Dating Diana

Story Info
A genderfluid person has a Wonder-ful date.
5.7k words
4.22
14.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I stepped out of my office as the crowd ran past. I heard gunfire and yelling as I asked one of the people what was happening.

"It's an attack!"

"Call the cops!"

"I saw Cheetah and Captain Boomerang robbing the Federal Reserve!"

As I called the police and let my coworkers know we might have to evacuate, I heard the sound of a jet fly right outside the window, but when I looked, there was no plane. To my shock, on the roof across the street a tall woman emerged from nowhere and stood on nothing more than the air. I knew who it was: it was my hero, Wonder Woman on her invisible jet.

I decided to lay low, and just wait by the plane. It seemed presumptive, but I paid for a small bouquet of flowers. I had grabbed a book, in case things died down, but I did not need it, as from the roof, I could see everything that was happening... well almost. Cheetah tried to claw at her with catlike speed and ferocity, but Wonder Woman was too quick, and quickly sent Cheetah flying into their getaway car, which was just a fullsize van they had probably stolen, since it had a moving company logo on the side.

Captain Boomerang made his move and tried to hit her with boomerangs again and again. He did not even connect as the Amazon Princess deflected his volleys with her indestructible bracers. I was so excited. She threw her lasso of truth around him and tied him up with Cheetah until the police arrived.

As minutes passed, I hoped she would be back at the plane soon, but I did not see her. Suddenly a shadow cast over me "What do you want?" I turned to face the voice behind me as the heroine herself stood over me, her arms crossed.

"You're my hero and I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to accept myself and to try to be kind and strong without needing to domineer or be calloused like men in this man's world so often are. I also brought you some flowers as an offering to please you. Oh, goodness; you're so beautiful that I have to stop myself from weeping, lest my tears obscure your radiance... why am I confessing so much?"

She nonchalantly pointed down and I could see that she had looped her lasso around my ankle without my noticing. "You wouldn't need to do that to me. I would happily tell you anything you wanted to know, Princess." I lifted my leg as she undid the rope.

"And probably a few things I don't. That's the problem with this thing. It makes dishonest people tell the truth, but honest people just seem to rush forth like a rapid. Are you scared?"

She noticed that I trembled and shuddered as her strong hands caressed my calf and I smiled nervously "I don't think you'd hurt me, but your power is moving me, stirring in me a bit, to where I would be rather helpless." "Most non-metahumans seem to feel that way, but it is odd. I get no feeling from you as I would a man or woman."

I blushed "Not all of us are one or the other... some of us are happy to just feel the energy of life and consciousness." She placed a strong hand on my shoulder as she held me firmly but gently in one arm.

Smiling, she reached for the flowers as I let her take them "Thank you. You seem very sweet, and I am touched to have inspired you. But I am only mortal, remember that."

"Oh, of course, I would never put someone on a pedestal. I just like you as someone who is willing to act when someone threatens humanity, and I think you are the best of the lot in the Justice League."

Diana took the card from the bouquet, "'To my heroine and champion, with admiration & respect...' Do you mind if I ask your phone number?" I gave it to her as she had me write it on the card.

"Thanks, I am going to freshen up and get changed. If it is alright with you, I would like to see you later and talk some more."

"Of course, it would be lovely. Shall I make dinner? Do you like German or Indian food?" I had to think of what I could make quicker than other things.

"German food would be fine, but just make a lot. Crimefighting leaves me rather hungry."

"No, problem, it's rather hearty."

The rest of the day seemed to just pass by of its own accord. I made a note on my phone to swing by Aldi on the bus ride home and get the essentials for a big German meal. I bought a bag of small potatoes, some sauerkraut and herbs, and some chicken thighs.

After I got back to my house, I began boiling a brine and trimming the potatoes for bad spots, and putting the trimmings in a container for compost. I let the potatoes sit for a moment while I got out the slow cooker and put the sauerkraut in on a low heat, with some spices and aromatic herbs. The potatoes went in the water, and at this point, I put a nose clip on, so that I would be able to taste the food. I would normally have made sausages with beer, but that was too heavy, even though I only make turkey or beef bratwurst.

