Dating Skin Diamond Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotel manager unknowingly asks out a Porn Star.
6.3k words
4.64
10.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick

"Yes...yes...yes...yes..." She moaned over and over again in the same monotonous tone. I held on to her hips, driving my dick harder inside of, hoping to change the rhythm of her moans. "Oh...yes..." I guess that was something. I tried to get a kiss and she smoothly turned her head, acting as though my fucking had actually caused a reaction from her.

I placed my hands on the side of her head. From this point of view I could see her amazing body. Her huge D cup breast. Her flat stomach. Her beautiful shaped face, currently faking the motions of sexual gratification. But at least she was nice to look at. She has a great ass. I thought to myself. Maybe I should finish off fucking her from behind. A quick look at the clock reminded me that I was short on time.

"How is it babe? You like my thick dick inside of you?" I said hoping to get at least some dirty talk.

"Hmm...yes... So much!" Was the only reply she gave me. Fuck it, I thought as I drove my cock harder and harder inside of her. I would at least get the chance to bust a nut before it's all said and done. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander. I fantasized about the stuff i'd love to do. And then she popped into my head.

"OH god!" I became to moan as my fantasies took over. Imagining her smile, her face, her beautiful flawless skin. Oh my god! She was perfect. "FUCK!" Was all i could muster as the orgasm overtook me. I blasted shot after shot of cum wishing it had been in a completely different one.

"Oh babe. That was so nice." She said as I rolled off of her.

"It was great for me too." I responded with my eyes still closed, still feeling the after effects of my orgasm. Still seeing her.

"I should get going." She said rolling out of bed and getting her clothes together. "Do you want to meet for lunch?" She asked obviously not caring what I answered.

"I can't. I have a batch of guests coming in from Hong Kong. I need to make sure everything is perfect."

"Okay babe!" She said kissing me. "I have to go or i'll be late for class. Thanks for a great night."

"It was my pleasure." I replied as I heard her leave. I took a deep sigh before rolling out of my bed. I walked into my shower and turned the water on and let the water warm up. "What am I doing?" I asked myself for the thousandth time as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look bad. I could probably spend a few more hours in the gym, but I played sports and took care of myself. After all, could I nap a girl like Casey if I didn't look this good?

Too bad she can't screw worth a damn, I thought to myself as I entered the shower. I let the warm water do it's best to wash away my disappointment at another weak fuck. How hard was it to find a woman who actually liked sucking your dick? Who wanted you to spank her? Who would let you put it in her ass? Not even like every day...but just once in awhile. For special occasions. Like birthdays, anniversaries...flag day.

Yes...I said flag day. Why does everyone underestimate the importance of flag day. Perfect day to give one a piece of ass. Once I was finally out of the shower, I put on my suit and left my apartment, ready to take on the day.

**********************************************************************************************************

Skin

"Oh fuck! Oh my fuck! FUCK! Your ass is so damn tight!" I heard him say behind me. I lay there for him, as my ass was taken for the third time this week. Don't get me wrong, I love anal sex as much as the next girl, but sometimes it felt more like a chore. With this guy it definitely felt like one.

There was a mirror so I could see how we looked. My god I looked amazing. I thought to myself without being the least bit vain. He wasn't bad looking either. Good body, great face, big cock. Too bad he wielded it like a weapon and not a tool for my pleasure.

"Smile babe, remember to smile." I heard the director and put on my best "fuck me look." "There it is." I heard him say pleased about my work. I beamed at the compliment, wondering how much longer this would take. The camera moved again, and I waited for it to be right in front of me before giving my all.

"YES! YES! YES! I love how you fuck my ass! OHHHHHH! Oooooooo! SO GOOD. Give it to me! Give me that big thick cock. I want it so deep in my ass that I won't be able to sit for a week. I fucking love it. You're stretching me out so damn good baby. Making my pussy drool with how good you're fucking that tight ass." I delivered as the seasoned pro that I was. I could see the cameraman struggling to keep the camera level. He was getting such a hard on from seeing me get my ass reamed on camera. This is why I did what I do.

"I'm gonna cum!" I heard my scene partner moan out.

"Yeah! You gonna come for me? I want you to cum! I want your thick cum all over me! Give it to me, give me that fucking cum." I shouted for the camera. I felt him pull out and instinctively spun around for the money shot.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned as he deposited a thick wad of cum on my face. I did love the nice warm feeling as it ran down my chin and onto my chest. I made a show of taking his dick in my mouth and sucking off the remaining cum from the tip.

"CUT!" The director said. "Great work Skin! You were incredible." He told me as I put on my robe.

"Thank you. I'm sure the scene will turn out great." I told him as I tried to walk away before the inevitable invitation.

"You should definitely come and sit with me while I edit it. I could give you some pointers." He said lowering his voice and his gaze over my now covered body.

"Oh, I have another scene to do later, but I would love it some other time." I said giving my stock response.

"Oh of course...anytime." He said before finally allowing me to get to my dressing room.

"Yeah, try to get me to fuck you, while I still have a man's cum on my face, good move." I thought to myself as I walked to my dressing room. I loved what I did, most of the time, just certain times I just wish people could read the damn room. I turned on the water in the shower and waited for it to warm up.

Everyone has thoughts about what I do. That I must be broken, that I wasn't loved enough by my daddy. That I was some kind of sex freak. Well that last one is true. I do enjoy the hell out of sex. But I had a great childhood and I love my dad. They also think that having sex on camera is the most demeaning part. When in fact, it's the part after that really hits you. The loneliness that sets in after having a big dick in your butt and no one to hold you.

I went under the shower and thought about how hard it was to find someone who didn't mind dating a porn star. Someone who could fuck me like one, but also love me like a woman. Maybe I was asking for too much.

"Of course Joy!" I said using my real name to myself. "Of course you're asking too much." I sighed as I finished my shower and got dressed. The low cut sundress hanging off my body quite nicely I must admit. One more look at myself in the mirror and I was off.

******************************************************************************************************

Nick

I loved this coffee shop. But man...why was is always so damn packed? It's L.A there are a dozen of these on every corner, why is everyone in this one? The irony that everyone else in line was probably thinking the same about me at that moment was not lost on me. My phone rang, I was going to ignore it, but saw that it was Jason.

"Yes, Jace, how may I help you?"

"Hey boss, we have a towel emergency." He responded.

"Towel emergency?" I repeated making sure I had heard him right.

"Yes, a towel emergency."

"How do we have a towel emergency?"

"By not having any..."

"We have no towels?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Not a single one?"

"Nope."

"We run a hotel right?"

"Yes"

"And yet we don't have towels."

"Not A one."

"That might be a problem."

"Some might even say an emergency." He added with a smirk.

"Have you tried to reach Mani?"

"Yes."

"And?" I asked seeing the line move ever so slowly.

"He said he'll only talk to you."

"Mani the linens cleaner said he'll only talk to me?" I repeated once more.

"Right..." Jace replied.

"Did he say anything else?"

"That you would know what this is all about."

"Thank you Jason... This has been an incredible waste of time." I told him.

"You're welc..." I hung up on him before he finished his sentence.

"Big towel emergency!" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned to look at the intruding stranger, when I was confronted by far and large the most beautiful woman I had ever met. She had the most glorious eyes I had ever seen. Soft, dark and full of promise. Her right nostril was pierced and somehow it only added to her allure. Her lips were alluring. Bringing images of makeout sessions on my couch. And so much more in my bedroom. The sundress she wore did wonders to show off her glorious figure beneath.

"Oh yes! They happen quite often in my line of work." I joked trying to regain my balance.

"And what line of work would that be?" She asked biting her lower lip.

"I run a hotel." I answered doing my best to impress her.

"Ah is that so? For a moment there I thought you might be working in the laundry room of a prison." She replied laughing the prettiest laugh I had ever heard.

"I applied, obviously. They rejected my application."

"And why is that?"

"Well they only hire in-house. I wish I had known that before I had gone through all that trouble."

"I bet applying for a job at a prison laundry room could not have been easy."

"You don't know the half of it. I was this close to tunnelling myself inside."

"You are quite determined aren't you?"

