Dating Site Sex - His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

Time for some in and out. I get on my knees and start to go down between her knees for the royal fucking this woman needs.

"SweetGuy18, get up here and let me suck your dick until it is hard enough to fuck me really good."

Sounds like a plan. I turn and move to her head. She is up on one elbow with her red, lipstick covered lips at dick height. My cock is at half-mast. She wraps her hand around the staff and gobbles my cockhead like a pro. I just stay still as she does everything. She moves her head forward taking me deep to the back of her throat. Her face is so beautiful with my cock buried deep in the center. Fuck, this is something I will remember the rest of my life. My cock is getting super hard and is now pointing up so she has to move her head higher to pleasure me. Her body is laid out before me. She's closed her legs. Her hairy crotch is calling to me. I need to bury my dick into her. I need to fill her hot pussy with my cum. This BJ is nice but I must fuck that pussy I've been dreaming about for weeks. I pull my cock from her lips. She goes to her back and spreads her legs like the horny slut she is.

"Okay, young man, mount this horny lady and do me good."

You're fucking right I'll do you good like you've never been done before. I notch the head of my dick into her wet vagina and fall forward onto her body ramming ball-deep into her pussy. We both yell out massive groans as our bodies become one. Fuck, her pussy is nice and snug. I pound into her in a blind fury. The thudding of my hips against hers is so sweet. A little far-off thought drifts into my lusty-filled brain that I might be hurting her. But that is dashed when she grabs my ass, her way of saying, fuck me hard.

Her hands on my ass urging me on, send my fucking into a blind fury. The MILF starts screaming in a huge, panting orgasm. I feel my huge orgasm rushing toward me like a Mack truck. Oh fuck. Oh FUCK. OHHHH FUUUUUCK.

I drive my cock as deep as possible and it spews my load of cum into her center. "YES. I'm fucking CUUUUUMMING. HOLY FUCK. AHHHHHH. FUCK. FUCK. Oh, my fucking god. Yes. Yes. Holy shit." My dick is throbbing and spasms as my orgasm peaks and then slowly subsides. OH FUCK. There was an aftershock orgasmic pulse and another. Wow, I'm still fucking cumming inside this MILF. It's stopped now. Whew, what a great fuck.

I roll off her and onto my back. She snuggles up against me and kisses my shoulder. I guess she liked it. I'll just relax a bit before doing her again. This woman won't be able to walk after I get through with her. From the way she's acting, that's what she's here for.

A short while later.

Holy shit, I must have fallen asleep. What's this? There is a hot tongue licking my balls. I get up on my elbows and look down and there is that pretty MILF sucking my balls on all fours with her ass up in the air. Wow, what a slut. Nobody has ever licked my hairy ball-sack. Fuck does that feel great. I'll just lie back and enjoy it.

Oh fuck, I'm starting to get a titanium-stiff erection. Sweet, she's wrapping her small hand around my staff and slowly strokes it while she licks my balls all over. WOW, she just lifted my ball-sack up and she is licking the space below near my asshole. I wonder if, she's going there. What's this she's lifted her head.

"Richard, could you do me a favor and fuck me doggy style? I've always wanted to try that. My ex was such a prude."

"It'll be my pleasure love." This will be a first for me too. I've tried to get young girls to fuck doggy but they never want to do it. Maybe it's because my dick is too big.

I get up on my knees as she stays on all fours and swings her horny ass my way. She back up towards my junk. Is this MILF a horny bitch or what? She has a womanly ass not too big but not like the boyish tight butts of my teen girlfriends. The crack of her ass is open a bit and I can see her dark brown asshole. And below that the split hairy lips of her MILF pussy. Fuck, is that raunchy?

I reach forward and grip my hands at the top of her hips where her waist starts to narrow. That feel so natural and right. Nice. I can feel my primal lust is starting to flood my senses. I look down at her pussy as I notch the head of my cock in between the lips. With my right hand guiding my dick, I give the head a bit of an up and down in the entrance of her vagina to find the perfect place to notch it in position. Then I put my hands back on her hips and push my hips and cock as far forward as I can. It slides in beautifully, balls deep. Fuck, that is a sweet, un-fucking-believable, fucking pleasure. I groan a huge animal groan that comes from somewhere very primal. Yes. Yes. That is so sweet.

I look down at her bare back and head held down. I feel like a fucking king, high up with my dick buried deep in her body. The crack of her ass is wide open and her asshole is clearly there. Might have to give that a try some day.

I lean forward and grab a shoulder in each hand for leverage and pull my hips back and then drill my cock into her pussy. She throws her head and hair in surprise.

"Oh, fuck yes Richard, fuck me good. Do me good baby."

I drill her a couple of times and then reach back to hold her hips and pound her hard some more. Our bodies collide and her ass cheeks ripple with every in-stroke. I can see a small amount of her tits on each side of her body but enough to see they are swinging lewdly with every thrust. This is all so incredibly horny, I can't stop. My cock has a mind of its own and keeps thrusting and thrusting with total abandon.

She looks over her shoulder at me with a horny look on her face.

I shout at her, "Take this you horny slut." I give a couple of extra hard thrusts.

She throws her head back, "Oh sweet Jesus, I'm going to cum. Don't stop fucking me. Oh yes. Oh yes." I oblige and our hips pound together over and over. She cums and screams a long high-pitched continuous scream.

This tips me over the edge and I grunt over and over as I cum and fill her pussy with another load of semen. We stay locked together in shock and awe for a few minutes as we take in the great experience we just had.

Soon, we fall onto the bed and it's my turn to kiss her shoulder in gratitude. MILF fucking is so much hornier that with teen skanks. LadyforaMan is going to get a lot more of my cock and I'm going to introduce my dick to a lot more MILFs on the dating site. Take that to the bank.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers
12