I prepared a mixture of flour and paprika and mixed it with a whisk. I got out a meat hammer and a large cutting board. I put on some music and pounded the thighs until they were nice and thin. After putting the treated thighs in a bowl with some lemon juice and garlic, I washed my hands, the hammer, and the cutting board, and started some oil in a large pan to heat. Then I coated the chicken in the flour mixture in a big zipper bag, and after shaking off the excess inside the bag, I placed one piece of chicken after another into the pan, letting each one cook thoroughly, and then placing it in a large serving dish.

After the potatoes boiled long enough, I fished one out with a pair of tongs, and tested to make sure that the center was done. As the schnitzel fried, I cut the potatoes in half and sprinkled them with herbs in a medium sized casserole and set the oven to "Warm." The potatoes waited in their casserole with a splash of the brine to keep them moist, in the oven, soon to be joined by a large casserole filled with schnitzel.

I set the table for two and picked up around the house, and set some trivets out for the dishes. Then I transferred the sauerkraut in a small casserole and set it to warm with the others. As I washed up the cookware, now that it had a chance to cool, I heard a jet slowly sound overhead, and seem to stop in the back yard. This was so surreal.

Chapter 2

I wiped my hands clean and went to the back door to find Diana standing there in a beautiful dress that went just below her knees, 3/4 sleeves to complement her broad shoulders, simple flats, her hair cinched back with a pin, and her face had just a little makeup on.

"You dressed up just for me, and I'm still in my work clothes."

"You look fine." She said as I took her hand and welcomed her inside.

"I just finished cooking and cleaning up a bit. There is plenty to eat, but save room, because I have gelato for dessert. Although I'm sure you'll have room, oh my brave strong champion." I smiled big and broad as she seemed to feel embarrassed.

"Would you like some music or wine to start us off?"

"You spoil me."

"You bet I do. The music is next to the stereo, feel free to pick something out. I need to slip out of these things." I went in my room and wiped my face, arms, and a few other areas with some baby wipes, and dolled myself up a little. I slipped on some foundation to highlight and my best shade of lipstick, a little shadow, and some mascara in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I blended a little around my face and eyes, and brushed my hair before slipping on my little black dress and some platform shoes to give me a few inches.

She was sitting at the dining table as I walked in, greeted by the soft, dulcet voice of KD Lang. I lit the candles "Great choice. Would you get the wine glasses?" As she pulled two from the cabinet, I handed her a chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio.

"Could you pour while I fetch dinner?"

She obliged "It's been smelling so good that I have been dying to find out what you made us."

I brought out the potatoes and sauerkraut first, and set them down, announcing them as she smiled with hungry eyes over the candlelight. "And the main dish, chicken schnitzel."

"Yum! It looks sensational!"

"Well, some dishes keep well on heat." I said as I served her two large pieces and a large spoonful of sauerkraut and equally large portion of potatoes.

"I like to cook forgiving dishes that can please and satisfy." I said as I served myself.

"Do you like to cook, or anything that you like to make?"

"I mostly just have protein shakes and fresh produce. Otherwise, I just eat at the Justice League cafeteria, but they never make anything like this. The best we get is an omelet bar or baked potato bar."

"Wow, yeah, that doesn't sound as good as home cooking, even my little extravagance."

"K, this is the nicest dinner I've had in a long time."

"Thank you, Diana, you're very welcome. I take it everything is to your liking?"

"It's amazing. I've never had food that never needed seasoning. Even the potatoes!"

"Oh, well, Germans boil potatoes in a brine, so they're already salted throughout, and the sauerkraut is already pickled, so I just add some aromatic herbs and spices to the mix."

"I always thought it was sour, because of the name, plus with how you get it on those hot dog carts; but this is just tangy and savory. Now you have to tell me what you did with this chicken."

"Oh, well schnitzel is just like a cubed steak, but you pound it with a mallet, until it's thin, so it's very tender. I let it sit with some lemon and garlic, and then tossed it in flour and paprika, fried it up, and there you go."

"The sauerkraut really cuts the oil and starch from the other, two, so I'm not just getting one flavor. This is so balanced and light, even though it's delicious and hearty."

"I'm so glad you like it, dear."

