afternoon, I put on my bikini swim suit while Bob slipped into his swim trunks. He looked at me, "Wow! You're going to be a big hit on the beach wearing that. Wait until Jim sees you, he will get a big bulge in his swim trunks for sure."

Bob and I met Janice and Jim at the beach as planned. Bob greeted Janice with a light kiss on the mouth while Jim gave me a tongue touching kiss. Janice was also wearing a skimpy swim suit. Her swim suit top barely covered her nipples. Bob thought with a little jumping around, her breasts might fall out. The guys thought the girls looked very attractive.

Jim paired up with me to walk while my husband and Janice did the same. We were walking close enough for a four person conversation. We made small talk on various subjects, often making humorous comments about the previous night's sex activities. After walking the sandy beach for awhile, we came back to the cars, got two blankets, and the bought hotdogs and pop. We found a spot that had a little bit of privacy to sit on our blankets and eat. It was getting late and a little cooler. The two guys got up to get the light weight robes they had brought with us in the cars. I noticed Jim had a bottle of spirits in his hand as came back to sit with me. He offered Bob a drink. Bob put it to his lips and took a big swig. Janice did the same. Then Jim offered it to me. I don't like to drink straight booze, but I was going along with the crowd and tipped the bottle to my mouth. I think tears came to my eyes, but then I passed it to Jim.

The next time the bottle was passed around, I was feeling pretty good and the drink went down much easier. We laid down to hug and cuddle. Instead of wearing the robes, we draped them over us.

I started sharing sexy kisses with Jim and his hand moved to my crotch. Jim easily moved the narrow band of material at my crotch to one side to search for my hole. I was juicy enough for his finger to slid right in. We kissed some more and now he was rubbing my clit. My hand moved up his swim trunk leg to feel his bare hard cock. I looked over to see my husband with Janice underneath their robes.

Jim removed his swim trunks to free his hard cock while I slipped my bikini bottoms off. He then rolled over on top of me. He held his cock to enter me, but was having a difficult time finding my hole. I then reached down to aim the head at my opening. Feeling the head reminded me of how big it actually was. I moved it up and down trying to mix his precum with my juices to get it in.

I whispered, "Push in a little."

I could feel it spread my pussy but it was not going in very easy.

While I was still guiding his cock, I softly said, "Back off a little, then move in some more."

Now he was cooperating to back off and go in a little deeper each time. When he was nearly all the way in, I removed my hand from his cock to allow him to be fully in with our pelvis bones touching.

It was getting dusk and not many people were on the beach where we were. However, we were concerned about making noticeable movements under our robes. He slowly moved his cock while I hunched up to meet his movements. After awhile I could hear heavy breathing coming from my husband and Janice. They muffled their moans and groans as much as they could when they had orgasms. Jim and I speeded up our movements for us to enjoy our orgasms.

We laid still to enjoy the erotic afterglow. Lucky that I had my beach hand bag handy for me to reach. I retrieved the small box of tissues.

I spoke loud enough for Janice to hear, "I have some tissues to pass to you in a minute. Let us use what we need, then you can have the box."

Jim and I cleaned ourselves up the best we could. Then the box was passed to my husband and Janice.

We relaxed for a few more minutes, then I said, "We are on a public beach, I think we should go home where we have privacy."

The others agreed, then we picked up our blankets and left. I rode in Jim's car with him while Janice went with my husband in our car.

Once at home, we fixed drinks. We went in the living room where Jim sat on the couch with Janice and I sat with my husband on the love seat. We talked and sipped our drinks for awhile. My husband kissed me. Jim then kissed his wife and cupped her breasts.

Jim laughed and said, "This wasn't the way it was last night."

Bob then said, "Well, lets trade seats."

The two guys got up and sat with the other's wife. They both turned to kiss the girl beside them. The kisses became more sexy. I got up long enough to turn out the lights then sat down again by Jim. We were still in our swim wear. Jim released my top to feel and kiss my nipples.

There was enough light from the kitchen for me to see my husband and Janice together in the love seat. While Jim's mouth was on my breasts, I saw Janice stand up allowing Bob to pull her bikini bottoms off. It looked to me as if they were not wasting time. Jim moved back up for a long open mouth kiss with me. Our tongues and mouths were locked together giving me a very erotic feeling. When the kiss ended, we were breathing hard. I said, "Come on, lets go in the bedroom."

