Dating in These Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They settled on the sofa and the foreplay went on for so long he was thinking it had turned into five-play.

Then as Jenna shuddered and had a mini-gush over his three tiring fingers she said, "Would you mind if we just did it anally? No guy other than my husband had had my pussy since I married and I'd like to keep it that way."

"No problem."

"I have lube and some tickler-type condoms I'd like to try and, um, I..."

"Also brought a vibrator?"

"No just a small dildo to plug my pussy in case you slow down doing anal."

"Jenna, you are wonderful. You think of everything."

She giggled and said, "I'll lie on my back so you have easy access to my floppies."

They went at it nicely and slowly and conversed.

"Have you committed adultery before?"

She said a few times, usually with relatives.

"Men or women," he joked.

"Both sexes but not at the same time of course. I'm not a slut."

They did it again in the morning and that was the end of them, sexually. She kissed him goodbye and went off in a cab to the supermarket, looking very happy.

"Nice woman," Tim thought, hoping he'd done nothing to unsettle her marriage.

Next night when bent over Carla, they doing it anally, Tim thought well he preferred Carla's smaller boobs and tighter asshole, but only marginally. Carla had the better personality and more engaging conversation but then he did know her better and at the end of the day it didn't matter. What mattered was how people actually felt about one another. God was he maturing?

"I'm sick of flitting from place to place to have sex," Carla said as they showered and he was soaping her back. "Have you thought about us moving in together?"

"Yes."

"Oooh, tell me."

"Well I would like it to happen and we should share all living expenses down the middle."

"That sounds fine. We'd need to find garage parking for two vehicles."

"Yeah."

"Anything else?"

"That we enter a pact never to have sex with anyone but each other in our home."

"Gee you have been thinking deeply. Actually I agree with all that and only wish to add that you share in the housework and really help to keep the place clean and tidy."

"Yeah no problem. Just look at my room here."

"Indeed. So when?"

"Come to my office at 6:00 and we'll begin a web search and then go out to dinner."

"Great idea. Oh I suppose you'll want sex?"

He was leaving the shower and turned and grinned.

"Omigod, you know I know a couple of lesbians who live together and claim they only get into it once a week."

"Liars?"

"I think so; they are only my age. I seem to want to do it more now that I'm hooked up with you."

They began looking at downtown apartments but all reasonably-priced apartments they liked offered garaging for only one vehicle although many had outdoor spaces for renting.

They finally signed for a two-bedroom and recently meticulously renovated old house only a 1½ miles from the city center with a roomy garage that included stands for two bikes.

Carla called next day and said she was so happy about their newly acquired abode.

Tim said, "Mrs Bateman said we can move in this Friday if we wish. I've just returned from signing up at the letting agency, with the rental period taking effect from Friday. The lawn and garden care guy is due on Thursday and he'll also remove that pile of junk in the garage at Mrs Bateman's expense."

"Good boy. Mom is surprised that I've found someone I wish to live with and invited you to come to lunch this Saturday."

"I was thinking of doing a cookout for you Saturday in our new garden."

"Well don't meet my parents then. It's rare for mom to invite anyone home."

"On the other hand a cookout Sunday sounds perfect. I'm been thinking about fucking you on that recently mown lawn with me trapping the wafting scent of flowers between us each time I thrust into you."

"Omigod, I've landed a guy with a floral fetish."

They laughed and she gave him details about Saturday's lunch.

Time to meet the parents, Tim thought as he drove off with Carla in his white Buick LaCrosse V6.

"You'll be glad you no longer have to pay that exorbitant rent to garage this vehicle downtown."

"Yeah it's one of the pluses but a minus is we can no longer walk to a range of quality restaurants."

Mrs Stone met them at the door and kissed Carla and waited for this introduction.

"This is Tim."

"Hi Tim, please call me Rene. I invited you here to get a good look at you. Carla's sister and brother are also here as well as my bad-tempered husband Peter."

Actually it turned out big-tit Rene was the bad-tempered one that day while thin and seemingly mild Peter played the perfect host.

Carla's sister Jenna pretended she and Tim had never met and Peter, the brother born between the two girls was thirty-two, an office manager, and appeared very pleasant. All in all, the family seemed very okay.

As Tim and Carla drove home she asked, "What did you think of my family?"

"The seemed cool although your mom appeared brittle."

"Is that a criticism?"

"No just a passive observation."

"Oh. Why did you keep avoiding eye contact with Jenna?"

"I tried to avoid looking at her in case you thought I was ogling her tits and that might upset you."

"Oh, good boy."

That night they had sex, the third night in a row. God they were already living like a married couple, Tim thought.

Carla yawned when she returned from the bathroom. "When my mom hits on you for sex will you give it to her?"

"Hell no, I'd rather shaft your sister."

"Okay... I wouldn't like the thought of your fucking my mother. I think her problem is she has far too much sex for her level of fitness. Near-exhaustion keeps her grumpy."

Tim thought of all the dates he'd had, Carla provided the most interesting conversations.

"Have you and your mom done it?" he asked and the reply was infrequently.

What the hell did that mean?

"But rarely dad and I."

At that, Tim had the impression he was bedding a sex monster.

"I'm confident I could get Jenna to join us in a threesome," she said.

He refrained from replying.

"I could lube you and she could fist you. She's very good."

"Good night Carla," he yawned.

"Good night sweetie. Oh I forgot to mention my friend Alyson would like you to date her. You really should call her. I've done it with all of my girlfriends with a strap-on and Alyson is truly a wonderful lover."

Tim groaned and imagined all of Carla's girlfriends lined up all with strap-ons and big gleams in their eyes and Carla lubing his butt. He shuddered and ejaculated over her leg as she slid in beside him.

She simpered, "Oooh darling, you are trigger happy tonight."

THE END