"Tell me about what you do. I'm embarrassed, but I am so hungry, I am having to remember to chew."

"Sure, help yourself to more, when you're done." I almost forgot that I was talking to a superhero as I told her about my boring job in a cubicle way in the back of the office. Getting out and spending the afternoon on that roof was the most sun I had seen all week, let alone all day. She smiled as I took small bites and sips of wine.

We talked about our childhood friends and our favorite movies. She told me about the first time she tried ice cream, and I just said "Wait until you try gelato."

At that, she set down her fork and knife on an empty plate and relished the wine. I started a little decaf coffee to brew while I finished my meal. She told me about last week, when she was dealing with some thugs working for the Penguin in one of his arms trading deals just outside of Haiti. Of course, he had deniability and an alibi and scapegoat all set up, and the FBI found nothing in his books. I excused myself, collecting the dirty dishes, and went to get the coffee and trimmings, placing two mugs on a tray as I scooped some stracciatella gelato into some dishes. As she came in behind me I asked, "Has the FBI ever checked the Penguin's credit history?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he probably has a high credit score, given that he has so many assets, but nobody really bothers to track their credit history. Chances are that you can link him with the guys you captured if he made any large purchases. A guy like that is going to have to parce it out over time in small payments, and that requires a credit account somewhere, and a history along with a score to go with it. The credit bureaus keep a track of these things for lenders and for the Penguin."

I carried the tray into the dining room. "Remember that Eliot Ness got Al Capone with accountancy, not raids and shakedowns. A lot of the problem with Capone was that he was living so high without any way to account for how he afforded it all. If you want to catch him, nobody checks their credit. It might not lead anywhere, but it could be a crack big enough to catch him."

"You know, I'm surprised that Batman hasn't thought of that."

"Well, it's too mundane and obvious. Anybody making a credit offer to the Penguin could look up his information, so you would really just need a friend with a bank or credit company to make a soft inquiry."

"After we finish dessert, how about I take you for a ride in my plane?"

"I might need to make a visit first, so I can be comfortable, but sure." Diana adored the gelato and the coffee just made her feel a little safer to fly after the wine.

Chapter 3

After I went to relieve myself in the restroom, I went back out as Diana finished her second bowl of gelato, and she had put on a new CD.

The candles were burning down, so I leaned in to blow them out, but was having trouble. Diana snuffed them with her fingers and wiped her hands on her napkin as she stood up and took me in her arms. She led as we slow danced to the soft music in the dark. I just leaned in on her strong, hard shoulders as she gently held me with her arms as hard as iron.

"I placed a call to the Justice League while you were away. We're going to look in to that credit report idea, and it just so happens we have some friends at some banks who can help. Even if we get nowhere, it will help us to keep some tabs on the Penguin just where he might slip up."

"Mmmmmmm." I just moaned as I snuggled her. I think she was lifting me a little, because I felt like there was no weight on my feet. Given she was pretty tall, I just felt safe and undaunted. She pulled me in close for a kiss and I felt my body yielding as my arousal stirred deep from within me. As our lips parted, I sighed deeply, caressing her neck, which was like caressing the neck of a warm marble statue. "You offered to take me flying, Diana."

"Are you still in the mood, K?"

"Of course, I'll just grab my bag. and a sweater or something."

"If you get too cold, I know how to warm you up."

"And of that I have no doubt, my sweet."

She let me go, and I felt a little sad, but excited to go flying. I went to grab a pink sweater and a few other fun things as she turned off the music. As I grabbed my bag, she put the dessert dishes in the sink. "You're such a helper." We walked out the back door, and I locked up the house behind me and took her arm as she led me to her invisible jet.

As I strapped myself in the passenger seat, it was a lot roomier than I expected. There was actually some room to my left to walk around the flight cabin, and some space in the back. I guess if you are flying around the world in a personal aircraft, you need to get up and stretch your legs -especially ones as long as hers. "Wow, am I ever glad that your plane is invisible, or the neighbors would freak out. Your plane is huge."

"I kind of live out of it, sometimes."

"Yeah, the back area reminds me of some cabins I've seen in trucker movies."

We stealthily took off vertically and began flying out over the neighborhood and the city. "They have movies about trucking?"