I led Jim to the master bedroom, then commented, "They can stay in the living room or use the spare bedroom. I'm sure they will make out somewhere."

Jim looked around the bedroom, "This looks familiar. I remember being in here last night with a very pretty sexy girl. I'm so lucky to be here again tonight."

"Thanks for the compliments."

We were naked and on the bed when we heard a light knock on the bedroom door.

As my husband and Janice walked in the bedroom, he said, "We're coming in to join you."

I was a little apprehensive at first because I had never thought about sex with another man while my husband watched.

Jim then said, "Come on in and join us."

There was plenty of room for the four of us on our king size bed. My husband and Janice were now naked and got on the bed with us.

The two couples were kissing and fondling each other during foreplay. Bob had heard about Jim's very large head on his cock. He was wondering what it looked like and how it would fit in his wife's pussy. He noticed his wife and Jim and just moved into a six nine position. Now he could see her holding his hard member and licking all around the big head. Yes, his head was unusually large. He wanted to see it enter her pussy, but he would have to wait. Bob then turned Janice around to get in a six nine position, too.

It was very erotic for all to hear sucking noises and moans for awhile. Then Bob noticed Jim was positioning his wife, Barb, to sit on top of him. Bob then rolled Janice off and turned around to her.

Bob whispered to Janice, "Let's watch that big head disappear in my wife."

I noticed my husband watching me as I positioned myself over Jim's cock ready to ease down on it. I took it in my hand to aim it at my hole. I knew I was well lubricated with Jim's cum he had deposited in me while we were on the beach.

Bob and Janice intently watched as Barb aimed Jim's cock at her hole. As he lowered himself a little, they watched the head spread her pussy lips and start disappearing. He hesitated in sitting down any more while Barb's pussy became more accustom to being stretched. Bob then saw the head completely disappear as his wife erotically moaned a little. Then Bob watched as the more slender shaft began to disappear, pushing the big head deeper and deeper in her. Bob noticed his wife's facial expression indicating she was feeling very erotic. Then she started moving on the big cock that was filling her pussy to the limit.

I was concentrating on riding Jim's cock and paid no attention to my husband and Janice. They could have their own erotic feelings while I was enjoying mine. Jim was pushing up in rhythm to my gyrations. I had already had one orgasm tonight, now I could feel another growing in my body. I wanted to have my orgasm at the same time Jim would blast cum in me. I could hear him groan and push up harder. Then I could feel his cock jerk as his body stiffened. My orgasm came on strong and endured longer than usual.

Jim and I laid still for awhile as my breasts and body were resting on his hairy chest. Then I realized my husband and Janice were having orgasms from the vocalization I heard. That brought me back to my senses to remember we were all in the same bed.

I raised back up to look at Jim. Here I am having sex with another man while my husband watched. I had no idea that would be happening tonight. What will we be doing next? Are we likely to expand our sexual experiences some other way? I'm resigned to doing whatever my husband wants us to do. Don't fight it, join it.

We all got out of bed and put our swim suits back on since that was all the clothing Jim and Janice had with them. We went into the living room to sit down. I sat with my own husband, while Jim and Janice sat together.

Jim looked at his watch, "It's not very late, but we should go. Tomorrow is a work day for all of us. It has been a wonderful weekend."

Don mentioned, "Let's plan to get together, soon, maybe next weekend."

Our friends left. Don put his arm around my waist as we walked to our bedroom. We took showers and prepared for bed. There was very little conversation between us. I was thinking about all our activities this weekend and Don seemed to be in deep thought. Once we were in bed, Don hugged me. Finally, the silence was broken.

I said, "Did this weekend make you happy? Is this the life you want?"

"It was very exciting and I want to thank you for cooperating. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"The more I think about it, I did enjoy myself. At the beginning, I was against the idea of having sex with another man, but as the weekend progressed, I began to like what I was doing. Jim was a very good lover. I ceased being nervous and gladly accepted his open mouth, tongue searching kisses. He turned me on in a different way than you do."

"That's interesting to know."

Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers