Dating Myself

Story Info
Caitlin's alter ego makes a move on her.
3k words
4.3
8.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Caitlin Snow was now used to closing her eyes and opening them to find herself staring at her alter ego, Killer Frost. Initially it had been nightmares about the version of Killer Frost she had met on Earth 2, but after a little love and understanding not only had her alter ego become an important member of Team Flash, but a true friend, now they had found a way to talk to each other.

Only this time instead of finding herself in Star Labs, or her home, or even in her bed, which her real form was in now, Caitlin found herself imagining herself and Killer Frost sitting at a familiar table. Which made her blush, as it was not the first time she thought something like this, and she was worried her alter ego had discover those thoughts, and was about to laugh at her.

"This, this is..." Caitlin stammered.

"Ronnie's favourite restaurant." Killer Frost said softly, taking Caitlin's hand, "It's Valentine's Day Caity, and I know you haven't had a lot of luck with men recently, so I was thinking maybe I could be your Valentine."

"Oh." Caitlin said both in relief, and disappointment, then quickly covering by grabbing the champagne glass in front of her and holding it up for a toast, "Oh, absolutely. That, that would be fun. We should do that. So, to our Galentine's Day."

"I didn't say anything about Galentine's Day, did I?" Killer Frost pointed out in a tone which always sounded flirtatious, before snapping her fingers.

Just like that night with Ronnie a man appeared as if out of nowhere with a basket of roses and offered, "Flower for the pretty lady?"

"Absolutely." Killer Frost beamed, echoing Ronnie's words and then actions as she bought a rose and offered it to Caitlin.

"Thanks." Caitlin blushed slightly, echoing her own actions by taking the rose and smelling it, and likely thanks to her own vivid memories it was just as good, "This is..."

"Just like that night?" Killer Frost offered, "Yeah, that's kind of the point. I mean, I did think about dreaming of something different, but I couldn't come up with anything better than this. It was your favourite night, and I wanted to reclaim it for you, as while you remember it fondly, it always makes you sad."

"Wow..." Caitlin murmured, "That's sweet. Kind of weird, but sweet."

"That's what I was going for." Killer Frost admitted, then taking Caitlin's hand in hers again, "Come on, I don't know how long we have, and I'm not done showing you what a great date I can be."

Those words caused Caitlin to frown and open her mouth to ask what are other half meant by them, but all of a sudden they weren't sitting down in that restaurant any more. No, they were both on their feet, dancing in that club Ronnie had taken her to afterwards. Specifically the moment when the music had slowed, and he had taken her in his strong arms and held her while they slow danced. It had been like something out of a fairy-tale, and now Caitlin was having that with Killer Frost.

Which was kind of weird, and funny, but Caitlin wasn't laughing, or grossed out. She was touched, and she also felt something else she wasn't sure she wanted to focus on right now. Not that she could really focus on anything right now except eyes like hers staring back at her as the two of them danced.

So consumed was Caitlin in the way that Killer Frost was looking at her, both before and during the dancing, that it took a long time to notice the fact that her mirror-image wasn't in her usual get-up. She was still blue, but this was a much lighter and friendlier tone, and more to the point she wasn't just in jeans, a leather jacket and a dangerous looking pair of high heels.

Well, she learned later that her heels were still high, but she was wearing a long flowing dress, similar to the type that Caitlin had worn that night, except in her preferred colour. That, this type of dancing, and honestly everything about the situation suggested this wasn't just a friendly celebration of Galentine's Day, or worse a mockery of it. This was something else.

"What..." Caitlin finally began in a croaky voice, "What did you mean exactly, when you said you wanted to be my Valentine?"

"You're the smart one..." Killer Frost pointed out, "You tell me."

There was another pause, and then Caitlin softly pointed out, "We're the same person."

"No, we're two different people, in the same body." Killer Frost pointed out dryly, before grumbling, "Not doing a great job proving me right about being the smart one here, Caity."

"You know what I mean." Caitlin protested, "We can't date!"

"Why?" Killer Frost questioned.

Another pause and then Caitlin pointed out, "Because it's weird."

"That didn't stop you from thinking about it." Killer Frost grinned, gleefully revealing, "Yes Caity, I've seen all your deepest darkest secrets, and they make me love you more, not less. And yes, it hasn't always been this way between us, but ever since you stopped fighting me... since we stopped fighting each other, and actually worked together? Something has been growing between us, and it's only getting stronger. You've felt it too, I know you have. And yes, our friends... your Mom, they wouldn't understand. But who cares? Who are they to tell us how we should feel about each other? We've seen first-hand how short life can be, and how cruel, so why deny yourself happiness, even if it comes in an unfamiliar and strange form?"