"Not as much anymore. They used to back in the `70s. The biggest one was called Convoy, and it had this amazing cast. It's full of comedy and drama from working-class people and corrupt authorities."

"That sounds rather epic, not unlike Lysistrata."

"I adored Lysistrata, although it was an updated version of the play that I saw. They made the elderly citizens into caricatures, but not in a degrading way."

"It was always a bit of a farce, no matter who staged it. But it has a wonderful message about the power of woman."

"You're preaching to the choir on that one, sister."

"You really are a bit different from most of the citizens I've met, K."

"Different good or different bad?" "Nothing bad. I just forget sometimes. We spend so much time protecting regular people, and everyone in the Justice League is so unique and even eccentric, that it is hard to remember that regular people can be special." As we talked all this time, I just looked out at the world, and felt safe with Diana taking me anywhere she wished. I didn't care as long as we were together just like this.

"I don't want this night to end, Diana. You're such marvelous company."

"And you are so kind and giving, without any deceit in your heart, K." Diana hit the automatic pilot. "I've set the coordinates for a little island I like to go to when I need some solitude."

"I hope it's warm there."

"It is. It's near the tropics. Would you like to come and sit on my lap?" I got up.

"You don't have to ask me twice." She encouraged me to look out the windscreen as she cradled my bottom and held me tight with her other arm.

"Are you cold?"

"Not anymore, sweetheart. You keep me very warm, indeed."

She kissed me again and again on the neck, ears, and cheek. "Mmmmm, Diana, you keep doing that and I'm going to be too aroused to resist you. I don't want you to think I'm easy, putting out on the first date."

"Well, if you think about it, this is will be our third. We talked for a bit on the roof, then we had dinner and dancing. And we will be crossing the international date line in a little bit, before we reach the island."

"You're so clever. I never imagined that you would want to spend time with someone normal like me."

"Well, have you ever imagined what some of those men are like in the Justice League?" "Knowing how most men with just a little power tend to be unbearable by matter of their egos, I can only offer my deepest sympathies." Diana smiled and laughed heartily "Too true. And the competitiveness between them, especially when women are around, as if we're impressed by it."

"Most men like that are just boys in one costume or another, pretending to be something." "What about you, K?"

"Oh, I never fit that mold. I was always not a good fit in any place like that. So I just figured myself out long enough, and meditated enough to become comfortable with who I was, and let that person grow, rather than trying to deny them. It was always like pruning a rose bush, because the color of the blossoms was the wrong color for what others wanted."

Diana's hands explored my body as I spoke. "Diana, mmm, you know that I'm yours for the taking, but I only ask you to be gentle with me."

She whispered warmly "Are you mine for the asking?" and I whispered with a shudder "Oh, yes..."

Her hand rubbed my bottom and thighs "All of you?"

"All of me."

"Would you accept me as I am?"

"I would."

"Would you love me if I was broken?"

"Yes, my love."

"Could you kiss my tears away?"

"I would give you all my kisses a thousand fold until you shed no more."

"I would have you as my own."

"And I would love you deeply."

I felt her heart beating hard as she undid her seatbelt.

She lifted me as I whispered "Would you keep me as yours, Diana?"

"I would K, and I would come to you to share in love."

As she laid me down on a large cot that pulled from the cabin wall behind the flight deck, I looked up at her. "Then I am yours for the taking..." The plane landed on a soft surface, and Diana hit a switch that opened the roof to reveal the moon and the sound of the ocean waves lapping against the shore.

"K, I'll tell you a secret. Any island can be Paradise Island if you have what your heart desires."

I sat up and took off my dress, draping it on an open drawer Diana had opened to place our clothes into. I took of my shoes and placed them on the floor next to the drawer, and Diana did similarly. For a moment, this stunning goddess stood there over me as we just took in one another. She caressed my soft body as I sat up to kiss her. We each unhooked the other's brassiere and took turns suckling on and kissing the others breasts. My nearly flat chest was hardly a comparison for her ample and very firm bosom.

I rolled my tongue around each of her hard nipples as she gently squeezed my chest and bottom, raising and lowering me off the bed with how her hands pressed into my fleshy backside.

12