Dating Divorcees

Story Info
Dating divorcees was hard work, but then that all changed.
8.3k words
4.63
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Between dates, yet again, Ray Haig wondered which was worst -- being divorced by your partner who found she had the hots for someone else, or coping with the aftermath? Being told the deteriorating marriage was over had come as a shock but the shock soon faded and gradually his good mood returned. Once the dissolution was in effect, he'd assumed within a relatively short time life would be back to near normal and he'd have a new babe under his wing.

Not so.

Half the city seemed to know he was a divorcee and some guys as well as most gals he and Julie had cultivated as 'friends' since coming to the city did their best to avoid him. Some were rather rude about it. What crap was that? He hadn't acquired a dreaded disease or was wearing unwashed underpants. The hurtful part was some of those had been his friends and not really Julie's.

Ray was IT (information technology) manager at Kingston Law, largest law firm in the city, so had the divorce handled on his side at mates' rates as Julie did working as legal executive at another law firm. She left the city with Peter Dawson or Black Pete as Ray called him, a professional studio photographer who's reputedly fucked half of his female clients according to what one of Julie's friends told someone who told Ray's attorney. Ray had given Julie one-fifty bucks for her birthday and she decided to get herself photographed and hang 'the artwork' in the bedroom. She hadn't met Black Pete until then. They fell for each other.

Julie took the best car, the trailer boat and the cabin, selling them. That left Ray with the house and its big mortgage but that suited him fine; it was best house in the street and probably the best for several streets as well.

Finding women to date rather than to fuck was Ray's problem. A member at Bayfield County Club, he played golf off scratch, two shots lower that the club professional and three shots lower than the assistant pro which was a bit embarrassing for them because females on low handicaps came to Ray for free tips to sort out minor problems with their game. His coaching manner was cheerful and two pats on the ass and most of his grateful 'students' appeared prepared give him more than a big thank you. Trouble was most were married; the unmarried ones tended to have poor bodies and were single because they were off-hand about sex.

At the office some of the married women in his department invited him around for a meal and there would be another guest, a single woman. But apart from a couple of lucky strikes the outcomes were all similar. They all wanted to know why he'd divorced and when he said because his wife ran off with another guy they tended to lose interest in him. Presumably they thought in that case Ray was a difficult guy to live with. It reached a stage where Ray was thinking the zip in his pants was redundant when he suddenly thought of something about those two women who'd pulled their skirt zips for him. He'd not called them after the rather indifferent sex because they were divorcees. Did that mean divorcees were desperate for it or we willing to give it to a likely guy on the first date to try to make something happen?

Almost stunned with enlightenment, Ray arranged to have coffee that afternoon with his mentor, Pamela Kingston, current managing partner, married to a much older man. Ray had tailed her a couple of times -- at her request -- when she was between lovers.

"Here's your coffee Ray. Dating anyone yet?"

"Thanks Pam. As a matter of fact women seem to be avoiding me."

"I could go through our client list for you if you wish, looking for likely lays. You're good looking with a fine physique and are only twenty-six."

"Twenty-nine actually. I know you think of me as your toy boy. But that's a great offer. I was wondering though if you could give me a list of divorced women clients, say twenty-two to thirty."

"I'll look at doing that but it won't be a large list. The big bracket is thirty-five to fifty. Is that all you want?"

"Yeah."

"Well finish your coffee and go. I'm busy. But feel free to give me a call if you want me to sleep with you."

Pam aged fifty-four had been a surprise bundle sexually. She spent heaps on her body and went three times a week to the gym. Ray had suspected she might be good in bed because she had that laidback sexy air about her. Her skin was in better nick that some women of half her age. It turned out she really moved her ass in bed, being rather like a coiled spring. Oh boy, did she work him hard.

The next day Pam's PA handed Ray a list.

"Mrs Kingston requests you handle this information in absolute confidence."

"Thanks Penny," Ray said, taking in Penny's perfume. "Would you care to have a meal out with me one evening?"

"Fuck off Ray. You know I'm married."

Before he had time to feel rejected she smiled. "Pity about that Ray. I bet I would find you are a real goer."

"You're a lovely lady," he grinned. She clicked-clicked away on her heels to file her nails or whatever PA's do.

