Dating in These Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom's invited several of Tim's friends for lunch. Carla would you like to help me prepare lunch once you have settled?"

"Yes of course. You can tell me all about your brother. He doesn't say much about himself."

In the guestroom than looked out to the lake, Tim said, "I'll sleep on the floor if you wish."

"No silly, I came hoping to get properly fucked, and by that I don't mean by your father."

He grinned at her humor and said that once Lorraine was through telling lies about him, Carla wouldn't want anything more to do with him.

"Silly boy," she said kissing him." I can see Lorraine is lively and is a big tease like many younger sisters are. I already have my opinion or you and it's promising and I can see great potential for improvement."

Tim felt as if he'd just won his first case in a civil action.

* * *

"Omigod, what a wonderful kitchen," Carla enthused.

"Yes mom's third love after family and her profession is cooking. She's a brilliant chef."

"Oooh is must be handy to have a mother like that. My mother couldn't cook to save herself."

"Then you can't cook either?"

"There are people who praise my efforts. A succession of our cooks taught me since when I was about three."

"Omigod you have someone to come in and cook?"

"Actually she lives in."

"Omigod and so does the housekeeper and chauffeur?"

"We don't have a chauffeur because my parents both love driving."

"What does your father do?"

"Oh a bit of this and that. He's on the board of several companies and is chairman of three."

"Omigod, and your mother?"

"She works at one of our city hospitals."

"What as?"

Carla said did it matter and Lorraine said no and said they should start cutting the meats.

"Your brother, do you like him, I mean even a bit?"

"God yes. He's always looked after me and saved me twice from drowning in the lake, the second time I was almost unconscious after my sailboat capsized. I was caught under the sail. He was crewing in a passing yacht, dived in and pulled me clear. He taught me to row a boat and then a skiff and then to sail, to play tennis and set me up with my first boyfriends."

"So you also like putting him down by teasing him?"

"Yes because it cuts him down to size when he begins to think of himself as bulletproof and better than most people. He has a great academic record but has trouble handling some situations such as when he is criticized and he's not very good with women. I think his problem is he thinks women are really only good for one thing?"

"Raising a family?"

Lorraine almost cut her hand with the knife she was laughing so much.

Carla was in one of Lorraine's mother's aprons and had sliced and filled two earlier-prepared sponge cakes and was decorating the tops expertly with whipped cream with the cake decorating tool when a plumpish woman entered the kitchen, took one look at the skilled handiwork and cried, "Omigod."

"Oh hi mom," Lorraine said. "This is Carla Stone, a lovely woman and a remarkable find by your son. Oh and Carla has been cooking since the age of three."

"Hi Mrs Cooke. You have a talented hairdresser."

"Oh darling, how beautiful you are. Please call me Nola."

"Mom Carla has also made raspberry jello in our shooter glasses laced with vodka. They are in the fridge now setting and she says to use them as starters."

"Omigod, how novel. We must warn drivers to take care with what they drink."

Tim's father, a burly guy of 6 ft. 2 in., a couple of inches taller than his son, arrived and greeted Carla warmly and winning her heart when he said, "Oh my, just look at you. In all my years I've at last met the perfect looking woman. You are front cover magazine material."

The guests began arriving at 1:30, six females and eight guys, who'd gone through high school with Tim and had been invited without partners to make it a proper reunion.

Nola worked in the kitchen and Lorraine and Carla acted as waitresses. The meal was served under a canvass canopy on the side terrace.

It went very well. Lorraine went home and that night Simon took his family and Carla to a Turkish restaurant.

Later when Tim and Carla entered the guestroom that was a suite and Carla asked Tim, "Nervous."

"No I expect you won't look grotesque when you removed your clothes"

"Beast," she yelled and grabbing a pillow attempted to slug him with it but he wouldn't keep still long enough for her to hit him.

He finally grabbed the pillow to stop her futile flailing and grabbed and kissed her and squeezed a breast.

"Oh god, the moment has arrived at last," she whimpered.

"Yeah I promise not to fall asleep."

She sighed and reaching back unzipped her dress and held up her arms.

Tim whipped off her dress and had her bra pulled up and was sucking a nipple before she had time to complete undoing her bra. But by the time she's tossed aside her bra he'd pulled down her panties and was licking into her pussy before she had kicked off her panties.

