Daughter Cums Home

Story Info
Father gets to his daughter.
1k words
4.29
221.6k
111
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Janice just got home after her first year in college. My wife and I got a big hug from her as she got into the house. It was surprising to see how my daughter had changed in the past year. Janice breasts had grown and she had filled out elsewhere. I had to be careful and not stare too closely. One thing did change as well. Janice was wearing tight, revealing clothes. She had a low cut top on as she got in the door.

On Saturday mornings my wife normally goes out shopping. It was a sunny day so I went out on the back patio to soak up some rays. I heard the door close and out walks Janice. I nearly drooled as Janice had on the smallest bikini I had seen in some time. I could tell she was shaved down. The bikini bottom barely covered her pussy. Janice walked out into the backyard and put a beach towel down. She lowered herself and put a bottle of lotion next to her.

I watched as Janice got onto her stomach. My daughter reached back and undid the back of her top. I was just in a pair of shorts and a shirt. I could feel my cock growing as I took in my daughter. Janice must have taken fifteen minutes before she flipped onto her back. She acted like it was the most natural thing to do. I was staring at two large breasts. After a few minutes of this Janice sat up.

"Could you rub some oil on me, Daddy?"

Fuck, I couldn't believe what was going on. Thank God our house was surrounded by woods and no houses were nearby. I got up from my chair and walked over to Janice. She was on her back again. I took the bottle and squeezed some lotion onto my hands. I started at her legs and worked my way up. I had to control myself as I got closer to her pussy. Janice wiggled as I worked my hands all over her thighs. As I got to her pussy I ran my fingers over her slit.

"Mmmmm," Janice let out this low moan.

I couldn't control myself by this time. I reached up and placed my hands on those firm breasts. Janice was getting into it, that much was for sure. I thought my dick was going to split through the material of my shorts. Janice spread her legs for me. That was about all I could take. I stood up and stripped out of my clothes. I stood above my daughter with my raging cock standing proud. We just looked at each other for a few moments. I knelt down and got in between Janice's thighs.

I took hold of my cock and rubbed it across her wet folds. I thought my daughter was going to go crazy from my cock touching her pussy. I had to have her. That was all there was to it. I placed the head of my dick at her opening and I pushed in. Janice was so tight. I went slowly and I fed her a few inches of my erection.

"Oh my God, Daddy!"

I started to push deeper. I pushed her legs up towards her chest and my dick went in the whole way. I just hoped my wife didn't make a sudden appearance. Janice and I got into a fucking motion. I had my seven inch rod buried inside the whole way now. Janice's pussy had me in a tight hold. This was nothing like fucking my wife. I was almost pulling out then driving my dick in the whole way. Janice was so needy for cock. Her muscles were locked around my rod.

I just kept pumping into my daughter until I began to feel a pinch in my balls. I was so close and I was trying to hold off. I took a finger and rubbed it across Janice's clit. Janice went crazy and began to squirt all over my dick. There was juice everywhere. I lost control and flooded my daughter with my seed. My bare cock was being clenched hard by Janice's pussy muscles. I had a big load to give her. Janice took all my scalding cum deep into her belly.

We just kept on fucking. I seemed to have an endless amount of cum to give to my daughter. I did get a little worried. Was Janice on the pill? I had fucked my daughter with my bare cock. I finally finished and I pulled my dick out. My cum came rushing out and down Janice's ass crack. We ended up kissing each other after we had fucked there in the yard. Janice did get up and went into the house to clean up. When she got back we cleaned up the evidence of us fucking.

It was a good thing we ended when we did. A half hour later my wife got home. My daughter and I were back inside the house and were dressed. I didn't have much of a chance to talk to her about what we had done. That came later that night. My wife went to bed early and Janice and I stayed up to watch television. My daughter said she had broken up with her boyfriend at school. She was so horny when she got back home. She said she had thought about me and what it would be like to have sex with her father.

Well, it happened just like she thought it would. Janice ended up giving me head that evening. As I sat on the couch, Janice unzipped my pants and took me in her mouth. I knew we were taking quite a chance, but I needed Janice again. She bobbed up and down my hard cock that night. Janice took me right down to the root and I exploded in her mouth. Janice swallowed what cum I still had in me. It was going to be an eventful summer.

Janice and I fucked whenever my wife was not around. I did find out that Janice was on the pill so we didn't have to worry about any mistakes. My daughter was quite a cum freak. She loves it when I fill her tummy with my hot seed. The one bad thing is when Janice has to return to school. I hope I can get away some weekends and be able to fuck my daughter more times.