Which made Caitlin wonder if she really was dreaming, and Killer Frost was controlling her body right now, or maybe she was asleep and unaware of what her perverted mirror-image was thinking, as these were the questions and the answers which had been echoing around in her head for weeks now.

Caitlin hoped it was real, but either way Killer Frost had done more than enough to break through her pitiful defences and pushed her into doing something she had wanted for weeks now, namely kissing her doppelgänger. Oh yes, Caitlin kissed the woman who looked exactly like her, who grinned wickedly against her lips and started kissing back with exactly the same passion she thought she would. With the same type of results.

Killer Frost tried to concentrate on this beautiful moment, which should have been easy as it was her moment of triumph, but her precious Caity just made that impossible. Just Caitlin willingly kissing her like this was enough to make Killer Frost automatically change the images around them again, this time to the hotel room Ronnie Raymond had once laid Caitlin Snow down upon and gently made love to her.

Killer Frost wanted to do the same, but she wasn't after a restart, as right after their first kiss ended the white haired girl shoved the brunette down onto that bed and jumped on top of her. To be fair she followed up with another passionate kiss, this one even more passionate than the first, but then she kind of ruined it by breaking the kiss and getting sappy in Caitlin's ear.

"God, I've wanted this for so long." Killer Frost softly admitted.

"Me too." Caitlin whimpered, "I wish it was real."

"It's real enough, don't you think?" Killer Frost argued, and then when Caitlin didn't agree fast enough she growled, "Let me show you just how real I can make you feel."

Desperately trying to prove her words true Killer Frost bit down hard enough on Caitlin's skin that hopefully whenever their true body was these marks were appearing on the side of it's neck to prove to this beautiful woman this was so much more than one of their dirty little fantasies. Oh yes, this was Killer Frost taking what was rightfully hers. What should have been hers from the start and would be hers from now on.

She promised herself that, as she started unwrapping her little present, to find a body almost identical to her own, except for the fact that it was much warmer. Then Killer Frost stripped herself naked, then pressed those identical bodies against each other while going back to work on Caitlin's lips and neck.

Along the way Caitlin actually giggled and whimpered, "What, oh, what's going to happen to our panties?"

"I'm going to make you ruin them." Killer Frost admitted with a chuckle, before promising, "But don't worry, I'll be happy to clean up the mess."

Which was of course followed by another wicked grin and a passionate kiss, Caitlin welcoming Killer Frost's lips with her own and even massaging her tongue when the white haired girl pushed it into the brunette's mouth. They also began sliding their hands over each other's bodies, Killer Frost resisting for a few minutes before she gripped firmly to Caitlin's well-rounded booty and gave it a good squeeze.

Caitlin tried to return the favour, but Killer Frost made it very clear to her who was in the driving seat by smacking the other girl's hands away and then grabbing hold of her boobs to give them the same treatment. Which Killer Frost should have probably concentrated on more, and promised herself she would as soon as she got the chance to really worship Caitlin's body.

She would still find the time to do this anyway while they were still sharing a mind, but for now Killer Frost needed more. Oh yes, she needed to slide a hand down to those aforementioned panties and find out just how ruined they were. How wet Caitlin was for her. Just how aroused their body was because of the thought of the two women sharing the same body fucking.

And oh, her precious Caity didn't disappoint, Killer Frost smirking triumphantly into the kiss as she found that those panties had been soaked through. Something which Killer Frost figuratively and literally rubbed in by beginning to slide her fingertips up and down that ruined fabric while chuckling into Caitlin's lips.

Caitlin wasn't sure she'd ever been so sexually overwhelmed, despite barely any foreplay and only a few touches so far. But it didn't matter, because this was her most twisted fantasy come to life, and of course Killer Frost would know how to play another person's body like an instrument. Especially this body. Their body.

Oh yes, they were the mirror-image of each other, so of course Killer Frost knew just how to touch Caitlin to drive her wild. So much so that just from those little touches Caitlin was desperate for more, but she couldn't beg for it as Killer Frost's lips were firmly on hers, and the far more dominant woman wasn't allowing her to pull away from the kiss even for a second.

That kiss lasted a frustratingly long time, and then when it was finally over, that Killer Frost finally allowed it to end, the other woman pulled back and just stared deep into her eyes, leaving Caitlin speechless for a few long seconds. Then when she remembered she desperately wanted to say something, and opened her mouth to do it, Caitlin found herself crying out and then whimpering as the fabric to her panties were pushed aside then suddenly bare skin was touching bare skin.

Of course that was nothing compared to Killer Frost pushing a finger inside her a few minutes later. That not only had her crying out loudly and whimpering, but her hips pushing up to meet that finger and her eyelids fluttering closed, which was a problem for her mirror-image.