"Stop this is not fair."

He stopped and looked at her apprehensively.

"You undress so I can also play."

He grinned and undressed as fast as he could.

"Oh my, that's a piece of heavy equipment," she said, and meant it. "Do you think....?"

"No problem providing we get you really wet."

They were highly excited and both climaxed three times inside an hour before they faltered, alcohol, the excitement, and the physical activity all taking them to the point of exhaustion.

"You fuck very well," he yawned. "You really can be my girlfriend."

"Thanks," she murmured, falling asleep in his arms, sweaty and without having a pee and cleaning up.

"That truly was wonderful," he murmured, but there was no reply.

* * *

Carla awoke later and went to the bathroom. Back in bed she thought about her unlikely connection with Tim. She hated uncouth people and yet he was one, in fact almost a perfect example. Yet she couldn't keep her hands, er her focus, off him.

All in all it was very puzzling. Here she was in bed with a guy that on their first encounter she'd been ready to set the cops on him.

Very strange and this was not like her at all.

It had happened because she was wounded after a guy she thought was preparing to propose marriage began to fade and finally admitted there was someone else. It was the classic scene and she received the news as a 'Dear Carla' email that began he was so sad to advise but...blah, blah.'

Tim had caught her on the rebound and after one date she had intended moving on because he was such a hick. But their first date was a disaster although for the first time in her life she'd stooped to be fingered off in a cinema, or any public place for that matter. Her behavior in that instance had not really surprised her because she had the desire to be in sexual contact with someone again to bury the humiliation. So she'd held Tim's hand in place and he'd gotten her off three or four times.

She'd gone home that night determined to allow him to screw her because no other guy had appeared on her doorstep, tongue hanging out.

Then her behavior continued to puzzle her. Tim invited her to go away with him, to his home. She'd thought bad idea but had said yes.

What was this?

And now that she'd had sex with him at last was she wishing to run off?

No.

Jeepers. Well she wasn't to blame, well not completely. His sister Lorraine had been a strong influence. Lorraine loved her brother... the teasing was only a front. And Lorraine, speaking factually, had revealed a different Tim to Carla, a guy who'd been deeply involved in family and certainly appeared to be highly respected by his family and his friends and his achievements mentioned had been notable. And yes, she had mentioned Tim had some difficulty relating to women.

Carla thought back at their first encounter, 'Miss I want to look at your tits.' Yes Tim did have a problem with women. Probably he grew up used to asking Lorraine to show him her tits and she obliged. And what else was she asked to do? Carla thought that was none of her business and fell asleep.

A hand hit her thigh just after dawn. Carla was awake waiting for some sort of move from him. She threw off the covers and went down on him like a dog after a bone.

Nola kissed them when they arrived for breakfast and Carla noted the extra-long hug Tim received.

Simon just waved but appeared pleased to see them both. God he appeared to have received more than enough sex from his wife.

She smiled at Nola and said they were in for a lovely day.

"Yes. Would we were thinking of taking you for a sail on the lake but perhaps there are other things you'd like to do?"

Carla said that would be lovely and Nola said they would call into a shore-side café for lunch.

"That sounds very romantic."

"Yes and so it is," Nola said as if surprised Carla would say such a thing.

"Only row or paddle boats or sail boats of a restricted size are permitted on the lake," Simon said."

"What restricted to J24's?"

"Yes exactly. What made you say that?"

"Nothing really except I've seen them on the lake. I learned to sail on a J24 as a young girl."

Nola asked what Carla's father did.

"My parents are older than you guys. Dad is semi-retired and manages investments for people and is on the board of some companies. He sold the accountancy business he founded."

"And your mother?"

"She works at a hospital."

Nola said really. She asked what did Carla's mother do and Carla said she was a surgeon. "It's a hospital that specializes in prolonging the lives of the aged. Mom heads the big surgical team."

"Omigod," said Nola.

"My brother Charles and sister Jenna and I rarely go home these days," Carla said softly. "My parents spend most of their time fighting and both have been having affairs for years."

There was a brief silence until Tim grabbed another bagel filled with egg and bacon and said, "I'll go down and prepare Sweetheart dad."

"Thanks pal."

When Tim left after smiling at Carla, she asked, "You call your boat Sweetheart."

"Yes," Nola laughed. "Simon gave her to me for my 40th birthday. I get my best relaxation sailing."

"How absolutely romantic," Carla enthused. "I better have another bagel to boost my energy level."

"I'll provide you with a cap, waterproof jacket and life preserver," Nola said. "Something tells me today won't be an idle cruise."

At 'Sailor's Heaven', Nola took a call and just managed to hear.

"It's Lorraine inviting us to dinner tonight."

Carla nodded to Tim and he held up a thumb.

Back on board 'Sweetheart' Nola handed the tiller to Carla.

"It's time to perform darling. Three J-24 skippers have challenged us to a race to the dam first marker warning at the bottom of the lake and others will probably join in."

"Okay."

"Good I wasn't looking forward to insisting. I'm so happy you'll meet my grandson this evening."

"Lorraine's baby?"

"Yes, she and Jimmy have been married three years and Jessie was weaned last month."

"Oh the little darling; I'd love to see her."

On their return flight home, Carla still wouldn't allow Tim to grope. He wondered if she'd basically found sex boring.

When she dropped him off at his home she called, "So I really am your girlfriend?"

He turned and grinned, "Yeah because you know how to screw well."

"Oh god," she groaned, driving off.

During the next two days at the office, Tim looked closely at other women, most of whom he felt sure would allow him to screw them, if only once. He concluded none of them measured up to Carla in looks, vivaciousness, stature and easy-going personality. Wow, he'd stumbled on the perfect date who only recently had threatened him with jail. He called her.

"Oh hi, I had thought you'd forgotten me."

"What after that volcanic blast of screwing in my parents' guestroom?"

She sounded surprised and asked, "Are you sure you were with me?"

"Oh baby, you even have humor," he gloated.

"Well for a male you are relatively observant."

He roared with laughter and she appeared to find that mildly amusing and said when would he like to date again and he said that evening.'

"I look after my body and tend to have sex no more than twice a week."

"Okay then what two days a week should we date?"

She snapped and asked was that the only thing about her he was interested in and he countered by asking what thing was that, guessing correctly she'd be too ladylike to be specific.

"I could call around and wash the Explorer."

"Oh god, would you? Um I might be able to find some way to reward you. I don't mean money, I mean sexually."

"What's the soonest time I can call?"

She giggled and gave Tim the time and address.

However, ten minutes later Tim realized that date would set up a precedence of being served sex as a reward for work. That was not a good start to a romantic relationship, or rather entanglement as Carla appeared bent on establishing. He preferred the long-accepted romance model: movie-dinner-a fuck. It had worked splendidly for generations and Carla had to learn it would work for them.

He called her and cancelled that night's date, saying he'd been thrown extra work to do. She sounded disappointed and that really pleased him, thinking she might actually have a heart.

Over the next few weeks Carla and Tim were banging away twice a week and occasionally he cracked a bonus one from her by being sweet and persistent.

And then Tim began meeting some of her girlfriends and some of them began calling him and clearly wanting to be dated and fucked. He wrote down the names and phone numbers and surprised them by asking how many times a week did they like sex. All were libertines compared with Carla, saying their preference was to have it each time sex was offered.

Even her sister Jenna who called into Carla's shared apartment when he was there looked at him with that special look women get when they desire to be shafted. He licked his top lip briefly and Jenna smiled, triumphantly he thought. She was thirty six and the married sister with two small children had a bust that was also thirty-six.

Gallantly Tim decided to ask Carla which of her friends he should have sex with and what about her sister, but each time he went to ask he baulked, not accepting she could handle such a proposition.

But Carla, being a very modern miss, accidentally revealed her promiscuous side. During a party to which Tim had accompanied her, Tim walked into the unlocked bathroom and found her bent over the bath and being screwed by the host.

"Oh hi darling," she puffed.

He growled, "Are you wearing a condom Steve?"

"Sure thing buddy. Your Carla is a really tight fit."

"Join us darling."

Tim fled to grab another drink.

Jesus.

He stood alone scowling and the hostess came up to him and asked had he seen her partner Steve.

"No," he lied, staring at her cute rack.

She pulled out her dress at the neckline and said, "Take a look and tell me what you think."