Ray knew that ethically Pam was taking a risk being involved like this so he scanned the list into an encrypted file in his computer and shredded the paper. That evening he stayed behind and brought up files of the women on that file and copied the profile of each woman to his 'dating' file. Photos of the some of the women had been scanned into their personal file. That was very handy because Ray's minimum requirements for a date were good looks and a good body. He was aware that eliminated some potentially great women but that was a standard and they, if they dated him, would find they had a date with good looks and a good body. Friendliness, intellect and the other things that gave rise to compatibility would reveal themselves later.

Using the photos Ray produced an initial list of twelve women to approach. Methodology was his next concern. It he called them and said how about a date, he could blow his chances. No way. He decided to borrow a little of the technique of stalkers.

MEGAN DANE. Megan had remained working after her divorce, naturally, and the file gave her work address. Ray waited outside the accountant's office where she worked and spotted her leaving on the second evening of his vigil. It was dead easy. She went to a bar with another woman who left after one drink.

"Hi, I'm Rayner Haig and work at Kingston Law in computers. I seem to recall your face as a client?"

"Yes, Malcolm Little is my attorney. I'm Megan Dane. You have a great memory. I haven't been in your offices for some eighteen months. May I buy you a drink?"

"That would be lovely," Ray said, not doing what most males would do and say he'd order his drink and one for her. If Megan bought him a drink he had her attention for at least the time he took to finish that drink, providing he didn't prove objectionable.

The next evening they went into the movie and during a tear-jerking bit Ray reached for Megan's hand and she held it, wiping at her tears with her other hand. Half a minute later she squeezed the hand she was holding. Before long she placed their hands on her thigh and unclasped her hand, but holding hers loosely on top of his. Ray took the plunge and dipped his hand under her skirt. As soon as his fingers touched between Megan's upper thighs she widened them.

Dead easy.

She took him home and fucked nervously.

"God I needed that."

"I'll fuck you as often as you wish."

"Really?"

"Ray, the truth is I'm divorced and am looking for a new husband. Does that worry you?"

"No of course not. As it happens I received my dissolution of marriage notice two months ago."

"Oh this is marvelous. Do you have much money?"

It was like a short one act play. Ray said no, not much. They had coffee and as she was leaving Megan said coldly she didn't want to see him again.

BRIGIT O'REILLY. Contact with Brigit was easy. She was a junior grade teacher and he was standing opposite the school after the kids had gone off, waiting for her, with bristling Brigit walked over to him and said, "May I ask the nature of you business in standing opposite our school?"

"Yes certainly. My name is Rayner Haig. I drove past yesterday and saw your blonde hair and the caring way you were saying goodbye to the kids as they were boarding the bus. My heart took a leap. I came back today to see if I could grab a chance to talk to you and lo, you walked across the road and we're talking."

"Do you have ID?"

Ray handed over his driver's license.

"Well at least you are who you say you are. We are obliged to report loiterers."

Ray said she older needed to call Kingston Law and someone would vouch for him.

"Kingston Law handled my divorce."

"Oh, was that Bill James, Marion Wright, Jessie Joyce-Smith..."

Brigit said it was Jessie.

The next evening Brigit took Ray to her bed and within fifteen minutes Ray was gasping, his balls heavy with the need to release.

Brigit had insisted they undress in the dark and as soon as they were in bed she announced, "I don't feel comfortable about this."

Then she said, "Ugh, please don't try to lick me down there."

"You're too big for me, it's hurting me."

"No way will I suck you off as you term it."

Brigit remained in bed, allowing Ray to find his own way out, his balls giving him great pain.

MARLENE ROGERS. The first night they went to the movies, the second night to a dine and dance place and the third night they went to bed after eating take-outs. It was glorious, and they went at it three times and again in the morning. As Ray was wiping come over her breasts she yawned and checked the bedside clock.

"That was great Ray, really great. I'm sorry it's over. My fiancé returns home tonight."

Ray was working late on his monthly report when Pam came into his office.

"I'm horny."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"In the ass, over your desk."

