Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
White wife begins dating their black neighbor.
2.5k words
4.46
181k
81
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,844 Followers

Matt's stomach churned as he looked at the clock. He was a nervous wreck. Rex would be here in less than an hour. Darla denied having sex with him these past few days. She wanted to stay horny for Rex.

He thought about having a drink. It might take the edge off. Darla had promised she would whack him off as soon as she finished shaving her pussy. Matt sat back down on the living room sofa.

He glanced outside. It was dark. Darla told him how they had planned everything out. It was going to be a casual evening. Rex would come over. Darla said it would be his time to get acquainted with Rex.

They'd all talk and have a drink or two. Darla wanted Matt to feel comfortable around Rex. She wanted him to ask any questions or concerns he had. She wanted Matt to enjoy it as much as he did reading stories and watching videos.

Matt heard Darla calling him. "Come here for a moment darling."

Matt nervously got up. He entered the bedroom and there she was! Matt stopped in his tracks to take it all in. God! She looked so damn sexy!

"How do you like it?"

Matt walked in a little further getting a good look at what she choose to wear for the evening.

"It's a lace and mesh chemise!"

Matt took a long look. It was black and very transparent. It had a halter neckline that plunged in front. It looked like it was made out of spandex and polyester. It hugged her waist and tummy. It only covered a couple inches of her thighs but hugged her little round ass fairly tight as well.

"Do you like the little slippers that match?"

Matt smiled as he looked down at the slip on spike heels. They had fluffy little feather stuff on them and open towed. Matt stepped back leaning his head down looking toward her crotch.

"I can see the outline of your pussy slit."

Darla laughed. "It did come with a matching g-string but I figured it was going to get ripped or lost somewhere."

Matt was surprised that she already finished her makeup too. He was hoping to maybe get a blow job before Rex arrived. Darla picked up a pair of blue satin boxes from the chair and held them up.

"I bought these for you to wear tonight. Hurry up and get naked and lay down on the bed for me."

Matt almost rushed getting his clothes off. He quickly got onto the bed and waited for Darla. She sat down near the edge and took hold of his cock. She lovingly started to stroke his cock and brought her other hand up to caress his balls.

She just had her nails done at the salon. They were bright red and were Matt's favorite color. He noticed she had her toe nails painted the same color. She was smiling as she stroked his cock and started to talk.

"Rex had me laughing on the phone yesterday. He said I looked just like that little blonde in the television show, pushing daises."

Matt smiled saying. "He's right, even your voice sounds like hers when you talk!"

Darla giggled and put one of her hands to her chest. "I even have big knockers like hers too!"

Darla started to work her hand on his cock more intensively.

"That's it baby. This will take the edge off for you a little."

Matt was starring at her hard nipples through the thin black material. He knew it wouldn't take long for Darla to make him cum. She was squeezing his cock just right as she moved her hand up and down.

Darla's cell phone started to ring.

"Damn it!"

It rang again playing her favorite song.

"I better get that honey. It might be Rex."

Matt felt disappointed as she stopped and got up to get her phone. She picked up and said hello.

"Hello Rex! I'm as ready as I'll ever be!"

"Good! I'll see you in a couple minutes....Bye." Darla closed he phone and quickly grabbed the silk boxers she had bought for him to wear.

"We don't have very much time. Rex will be here in five minutes. Hurry up and put these on and wear your slippers or something."

Darla picked up Matt's cloths and put them on the chair as he slipped into the boxes. She leaned out with puckered lips and gave him a tiny little peck on the lips. She didn't want to smear her lipstick.

"I'm going to run out to the kitchen and get our drinks ready."

Matt wanted her to make him cum so badly! His balls ached but it would just have to wait.

Matt started to walk out into the kitchen when he heard a knock at the patio door. His heart skipped a beat.

Darla yelled out. "Come on in the door is open."

Rex came in and slid the screen door shut. Matt only met him briefly and forgot how tall and big this guy was. He stood near the door starring at Matt. Mat checked him out. Rex was wearing a tight red satin thong. Matt saw the size of the bulge underneath.

Darla smiled at him as she finished putting ice in the glasses. "Don't be shy, Rex. Come on in and make yourself at home."

Darla had finished the drinks as Rex walked in and handed him a glass.

"You've met my husband before, Rex."

Matt extended his hand out to shack as the two men's eyes meet. Matt felt Rex grip his hand. His hand felt small compared to Rex's. Rex stood at about six-six and must have weighed two-forty or more. He was a big man and practically stood naked.

Rex had a shaved head and his chest resembled a well toned body builder. Matt was only five-three which made him over a foot shorter in height.

Darla handed her husband his drink. "Why don't we all go into the living room and get more comfy."

Matt walked ahead of them and heard Rex talking in his deep husky voice. "You like nice this evening."

"I like the way the thong fits on you. I got the largest size they had."

Matt knew now that Darla must have picked it out on her shopping trip this week. He sat down on the recliner. He automatically figured Darla would set next to him on the sofa. Rex sat down on the end of the sofa as Darla smiled at Matt padding the loveseat cushion.

Matt got up and changed seats. Darla sat right next to him on the love seat as she sighed and looked over at Rex.

"We're all finally here together."

"Darla told me you're retired from the service."

"I was last stationed at the base in town. A lot of my friends still life in the area so I decided to put down stacks right here."

Darla started to rub Matt's leg as he looked over at Rex. Rex was looking at Darla's hand moving. Darla directed a comment at Matt.

"Rex has that friend in town that I told you about. You know the one who is in that relationship with the white couple?"

Matt nodded as he remembered.

"Do you think you're ready to give something like that a try, Matt?"

Matt was surprised Rex was asking so directly.

"Well. We've been discussing this and we thought we'd kind of start slow and see how it works out."

Rex chuckled at Matt's reply and said "You let me know if your not comfortable doing any of this."

Darla leaned over and kissed Matt's cheek as she rubbed his thigh. "I think we're fine."

Matt put his arm around her as he sipped the drink. "Have you ever done anything like this before Rex?"

"I briefly joined a nudist club when I was stationed in California but never did anything like this."

"I think Darla mentioned that to me."

"I dabbled in body building competition but now I only work out for fun and to keep in shape."

Darla giggled and rubbed Matt's thigh again saying. "Matt likes to read interracial stories and watch the videos. Isn't that right honey?"

Matt just grinned as he tried to avoid answering and took a quick sip of the drink.

Rex replied to her comment. "Darla showed me the site you like to visit." Rex took a sip of his drink than added. "You might get spoiled and want to see it live from now on Matt!"

Darla laughed. "Oh lord! I'll have to buy Matt a video camera so he can watch whenever he wants." They all laughed.

"What other things are you interested in trying out Matt?"

Matt glanced over at Darla for a second than back to Rex. "I don't really know. I never thought how we were going to do any of this. I let Darla make plans for this evening."

"I think Rex wants to know what you'd like to try. You know how some of the husband's like to sit and whack their dicks next to the bed. Do you remember watching that video of Karen the other night and her husband licked her pussy after her lover shot his load into her?"

Matt just shook his head not know what to say. "Whatever you two want to try is fine with me."

Darla rubbed Matt's cock through the material of the boxers as she said. "Rex and I figured we'd sit here and talk for awhile with you until you feel comfortable. We thought that Rex and I could go back to his place and listen to a little music and get cozy for awhile."

"What should I do?"

"Rex is leaving the patio door open so you can come over and watch anytime you like. Just give us about forty-five minutes or so to get cozy before you come over."

"How will I know where you are?"

Darla laughed as she rubbed his cock. "Rex's condo looks just like ours only the rooms are reversed. Just take a peek in the living room. You can watch from a distance. Just in case you don't see us sitting on the couch than check the master bedroom. Just be quiet when you come in. I'm nervous enough tonight and so is Rex. You might just want to stay near the doorway until we get use to this."

Darla stood and took Matt's empty glass out of his hand.

"Do you want another drink Rex?"

"I think I better have one more to break the ice a little."

Matt watched as she took Rex's glass and wiggled her ass on her way out to the kitchen.

Matt sighed as he tried to think of something to say while Darla was mixing drinks.

"How often do you work out Rex?"

"I get to the gym at least twice a week. I still have to setup my equipment in my spare bedroom."

"I just want to make sure you won't hurt my wife. She said she you were big!"

Rex laughed. "Its ten and a half inches long in fact. The guys on base nick named me doorknob."

"Is it that big? I mean as big as an actual door knob?"

Rex was chuckling as he shook his head up and down. Matt modestly smiled remembered how he measured his at one time at five inches long. His certainly wasn't much thicker than a couple of his fingers.

"I'm going to be very gentle with your wife Matt. Darla will stretch once I start banging her regularly."

Matt hardly had time to reply as Darla cam back with the drinks. She gave Rex his drink than came over handing Matt his drink. She leaned over and kissed him. Matt thought she was going to sit back down next to him but walked over and sat right down next to Rex.

Matt took a sip of the drink as he saw his wife rub Rex's thigh. She was holding her glass in the other hand as she smiled up at him. Matt's cock was rock hard. It was the first time he saw them together.

The contrast of their skin was arousing him. Rex was just starring intensively into her eyes as she took a short sip of her drink. Her eyes remained locked on his as her hand massaged his thigh.

Max lifted his arm and put it around her shoulder as she moved her head forward enough to give him room. Matt saw her ease her body closer to his until their bodies touched.

Darla looked like a little girl being only four-eleven inches tall. She crossed her legs rocking her foot back and forth as she smiled over at Matt.

"I didn't fix your drink too strong did I honey?"

Matt shook his head. "It's fine baby. You made it just right."

Darla turned to Rex. "Is your drink ok?"

"Everything is just fine right now. I never really paid much attention to the drink to be honest with you."

Darla just laughed as she took another sip then held out her hand with the glass in it to Matt.

"Would you put this on the table for me honey?"

Matt got up taking the glass out of her hand as she moved herself around on the couch. She just sort of bounced and faced herself until she was looking over at Rex. Matt had set the glass down on the end table along with his own by than as Rex turned and put his down as well.

Darla was giggling as she moved Rex's arm down along the cushion. She stood up and sat down on his lap sideways giggling as she put her arm around his neck. They just sat there starring at each other as she ran the tip of her finger on his chin.

Rex moved one of his hands on her thigh as she crossed her legs. Matt was completely aroused now as he waited to see what his wife was going to do next. She pulled his head down so she could whisper into his ear.

Matt had no idea what she was saying. She sort of laughed while she whispered and held onto his shoulder as she leaned forward. Rex seemed to agree on whatever she said.

She gave Rex a little peck on the lips next making Matt's cock that much harder. She wiggled her feet and smiled over at Matt.

"I think we're going over to Rex's place to listen to a little music for a while. You can come join us in a while baby." Rex allowed her to get to her feet as Matt stood up and waited until she was completely on her feet. She took Rex's hand and Matt saw there fingers interlock together.

Darla took one last look at Matt and smiled as she waived at him twinkling her fingers with her free hand. Matt just stood there watching his wife leading the tall black man back to his place

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,844 Followers