"Nicely fleshy, very cute."

"Oh darling," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the master bedroom. She locked the door and said, "Please fuck me... um...?"

"Tim," he said, thinking no way.

But he did.

She went to a bedside drawer and pulled out a condom pack and handed it to him and then stood tip-toe and licked down the side of his tanned face and understandably his dick took over his brain.

"My name is Paula, remember?" she said, having been introduced when he and Carla had arrived. She deftly removed her panties and dragged them under his nose and ordered, "Sniff."

As a result of that Tim was seduced.

She pushed him on to the bed and removed his pants while he shed his shirt.

"Omigod," she lied, holding his dick as if it were a fence post. How can I possibly take this?"

He groped by his right side and found the condom and rolled it on, having visions of her screaming as his dick practically tore her apart.

He panted.

She grinned at him evilly and plopped down on his dick and it slipped up her as if her cunt was lined with oiled silk.

She then rode him as if winning the Kentucky Derby.

She came bawling and he erupted hugely and watched her topple off, sweating profusely. Tim caught Paula's hand to stop her spilling off the bed.

He gaped when spotting how much she was dripping.

"God it's a couple of years since I've been awash like this. Are you sure you didn't blow out the end of the rubber.

He pulled it off and Paula peered at the pouch and said, no it was fine and that really was an impressive load. "Toss it on the bathroom floor and I deal with it later. I need a rest."

Tim showered and patted his dick affectionately.

It didn't surprise him when taking Carla home that she wasn't interested in having sex. But she spoke to him frankly.

"Um about you catching me with Steve. I'm a bit promiscuous because I'll be married in a couple of years or so and then intend being a good girl."

"Did you take it up the butt from Steve?"

"Um yes but you must understand darling I respect you too much to grant you access. Steve is such a fucking animal."

Tim sighed and knew he'd have to accept that. It was how hot-dating young women were these days. They tended to date guys who could be husband material while they consorted with guys who were 'fucking animals' to really get them off. Hadn't Paula just taught him that, mistaking him for an animal type but surprisingly so because she'd done most of the work?

"I want your butt Carla."

"Okay but not tonight."

Carla's sister with the 36-pack called him next day.

"Hi Tim."

"Hi Jenna."

"You remembered my voice and my name?"

"Yes and those are not the only distinctive things about you."

"Oh you mean my tits?"

He laughed and said not that he'd noticed and she just laughed.

"I was wondering about changing attorneys and talking to you about it?"

"Jenna I'll fuck you without bother with false preambles."

"My husband is taking our kids to his parent's late Friday afternoon and they won't return home until around lunchtime next day."

"Well let's not foul your nest. Doll up a bit and come to our office drinks on Friday night and pose as a prospective new client. New and prospectives attend that social occasion. Then we can go out to dinner and fuck the night away at my apartment that I share. The two female flight attendants are away this weekend and I'll get the gay guy to stay overnight with his boyfriend."

"Oh that would be wonderful. I love meeting new people and you'll understand I rarely get off the leash."

When Tim saw Jenna in a tight blue dress being escorted into the boardroom by one of the receptionists he almost ejaculated inside his pants. She really wasn't all that plump; she was magnificently curvaceous. He hurried over and heard conversations stop as people stared at the new arrivals. He held out his hand and Jenna smiled at him knowingly. She chose a champagne cocktail and he switched from beer to red wine and he introduced Jenna to some of the attorneys and their wives who knew Carla, but none realized that Jenna was Carla's sister because she was introduced by her married name of King.

The left the function early, and being in an elevator alone, Tim pushed into Jenna as they had their first kiss and he held a hand against her groin and she pushed her vulva hard against his palm.

"You'll make me wet."

"Good," he grunted as they kissed again and this time their tongues slid against each other.

Out on the sidewalk, Tim suggested going to a French restaurant but she said, "I'd prefer something light. I don't enjoy fucking after a heavy dinner."

Gee where did she stuff the food?

"Oh pizza?"

"Perfect," she smiled.

An hour later, Tim almost ejaculated again when in the apartment Jenna eased out of her tight dress and removed her bra. Her freed tits slid down her chest. Oh my, heavy hangers. He was a real fan of heavy hangers when their owner didn't mind them being bullied a bit.