He locked the door and patted her ass. She murmured nice and leaned in to him. Pam was the easiest fucks Ray had ever known. Two kisses, two heavy rubs of her breasts and she was ready... breathing heavily, eyes flashing and she'd already be generating extra moisture in pussy. This time she pulled a tube of lube from her handbag and left it beside her as she leaned face down on to the desk, leaving Ray to throw up her skirt and pull off her panties. While he worked at her butt she finger-fucked and she was bucking and they were exchanging obscenities, both really in the mood for this and both climaxed passionately.

"Towel pleases my young fucker."

Fortunately Ray kept one and condoms in his bottom draw, just in case of an office encounter like this.

"That was truly great Ray. How are your encounters off that list going?"

Ray related his tales of woe.

"So you really are doing this in the hope of finding a new wife?"

"Yes," he said dully.

"Show me that list I gave you."

Ray brought it up on-screen and Pam looked down the original list of thirty-three names and picked out one not on the reduced list of twelve because there was not photo on her file and the reason for her divorce from her banker husband was her infidelity.

"Try her. She could be just right for you."

"But she brought on the divorce because of her infidelity."

"Oh my, you have bothered to study their details. She is one of my clients and the reason for her infidelity was she wasn't getting enough at home."

ANNIE WISEMAN. The file indicated Annie lived at home so Ray called her but her mother said she'd returned to work and was away for a month receiving refresher training.

"May I leave her a note to call you?"

Ray said yes and left his name and phone number and added, "The purpose of me call is to arrange a date."

"Oooh," said Mrs Wiseman (Annie had returned to her family name). "You sound very nice."

Ray laughed and said to Mrs Wiseman to have a great day.

BRENDA MULLHOLLAND. While waiting for contact with Annie that might or might no eventuate, Ray worked through two more possible contacts -- both of whom wanted nothing to do with him -- and then petite Brenda answered the call when he approached her when she was sitting on a park seat eating lunch outside the computer center where she worked.

He attempted the pick-up line of having seen her at Kingston Law and she said doubtfully that was three years ago.

"I thought I recognized your face."

"That is not an original pick-up line." She and the two other young women with her laughed but Ray took charge.

"Since it appears we have made contact, may I take you to a movie?"

"And then what?"

"What does one usually do after being at a movie?"

Brenda and her friends giggled when she said, "Go to bed."

Ray said solemnly, "I usually go to supper. So you are saying yes to a movie and supper?"

"No I am not."

"Here's my ID -- I'm IT manager at Kingston Law."

The three women looked at him with interest.

"I'll go out with you. I'm a computer programmer."

"Shut up Minky. Um Ray asked me first. Are you married Ray?"

"No divorced."

"Same here. Yes I'll go out with you tomorrow night. My boyfriend will be away at basketball with his friends and then they'll go drinking."

Brenda wouldn't allow Ray to touch her at the movies or in the restaurant but when they were leaving the restaurant she asked, "Can we go somewhere?"

"What to me house?"

"Yes, an excellent idea. I'll then be able to tell whether to switch from Mike to you."

Brenda was awed by Ray's house. She went through every room like a real estate appraiser and then said, "Yes, I could live comfortably here. What does your salary and any other income add up to?"

Ray doubled his salary and combining a figure for non-existent income the information made Brenda's income."

"Well all that checks out," she said reaching for the button above the zip of her skirt. "Let's see if you pass the sexual compatibility test."

Brenda allowed Ray to do all the work, but he managed to get her off twice. He fumed, concluding she was a taker with little to give. She hadn't shown any real interest in him at all but did answer his questions about her background. He thought she would have stripped assets off one husband and now was looking to repeat the process. Perhaps there was a way to get rid of her easily. He soaked a finger in her pussy and pushed it against her anus.

"No not there!" she shrieked

"Oh come in Brenda. It's my favorite spot. What we have just completed were the preliminaries."

His finger popped in."

"Get away from my you beast. I'm out of here."

"Oh, I'm so sorry you think like that. I thought we were getting along so well. I imagined you here cooking and keeping the house tidy and doing the flower garden maintenance, hosing down the outside of the house twice a month...ah well, clean up in the bathroom and I'll call a cab."

YVONNE DRINKWATER. It turned out she'd not reverted to her family name. Ray had known her at high school as Yvonne Delacruz but hadn't recognized her from the photograph, as she looked rather sophisticated these days with her hair now chestnut. She was a partner in the buyout of Black Pete's photography studio.

