Dating Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Oh lover, I want a lotmore of you," Dana told me as she reached for a pack of condoms. "I think I've got your number and you're the kind of guy who isn't wham-bam, you can give a girl the loving she needs," she said. I promised her to give it my all and that's exactly what I did - we did. We were so perfectly matched that when my cock was ready, she rolled the condom on, straddled me and rode me slowly and meticulously towards another orgasm, her own following mine.

"Fuck, that hasn't ever happened to me before, a man making me cum at almost the same time," Dana praised me. "Let's see if we can do that again, but do you need time to recharge?"

"Not just yet," I grinned, positioning her on all fours. "A hot bitch like you can keep a man charged for a helluva long time!" That seemed to please her, so I gave her a slight slap on the ass, gripped her hips and drove myself home. She groaned like my cock was 3 inches thick and 10 inches long, but it thrilled me. Never before had I enjoyed fucking someone as much as I enjoyed fucking her. Because I had already cum twice, I held out for a good long time. This time, I made sure my companion had her orgasm before I allowed my own.

We fucked twice more, after some coffee that Aurora made for us. Turned out she was a barista in Dana's favorite coffee shop and that was how they had met. I was pretty sure that Aurora had heard our lovemaking - neither of us was exactly quiet - but I didn't really care. If it gave her a little vicarious thrill and she got off on it, so what?

The chemistry between Dana and I was nothing short of miraculous. The more time I spent with her, the more time I wanted to spend with her. The sex was also nothing short of fantastic, she was bringing me into the major leagues. We spent as much time fucking as we did going out and possibly, more.

So, I should have been overjoyed, right? Time to level with everyone - I wasn't.

Oh, I was happy, but I sensed that Dana wasn't. She was holding back, you could tell. She was hiding something from me and it was driving me insane. I very much wanted a future with her, on whatever terms she deigned to set. I hoped for a commitment, yet whatever she was keeping from me stood in our way. Finally, I let her know that I was aware of her reluctance. She looked at me with those eyes I had come to love and her chest heaved with a loud sigh.

"You're right," she told me and hugged me tight. "There is something about me and I didn't - I don't - know if you can handle it. You make me happier than any lover I've ever had and I didn't want to risk losing you, but if we're going to move forward, we have to be honest. Let's go, grab your coat and come with me." We got in the new Stingray I had purchased last month and she gave me directions to our destination. It was a club known around town as the Venus Butterfly. A few of my clients were members, so I knew what it was.

We walked into the club and into the largest room. Amid a sea of writhing bodies, I spotted Aurora and a sexy younger couple engaging in a heated threesome. Aurora was eating the young Latina girl while her boyfriend was fucking Aurora's ass. My sexy new girlfriend had brought me to asex club.

"I've been a member here since I was 18," Dana explained, her eyes moist. "I love sex and I'm never entirely satisfied. I've been with girls, guys and had threesome, orgies - you name it. I always want more. I come from an unusual background, both of my parents were swingers and my mother is still active in the lifestyle. I could never be satisfied with having just one lover, no matter how good he - orshe - happens to be. Okay, now you know it all. I won't be angry if you decide we're through," she sniffled.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her as hard as I could. "I am never, ever, going away," I let her know. "If you need multiple partners and have to live this lifestyle, I'll find a way to adapt. Not everyone is meant to be monogamous. I probably won't be able to keep up, but for your sake, I'll try." I knew it was ludicrous, but that's the moment I got out the ring and asked her to marry me. Her eyes went wild and then, that was the first time I saw Dana cry. She took the ring and slipped it on her finger and then, to my amazement, she pulled Aurora away from the action and led us both to a private room.

"Now you may fuck him," Dana blithely told her friend - now a woman I knew was her lover. She flashed Aurora the ring and both of them hugged and had a good cry before the luscious blonde tackled me to a bed and ripped off my shirt.

My fiancé's Maid of Honor took care of me while I watched my fiancé make love to her. I knew at that moment that Dana would never stop surprising me. She looked incredibly gorgeous having sex with another woman and they were almost as in sync as Dana and I were. Despite my cock being buried deep in Aurora's clenching cunt, my fiancé managed to satisfy us both. It was 2 AM by the time the three of us dragged ourselves out of the club and when the girls got me home, they were still raring to go. For the first time, I watched as my girlfriend took a strap-on in her ass while I fucked her tight cunt. We had sex in all manner of ways that night and the girls made me breakfast in bed. "We had sex in the shower," Aurora whispered as she poured the coffee. "We wanted you to join us, but Dana insisted on letting you sleep," she told me.

"Are you mad?" Dana asked. I shook my head and Dana told me that afternoon that seeing how cool I was with it all assured her that all would be well and that we would make it as a couple. We're in a very good place right now.

Jessica is her oldest friend and was her first girlfriend, way back in high school. She's a dress designer and is making Dana's dress as a wedding present. Of course, while measuring Dana, one thing led to another and that's about the time I walked in. The rest of it, you can guess at and that's whereyou all came in.

We're going to have a long engagement, at least a year. That's fine with me, I waited this long for my soul mate, I can wait longer. Dana wants to bring me in to her world gradually and introduce me to her other lovers,most of which are women. I don't know yet how I'll react seeing her fuck another guy. I am sure there will be residual feelings of jealousy, but I'll work through them. My wife-to-be is worth the extra effort.

Right now, I'm just enjoying the happy times and dating Dana.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12