"When I want something, not much will stop me from getting it." I answered trying my best not to look at her chest.

"Well, I really hope you're determined to enjoy a cup of coffee with me."

"Only as determined as I am to get your phone number."

"We'll see how the coffee goes first." She replied walking past me and ordering herself her drink. "And whatever the gentleman here will have." I ordered and took a few moments to look at this beauty that was standing in front of me. Don't mess this up. I thought to myself.

"I hope i'm not taking you, I know you have a towel emergency."

"The towels can wait." I replied trying to sound heroic.

"Can they really?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Probably not." I answered honestly thinking about the guests from Hong Kong. It was such a big opportunity and I really could not mess it up.

"I appreciate you trying to stay with me, but if you have to go, I will more than understand."

"How about I make it up to you? Take you out for a drink?" I asked full of hope.

"I think I could do that." She said handing me her card. "Call me."

"I will...Joy." I said reading the card.

"And you are?"

"Nick." I answered as our coffees were ready.

"Well can't wait to hear from you Nick." She said grabbing her coffee and heading out of the shop. I was rooted to the spot watching her walk and sway with so much ease it set my soul on fire. I had to see this woman again.

*************************************************************************************************************

Skin

I was trying to stop from smiling, but wow it was so hard. Just seeing him there in line, he looked so good in that suit. And funny, he was funny. It was just a nice moment, no need to get ahead of myself. I wonder if he has a big cock. I stopped my train of thought thinking about how much of a sex freak I was. Hopefully, Nick wouldn't mind. Stop getting ahead of yourself. I reminded myself as I entered the building.

I rode the elevator to the top floor of the apartment complex where I was set to shoot another scene. The apartment was spectacular. Large with all the modern fixings. Well decorated and even had a second floor where the scene was supposed to take place. I took my time saying hello to the cameraman and the rest of the crew.

"Skin!" One of the assistants called out to me. "We have your changing room right over there, Asa is already changing. We start shooting in about 30."

"Thanks." I said to her with a smile. She was really cute i thought to myself as I got to the dressing room.

"About damn time you got here." Asa said when she saw me. "I thought i'd have to fuck one of the crew members on camera."

"Not that you would mind that!" I tossed back at her.

"You know I love dick." She replied. "But i was craving your pussy today." She said hugging me before kissing me.

"Oh keep your panties on, you'll get a taste soon enough." I said playfully swiveling away from her attention. Asa Akira was one of the top performers in the industry. She was beautiful, sexy, from Japan and could eat pussy and fuck me like no one else. We've done plenty of scenes together over the years. She was definitely one of my favorite people to work with.

"You're in an awful good mood today. Did your scene this morning go well?" She asked continuing to apply her makeup.

"It was the usual. Suck dick, get weak head. Get fucked in the ass, cum shot, director tries to fuck me right after." I informed.

"So the routine?"

"The god damn routine." I replied a little frustrated.

"So why did you come in here smelling like your pussy ready for a big ole dick?" She said making me laugh. "Ohhh, you met a guy? Someone working on the set? Was it Tony? I heard you had a scene together."

"No." I answered trying to avoid her gaze.

"Skin," She said accusingly. "Is he a Civi?" Civi was short for civilian. Referring to anyone who was not part of the life.

"Yes..." I answered slowly.

"Does he know who you are?" She asked placing her hands on her shapely hips.

"I don't think so." I answered trying not to meet her eye.

"Skin...You know how dangerous and problematic this can be." She lectured.

"I know...He was just so cute, and nice and funny." I tried to explain.

"I know darling." She said sitting next to me. "But I'm just worried about you. What happens if he finds out and doesn't like it? I don't want you to get hurt. You know that." She said holding me close to her.

"I know. I don't know what came over me." I said. "I just...wanted something real."

"You know no one understands that better than me." She said looking me right in the eye. "But you need to be careful."

"I know." I told her. "Thank you for always being here."

"And I always will be." She said kissing me again. It was a nice soft kiss, which quickly got heated and passionate. What was it about this woman that made me so damn horny. She had her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my chest when someone knocked on the door.

"Girls we'll be up in 5."