He walked straight in, identified himself and Yvonne's mouth dropped open and she hugged and kissed him.

"God, I wished you'd dated me at high school but you never looked at me."

"Well you sure turned out a picture," Ray said, holding out a handful of hair and looking at her breasts said, "Wow."

She frowned.

He asked was she happily married, expecting her to say no, happily divorced, but Yvonne burst into tears. That gave him the opportunity to comfort her but we he ran a hand over her breasts she pulled his hand away and then pulled away from him.

"I think we would go out to dinner and talk about your troubled times. You appear to need a sympathetic ear."

"No."

They talked so more and then Yvonne sighed and said he was helping her to relax.

He repeated the invitation to dine out but she said no. Ray noticed the no was much closer to a yes so stayed on working at it.

It was disastrous.

She was in need of a sympathetic ear. Ray didn't mind speaking kindly to her but she still burst into tears three times. In the cab she actually pulled his hand around her and didn't pull away when he cupped the very firm breast. If they had implants the surgeon must have used concrete.

He went to leave her at the door without attempting to kiss when she said, "Pay off the cabbie and come inside for...for coffee."

The hesitation was caught by Ray's cock, which began to firm. When he entered the small house Yvonne was on the sofa and looked straight at his bulge -- or perhaps his knees. It was hard to tell. Perhaps it was his fancy belt buckle. Did it matter? She was on the sofa and he couldn't smell coffee. She held out her arms.

They were all ready. Her panties were somewhere across the room and her cunt juices were flowing. As he was about to insert she shrilled, "Stop! I can't go on with this. I live in hope that Danny will come back to me."

They talked for an hour and then Ray went home where he fell on to the sofa and masturbated, not wishing to suffer blue balls.

Ray sighed as he took his soaked handkerchief to the laundry. What a waste. He knew what he was experiencing: the downside of divorce. Some emotionally down women who might take years to mend. For some the hurt could be permanent. He thought his mission to sink his shaft was too callous, quite the wrong thing for some of these women. He decided to try to find a married woman in need of an affair and then realized he already had one on tap: Pam.

CHAPTER 2

Ray was removing a hard drive from a computer when an athletic-looking woman with long raven hair knocked and asked, "Ray?"

"Yes, come in."

She entered and coolly watched his eyes roam over her breasts and check out her hips and lower legs. "I have just come from Pam my attorney. She said you had been attempting to contact me for social reasons on her recommendation. I'm Annie Wiseman. Around three months ago you left a phone call with my mother."

"It's a late response but dinner tonight?"

"You know nothing about me."

"I'll know a little more about you and you about me after we have chatted over a cocktail and then dinner."

"There's nothing slow about you is there?"

He mocked her, saying he had no idea what she was on about and that earned him a soft smile. "I understand you are divorced and work as a radiologist?"

"Correct, and you divorced earlier this year as well?"

"Yes, no strings attached and no hang-ups."

"That mirrors my situation. But I've decided not to rush into anything Ray. I did that last time and look where it got me."

"That suits me find. Let's start out paddling and if we feel confident take the next step and try swimming."

"You're thinking breast stroking?"

"Perhaps you would be more comfortable trying butterfly, saving freestyle till last."

She smiled. "Pam said you knew how to act cool. You... um... have you and Pam?"

"Please keep this to yourself, but the answer is yes... we both had a need."

"I like your honesty. Your spirit appears generous and free. I don't feel I'm flying yet and so have kept away from men. Pam believes you might be good for me."

"Well this is a most promising start Annie. Dinner tonight?"

"I have a yoga class that I could cancel but I'm free tomorrow night."

Ray suggested the Tokyo Restaurant at 7:30 tomorrow and she said that sounded great. She would book.

As she was leaving Annie turned and said, "Thank you for not saying no, that you'd book. I admire males who don't attempt to control a woman."

Ray just smiled and nodded, knowing there were some statements that should be left unanswered.

He called Pam.

"Yes."

"It's Ray. Annie is gorgeous."

"My advice is sophistication and proceed slowly. When the honey pot becomes accessible, proceed cautiously. She still feels wounded. Bye."