Daughter Caught Me

Story Info
Dad and Daughter.
1.3k words
4.26
103.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tony. I am a 45 year old widower with a 25 year old daughter, Jessie, lives in my house, most of the time.

You see, Jessie is in the military and is based nearby so she stays with me. Other times, she is out of the country and living the military life.

I really don't mind her having her around as she is good company and not a bad looker I might add.

Jessie is about 5'9", has long red hair, green eyes, I'd say her tits are about a 36c and she has legs that never stop.

When she isn't at home, I enjoy the freedom of being naked in my own home. I also work out of my home which gives me the ability to be naked most of the time. When Jessie is here, I stay dressed, unfortunately.

Anyway, I enjoy watching tv and am usually undraped when watching it or, if Jessie is here, I wear my old shorts and a t-shirt.

If Jessie is watching with me, she usually has on a long shirt that goes down to her knees and she isn't wearing a bra either.

One weekend, Jessie told me she had to go to another base to give a lecture and wouldn't be back until late Sunday night, giving me two days to relax naked.

Saturday was great. I used my hot tub and relaxed nude in it until I started to look like a prune. I went out to my favorite restaurant and had a nice dinner then came home and undressed and watched tv.

Finally, around 2:00 a.m. I went to sleep. The next morning I got up, showered and had breakfast.

I was starting to feel a bit horny and opened up my laptop and searched out some porn to watch.

It didn't take long for me to find a few good ones. But the most intriguing one was about a dad and his daughter. I decided to watch that one and I realized that my cock was getting really hard as I pictured me with my daughter.

I found the movie rather stimulating and in no time at all, I found myself jerking off to a vision of me fucking Jessie. I held off as long as I could then shot four streams of cum all over myself.

I shut the movie off and went to clean myself up.

The rest of the day my cock was semi hard as I could not get Jessie out of my mind.

After I made dinner, I continued watching the porno from earlier. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I remember was hearing a voice. It was Jessie asking me if I was ok.

I opened my eyes and asked her what she was doing home early. I then realized I was naked and covered myself up.

She said she was able to get a military flight back early.

I then realized that the porno was still playing on my laptop and she could see it. I quickly closed the cover not knowing if she saw it.

I told her I was going to take a shower then go to bed. I wrapped myself up with a nearby towel and headed off to the shower.

I headed to the shower feeling embarrassed with my cock hard. I couldn't wait to get in the shower and jerk off.

I was in the shower and as the hot water was cascading over my body, I started jerking off.

Suddenly, the shower door opened and in stepped a naked jessie. It was the first time I saw her naked since she was a baby. Her pussy had a red landing strip and her nipples swollen.

I asked what she was doing and she smiled and said she saw what I was watching and figured she would help me out.

I told her to get out but she moved closer to me and soon her tits were pressed against me.

My cock was rock hard and pressing against her stomach. I pushed her back and told her she had to leave as I was her father and this wasn't right.

She stood there and looked at my hard cock and said that I didn't really want her to leave. She said she saw what I was watching and decided to show her love for me like in the video. She then grabbed my cock and kissed me.

Instinct took over and I returned her kiss, pulling her to me. My tongue slipped into her mouth and our tongues played together as we felt each other up.

My hands went down to her breasts and I started squeezing them. In a second her nipple was in my mouth getting rock hard.

Her hand had a firm grip on my cock as she slowly jerked it. Then, as the water cascaded over her shoulders, she knelt down and slipped my cock into her mouth.

By now, my cock was so hard it almost hurt. As Jessie sucked my cock, she started playing with my balls. She then went from sucking my cock to sucking my balls.

I could not believe how talented my daughter was in this area.

I told her I was ready to cum. She told me she wanted me to cum on her tits.

After a few more sucks, I pulled my cock free from her mouth and shot the most cum ever. My daughter's tits were completely covered in her father's cum.

My legs almost buckled as I came but I was able to pull her up and embrace her as my cum covered her tits and nipples.

We finally finished and got out of the shower. She deliberately left my cum on her as some sort of prize. Then Jessie led me to my bedroom.

She told me to get the laptop so she could watch the video I was watching. She said that she wanted to please me the same way the girl in the video pleased her father.

I got the laptop and found the incest video I was watching when I got caught.

Jessie watched intently and for the rest of the night, Jessie did everything to me that the girl in the video did to her dad.

To be honest, my daughter wore me out and I was thankful when she finally fell asleep.

I awoke first in the morning and showered and started breakfast. Soon, Jessie came in and she was naked. I told her I thought she should put some clothes on but she insisted she liked being naked and showing herself to me.

After breakfast, Jessie took me to my bedroom and we continued where we left off last night.

I must have fucked my daughter at least two times, cumming both times deep into her cunt.

After we rested, she got on all fours and told me to fuck her ass. I lubed her ass up and pressed my cock into her asshole. As I slowly pushed my cock in, she pushed her ass back until my cock completely filled her ass.

I started fucking my daughter's ass and her tits swayed with each thrust. She was fingering her clit as I pumped my cock in and out her ass.

I told her I was going to cum and she said she was going to cum too. I rammed my cock hard and fast and my cum filled her ass. As I was cumming, she bucked her ass and her body shook as she had orgasm after orgasm.

We finally fell to the side, both spent. My cum oozing out her ass.

For the rest of the weekend, I experienced the greatest sexual activities ever and it was with my daughter.

We discussed the situation and we both agreed to never tell anyone what happened.

Jessie said that she will always be available to me whenever I wanted her. She even said that she wanted to watch more father/daughter videos so she can show her love for me the best possible way.

From that time on, Jessie and I have become lovers as well as father and daughter and neither regret it.