Dating in the Hills

Story Info
Copulating customs in a rural area told by a young woman.
1.1k words
3.8
60.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy Bob", I yelled in a shaky voice from being pounded from behind, "Hurry up and finish." Damn, I know family comes first but he could hear Rufus, my date for tonight honking his truck horn in the driveway.

My older brother replied, still hammering, "If'n your pussy wasn't so loose from all the screwing you do I'da been done by now. Tighten it up!"

I squeezed and heard him groan as I felt the hot stuff inside. He pulled out so I shoved a wad of Kleenex in my hole and stood up. Didn't want to add to all the cum stains on the truck seat although most of them were there when I met this big farm boy. No panties to put on under my skirt. It was impolite and inconvenient to wear them on dates anyhow.

As I slid over next to Rufus I apologized for keeping him waiting. "Had to take care of some personal business", I said.

Rufus reached under my skirt and felt the Kleenex plug. "Which one of yer family was it this time?"

I replied, "Billy Bob".

"Damn that boy. Why don't he find himself a girlfriend instead of banging mine all the time? I've got a couple of sisters that think he's cute but he's too damn shy too ask em out. Course they might be disappointed if he ain't equipped like I am."

I grabbed at his erection in his best Big Smith's. "Well he ain't. Neither is my dad. Yore the biggest and best, that's fur sure." He liked to hear that. Good gal strategy.

I had the buttons undone so I started slobbering on my favorite pecker. "Tastes like you did a little gittin ready for our date yerself."

"Yeah, that's why I cain't ever get mad at yew. With daddy in jail so much for cookin shine, someone has to take care of Maw and the girls. Is that little brother of yours ready for pussy yet?"

"Hell yes, but my Ma has been training him for a while and don't want me to try him out yet. He has the biggest pecker of the bunch. Maybe yore daddie slipped over to our place and planted him." [I laughed]

Rufus had thrown the Kleenex on the truck floor and had a big finger, the size of some men's cocks, buried in me. I squirmed as I sucked and talked.

He acted like a new idea had struck him, not a common occurrence, "Maybe my Maw ought to ask yours if she could do some of that training. That would keep her busy days and I'd get more work done with only two sisters to take care of. I have to sleep with Maw at night anyway."

Rufus was getting pretty riled. So was I. He pulled into a hayfield and grabbed the cum encrusted blanket from the back. "Damn, I need to wash that well used thing", I thought. I quickly took off my two garments, not wanting to damage them, and laid down just in time for Rufus' big tool to find its favorite hiding place. Damn good thing man juice was still seeping out. It saved me from some pussy burn. Didn't take long before that cunt filler soaked my innards for the third time today. Daddy had stopped in my bed early this morning for a quickie on his way to work at the feed mill.

I hadn't had time to come so I diddled myself in the truck. I sat on a shop towel because I was really running with white stuff now.

We stopped by Big Red's to get some fresh shine for the evening. Rufus didn't have enough money after buying gas for the evening. I had to count it up for him. Beating my boyfriend to the punch I offered my pussy to make up the five dollar difference. What the hell, it was more than I usually got and it wasn't the first time I'd paid for something that way. Nothing fancy, just bending over and raising up my skirt like for Billy Bob. Big Red lived up to his name and I actually got a jollie from it. Well, that's because watching got Rufus riled up again and he screwed me right after Big Red pulled out. They was both applauding each other and I didn't get no credit. Course I didn't do much but just lay there and take it.

Our date was dinner at Rufus' house. I had fun visiting with his sisters and I told them they should be talking to my older brother at church. He was just shy but if they were to ask him to do something with them he'd be polite and do it. When he got to know them a little bit they could probably get invited to go skinny dipping at our place. That had always worked for me to get a peckering. They asked about his tool. I said it wasn't quite as big as Rufus but he could use it real good and it popped back up pretty fast. He could probably do both of them.

Then I talked to Maw about training my younger brother. She was real interested and said she'd see my Ma at church tomorrow to check it out.

Me and Rufus went for a walk in the woods with a blanket and looked at the stars. Or at least the one on the bottom could. After he was all drained out he had to take me home. I complained that I'd love to stay all night like some of my other boyfriends let me do. He said that Maw would miss him too much but when Paw was home he'd like that. Paw would probably be too worn out from fucking the family girls to want some of her though, just in case I was wondering. I was.

When I got home it was late but Billy Bob was snoring in my bed. I went to the outhouse to piss and wipe off my dripping snatch then took off my few clothes and slipped into bed without waking him. His pecker was hard as usual. Sometime in the night I woke up with it sliding in and out of me. I was tired from a busy day so just squeezed my cunt until he squirted and fell asleep without even pulling out.

The next morning my monthly had started so my pussy got some rest for a few days. I had a date with Johnny Peckertracks the first night after. He had three brothers that all thought I was the best looking filly they'd ever seen. Well, they usually saw all of me and looks ain't all they got.

Dating in the hills shore gets interesting.