"We'll be right out." Asa said catching her breath. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you!" She promised me with a bright smile on her face.

"I can't wait." I told her feeling how wet my pussy was. I finished getting ready, hoping in the back of my head that Nick was thinking about me.

***********************************************************************************************************

Nick

I couldn't stop thinking about her on my way to the hotel. I couldn't believe how well that went. I got her number AND a date. I was on cloud 9. Until I got to work and remembered about the towel emergency.

"Boss..." Jason started.

"On it!" I told him as I slid into my office. I instantly put in a call to Manny, who picked up on the second ring.

"Nicky!" He said in his loud gruff voice.

"Yes Manny. I'm told we have a problem."

"Nicky...Your check bounced." He told me.

"Oh did it? That's weird. I might have pulled it from the wrong account." I started.

"Nicky..." He said cutting me off. "It's not the first time and we both know it."

"Listen Manny, I'm sure it's all just a mistake. I'll sort it all out. But I really need those towels."

"Nicky...You know, I've been working with you and your dad for years. You're like family."

"I appreciate that Manny." I told him.

"If you're struggling, if you need help, you can tell me." He said. We were both silent. He waited me out. Wondering which way the conversation would go.

"Manny..." I began but couldn't get the words out.

"Look Nicky. I know you have important guests coming. How about I just send along your order. You can pay me in a few days."

"Thank you Manny. Just let me sort it all out." I told him.

"I'm sure you will." He said before hanging up. I sat back in my chair and drew in a deep breath. I looked at the picture of my dad that was against the wall in my office.

"I'm trying Pop." I said aloud to no one at all.

*******************************************************************************************************

Skin

"Oh fuck! OOOOOHHH FUCK!" I moaned loudly. No faking needed. After Asa and I had gone through the thinly written plot, we had moved upstairs to where the real fun was supposed to take place. She pushed me up against the bedroom wall and kissed me. I had been so turned on that I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her. I took a few deep breaths and reminded myself that I was working.

I feigned patience as Asa and I made out, taking off each other's clothes, garment by garment. Not nearly soon enough, I was on my back. The gorgeous asian woman was kissing down my body. She lovingly sucked on my hard nipples, sending shivers up and down my spine. God could this woman make my cunt drip. She finally found herself between my legs, it only took a few licks of her dangerous tongue to have me howling at the ceiling in obvious pleasure.

Asa looked up at me, her beautiful eyes full of desire for me. It wa a real desire. I wasn't just some pussy for her. She cared about me, about me feeling good. And it showed in the way she moved her tongue across the folds of my pussy. She had learned what turned me on. What made me cum. She was doing her best to get me there.

"Oh my god! FUCK! YESSS!" I shouted as she wrapped her lips around my clit. She sucked on it with just the right amount of pressure. "FUCK ME! My god yes! Fuck me!" I begged feeling her press two of her long fingers inside of my dripping cunt. I couldn't take it anymore. I held her head in both my hands and held her mouth against my clit. "YES! YES! YES! YES! JESUS!" I shouted as I fucked her sexy mouth.

I could feel the orgasm deep within me building steadily. I was moving my hips, grinding my pussy against her mouth. Asa didn't mind one bit, seeming to get off on the rough treatment. Her fingers curled inside of me, touching my G spot. God this woman was playing my body like an instrument. Our eyes met before I could feel one of her fingers press against my asshole. I saw the smile in her eyes as she pressed it further inside of my backside.

"OH OH OH!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" That was all it took to send me over the edge and careening towards a powerful, mind blowing orgasm. I couldn't stop shaking, squirming or cumming. "MY GOD! OOOO!" I shouted at the sweet sweet relief of orgasmic bliss. I finally let go of Asa and crashed hard on the bed.

"Did you like that?" She asked me as she made her way up my body. We were face to face and kissing each other wildly.

"I loved it!" I admitted, continuing to feel the aftershocks of my orgasm rippling through my body.

"You gonna take care of me I hope!" She said kissing me while pinching my nipples.

"I want to taste your pussy so bad." I answered honestly. Asa simply smiled before moving up until her pussy was on top of my face. She lowered it until it hovered just over my mouth. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto my tongue.

12