"Open your eyes!" Killer Frost snapped, and then when Caitlin immediately did as she was told the meta-human chuckled with delight, and then purred, "That's it, show me those pretty eyes while I fuck you! Mmmmmm yessssss, good girl. Oh Caity, you're so beautiful. You're so beautiful when you're getting fucked! Fucked like a slut! Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh, take it!"

Words like that were then repeated as Killer Frost buried that finger as deep as it would go into Caitlin and then began to fuck her with it. In her wildest dreams Caitlin had imagined Killer Frost shoving two fingers inside her as deep as they would go right from the start, and then immediately start pounding her with them. It had been a wonderful fantasy, but this was even better.

This was Killer Frost gently pumping just one finger in and out of her, initially satisfying her need for more and yet teasing her at the same time. Oh yes, by the time Killer Frost picked up the pace and added the second finger Caitlin not only welcomed it, but she was aching for it. Then things continued like that for a little while, until the need for even more was just too much.

"Please!" Caitlin whimpered pathetically.

"Please what? You want me to make you cum Caity?" Killer Frost teased, and then when the other girl nodded she pushed, "Say it! I want to hear it coming from those pretty lips of yours."

There was a brief pause as Caitlin just whimpered some more, then she whined, "Please make me cum! I need to cum! Oh please Killer Frost, oh please, oh God! Oh God! Ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd!"

Killer Frost chuckled wickedly, and then ordered firmly, "Good girl... now keep looking at me. Mmmmm yesssss, look into my eyes when I make you cum!"

Luckily it didn't really take much for Killer Frost to give her what she wanted, or for the other woman to make her cum for that matter. Oh yes, it was once again easy for this effortlessly sexy woman to give Caitlin overwhelming pleasure, this time by just increasing the pace of her fingers and using her thumb to rub Caitlin's clit.

Then almost instantly Caitlin came, only barely remembering to look into the eyes of her lover, and that was only because it made her own pleasure that much more intense. Then of course Killer Frost effortlessly made her cum again, and again, and again, although not just from her fingers. Which thankfully gave her the opportunity to truly become lost in the ecstasy she was feeling, even if she did miss the eye contact a little bit.

Killer Frost had been dreaming of this exact thing for a very long time, even back when she hated Caitlin for being in the driver's seat all the time. This was so much more than her fantasies though, because it was her mind fucking Caitlin's mind. Which wasn't quite the same as if they were flesh and bone at the same time, and Killer Frost was truly able to take what was rightfully hers, it was still pretty intense, and in this wonderful moment it would more than do.

After all, Killer Frost felt like she really could feel another woman's pussy cumming on her fingers while they stared intensely into each other's eyes. The only woman, the only person, she'd ever really wanted, and Killer Frost was making her cum.

That was the best part, getting to stare into her precious Caity's eyes as she made her cum, making sure she couldn't forget exactly who was doing this to her. And to her credit while Caitlin may have thrown her head back to cry out, gasp and scream, and even close her eyes a few times because things were just getting too intense for her, she quickly returned her gaze to Killer Frost, and did her best to keep it there for as long as possible.

Which just pushed Killer Frost to make Caitlin cum harder and more frequently. However as much as she tried her fingers could only do so much. Luckily, she had the perfect plan for an edition. Something which would really make her Caity cum for her. Namely by adding her mouth to the equation.

More specifically Killer Frost quickly descended until her mouth was level with where her fingers were pumping in and out of Caitlin, and then she wrapped her lips around Caity's clit and then started sucking it with pretty much everything she had right from the get go. She also licked it on occasion, just to shake things up a bit, but mostly she sucked it, which unsurprisingly worked like a charm.

Perhaps a little bit too well, as it caused poor Caitlin to slip into unconsciousness, and the next thing she knew Killer Frost was waking up in their body to find their fingers buried in their cunt and it was she who was on the edge of an orgasm. Or more accurately, this body was on the edge of another orgasm, and with Caitlin unconscious Killer Frost was only too happy to receive it.

Ironically it wasn't nearly as satisfying as it would be if she was back inside that little space their consciousness was sharing, with Caitlin Snow's beautiful face buried in between her legs, her Caity tonguing her twat to climax. Then maybe she would have this wonderful girl bounce up and down on a cock strapped around her waist. Oh, and Caity would look so cute face down, ass up and getting that juicy booty of hers pounded hard and deep, just like a bottom like her deserved.

However in that intense moment it was easy to imagine those things, and as she went over the edge of that orgasm Killer Frost promised herself that soon it would be a reality. Then she pulled her fingers out of Caitlin's ruined panties, brought them up to her lips and greedily sucked them clean while telling herself it was mostly Caitlin's cum she was tasting. Not that she could really tell the difference, but hopefully that would not be the case if, or hopefully when, they both had their own bodies.

Once she finished cleaning those fingers Killer Frost purred to herself, "See you soon, Caity."

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers